Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bus driver takes job too serious and punches lady in the face

   Ok so an older women boards MTA public transportation in Brooklyn,NY and decides to light up a cigarette. My first thought is she crazy because come on now who does that. Then things get worst when he tells the women to put out the cigarette like other passengers on the bus are ask her to do. In which she tells everyone no. Then the drivers starts to tell the woman to get off the bus and she ain't haven't it, she said "I'm not getting off.

   I think that he did too much because he didn't waste anytime literally throwing her off the bus and then it was a blizzard occurring outside, so he threw her into the cold. Last to top it all off he punches the lady in the face. I could not believe that he did that. I don't know if he was having a bad or just didn't play about people not following rules on his bus? Either way he shouldn't have put his hands on her. I hope that this is being investigated.

No comments:

Post a Comment