Sunday, May 29, 2011

illeana wallpapers

illeana wallpapers. Ileana
  • Ileana



  • Lotso
    Mar 29, 11:31 AM
    And this is one of the big reasons why I'm doubting this rumor about LTE.

    The technology on the carrier end of things is still nascent, at best. I don't think Apple would invest lots of time and money to launch technology that would be barely functional upon launch.

    I had always assumed that the 2012 iteration of the iPhone would be the very first to have LTE because that would give both the carriers and Apple enough time to work out the kinks.

    I think it's vastly more probable that bloggers are becoming antsy about the lack of verifiable iPhone rumors compared to this time last year. Apple has probably tightened up their leaks and speculators are left on the sidelines throwing out inconsistent theories.

    I'm still betting that we see a modest bump the iPhone 4's specs, the white version, and increased storage capacity and this will be the iPhone 5.

    Thank you! Finally some sense.

    AT&T doesn't even have LTE deployed yet. They say on the official At&t FAQ (http://www.wireless.att.com/answer-center/main.jsp?t=solutionTab&ft=&ps=solutionPanels&locale=en_US&_dyncharset=UTF-8&solutionId=KB115944) that LTE will start being deployed by the middle of 2011. Even if Apple waited until September the LTE would just be getting started and the coverage would be too lacking.

    LTE iPhone is in 2012





    illeana wallpapers. stills,ileana wallpapers
  • stills,ileana wallpapers



  • res1233
    Apr 12, 12:01 PM
    If they build it from scratch, they could probably design the place with working conditions that don't make people as suicidal (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1104449&referrerid=51132).

    The only reason suicide rates spiked was because of this policy regarding suicides that involved reimbursing the families for their loss if their loved one suicided at foxconn, if i remember correctly. That policy doesn't exist anymore AFAIK. People were just trying to provide for their families, even in death.





    illeana wallpapers. Heroine Ileana Twitter updates
  • Heroine Ileana Twitter updates



  • gigi1701
    Apr 12, 02:32 AM
    I give it one more year, and Adobe's products will be entirely replaceable by App store Apps that will be SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper. Developers will be making their money, the apps will be cheap enough that piracy won't be as big of an issue, and everyone will be happy (except Adobe....and those heavily invested into their software model, and business).
    God, I hope so. I have been looking for a Dreamweaver replacement, not found anything yet. I have been using Pages to make epub books, like it for that more than I do InDesign. All of Adobe software is bloated, the new versions barely bring anything I need to the table, case in point, I upgraded to InDesign CS5 for the epub features and am instead using Pages, having to copy and paste the content over, but it works so much better and the price is so much better. I can't see upgrading any Adobe products again.

    ;) I agree that it's crazy to pay full price. Everyone has to know someone in college or who can at least get an educational discount. I mean of several hundred bucks, make a friend.
    FYI, Adobe still considers you a pirate if you buy an educational version and you personally are not a student or faculty. So if you are going to be a pirate why bother buying a student version at all?





    illeana wallpapers. Ileana Wallpaper
  • Ileana Wallpaper



  • Ted13
    Sep 23, 12:15 PM
    ...Ten years from now, movies and music on physical media will largely be things of the past, much like cassette tapes are today. The change won't come right away, but it will come. If Wal-Mart wants to beat Apple at this game, it will have to introduce its own movie download service.
    The problem is that Wal-Mart is incapable of doing it. Look at how stunningly successful their 88 cents per song music store was (not). If Amazon's movie store sucks so bad (considering that Amazon must employ some pretty good computer programmers), what chance does Wal-Mart have of producing something that isn't a laughing stock. Good, competent programming/infrastracture building on the level of Apple is VERY hard. Google can (usually) do it. Not too many other companies can (certainly not Microsoft).





    illeana wallpapers. Ileana Hot wallpapers and
  • Ileana Hot wallpapers and



  • Nuvi
    Mar 28, 10:38 PM
    Are we under the assumption that the Lion upgrade will be $29?

    I haven't been around for a release past Snow Leopard so I'm not sure what to expect.

    No. Normal price is around $129.





    illeana wallpapers. Ileana-Wallpaper-007.jpg
  • Ileana-Wallpaper-007.jpg



  • cocky jeremy
    Apr 2, 07:53 PM
    If it's the Sony sensor they mentioned, it's the same as the Xperia Arc. It's a decent upgrade from the current camera. Here's a webpage comparing the iPhone 4's camera to the Xperia Arc's camera. (And two others)

    http://se-xperia.com/xperia-arc-camera-goes-head-to-head-with-iphone-4-nokia-n8-and-samsung-galaxy-s/





    illeana wallpapers. illeana wallpapers. illeana,illeana wallpapers; illeana,illeana wallpapers. Ommid. Apr 25, 12:55 PM
  • illeana wallpapers. illeana,illeana wallpapers; illeana,illeana wallpapers. Ommid. Apr 25, 12:55 PM



  • Steve Jobs=God
    Jan 11, 05:13 PM
    All this talk about what the main products are gonna be

    I'm more excited about the 'one more thing...' to be honest, that is usually always the thing that bowls me over





    illeana wallpapers. Tags: Actress ileana
  • Tags: Actress ileana



  • nemaslov
    Nov 27, 06:28 PM
    You guys do understand that such an agreement would be so iTunes could include tracks from the Beatles catalog in their store, NOT give them license to use their pick of songs in advertising, right?

    With all due respect to the 'Fab Four', it would be pretty silly for Apple to spend a million bucks for the license to use one of their songs in order to promote the songs availability on iTunes.

    Let's face it.. most of the folks who want Beatles tracks already have them.. so unless iTunes will be offering some never before released tracks (doubtful) the overall impact that this will have on Apples profits is marginal, at best.

    Even 100 million would be a steal. Remember that way back in 1995 Bill Gates and Microsoft paid the Stones 20 Million to use Start Me Up. The Who (Pete Townsend) has gotten rich all over again just from the CSI Franchise. Hey they wrote the songs so they should make the money IF they want to.





    illeana wallpapers. Ileana Sexy Hot photo
  • Ileana Sexy Hot photo



  • yoda13
    Nov 6, 11:06 PM
    All I want is a real graphics card.

    Me too, but I doubt that we will see it....:cool:





    illeana wallpapers. illeana wallpapers. unseen ileana wallpapers
  • illeana wallpapers. unseen ileana wallpapers



  • SevenInchScrew
    Oct 12, 12:14 PM
    If a player is anticipating a "new" experience, I'd agree that there is room for disappointment from a story perspective.
    If someone is playing the 5th game in a series, and still expects new and dramatically different gameplay or story elements, they've set themselves up for letdown from the start. Halo is, and always has been, a shooter based around the Human-Covenant war. I'm not sure how much variance you can have in there (Halo Wars notwithstanding). That would be like hoping that the new Call of Duty is something other than a military-based, wartime shooter. It just isn't going to happen.
    If I critique it, story wise there seems to be no revelations regarding mankind's prequel pre-Halo encounter with the Covenant.
    Well, if someone really wants to know that stuff, there have been 3 or 4 books written in the Halo universe, along with Halo Wars, that fill in a lot of details about the story Pre-Installation 04. Not to mention all the Terminals in Halo 3 and the Datapads in Reach. If you want info, it is out there. And it is good. :D





    illeana wallpapers. illeana wallpapers. ILEANA
  • illeana wallpapers. ILEANA



  • Arclite
    Jul 22, 11:05 PM
    Although I would love this idea (I'm an avid eBook reader), I've got a major project for next year in school that hinges on there being no majorly popular online eBook retailer.





    illeana wallpapers. actress Illeana wallpaper
  • actress Illeana wallpaper



  • kareraisu
    Oct 22, 05:20 PM
    macbook 2.0ghz c2d, 4gb
    mstand
    audioengine a2 speakers
    samsung bx2250 21.5" led monitor
    isight
    extended keyboard II
    magic trackpad


    at some point i'd love to get a new laptop (debating between a powerhouse mbp i7 or a sexy little mba) but i'm pretty happy with my setup as is.





    illeana wallpapers. Videos,Ileana Wallpapers
  • Videos,Ileana Wallpapers



  • iDonkey
    Sep 22, 11:23 PM
    Any "news item" coming from the New York Post should always be treated as a Page 2 rumor. They are a hair's breadth away from running Bat Boy headlines.





    illeana wallpapers. Ileana Wallpaper
  • Ileana Wallpaper



  • Tmelon
    Mar 25, 12:13 PM
    I haven't looked yet. It's still downloading for me. It just reports bug fixes so I doubt there's anything noticeable.





    illeana wallpapers. Ileana-Wallpaper-009.jpg
  • Ileana-Wallpaper-009.jpg



  • John.B
    Nov 23, 04:15 PM
    I thought no one cared...
    No kidding. So much for the "everyone already owns all The Beatles songs they want" mantra. ;)





    illeana wallpapers. Actress Ileana Wallpaper
  • Actress Ileana Wallpaper



  • jettredmont
    Oct 15, 03:49 PM
    We heard something really similar to that when every other company released video-playing mp3 players before Apple did, and Jobs said he didn't see anybody wanting to have portable video. Well, Apple bit its tongue and released it, calling it "innovation".

    I'm a big iPod fan (i've purchased 3) but wireless capabilities is the way of the future. I don't see ourselves in 10 years still being limited by wired headphones and such. Maybe it'll be easier than the Zune (haven't seen the demo) but the idea of beaming a song for somebody else to download/hear is pretty cool to me.

    I agree. But, I don't think the "social networking" aspect will fly, when combined with a restrictive DRM scheme. I too like the idea of being able to sample a friend's musical library, but there is too much fine print with the Zune implementation. As for the specific "it will get you dates" selling point, as Steve said, that's pure crap.

    IMHO, Steve is really good at deconstructing the bad approaches to cool technology others promote. As with video, prior to the iPod with video (and even after) I saw several ads showing people out on a busy city street watching videos on their no-name video player. It was, and continues to be, a stupid idea for a way to use a portable video device, yet since that's what's being marketed it gives Steve a nice target for mockery.





    illeana wallpapers. ileana wall papers
  • ileana wall papers



  • AP_piano295
    Apr 26, 06:29 PM
    from something inherent in black "culture"

    What is wrong with suggesting that there might be something inherently wrong with black culture. It would be racist to suggest there is something inherently wrong with black GENES, but culture is something which can and sometimes should change.

    Parts of black culture which have proven to have negative effects in the United States is the glorification of begetting women with children regardless of marital status.

    Dialects within African American communities in the United States have also had a negative effect on the black community. Its very hard for someone to find a job if they choose not to speak passable English.

    These are issues/trends that leaders in the African American community need to think seriously about attempting to curb because they are and will continue to cause major problems.





    illeana wallpapers. ILEANA WALLPAPERS Collection
  • ILEANA WALLPAPERS Collection



  • contoursvt
    Sep 3, 07:24 PM
    I'm sure you can do a clean install on the same disk from 2000 to vista (since 2000 was release a bit before 10.1, I't would be fair to not even bother bringing win98 in the scene or we'll have to drag OS 8.5 in the talks) :)

    You can easily upgrade OS X from 10.1 straight to 10.5 (atleast 10.4), and if you can't, do a clean install because it's a same damn disk. Can you upgrade Win98 to Vista?



    People said the same thing about XP, but all it did was to take 2000/NT code back then, add few drivers and paint it ugly blue.





    illeana wallpapers. Ileana New Wallpapers | South
  • Ileana New Wallpapers | South



  • yellow
    Aug 3, 11:55 AM
    Well, going on national TV and basically challenging the hacker community doesn't really qualify as obscure, now does it?

    People keep mentioning this.. does anyone have a link to the add that specifically challenges hackers?





    amacgenius
    Nov 8, 08:04 AM
    Quoting Specs (http://www.apple.com/macbook/specs.html)

    Battery and power
    55-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery (with integrated charge indicator LEDs) providing up to 6 hours of battery life (2)
    60W MagSafe Power Adapter with cable management system

    Farther down on same page:

    Hardware accessories Apple Remote, 85W MagSafe Power Adapter, AC wall plug, power cord, lithium-polymer battery

    So which is it, a 60W MagSafe like in the Core Duos or an 85W MagSafe like the MacBook Pros?





    emotion
    Jan 11, 05:25 PM
    ..hmm... as many of you know .mac has really been struggling in the past few months.

    Prediction:

    Steve will announce an all new .mac service, with web based applications reserved solely for .mac members. Also a new feature will be the ability to store videos on your .mac which can be streamed to your iphone and AppleTV 2.

    j.

    I like the sound of that. I'd love apple to do something progressive with .mac.





    DJinTX
    Mar 25, 03:01 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I heard that from someone else, I tried it but that's referring to the amount of times it repeats. If you don't respond it will repeat that many times until you do. This issue is the double vibrate right when you get the text. I can see how people like it, but it's just annoying for me. My emails and texts are usually in the same importance level and I need to respond to either of them ASAP. It just feels weird and kinda wish they had the option. Oh well. Maybe in 4.3.2

    Hmmm, that's weird. When my phone is set to vibrate, I believe it only vibrates once on text messages. Of course I don't get very many texts, and I don't set my phone to vibrate very often. I'll test to make sure and let you know.





    tk421
    Nov 27, 07:36 PM
    There's a lot of speculation in that Wikipedia article and very few citations of credible sources.

    And then there's this...

    Well, there's this (http://www.snopes.com/rumors/radio.htm). And this quote: "Company president John Hogan told the Atlanta Constitution that the list was merely a suggestion, 'never a policy or a directive.'" from here (http://www.lipmagazine.org/articles/featwishnia_142.shtml). Anyway, whatever.





    Source
    Oct 13, 04:54 PM
    Originally posted by tfaz1
    But we (rumor-heads) are the few, and PC marketing no longer seems to focus on speed. And I believe that Apple is slowly turing more heads out there.

    You're kidding, right?

    Unfortunately, most people are NOT computer savvy and when they see an Apple Mac at 1GHz and a PC at 2.5GHz and two thirds the price, which do you think they will pick?

    It's the same reason people will pick up a Gamecube over an Xbox - They don't take time to find out what comes with either, they just pick the cheapest. Nemo: "Well it does the same thing, dunnit?"

    Originally posted by Spike Spiegel
    all of the mac users i know are casual to hardcore gamers. to say that the mac gaming community is a minority worth ignoring is not true. also, ALL of the mac users i know are more tech saavy than any of the PC users i know, who only use the internet, mail, and counter strike. In my experience, mac users are more apt to tinker with their machines(RAM,hard drives, video cards etc.) I think apple needs to re-evaluate its priorities and put performance before style.

    No offense, Spike, but that is a joke. You simply can't configure your hardware in a mac as much as you can in a PC. I know people who are hardcore PC "tinkerers", who barely touch their mac (with regards to messing with the hardware), because there's simply nothing interesting to do with it, except maybe upgrade it.

    Can you buy a 5 fan aluminium case for a mac? No.
    Can you buy cooling systems, fan regulators and lights? No.
    Can you buy wrapped IDE cables and cut a hole in the side of your mac to show off everything inside? No.
    Do you have different types of hardware manufacturers, competing for your money? Well yes, but not as much as PC users.

    The very market Apple has always played for and still plays for today, to some extent, is people who are computer illiterate. Nearly all of their advertising campaigns say: "Macs are easier to use that PCs." Thereby trying to attract those who can't use PCs, or at least, find them difficult to use.

    Mac users are the most disillusioned people that i've ever seen. You guys lie and lie and lie to yourselves time and again, just to make yourselves feel better about buying a Mac.

    In general, if you want a computer for gaming, you DO NOT buy a Mac, unless you're very stupid. I'd say about one tenth of the games that come out on PC, also get released on Macs, and even when they do, it's a few months to a year after the PC version is released. Granted, Apple is doing an amazing job of getting more games developers to release OSX version of their games, but still, most of the time Mac users have to wait for the game to be release after the PC version. Although, basically all of the best games do eventually get released on Macs. The words "Mac Gamer" is an oxymoron and the words "Hardcore Mac Gamer" is just a myth.

    A Mac is a great computer, so stop bull****ting yourselves about all of the things you think it can do and just accept that Macs are still more stylish and more stable than PCs and have, in my opinion and i'm sure yours, a much better looking and interesting to use OS. PCs are slowly catching up to Macs in that department, especially with regards to stability and if you really want a stylish computer, it's easy to find as long as you have someone that can build it. I'd personally, rather have a well build, aluminium case (NOT Lian Li cr@p) cased computer than a white, plastic Mac that anyone can buy.

    It's been proven that more intelligent and richer people buy Macs. And that is the most moronic thing i've ever heard. OF COURSE the people who buy macs are, in general, going to have more money and be more intelligent, for the simple fact that Macs are far more expensive than PCs. That's like saying:

    "People that buy Mercedes cars are more intelligent and richer than people who buy Skodas."

    Macs are more expensive, therefore you need more money to buy them, - the people who buy them have more money because they have better jobs and they have those better jobs because they have college degrees or a better education. GET IT?

    Considering that statement says Mac users are more intelligent than PC users, Mac users sure do buy into a lot of stupid, ************, sensationalized advertising.

    I believe that Apple WAS turning heads, but with the advent of the 3GHz Intel CPU, i hope Apple will finally start to realize that they need to do something, and fast, but i don't think they will.

    Now don't get me wrong, i love Macs. What i HATE is Mac users who continue to lie about what Macs can do, what people who use Macs are like and spout crap like: "Mac users are sooo much better than PC users!". Just grow up!

    And the sadness of it all is that, in my experience, PC users don't really give a crap about Mac users, but Mac users continue to insult PC users at every chance they get. It's childish.

    It's Apples fault. If they can't run their company properly, they can't expect anyone else to do it for them.

    Now when are the fricking new Macs going to be released?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment