Sunday, May 29, 2011

reddish brown hair

reddish brown hair. Eyes: blue-rown, Hair: dark
  • Eyes: blue-rown, Hair: dark



  • Yamcha
    May 4, 09:45 PM
    Why are you guys all against 3D? I think its great, BUT I think its a given that you will be able to turn off the 3D.. And if that is the case then there is no problem really :P





    reddish brown hair. ok reddish brown named
  • ok reddish brown named



  • Passante
    Aug 3, 04:01 PM
    Powerbook drivers? hahaha


    Well now I'm not as certain ha ha .....um himmmm

    http://www.macfixit.com/article.php?story=20060803094301394





    reddish brown hair. dark reddish-rown hair
  • dark reddish-rown hair



  • utwarreng
    May 5, 06:55 AM
    I wouldn't mind this, but definitely want the option to turn it off.

    1.) 3G in my area is spotty at best, and often is under 100kbps downstream. I have no desire to sit around and have my phone be useless while this downloads/installs.

    2.) If it installs automatically, I've lost all interest. Stay away from my jailbreak!





    reddish brown hair. MAL with Reddish Brown Hair
  • MAL with Reddish Brown Hair



  • hooch
    Nov 8, 07:45 AM
    Awesome! My friend will be stoked!





    reddish brown hair. reddish brown hair color with
  • reddish brown hair color with



  • lilo777
    Apr 3, 12:19 AM
    what we need is a bigger lens forget about MP i tather a 3 o 5 mega pixel with a larger lens and sensor than 8 mp with such a small lens the only thing it will get are extra large crappy images

    Obviously, bigger lens is not coming to iPhone for it implies thicker (or non-flat) design which Steve will never approve.





    reddish brown hair. Brunet to Reddish Brown: The
  • Brunet to Reddish Brown: The



  • lostngone
    Mar 29, 12:10 AM
    Now the question is when will the line start forming for the keynote this year?

    Last year a few people were already standing in line the night before(I think around 9pm). My guess is if Steve is going to be part of the keynote this year people will be there even earlier.





    reddish brown hair. Her rown hair is a mixture of
  • Her rown hair is a mixture of



  • blueflame
    Jan 11, 04:19 PM
    I think they mean something along the lines of all the rats are jumping ship, and heading over the mac way. somethings in he air
    Something in the air..... yeah, that's people's PCs being chucked out of the window at the news of great new Macs :p

    Or perhaps we're finally going to get those flying cars we were promised for year 2000.





    reddish brown hair. Reddish Brown Hair
  • Reddish Brown Hair



  • MacBoobsPro
    Aug 8, 10:02 AM
    Provided they added the BT option.....

    Oh yeh... bugger! :o





    reddish brown hair. a dark reddish brown and i
  • a dark reddish brown and i



  • vikingdave
    Mar 28, 02:51 PM
    Your point would be valid IF SHE HAD A FAMILY TO HAUL AROUND ANYMORE.

    Both her children have their own vehicles and they no longer take long family vacations in the car anymore.

    The wasting of a finite resource and pollution put out by a vehicle that large to drive 3 miles to and from the grocery store has no justification.

    And yes, I do feel good about myself. I drive a vehicle that gets 95+ mpg.
    This is America, and that person DOES NOT NEED TO JUSTIFY HERSELF TO YOU! If that V10 Excursion ever gets in an accident with your "95+ MPG" car, it will illustrate one very good reason to drive an Excursion, and you will not survive. Even with a five star crash rating, these newer lighter cars are death traps when fitted against large SUVs, these crash ratings do not take into account the advantage created by additional weight. Also, if your considering CO2 as "pollution", are you aware of the fact that only 0.28% of all greenhouse gasses are from human activity ? Not 28%, but 0.28%, the rest is mainly water vapor. With all of the resources that the world is throwing at reducing CO2 emissions we could actually do something useful instead like end world hunger. What we are doing to reduce CO2 is kind of like pissing into the ocean to warm it up, maybe it makes you better but it will not work. Enjoy that "95MPG" golf cart you drive.





    reddish brown hair. Brown Hair With Blue
  • Brown Hair With Blue



  • student_trap
    Nov 8, 08:46 AM
    a really nice update methinks, with the 1 gig of ram and higher hard drives, these really are great machines for the home user, i'm sure my folks will buy one, and it will suit their wireless internet needs perfectly





    reddish brown hair. Wholesale rown Hair Wigs
  • Wholesale rown Hair Wigs



  • iStudentUK
    Apr 4, 01:31 PM
    When you're married, it's a partnership, and it's no longer a case of "your money" and "her money", but a case of "OUR" money. Once responsibilities are out the way, then personal purchases can be looked at, but unless you're in a job where you have a LOT of disposable income far in excess of what's required to pay the mortgage and many bills, then yes it's only right you make sure you have the money to go out and buy a gadget which, most of the time, only you will use.

    Spot on!





    reddish brown hair. rown hair with purple streaks
  • rown hair with purple streaks



  • mac15
    Oct 12, 04:42 AM
    macs need to catch up, their Hardware is pretty mediocre, but hopefully it can change





    reddish brown hair. the reddish brown review
  • the reddish brown review



  • Bubba Satori
    Nov 2, 10:35 PM
    Putting aside the fact that Flash is crap, fair enough for Adobe for being so frank.

    It works great everywhere except some apple computers, iphones and iPods.
    But you knew that.
    Put down the Koolaid and step away from the keyboard.





    reddish brown hair. Red Brown Hair Color Chart.
  • Red Brown Hair Color Chart.



  • sixth
    Sep 6, 09:35 AM
    Has anyone ordered a Macbook Pro lately and have the ship times? I think i saw someone post saying its not supposed ship until the 13th....





    reddish brown hair. and dark rown hair
  • and dark rown hair



  • BRLawyer
    Nov 27, 01:25 PM
    I see. I wonder who conducted this sorely-needed poll? I bet they banned "Ahab the Arab" too.

    If this is true, I would say it's pretty stupid, to say the least...same for "Perfekte Welle" from Juli in Germany, at the time of the Asian tsunami...





    reddish brown hair. golden reddish brown hair
  • golden reddish brown hair



  • michaelrjohnson
    Aug 8, 10:46 AM
    Aas for the UI, that's the easiest thing in the world to implement at the last minute. it would be dumb from a marketing stand point to release that now 9 months or so prior to leopard's release. right now microsoft has caught up in many ways to the aqua look and feel (okay will catch up), while i don't think microsoft has the kind of time to implement GUI ideas in to vista, the general public are easily distracted. release the GUI now then tell them not for 9 months and they're going to get bored with it. when leopard ships the GUI will have a "been there, done that" feel about it. now announce it at MWSF '07 and tell everyone you're shipping in april, now you're on. you scuttle vista by showing off a UI that is different, and hopefully superior to vista's rip off of aqua and you have a better chance of maintaining interest.
    I agree 100% with your assessment. I am certain that Apple will be modifying the Finder in the final release of Leopard (They have in every other major OS X release), and I fully expect to see that at a major demo at MWSF 07. I feel that's really where we're going to see Leopard, and hopefully by then, Vista will have gone GM, but who knows...





    reddish brown hair. rown red hair
  • rown red hair



  • anthonylambert
    Jun 25, 07:55 AM
    That is what people aren't understanding. They see something and imagine it being the same design despite function changing. If they do touchscreen, it won't be long (if not instant) before they redo how it sits on the table.

    A design that allows the screen to go relatively flat and vertical is necessary. This design should have been done already 3 years ago.

    Surely this new device will be wedged shaped like a large slice of cheese or indeed a very deep keyboard where the keys are the screen....

    You would need to use or enhance your LCD to be viewable from a ~45 degree angle. Ideally tweek it so it worked well at an angle rather than square on.





    reddish brown hair. Reddish brown hair colour
  • Reddish brown hair colour



  • ljonesj
    Oct 9, 09:40 PM
    i just got a macbook pro 13in this morning at bestbuy i love this trying to get some new setup for it as it used my mac mini's time machine which helped





    reddish brown hair. Zoom. Joe is from Utah.
  • Zoom. Joe is from Utah.



  • brepublican
    Jul 23, 02:06 PM
    So does this mean brand spanking new eBook capable iPods, with built in WiFi, Bluetooth, Toaster & George Foreman next Tuesday??/





    Mark-Mac-Attack
    Oct 15, 03:12 AM
    Mark - what desk is that?

    Mikael for the majority of shots (first one with optional glass), then another Ikea desk that I don't know (I didn't buy that one).

    Mark.





    asnozz
    Mar 11, 02:47 PM
    finally! I'm waiting to hand my money over for a mac pro, but this is good too. It'd be nice if Apple still saw the Mac as its primary business, but we can't all have what we want..





    WeegieMac
    Apr 3, 12:43 PM
    Your wife said 'no'?

    You know, this is a question that I've been wanting to ask for a long time, and this is not directed only at you, but to all responses similar to yours I've seen on such topics. It's an honest question I have, because it just blows my mind:

    What the hell kind of relationship do you people have with your spouses?? I mean, seriously??! You need their explicit PERMISSION to buy something you want, with your money, and it gets to their point of people BEGGING their wives to let them buy something, only to be turned down?! How the hell do you get yourself into this kind of dynamic? The only plausible reason that a wife may be against it is if you guys are so short on cash, that $500 will break the account and drive you into poverty? And if this is the case, then you people should have a bit more responsibility than to beg your wives to let you buy something that you clearly can't afford. If you CAN afford it, and it is your $$, then why the hell do you even need to ask your wife in the 1st place, and what right does she have to refuse you? Do your wives make all the money? An iPad isn't a car or a house that needs to be a consensual and debated purchase. Your wife shouldn't have the ability (nor the desire) to stop you from buying one.

    This is honestly something that Id like an answer to. Some of you seem to have a 'child/parent' relationship, instead of husband/wife. If she's the breadwinner of the house, and you mooch of her, fine I'd understand. But if you bring in the $$? Sounds like a disturbing and cold relationship. Why does she get to dominate you and dictate your decisions, void of any debate or discussion?

    When you're married, it's a partnership, and it's no longer a case of "your money" and "her money", but a case of "OUR" money. Once responsibilities are out the way, then personal purchases can be looked at, but unless you're in a job where you have a LOT of disposable income far in excess of what's required to pay the mortgage and many bills, then yes it's only right you make sure you have the money to go out and buy a gadget which, most of the time, only you will use.

    I'm fortunate that my wife enjoys using technology, but I still wouldn't go out on payday and just buy a new gadget without at least letting her know I was doing it, and if I spend money on something, it's only fair she does the same ... which means for whatever you spend, you need to double it and again it's only after looking at bills and responsibilities that you can do so.





    jimN
    Jan 10, 11:03 AM
    I guess even Steve has his limits.

    Blasphemer.

    Go and repair your permissions 12 times.





    JackSYi
    Aug 3, 02:49 PM
    OMG, if a black MBP is released, I'm gonna hit my pants.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment