Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Game Season 4 is on point

   Remember how I was extremely excited to see the new season of The Game? Well the fourth season is finally here. So far there has been two episodes aired and these two shows have been good.

   The best part is that the season started where we left off in season three and let the viewers know what has been going on with each character. Another thing that is fresh about this season is that it is the same cast (minus theres a new Britney Pitts)LOL.

   I am still trippin out about Terrence J. I can't believe they put him with Tasha Mack. Also where is Rick Fox? I hope he shows up in the season or they say what happen. The thing that was too crazy to me is how  TT and Malik relationship is now.

   I can't wait to see what else is going to happen on this season. BET keep it up. Check out The Game on BET on Tuesdays. This is whats happening on next week show but make sure you watch the others before you watch this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment