Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wacka and Gucci on a reality show?

    The word is that rappers Gucci Mane and Wacka Flocka Flame are desiring to have their own reality TV show. I am like say what? That show would be crazy and I also think that the show would need subtitles LMAO. Both rappers recently released from jail feel that the show can help them introduce different sides of their personalities.

Gucci says: "We are just ordinary people with a crazy Rock N’ Roll lifestyle. Because of the music we make, people think that’s what we do all the time – but we got a real family life. We got heart. We do a lot of things for the community and we love each other.”(Eurweb)

   I want to see what these dudes are like on an everyday bases and I want Gucci to talk about this ice cream tattoo. I also know that the show will be funny so if it's in the works, get it going because I wanna see this. LOL  BET get on it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment