Sunday, May 29, 2011

jonathan rhys meyers boss

jonathan rhys meyers boss. Jonathan Rhys Meyers
  • Jonathan Rhys Meyers



  • fstlambo
    Mar 14, 10:11 AM
    Quick question guys, I've been using a pc for many years and I've decided to get a MBP for college. I'll be doing some heavy photo and video editing, gaming and movie watching. I was looking at the 2.66 ghz 15" MBP, is that a good way to go, or do you think I need more power?

    I have plenty of time to wait for the new refresh, I won't really need it until July. Any suggestions?





    jonathan rhys meyers boss. jonathan rhys meyers boss.
  • jonathan rhys meyers boss.



  • CorvusCamenarum
    May 1, 07:13 PM
    Any updates from Corvus anyone?

    My wife and I are both alive and well, we only just got electricity back about an hour or so ago. Worst 4 days of our lives, but we got off lucky. Others lost everything, including themselves.

    I appreciate all of your nice comments. But again, aside from power loss, my family and I are fine.

    Let's keep an eye out for CorvusCamenarum, though. I'm genuinely concerned about anyone who was logged into macrumors (in other words, sitting at their computer) in Tuscaloosa at 5:00 yesterday and not in a basement or shelter.
    It's a MBP on wireless internet. When it hit, I was hunkered in the interior bathroom with it, the cell phone, a flashlight and two very upset cats.





    jonathan rhys meyers boss. jonathan rhys meyers boss.
  • jonathan rhys meyers boss.



  • moocat
    Mar 11, 03:52 PM
    In regards to 9 to 5 post i saw someone comment that it was on macrumors hmepage

    but when i looked it wasnt

    one of my friends tweeted the headline about possible mbp rumors i guess before it went down

    what happened?:confused:

    It's on page 2 rumors now.

    Someone from this forum hoaxed 9to5... so false alarm, and don't trust 9to5





    jonathan rhys meyers boss. jonathan rhys meyers boss.
  • jonathan rhys meyers boss.



  • Benjy91
    May 5, 06:28 AM
    Seriously lol at all the people who think it'll be over 3G and such.

    They won't even let you download any app over 10MB over 3G, you think theyll let you do a 600MB+ update?

    This is a welcome feature, frees up a USB port on my laptop and is very convenient :D





    jonathan rhys meyers boss. Jonathan Rhys Meyers Photo
  • Jonathan Rhys Meyers Photo



  • bearda
    Aug 24, 06:26 PM
    Wow, I have already replied to this one above, but below is his brother apparently.



    So even though I have a MBP and not a PB I can probably get a new battery as well by changing the serial numbers despite what is really on my battery.

    COOL!!!!!!!!!!

    That's seriously not cool. For one, you're basically stealing someone else's replacement battery, since when they put in their number that happens to have a C instead of your B it's going to say they already sent the battery out. And second, when it comes time to return your defective battery don't you think they're going to notice it's entirely the wrong type?

    Bad plan.

    Andrew Beard





    jonathan rhys meyers boss. Jonathan Rhys Meyers dropped
  • Jonathan Rhys Meyers dropped



  • roadbloc
    Mar 18, 05:41 PM
    For the sweet love of God Apple, NO!





    jonathan rhys meyers boss. Jonathan Rhys Meyers ha sido
  • Jonathan Rhys Meyers ha sido



  • andybno1
    Mar 25, 12:25 PM
    Any "bug fixes" actually listed out?
    as the update screen states:
    iOS 4.3.1 Software Update

    This update contains improvements and other bug fixes, including:

    � Fixes an occasional graphics glitch on iPod touch (4th generation)
    � Resolves bugs related to activating and connecting to some mobile networks
    � Fixes image flicker when using Apple Digital AV Adapter with some TVs
    � Resolves an issue authenticating with some enterprise web services

    Products compatible with this software update:
    � iPhone 4 (GSM model)
    � iPhone 3GS
    � iPad 2
    � iPad
    � iPod touch (4th generation)
    � iPod touch (3rd generation)

    This update contains security content originally included in previous iOS Software Updates. For more information, please visit this website:




    jonathan rhys meyers boss. Jonathan Rhys Meyers Gives
  • Jonathan Rhys Meyers Gives



  • Case-sensitive
    Nov 27, 09:51 AM
    While it can seem weird by todays standards... I think it's great to be able to critically listen to them as originally recorded to see what fantastic work and pioneers they were in the studio arena.


    Good point, well made. :)

    (still freaks my ears out when using headphones mind :D)





    jonathan rhys meyers boss. Jonathan Rhys Meyers
  • Jonathan Rhys Meyers



  • whatever
    Aug 29, 08:57 AM
    At that price, I hope Apple considers preinstalling Vista on its machines.

    240 bucks for Boot Camp is ludacris, when you'll probably hardly use it anyway...

    Why the **** would Apple ever pre-install Windows on a Mac.

    If they went that route then they might as well just cancel all develop on OS X, because they would need that money to pay Microsoft.

    I honestly feel that Boot Camp is one of the worst things that Apple could ever do, but they had to appease the little kids. But just wait until the first virus hits your Windows partition and screws up the boot sector of your drive and you're unable to start either OS.

    God, some people!





    jonathan rhys meyers boss. jonathan rhys meyers boss.
  • jonathan rhys meyers boss.



  • legacyb4
    Nov 8, 08:43 AM
    The 2.0 model also includes 4MB L2 cache instead of "just" 2MB L2 cache... remember the days when we used to measure L2 in increments of 256KB?

    Yes, it drives people to buy the 2.0 model and YES it drives away the others that are not prepared to spend this extra 200$....
    :mad:





    jonathan rhys meyers boss. Jonathan Rhys Meyers !
  • Jonathan Rhys Meyers !



  • HecubusPro
    Aug 29, 09:09 AM
    Whoz gonna "BUY" Vista....??
    I am definitely not shelling out $250 odd dollars for WINDOWS VISTA!

    I am probably going to need Vista on my MBP. I certainly don't want to pay that ammount of money for it, but I'll probably have to deal with it.

    I'll actually know what I'll need and what I don't need once I get the MBP. Maybe I'll be lucky and the need for Vista will be eradicated as time goes by.





    jonathan rhys meyers boss. jonathan rhys meyers boss.
  • jonathan rhys meyers boss.



  • ipedro
    Aug 29, 09:43 PM
    For $500 you can buy a MacMini preinstalled with OSX Leopard which will probably (likely) come with virtualization without the need for a Windows partition.

    Windows Vista looks more and more like it will totally lose the war against Leopard.

    2007 is going to be the year when OSX gains huge momentum over Windows and begins to regain its throne as the most popular OS.





    jonathan rhys meyers boss. jonathan rhys meyers boss.
  • jonathan rhys meyers boss.



  • jowie
    Mar 21, 05:37 PM
    Hard drives would not be good AT ALL for an iPod Touch. Apps depend on the instant access that flash memory allows for using data, so a hard drive would slow the whole process up, especially on the processor size.
    I agree. I don't think iOS is designed with hard drives in mind anyway. Probably wouldn't work properly.





    jonathan rhys meyers boss. Last month Jonathan Rhys
  • Last month Jonathan Rhys



  • mmoosa
    Mar 29, 08:59 AM
    Improve dropped calls.





    jonathan rhys meyers boss. Jonathan-Rhys-Meyers-hugo.jpg
  • Jonathan-Rhys-Meyers-hugo.jpg



  • lifeinhd
    Nov 24, 05:33 AM
    Regardless of your musical tastes, why anyone who proclaims to care about Apple's success would begrudge them expanding their catalogue to include one of the most influential bands of the 20th century... well, it's a complete mystery to me.

    That's not quite it. People were annoyed at the fact that the event was so hyped, not that it was somehow a "bad" thing.





    jonathan rhys meyers boss. jonathan rhys meyers boss.
  • jonathan rhys meyers boss.



  • Primejimbo
    Apr 17, 10:47 AM
    I'm fine with Best Buy... but Radio Shack & Toys "R" Us, not so much.

    Seriously, who cares who sells them? Do they affect how you live? This cracks me up. No matter who sells them, we all have to get up and go to work and live our lives. :rolleyes:

    Doesn't matter where Apple sells its products. Better to make your products available everywhere than in just one or two specific stores. Remember: Not every city has an Apple store and can be quite a distance to the closest.

    Best Buy is an ideal place to sell iPads, since its a consumer electronics store.... Apple is a consumer electronics company ( these days ).

    BTW - Best Buy has been selling iPads for a long time, so only makes sense they sell iPad 2...

    ^^^^ Very true!!





    jonathan rhys meyers boss. Jonathan Rhys Meyers
  • Jonathan Rhys Meyers



  • 840quadra
    Sep 12, 03:20 PM
    Can you add movies to your library that are already on your HD?

    I choose file > add to library and selected a bunch of AVI files and it just did nothing.

    I was just able to do that. I grabbed an old Quicktime video from an apple keynote done in 1998.

    I NOW understand what that dialog box is for that I posted earlier. You can now encode any video iTunes will accept, for your ipod, within iTunes.

    You no longer need Quicktime Pro, iMovie, or 3rd party applications to do so!

    Rock on!!!





    jonathan rhys meyers boss. Jonathan Rhys Meyers Gives
  • Jonathan Rhys Meyers Gives



  • cecildk9999
    Sep 23, 09:05 AM
    I haven't read all the posts in this thread (the MBP discussions are most of what I'm caught up in now :rolleyes: ), but I noticed an interesting article on MacNN that talked about this as well. To paraphrase, it said that when the iTunes TV shows were first made available, Walmart sent back DVDs of Lost, Desperate Housewives, etc., refusing to sell them. Looking on Walmart's site now, though, both Seasons 1 and 2 of Lost are available, both online and in stores (just as an example).

    Threatening not to sell movies has a limited impact. I think Walmart is responsible for some 40% of DVD sales (not positive on that number), but if people can't buy DVDs at Walmart, they don't think: "Well shoot, I guess I just won't get this movie." They'll either complain or go somewhere else. This may be tough in communities where Walmart is the only major shopping center, but Walmart can't really blame movie studios when Walmart is the one refusing to sell the product.

    I agree with other peoples' posts when they say that Apple's primary movie market will not really affect Walmart's sales (mostly wealthier middle class types who can afford to dump $300 on a streaming media device). I refuse to shop at Walmart for a variety of reasons myself; this just adds to the list.





    jonathan rhys meyers boss. Jonathan Rhys Meyers gets
  • Jonathan Rhys Meyers gets



  • scott523
    Oct 15, 08:07 PM
    Stuck with Ctrl-Alt-Delete :rolleyes:A little off topic but would = Ctrl-Alt-Delete on a Mac?





    cmwhitley
    Mar 30, 04:40 AM
    ME ME ME ME! because you want a new phone when you want it, apple sucks? geeze what are we, 12?

    I never said that Apple sucks. Actually, in my last post, I said that I loved the iPhone, and that I thought it was a great product. I was merely expressing my disappointment/frustration with the possible changing of the product refresh cycles this year. Again, they have the right to release their products when they want. But my 3G just isn't really functional for me anymore, and I'm gonna need to upgrade sooner rather than later. I wish I could upgrade to another iPhone this summer, but that doesn't look like it's gonna happen. So I may have to upgrade to something else.





    failsafe1
    Jan 10, 02:24 PM
    I always hear people say, "I don't like the Beatles, but I like this song..."

    What does this mean???:confused:

    Is it me, or are they confused...

    I am one of the folks who say that. I am not a fan of the band or group. It might mean I don't like what they might stand for, or their individual ideas so I don't buy every thing they do or did. It usually means that I don't like the sound or style of the bulk of their catalog. An example would be not liking a particular genre of music but finding one song I enjoy out of that genre. I don't like country music as a type but I have a few songs in my library that are country tunes. But I might put all that aside and enjoy one or two songs from an artist that I don't particularly like. I have had artists that I liked so much I bought everything they did only to later look back and say wha??? Why did I do that?





    Jimmy James
    Apr 2, 03:49 PM
    So much misinformation in this thread and very few accurate replies.

    More megapixels is better than fewer, because:

    1. You can make larger prints
    2. You can crop tighter

    HOWEVER:

    There are limitations with the lens and sensor. Putting more MP on the same sized sensor creates higher pixel density. We are at a saturation point with the current 5MP sensor where adding pixels will add substantial noise and degrade the image quality. 8 MP on the current sensor is a downgrade. At best, coupled with in-camera processing algorithms to deal with the noise, it's a lateral move. At best.

    You can't simply stick in a bigger sensor, either. You are limited by the focal length, which is dictated by the thickness of the device. There is no magic way around this. Here's a lesson:

    http://www.dpreview.com/learn/?/Glossary/Optical/Focal_Length_01.htm

    I won't even get into the lens.





    mangoarts
    Sep 12, 02:45 PM
    Movies purchased from the iTunes Store can't be burned to a DVD or VCD that will play in a DVD player or Video CD.





    Apple OC
    Mar 11, 12:19 AM
    I agree that abuse needs to stop, but the underlined is completely and utterly false. This kind of abuse is so miniscule in scale compared to the hundreds of billions we are talking about here. The term drop in the bucket is beyond inadequate here.

    Your entire sense of scale is horribly off mark.

    Again, I agree that no public official should EVER make as outrageous a sum as $800,000 (hell $100,000 is pushing it in my book) but to suggest that THAT is bankrupting the country and not the big ticket items (healthcare, Military, benefits), well I don't really have any words to describe this. :confused:

    You are just assuming this feeding at the trough is a miniscule drop in the bucket ... have you ever thought that the wasted money could be the whole Bucket.

    Your entire sense of this Government waste is completely under judged.

    To put the waste into perspective for you ... Bernie Madoff as one man squandered 65 Billion dollars.

    The Military Budget is only 10 times that ...

    should we shave the Military spending down to the 1.25 Billion they spent over one weekend on that G20 Party?

    What you call the inadequate drop in the bucket ... would dwarf Military spending.

    How about we trim some of this spending ... "Ontario Hydro Sunshine Salaries"

    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/story/2010/03/31/sunshine-list-ontario.html



    No comments:

    Post a Comment