Thursday, January 20, 2011

American Idol 2011!!!

   I have watched every season of this show. I haven't watch every episode on every season but one part I can't miss is the auditions. The auditions are too funny and I like to hear what the judges have to say. But this season is total different due to the fact that Simon Cowell is no longer on the show. The only original judge that is still on show is Randy Jackson.  Also on this season there are two new judges Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez.
   Last night's premiere was ok but it wasn't like it use-to be. The show had a few laughs but the judge's comments weren't funny. I'm use-to hearing "that was dreadful" and "that was an utter mess" LOL. I know that it's not going to be same but come on now they have to make us laugh. J-Lo needs to suck it up and tell people that they sound a mess.

  As for Steve he just needs keep doin what he is doing because his random screams are funny LMAO and Randy "the dog-man" needs to step up and start telling it like it is. Either way I will be tuning in tonight to see what happens. So check out American Idol on Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment