Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Which bathroom male or female?


         Transgendered women Tyjanae Moore was cited for using the Houston public library's women's bathroom. I think that it's crazy that it went that far to call the cops. I don't get why there was anything wrong especially after the Mayor of Texas issued a new law that allowed transgendered people to have the choice of which bathroom they wanted to use.

        I just think that transgendered people should be able to go to whatever bathroom makes them feel comfortable. But the thing that I am wondering is if the Mayor thought about the people in the bathroom with the transgendered people? What if they are uncomfortable with them in the bathroom? The main thing that I got from this story is that there is going to be a lot of tuff topics that are going to come along, that are not going to answers to the questions surround these topics. SMH

No comments:

Post a Comment