Sunday, May 29, 2011

heidi klum wallpaper

heidi klum wallpaper. Heidi Klum - Wallpaper (10)
  • Heidi Klum - Wallpaper (10)



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 12, 07:34 AM
    You're right, it wasn't the RIAA handing the fines, of course, it was courts. But you're wrong, there most certainly have been fines:
    http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2009/06/riaa-jury-slaps-2-million-fine-on-jammie-thomas/
    http://www.pcworld.com/article/112436/industry_group_pays_childs_riaa_fine.html

    Those aren't fines, they're damage awards by juries. Shody reporting and misuse of the word fine.





    heidi klum wallpaper. and singer, Heidi Klum:
  • and singer, Heidi Klum:



  • joeshmo2010
    Mar 25, 12:41 PM
    Seriously. What happened to the support for the VZW iPhone? All this talk of fragmentation. Now we have essentially the same phone, on different software generations. What gives? I guess we really are the red-headed step child.

    because nobody cares about verizon? duh





    heidi klum wallpaper. fond d#39;écran heidi klum - fond
  • fond d#39;écran heidi klum - fond



  • oban14
    Apr 18, 06:44 PM
    No you would not. As there have been no more in the country. Its all good, I'm more than happy to wait. As per in my post 3-4 weeks stayed like that for 2 weeks, then 2-3 weeks stayed like that for 2 weeks into the 3rd week now.
    I'm sure Apple are doing their best and are likely under the pump due to a very large interest & Japan disasters.

    When they do come in, I'm sure there will be oodles of them around.

    You know how time works, right?

    You order March 1st. The wait time is 3-4 weeks. You check back March 15. The wait time is now 2-3 weeks (for orders placed March 15).

    You would have received yours on March 21s or ~April 1st depending on if it was 3-4 weeks away.

    It isn't like the person who ordered on March 1st is still waiting for their iPad. They received it weeks ago.





    heidi klum wallpaper. Heidi Klum Wallpaper
  • Heidi Klum Wallpaper



  • kalisphoenix
    Aug 3, 03:10 PM
    NEWSFLASH: The iPod Nano and Blackbook are exactly the same. This banner contains nothing new. You guys are seeing things.

    You're right, after I look closely at this image. Dunno how it seemed so clearly brushed metal to me before.





    heidi klum wallpaper. heidi klum pictures heidi klum
  • heidi klum pictures heidi klum



  • HyperZboy
    Nov 3, 10:17 AM
    Until Adobe can get FLASH working properly on Macs, why the hell would I want it on my damn phone?

    On Macs, FLASH causes Safari 4 to crash often, is slow and downright buggy.
    Some sites work fine, others crash the browser, often a reboot is required to get a Flash site working after a crash. This is all completely unacceptable in my opinion.

    If your teenager crashed one of your cars, why the hell would you immediately give him the keys to another one?

    When Adobe fixes FLASH for Macs, then and ONLY THEN should Apple say, hey let's talk about the iPhone now.
    Those should be Apple's terms, plain and simple.





    heidi klum wallpaper. Screenshot of Sexy Heidi Klum
  • Screenshot of Sexy Heidi Klum



  • Small White Car
    Apr 13, 04:54 PM
    I'm sure it'll be $999 full, or $299 upgrade for the full studio. At least I hope so. Here I stand, cash in hand!


    Currently the Mac App Store has no way of offering an upgrade to existing Mac software. I don't see that changing.

    I suspect that all these apps will be stripped of their sample media. They're all quite small without them. Perhaps Apple will sell those files separately on their own on DVDs?

    Why am I getting such bitter responses from people who seem to agree with my point?

    Because you made a post that claimed our editing skills have nothing to do with creativiy or experience, but simply that 'knowing the software' is the only advangate we have.

    Telling people that they're useless at their jobs is gonna make people bitter.

    I don't feel pissy about this, but you basically told me that I really should be because I'm actually useless and only Final Cut's complexity has been making me appear smart, when in fact I was not.





    heidi klum wallpaper. Heidi-Klum-Wallpaper (21)
  • Heidi-Klum-Wallpaper (21)



  • rabella
    Mar 29, 11:58 AM
    I got my black 16gb wifi iPad today at the radio shack in jersey city. I got there at 9 and no one was there. They opened at 10 and I got 1 of the 4 they had in stock. I did not have to buy the AppleCare but they made me buy an accessory. I didn't mind since I wanted a smart cover.





    heidi klum wallpaper. Heidi Klum
  • Heidi Klum



  • shawnce
    Aug 8, 02:59 PM
    Did you notice that their were two cameras attached to the Mac screen?

    Is this be the beginning of 3D iChat, photos and movies? No. They had two demo systems with matching configurations so if one failed they could switch to the other with a touch of a button. ...in other words one iSight for each demo system they had setup.





    heidi klum wallpaper. Heidi Klum wallpapers .
  • Heidi Klum wallpapers .



  • MrCrowbar
    Oct 28, 12:28 PM
    Here's my roommate's macbook. Hasn't been serviced yet, you can tell by the screws.
    just kidding





    heidi klum wallpaper. Heidi-Klum-Wallpaper (29)
  • Heidi-Klum-Wallpaper (29)



  • ~Shard~
    Sep 12, 01:58 PM
    Looks pretty awesome, I've been waiting all summer for this. I'll be buying one for my wife as soon as apple stores have them in stock. They say today, but I'm guessing it will be at least a few days?

    Yeah, that's usually the way it works - I'd say a few days is more realistic for a product like this one. And expect it to sell quickly. :cool:





    heidi klum wallpaper. Heidi-Klum-Wallpaper (1)
  • Heidi-Klum-Wallpaper (1)



  • milo
    Oct 16, 11:24 AM
    Before getting slapped... I guess if youre a billionaire you can shove earbuds into a strangers ear, but here in Real World USA the results would not be pretty. Do that with your girlfriend, I dont think ANYONE would want a stranger theyve known for 1 minute coming up to them and putting crap into their ear.

    And you think most people would want strangers trying to send them songs and pictures?

    Along the same lines, anyone else remember the episode of The Office where Jim used "earbud sharing" with Pam? Gotta love tasteful product placement.

    For months on end we've been bombarded with Zune-friendly "news" articles calling it an "iPod killer". Even before Microsoft had a name for it, before they had any sort of design for it, while it was still vaporware, the media kept hammering home, "iPod killer" while seeming to drool over the prospect.

    I guess you've been reading different articles than I have. Since they've announced details and pictures I've mostly been seeing articles along the lines of "What a Turd".





    heidi klum wallpaper. Heidi-Klum-Wallpaper (24)
  • Heidi-Klum-Wallpaper (24)



  • FF_productions
    Aug 3, 06:31 PM
    Yeah, is it possible to *watch* keynote as it happens, cause I don't wanna miss t, I wanna feel the suspense, or at leas thow long after Keynote will we know details?

    Cheers

    Unless you are THERE, YOU CANNOT SEE THE KEYNOTE LIVE. IT WILL BE PUT ON APPLE'S WEBSITE 2 HOURS AFTER THE KEYNOTE ENDS.

    MACRUMORS WILL UPDATE US AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AS TO WHAT IS HAPPENING AT WWDC..

    THERE WILL PROBABLY BE A FEW LEAKS BEFORE THE KEYNOTE BEGINS...

    I'M CLARIFYING THIS FOR THE 100'S OF PEOPLE THAT KEEP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION!





    heidi klum wallpaper. Heidi-Klum-Wallpaper (2)
  • Heidi-Klum-Wallpaper (2)



  • GregA
    Jul 23, 04:58 PM
    I surely hope so, comics and manga would be a huge hit especially in Japan.I agree that comics etc would be big.

    However - I'm also interested in the electronic Ink technologies that are easy on the eyes and require almost no battery. I doubt Apple would make such a simple device, but who knows.

    It would be very interesting to read Lord of the Rings and have the soundtrack playing - synchronised to where you're up to in the book. Or the book with excerpts from the movie.





    heidi klum wallpaper. Heidi-Klum-Wallpaper (3)
  • Heidi-Klum-Wallpaper (3)



  • kurtc
    Oct 26, 07:10 PM
    We bought seven MacBooks shortly after they were released and three of them started having problems (random shutdown) almost immediately. When the third one started acting up I called our vendor to ask if there were any know problems. It was obvious that they had answered that question before it came from me (and interesting that they never mentioned it when I sent in the first two). We sent all three of them back to Apple for new motherboards, no cost and no questions. The down side is that the kept each machine for 10 business days because of their backlog.





    heidi klum wallpaper. Heidi Klum Photos, Heidi Klum
  • Heidi Klum Photos, Heidi Klum



  • slinger1968
    Aug 30, 11:43 PM
    Of course, that also assumes that the average person walking into a major retailer would or could know that little bit of info.The average consumer certainly could know about oem versions of windows if they did any research at all, it's pretty much common knowledge in the PC world.

    Personally, I have no plans whatsoever to buy Vista.That's fine, I'm not trying to convince anyone to switch to windows. No need to get defensive.

    I just wanted people on here with little to no windows background to understand that the $400 retail price isn't what you will pay for the software when you buy it included with a system or on it's own oem.





    heidi klum wallpaper. Wallpaper for iPhone 4
  • Wallpaper for iPhone 4



  • res1233
    Mar 18, 04:19 PM
    It’s time to make a premium-priced high-capacity iPod touch instead; maybe 256 for some hair-raising price! Yes, HDs are cheap, but you have to make the transition some time! It could even be thicker if necessary; after all, the Classic is already a separate hardware design to build. (I might have suggested a thicker, hard-disk-based Touch, but I think iOS uses the drive in ways that would bog down hideously on a spinning platter. Hmmm... maybe a hybrid drive?)
    It's possible. Small 8GB SSD for the OS and apps, and a hard drive for everything else. Should keep the price down too.

    example (http://www.google.com/products/catalog?client=safari&rls=en&q=8gb+flash+drive&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=8007246213971585357&sa=X&ei=vMyDTZjOFdGI0QHUyuTNCA&ved=0CDwQ8wIwAA#ps-sellers)
    Damn those things are cheap now.





    heidi klum wallpaper. Labels: Heidi Klum
  • Labels: Heidi Klum



  • deconai
    Aug 3, 12:06 PM
    People keep mentioning this.. does anyone have a link to the add that specifically challenges hackers?
    No, not a direct challenge. I'm sorry, I was using hyperbole to drive a point home. Apple's not obscure anymore. Even though they control a small portion of the total PC market, I'm seeing more Apple commercials on TV and online than I ever have. They're extremely high visibility now.

    And as for the hacker challenge, many believe that the new commercials present a "smug" image of Apple, and one of the commercials specifically touches on the nonexistence of Mac viruses. Now I realize that this is not exactly an open invitation to challenge the OSX 20-ton gorilla, but to some hackers, this does indeed make Apple a target.





    heidi klum wallpaper. Heidi Klum is a great
  • Heidi Klum is a great



  • shervieux
    Mar 22, 10:21 AM
    Your wife said 'no'?

    You know, this is a question that I've been wanting to ask for a long time, and this is not directed only at you, but to all responses similar to yours I've seen on such topics. It's an honest question I have, because it just blows my mind:

    What the hell kind of relationship do you people have with your spouses?? I mean, seriously??! You need their explicit PERMISSION to buy something you want, with your money, and it gets to their point of people BEGGING their wives to let them buy something, only to be turned down?! How the hell do you get yourself into this kind of dynamic? The only plausible reason that a wife may be against it is if you guys are so short on cash, that $500 will break the account and drive you into poverty? And if this is the case, then you people should have a bit more responsibility than to beg your wives to let you buy something that you clearly can't afford. If you CAN afford it, and it is your $$, then why the hell do you even need to ask your wife in the 1st place, and what right does she have to refuse you? Do your wives make all the money? An iPad isn't a car or a house that needs to be a consensual and debated purchase. Your wife shouldn't have the ability (nor the desire) to stop you from buying one.

    This is honestly something that Id like an answer to. Some of you seem to have a 'child/parent' relationship, instead of husband/wife. If she's the breadwinner of the house, and you mooch of her, fine I'd understand. But if you bring in the $$? Sounds like a disturbing and cold relationship. Why does she get to dominate you and dictate your decisions, void of any debate or discussion?

    Obivously:

    1. You are not married.
    2. You don't understand wives.

    -or -

    1. You and your wife must fight a lot and you just do it anyway.
    2. You rule your house with an iron hammer

    -or -

    1. You have a relationship where you guys have enough money that neither one of you have to worry about negotiating purchases.
    2. Your wife gets whatever, whenever she wants.
    3. You only make one purchase for yourself ever 2-3 years.

    Trust me in a marraige, it is never as easy as "I am going to buy this." Sometimes to keep the peace, you just gotta say "yep" and do what she wants.

    'nuff said

    Get married, and own a home or have a kid or two you would will figure it out.





    heidi klum wallpaper. Heidi Klum in spicy Phootshoot
  • Heidi Klum in spicy Phootshoot



  • aristobrat
    Oct 28, 01:40 PM
    how do i know witch week is my macbook
    also the serial number is 4H640203Uxx

    so i take it it is less then WH but my doesn't even start with WH anywhere in the serial number line
    I totally screwed up on my last post about this -- I apologize (and edited it).

    4H635 is when I think Apple made the change based on this ThinkSecret post:
    http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0908macmini.html

    If you have a 4H640, then I think you have a week 40 and should be OK. Someone should correct me if I'm wrong reading your serial#. ;)





    Balli
    Sep 12, 02:47 PM
    Are Apple kidding? 640x480 resolution? For movies? What happened to widescreen? The last time I looked the year was 2006. :( :mad: :confused:





    malnar
    Mar 19, 08:39 AM
    I wonder what breaks more often, the hard drives fitted in the classic or the fragile touch screens of the iPod touch?
    I know many people who've had iPod hard drives crap out on them. I don't know anyone who has an iPhone or Touch who has actually cracked their screen.





    skinnylegs
    May 5, 11:25 AM
    I don't understand all of the negative comments but OK.....

    That said, I'm not buying the statement that 3D TV is a fad. Emerging technolgy? Sure. Fad? No way. It's a natural evolution that is at or in reach of Joe Consumer. BTW, check out LG's new brand of 3D TV's. They use the same type of glasses you use in a theater setting. Also, it is important to remember that all content gives you the *option* of viewing in 3D. It's not mandatory.

    As far as a 3D capable iPad; I'm all for it. It's not about reading email or browsing the web in 3D. That would be kinda stupid. It's about games and books and cool UI's.

    That darn floppy drive just won't seem to die.....





    zekegri
    Mar 30, 08:54 AM
    SIRI rocks! The BEST, by far, voice recognition right out of the gate I have EVER tried-it is quite amazing and I wish Apple all the best integrating it-great choice! Put it into a remote control to provide functions- "turn to sports channel" " record this movie" "next, previous" etc.............





    kiljoy616
    Apr 18, 06:27 AM
    Why is this on the front page? It's like saying that WalMart is now selling a junk tablet. Except this article says that Toys R Us and Best Buy is now selling iPads. This isn't front page news.

    Yes it is read again.:p



    No comments:

    Post a Comment