Sunday, May 29, 2011

ac dc wallpaper

ac dc wallpaper. ac dc wallpaper.
  • ac dc wallpaper.



  • MrCrowbar
    Oct 15, 05:31 PM
    I actually like the idea of wireless communication on iPods. They could do it exactly like "sharing"in iTunes. Imagine you sitting somewhere in the underground or bus, taking out your iPod, checking "other iPods" on the main menu, browsing through the playlist and thinking: "hey, this guy/girl has a good music taste". You could see what she/he's listening to ("now playing") and listen to it. And if you see the other person rocking his head to the same song you're hearing, you know it's the right one. And if this person happens to share it's profile (contact information), you can get the phone number etc...

    Kinda like meeting people on the internet by their profile, but here you can just walk up to the person and go on from there.
    Compatible car radios could receive the digital signal streamed from your iPod. No wires, no crappy fm-transmitted sound quality. :)

    PS: "Can I put my earbud into your ear?" is kinda close to "can I put my p*nis into your v*gina?". So I guess girls could be offended.





    ac dc wallpaper. AC // DC
  • AC // DC



  • Rustus Maximus
    Apr 12, 04:15 PM
    I know what you mean, all those restrictions and regulations prohibiting the dumping of chemicals in the rivers and poison gasses into the air or killing endangered animals. And the worst is that one about not being able to use slaves. And having to pay for medical costs it someone is injured. So his hand got smashed in a machine, why can't I just fire him for it?

    Just how is a guy to make a buck in the US anymore?

    You forgot to compare them to Nazis...never forget to compare them to Nazis...

    Amateur.





    ac dc wallpaper. AC/DC Wallpaper
  • AC/DC Wallpaper



  • Chris Bangle
    Sep 4, 11:06 AM
    i find it hard to believe that apple has had almost a year to add improvements to the ipods and all we're gonna see is upgraded hardrives.. dont they have an entire division working on these ipods.. they must have figured something out in that amount of time

    predictions:
    Core 2 Duo Imacs
    True Video ipod
    bumped nano harddrives(new enclosure?)
    one more thing....?

    yeh, your right, its not like apple are microsoft or anything. full screen ipods shuld be easy to make in a year





    ac dc wallpaper. AC DC Wallpaper at 800x600
  • AC DC Wallpaper at 800x600



  • docpsycho
    Nov 8, 09:37 AM
    Still no REAL GPU? Yawn





    ac dc wallpaper. ac dc wallpaper. wallpapers
  • ac dc wallpaper. wallpapers



  • da meat tree
    Oct 11, 06:17 PM
    http://oi52.tinypic.com/14m85qp.jpg





    ac dc wallpaper. ACDC_wallpaper.jpg acdc-3
  • ACDC_wallpaper.jpg acdc-3



  • jlc1978
    Apr 11, 09:00 AM
    Not so much about the data caps. There's no choice with many service providers. AT&T's data plan with the iPad for one example.

    Without being too argumentative, the problem is people want a specific device and unlimited data. You can get unlimited data in a number of ways - just not necessarily with a specific device.

    More to the point, I think it's just Full of Win mentioning that it's not a very ideal solution for those in Adobe's demographic. Which is a point we can discuss. I personally feel they've got it right, but I doubt there will be any substantial market for renting the full on suites when buying them outright ends up being a cheaper/more convenient option.

    Actually, subscription makes sense when you consider:
    a) You have the latest version at a known fixed cost
    b) As a lease, rather than buy, it becomes tax deductible in full with no depreciation
    c) If you only use some apps infrequently, it may be cheaper than a full suite

    So it may make sense for some companies and or individuals.





    ac dc wallpaper. AC/DC
  • AC/DC



  • EEcuber17
    Sep 12, 05:15 PM
    Why can't I make the left side bar smaller?

    I'm having trouble making everything fit on my little iBook 12"

    When I go to the music store it has scroll bars everywhere.

    I dunno about this...





    ac dc wallpaper. ac dc wallpaper.
  • ac dc wallpaper.



  • gnasher729
    Aug 3, 08:14 AM
    2) I don't completely understand this business of an external card being used. Can anyone help me out? So an external card was used in OS X, correct? Don't most OS X external cards that do work, work based off the driver that is shipped with OS X and not with a driver provided separately by the card vendor? Installing drivers in OS X is very rare. Does the unnamed external card use the same OS X driver used for the AE card, or does it use a different one? If it uses the same one, it's not clear that the driver in OS X is completely safe.

    99.9999% of MacBook and MacBook Pro users don't have an external wireless card. The only reason why you would have an external card is either a meeting of a very clever salesman and an exceedingly stupid customer, who never realised that he doesn't need an external card, or a MacBook with a broken wireless card that is more expensive to repair than buying an external one. But then I think all MacBooks in existence should still be under warranty, so that shouldn't happen.

    So why did they use an external wireless card? The only reasonable explanation is that whatever they did doesn't work with the built-in airport.

    What I think that happened: They found a wireless card with USB connector that will make wireless connections even when it is not explicitely told to do so. Next, they prepared a Macintosh to allow remote login, which is dangerous if you are connected to any network. Remember, it was their Macintosh, and anyone can make their Macintosh as vulnerable as they like if they know how to. And these two things combined are enough.

    No danger for anyone without an external wireless card, and no danger for anyone who hasn't messed around with their Macintosh and made it vulnerable.





    ac dc wallpaper. AC/DC Wallpaper 01
  • AC/DC Wallpaper 01



  • Keleko
    Mar 3, 08:35 PM
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5136/5495863630_aa34dfa366.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/48874590@N02/5495863630/)

    I may go back here sometime and try to find a better vantage point where the tree isn't in the shot.

    Actually, I like the tree. And yet I totally know what you mean by not wanting it in the shot.





    ac dc wallpaper. AC/DC
  • AC/DC



  • applesith
    May 5, 04:17 PM
    It wouldn't come out for about a year. So the 3D tech will be better.

    Remember when people were speculating about Apple's tablet with stylus and that stuff? No stylus and everyone loves the ipad.

    Apple doesn't put out half-a** devices that are not user friendly. If they are indeed doing 3D on the next iPad, then I am pretty sure they would do it right. Apple has a history of taking stuff that other companies sorta got right and making it Apple-glorified and exceed expectations. Look at touch tech since the 90s. No one could get it right. Apple did.





    ac dc wallpaper. AC/DC wallpaper 27
  • AC/DC wallpaper 27



  • emotion
    Nov 8, 09:06 AM
    i don't understand why some people would long for 12 inch ones when macbook is 13 inches. don't tell me 1 inch will make that big of a difference.


    Ever owned a 12" powerbook? I have two.

    There's a reason a lot of 12" powerbook owners rave on about them. The form factor is very neat. It sure isn't about how powerful they are :).





    ac dc wallpaper. ac dc wallpaper.
  • ac dc wallpaper.



  • VirtualRain
    Mar 7, 03:57 PM
    Love the colors, how they are restricted to bands in the image. Love the different patterns present in each of the bands.

    Thanks... that's exactly what I was thinking. Although it's too bad there's not more green in there yet :(





    ac dc wallpaper. ac dc wallpaper.
  • ac dc wallpaper.



  • xfiftyfour
    Mar 22, 12:43 PM
    What the hell kind of relationship do you people have with your spouses?? I mean, seriously??! You need their explicit PERMISSION to buy something you want, with your money, and it gets to their point of people BEGGING their wives to let them buy something, only to be turned down?!
    In red is your problem. In marriage you're a unit; there is no "your" money or "my" money.. it's "our" money. If there are things more important to the unit than an iPad (I can think of many, many possibilities), then you're contorting the wife's stance unfairly.

    And, just for the record, for the women/wife bashing that's happened in the thread I'd like to point out that it can go both ways. I'm a wife and we were standing in line on launch day for ME.. my husband would never have blessed the purchase if it came from joint funds. This is the beauty of separate "fun" accounts. An allowance per se for each of us, free from the negotiations that happen from joint accounts (and to anyone that argues that it's ridiculous that big purchases from joint money have to be discussed is going to be in for a rude awakening come marriage, IMO). More couples should have 'em.





    ac dc wallpaper. ac dc wallpaper. ac dc
  • ac dc wallpaper. ac dc



  • Chosenbydestiny
    Nov 8, 01:52 AM
    I just want the graphics card to be more than a lame 64MB. Every other manufacturer on the planet has at least 128 in their notebooks shared or otherwise.

    I would buy a Macbook in a heart beat if they did that. Hell... With the money I'll save from buying a Macbook pro I might get two one black and one white.

    I would actually take that kind of change over an HD or RAM boost since that's
    one of the components you can't upgrade.





    ac dc wallpaper. Ac-dc-mobile-wallpaper
  • Ac-dc-mobile-wallpaper



  • TheUndertow
    May 6, 08:38 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    There's nothing good about 3D, and nothing good about clueless bloggers who "think it's great!"

    Totally...our eyes should only see 2D as well.





    ac dc wallpaper. ac dc wallpaper. AC Wallpaper
  • ac dc wallpaper. AC Wallpaper



  • machewcoy
    Oct 26, 11:24 PM
    Yep. That is the subwoofer for the Harman Kardon Soundsticks. :)

    AH! Thank you! Hahaha, it was kinda bugging me.. I was entranced by it hahaha. So how are you liking those? I've been researching them and trying to save up, but I've heard mixed things about them





    ac dc wallpaper. AC DC Wallpaper at 800x600
  • AC DC Wallpaper at 800x600



  • ThunderSkunk
    May 5, 09:33 AM
    Cool. Maybe alongside this magical 3D display technology, they can magically figure out how to put ANOTHER SPEAKER IN IT SO WE CAN HEAR IN GLORIOUS 1950s STEREO!!!





    ac dc wallpaper. AC/DC - AC/DC Wallpaper
  • AC/DC - AC/DC Wallpaper



  • asphalt-proof
    Nov 8, 09:38 AM
    Is there something else dropping today? I just went to the Apple store and it was down again. What could it be???:p





    ac dc wallpaper. AC DC PSP Wallpaper
  • AC DC PSP Wallpaper



  • smulji
    Mar 18, 09:21 PM
    That thread is full of some of the most comical and short sighted statements you'll ever see. Good thing Steve Jobs obviously knew what he was doing a lot more than the forum posters of the time did. That's why I laugh at some of the more critical comments you see on some of the threads today as well. In 10 years they'll look just as comical and short sighted as those do I'm sure.

    So true. That's why Steve Jobs is where he is and all the naysayers and criticizers are where they are.





    Blue Fox
    Nov 13, 05:06 AM
    Here's how I look at it....

    Developers are like customers. You have some customers who play by the rules and benefit the company and themselves. Then you have "those" customers who think the world owes them everything. They whine and bitch about anything and everything. They refuse to follow rules or regulations, whine when they don't get their own way, and will purposely try to manipulate and play the system to their advantage.

    Eventually, the company notices and places strict guidelines, rules and restrictions to make sure "those" customers can no longer take advantage of the company. Meanwhile, the customers who do play by the rules now have to deal with the hassle of the same restrictions because "those" customers had to ruin it for everyone.

    And anyone who has ever worked customer service knows exactly what I'm on about. That's the reason there is a billion lines of fine print for just about everything these days.

    So instead of jumping on the whole "lets bash Apple because they're a successful corporation" bandwagon, how about blaming the people who take advantage of the system and break the rules which is what inevitably what got the rules put there in the first place.





    spencers
    Oct 26, 09:12 AM
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs903.snc4/71648_164866660198726_100000261799253_456073_3612241_n.jpg

    That's quite a bit of BEIGE!





    Ted13
    Sep 23, 12:15 PM
    ...Ten years from now, movies and music on physical media will largely be things of the past, much like cassette tapes are today. The change won't come right away, but it will come. If Wal-Mart wants to beat Apple at this game, it will have to introduce its own movie download service.
    The problem is that Wal-Mart is incapable of doing it. Look at how stunningly successful their 88 cents per song music store was (not). If Amazon's movie store sucks so bad (considering that Amazon must employ some pretty good computer programmers), what chance does Wal-Mart have of producing something that isn't a laughing stock. Good, competent programming/infrastracture building on the level of Apple is VERY hard. Google can (usually) do it. Not too many other companies can (certainly not Microsoft).





    farleysmaster
    Mar 18, 04:54 PM
    As I eagerly await delivery of my first iPad, I know that I want an iPod that will only play music. When I am exercising, I don't want to receive phone calls or emails, I just want music, and I want a device that will hold all of my 12,145 songs, with room to grow.

    I don't needs apps, I don't want communication...I just want music.

    Airplane mode?





    JBot
    Aug 9, 10:00 AM
    It's not entirely clear what happened, or how.

    And it wasn't the Macbook (nor OS X) that got hacked..
    Than what did get hacked?
    The wireless card that was plugged into the macbook.

    I know what youre saying, and they have made it clear, this isnt an attack on macs that allowed this hack. any machine is supposedly open to be 'hacked.'



    No comments:

    Post a Comment