Friday, January 7, 2011

No Jail for Tiny

   So Tiny wont be going to jail after receiving a misdemeanor drug possession charge due to the fact that she was able to show proof that she completed a drug diversion program in GA. I am happy because come on she is T.I.'s wife and she is all that their kids have now. T.I. is already in jail, so they need their mother.
  Tiny is known for having her show Tiny and Toya. She is also known for being the group Xscape. I just hope the family can get it together because her and  T.I.'s names are being associated with jail too much.

   Also during a recent visit Tiny gave husband T.I. a little jerk on his D*** during the visit which was against the rules, so T.I. was moved to the "Special housing unit." which took away some privileges. Dang Tiny I know you love your dude and all but don't be breaking rules in a jail now, because you never know that stuff can get you behind bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment