Monday, November 22, 2010

Does Weight really matter?


       Well looking at celebrities these days a lot of them are trading in their full figured bodies for small petite ones. From the example for young girls that size doesn't Raven Symone and to the example for women Jennifer Hudson.  I felt that these two women were strong women that were plus sized and beautiful and now I don't know what category to put them in.
        I'm not saying that it's wrong that these women have lost weight, Because they are looking good but the thing that I am saying is did these women conform to societies image of what beauty is or did they just loose the weight on their own. I just want there to be examples for the youth that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. but check out the pics of Raven and Jennifer.... Looking good wright?

No comments:

Post a Comment