Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Barbie Nicki Minaj is everywhere

        Yesterday Nicki Minaj's anticipated album Pink Friday was just released 11/22 and I am to happy. I am like it's about time. Nicki Minaj has taken over the game and I think that she can only gain even more fans now that her CD is out. She has been winning awards without even having an album out, So now that Pink Friday is here, I think that her awards are going to build up like crazy. 

        Nicki is her own person and she has her own style, she just catches your attention and captivates you.     (especially with that big rump)  LOL Come on her calabs have been crazy, so you can only expect her CD to be on point. With her ability to sing and rap I think that she will be in the game for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment