Saturday, January 22, 2011

Steve Harvey's Ex-wife is goin in on him

    This is all bad when celebs have Ex-wives with dirt on them and all the facts or alleged facts come to light. Ms. Mary Ex-wife of Steve Harvey that was in a marriage with him for 16 years feels the need to tell it all. Also in this video confession she talks about Steve cheating and how he had changed into a different person. I guess she was feeling like Tamia (sing) "There's a stranger in my house"LMAO.

   Things get worst when she states that Steve is now married to one of his mistresses Marjorie. That is crazy. The thing that trips me out is why now and why would she tell all this. Is she being paid or what?  I feel like there is more to come with this story. This is one thing that I am not going to be able to look away from because this is some juicy stuff. As the video says To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment