Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Update on Soultrain Awards 2010

   
      So I got the chance to check out the show and as I anticipated the show was real coo. Lets start with the good. I think that they were creative for the purple carpet LOL. Also having R.Kelly open the show was the best choice because he was one of the best parts of the show. OMG Terrence Howard and Taraji p. Henson are crazy for the jokes that they were doing during the show and that dance battle was crazy. I didn't think that either one of them could dance. but they showed me a litttle somethin. 

     Also the tributes were on point for Ronald Isley and Anita Baker. Now on to the bad end I felt that some of the awards that were given, were given to the wrong artist but that just my opinion LOL. Also it seems like a lot of artist didn't come out.(sad face) but all and all it was a chill little show. I'm already ready for next years show and if you messed the show it comes on tonight on BET.

No comments:

Post a Comment