Sunday, May 29, 2011

biomechanical tattoos

biomechanical tattoos. Tribal Biomechanical Tattoo
  • Tribal Biomechanical Tattoo



  • JesterJJZ
    May 4, 10:41 PM
    As long as it's an optional feature, sure, why not?





    biomechanical tattoos. Cogs and Ink: Steampunk Tattoo
  • Cogs and Ink: Steampunk Tattoo



  • Tymmz
    Aug 3, 04:03 PM
    The 10th? What happens on the 10th? *glares hungrily*
    when is the keynote?





    biomechanical tattoos. iomechanical tattoo!
  • iomechanical tattoo!



  • WildPalms
    Sep 4, 06:43 AM
    I want a 21" iPod! :D

    The all new surfPod! ...and we'll have fun, fun fun, since daddy took the iTunes awayyyyyy...





    biomechanical tattoos. iomechanical tattoos designs
  • iomechanical tattoos designs



  • trekkie604
    Oct 14, 01:45 AM
    Is it that obvious? :P

    Haha It's our year I tell ya!

    I hear the parade route is already planned :p





    biomechanical tattoos. Biomechanical Tattoos
  • Biomechanical Tattoos



  • HecubusPro
    Sep 4, 03:48 PM
    Yeah, but they have to do something about the rampant scratching and the ease with which one can break it. Fully metal one seems like a good way to do that.

    Exactly. The uproar from consumers concerning their scratched iPod video's and nano's last year was pretty loud. Just about everyone who had a new iPod video or nano commented on how easily it scratched or scuffed. Especially considering an iPod video should have a crystal clear image free from scratches, you can bet apple has heard and understands that as well. Whether we'll see metal enclosures, who knows? Though it's looking more likely, at least from the consistency of the rumors (ahem.) Regardless, I think it's safe to say the new iteration of the iPod video especially will see scratch resistance improvements.

    Scratching the screen of a standard MP3 playing iPod didn't really matter all that much. You didn't really look at the screen anyway (unless it was a photo iPod.) We do care if it's an iPod that we watch video's, TV shows, and movies on. I hope the next iPod video device I buy has some better safegaurds against scratching and scuffing, because I don't like any of the 3rd party solutions.

    Why is it that some people stubbornly keep calling it Memron, when it's obviously Merom?

    Maybe it's a just a simple mistake?





    biomechanical tattoos. Biomechanical Tattoo are not
  • Biomechanical Tattoo are not



  • Mattie Num Nums
    Apr 12, 04:59 PM
    I totally agree. Whenever I read news stories about Apple on Yahoo! Finance, I see comments that vilify Apple for being a "greedy corporation" that sent jobs to China. I'm getting sick and tired of those phony patriots who have the gall to call Apple a greedy corporation for manufacturing things in China to save money, even though those same people happily buy cheap goods without caring in the least if they're made in China or not.

    Here's food for thought for all of them. Some of the best Android phones on market, like the HTC EVO 4G, is made in Taiwan. HTC is a Taiwanese company. Where's the vitriol for HTC? Where's the outpouring of patriotism, where they refuse to buy a product made in "repressive China?"

    The difference being HTC is a Taiwanese company... Apple is an "American" company. You know, Designed in Cupertino...





    biomechanical tattoos. Biomechanical Tattoos by
  • Biomechanical Tattoos by



  • Hisdem
    Oct 25, 06:30 PM
    What are the specs on that Hack G5? I'm guessing i7 CPU?





    biomechanical tattoos. Biomechanical Tattoos
  • Biomechanical Tattoos



  • pcharles
    Apr 14, 11:49 AM
    I have noticed on our campus that the percentage of Apple computers is increasing. I also noticed a lot of Apple Computers when I traveled through O'Hare this week.

    I suppose part of that is you can tell which computers are Apples from quite a distance, but not really tell the difference between HP and Dell.





    biomechanical tattoos. iomechanical tattoos. of
  • iomechanical tattoos. of



  • Master-D
    Mar 5, 03:42 AM
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5257/5486802478_bee1438a99_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/69707513@N00/5486802478/sizes/l/in/photostream/)

    The muddy scrum at a London Welsh rugby match.





    biomechanical tattoos. iomechanical arm tattoo
  • iomechanical arm tattoo



  • Mitthrawnuruodo
    Sep 14, 08:45 AM
    Thanks Mitthrawnuruodo and Chundles. I know it's not news, but I wanted to know.I'm really sorry if I sounded a bit harsh... I didn't really mean to... :o

    It's just that this has been explained over and again so I roll my eyes more as a reflex... ;)





    biomechanical tattoos. Biomechanical Tattoo
  • Biomechanical Tattoo



  • Chrispy
    Oct 26, 06:14 PM
    My old roommate's macbook started shutting down randomly last night. She is not pleased to say the least. Quality control... it is a beautiful thing... something Apple should give a try sometime haha!





    biomechanical tattoos. Biomechanical tattoos are
  • Biomechanical tattoos are



  • r1dePrkCty
    May 4, 09:43 PM
    man i wish 3D would just disappear...





    biomechanical tattoos. Biomechanical Tattoo Referral
  • Biomechanical Tattoo Referral



  • kennycheng93
    Mar 11, 02:45 PM
    I have money ready. I hope they have the new MBP at store tomorrow.





    biomechanical tattoos. Biomechanical tattoo design
  • Biomechanical tattoo design



  • SiliconAddict
    Jul 23, 11:16 PM
    No. Please god no. I don't know how many of you have done e-books but e-books on anything smaller then a 4" screen sucks. HARD.

    What Apple needs to do is come out with a dedicated device. Integration seems the only way they can push into another market at this point. (Shades of MS Windows with [insert anything here.] integration.)

    What Apple needs to do is form an alliance with E-Reader / Peanut Press and having it integrate with iTMS. Then come out with an e book reader that uses digital ink. This is the tech that can paint a screen then cut power to the screen yet still have the image remain. In cases such as this we are talking WEEKS of battery life. Use digital ink + Apple's standard design flare + iTMS and I can guarantee people will eat it up.

    Does anyone know how big this would be? It would be huge. No beyond huge. Literature is as universally accepted as music. It's used everywhere from text books in schools, to training manuals, to maintenance manuals, to entertainment in the home, to entertainment while you are sitting waiting for the dentist. Imagine subscribing to a magazine and having it downloaded off of iTMS like a podcast.

    In short I would sell my first, second, third born sons, and cut off a pinky toe for Apple to release an e-book reader. This is Sony's attempt:

    http://dynamism.com/images/extra/DSCN0862.jpg

    No one in the market has done the design right yet. There is this huge market waiting for someone to step up to the plate and get it done right, easy, and elegant. Sound familiar?


    But above all please PLEASE PLEASE don�t integrate it into the iPod. It would be doing major disservice to the emerging industry.





    biomechanical tattoos. iomechanical tattoos designs
  • iomechanical tattoos designs



  • iGrip
    Jul 10, 12:22 PM
    That's a very old render. I doubt MacAllen made it. Plus, why would you want a transparent display on a desktop? I can almost understand it on a window, but on a desktop it just looks like ****.


    In addition, the keyboard curves in the wrong direction. It would be mucho painful to use.





    biomechanical tattoos. Biomechanical Tattoos
  • Biomechanical Tattoos



  • gkarris
    May 4, 11:00 PM
    If a >=20MB app install needs to be done through WiFi, why a 500-6XXMB system update can be done through 3G?

    AT&T and Verizon can make more money when the automatic updates cause you to go over your data plan... :eek:

    gotta love all this... :rolleyes:





    biomechanical tattoos. Biomechanical Tattoos flash
  • Biomechanical Tattoos flash



  • eastercat
    Mar 25, 01:22 PM
    I'd say that Verizon maybe blocking the update because they want to make sure that all hell doesn't break loose once it is released. It would be interesting to see what the justification is, maybe 5.0 will be the 'big change' for iOS on AT&T and Verizon phones?It'd be ironic if it's really Verizon that's iOS blocking. Or it's simply not worth Apple's effort to support only a miniscule number of customers with a minor upgrade.

    yes, what's up with 666 MB... :(It's just a set of repeating numbers. :rolleyes: Personally, I think it's awesome; if it was deliberate, it's a great indicator of their humor.





    biomechanical tattoos. Biomechanical Tattoos
  • Biomechanical Tattoos



  • E.Lizardo
    Nov 23, 06:36 PM
    You can save a little money by buying the box set on CD from Amazon, but then your music is in that old-fashioned "hard-copy" format so you have to rip the music to iTunes! :)

    Amazon also sells the mono collection, which I've been contemplating but haven't yet purchased.

    Got it.Love it.And the stereo box,and the memory stick with the complete stereo box in MP3(or is it AAC..or both?)AND FLAC-the highest quality ever released.





    biomechanical tattoos. io mechanical tattoos.
  • io mechanical tattoos.



  • Jasonbot
    Nov 8, 08:59 AM
    If you plan to upgrade the RAM anyhow - go for the 2.0 model. It has Superdrive (DL), 1 Gig RAM, 4 MB Processor cache (instead of 2MB for the 1.83) and bigger HD.

    The 1.83 Model is CRAP

    Ya, the only update on the 1.83 is the 64bitness!





    lharvest
    Mar 10, 01:19 PM
    Incoming...





    MonkeySee....
    Nov 24, 11:12 AM
    I'm curious. Anybody know where all that money goes? How much does Apple (the computer company) get vs. music companies vs. the two remaining Beatles? I heard that Michael Jackson owned the rights to a lot of Beatles songs - and now he's gone too. Any place this can be looked at?

    Rich :cool:

    Thats a good point! I know Jacko had out bid McCartney on the rights to the Beatles songs but i too wonder who owns them now?





    TheUndertow
    Apr 17, 11:08 AM
    They still do :)

    The nice thing about iPad is it is that sort of a Trojan Horse consumer item.

    It is far from a toy, though it is a "toy"...

    I've been saying for a while that Apple is serious about getting a more established cred for their gaming business and this is another example.

    Now parents can buy their kids (and themselves) a gaming device with free to $10 (...etc) games.

    Long term it's a better investment than a lower cost handheld or console when you figure ALL of the games are at the price level lower than the majority of the games you'd buy (@ $20-$60 a pop) with a Nintendo/Microsoft/Sony device and aside from the Arcade level downloadable titles.

    You also get FAR more utility from an iPad.





    milo
    Sep 12, 05:01 PM
    not sure if anyone else has touched on this, but did anyone notice that music videos are gone?

    Nope, they're just included in the MUSIC category.

    How is apple service different from Amazon?. Other than a pretty interface (last time i checked, pretty interfaces did not save me money or help pay the bills).. what's different?. Is the pricing different?.. are the restrictions different?.. why shouldn't I buy from amazon.. what happened to "when apple comes out with their service, they will kill amazon"??

    Pricing is different, cheaper in some cases with a lower max price. And restrictions are much better in iTunes, 5 versus 2. Plus the amazon thing isn't mac compatible, it behaves like spyware, and requires a custom player to play the files.





    Rychy
    Mar 21, 02:19 PM
    lol. Love it!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment