Sunday, June 12, 2011

randy orton skull tattoo sleeves

images randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. Randy Orton Skull Tattoo randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. randy orton skull tattoo
  • randy orton skull tattoo



  • theconfused
    03-18 05:08 AM
    Dear All,

    My history has be read at -

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum87-out-of-status-employment-gap-and-status-revalidation/908350-missing-pay-stub-in-past.html#post1255553

    Summary - I have a valid H1B visa till 31 August 2010. I went for visa interview (renewal of H1B) on 25th Feb 2010. I was given 221g form. It was mentioned to submit few documents in the form. Documents were CV, job description, last travels to US in 5 years etc. I submitted those on 26th Feb 2010.

    On 3rd March 2010, i returned back to US with my valid H1B visa and current I-797A. Got an I-94 at the Chicago port of entry with the expiration date of 30 September 2011 (same as expiration date of I-797A).

    On 16th March 2010, i got an email from New Delhi embassy asking me to submit the passport. I replied asking if they need it for visa stamping. Embassy just replied with the same message asking for the passport.

    The same day i called DOS (Department of State) and they mentioned that my case is still pending and they are not sure that why the embassy needs my passport?

    I emailed embassy asking that how soon should i travel back to India. The NIV unit mentioned as early as possible.

    Do you guys have any idea what is likely to happen when i submit my passport?





    wallpaper randy orton skull tattoo randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. house randy orton skull tattoo
  • house randy orton skull tattoo



  • puddonhead
    07-24 04:44 PM
    Hey, what is the cash back rate? 1%, 2%? Is there any limit?

    Platinum amex, for first 2 years of membership, gives me 3 thankyou points per $ spent (5 for bonus categories of gas, supermarket and drugstore). Premierpass I think is 1 and 3 (not sure).

    I think there is an annual limit per year - never needed to worry about it.

    You should be able to find the details at citibank.com.

    I personally use Platinum amex as my primary card and premierpass elite as the secondary for places where American Express is not accepted. I've already got > $1400 in GCs and other stuff from thankyou network between myself and my wife. This $1400 includes the $500 from airline bonus points for my india trip.





    randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. randy orton tattoos. randy
  • randy orton tattoos. randy



  • frostrated
    07-02 09:17 AM
    I have recently spent 2 weeks in Chennai and my overall taxi experience has been very good being non Tamil speaking. All Taxis charge more when the starting point is Airport. That is inevitable. If it is just to drop them at the nearest hotel, ask them to approach the Govt Prepaid Taxi booth.

    Govt's is cheaper compared to the private Taxis. Ofcourse the Govt only has Ambassadors as the Taxis. Do not expect the Taxis to be neat and clean like here. Expect broken handles.....There are 3 other private Taxi booths, of the private taxis Fasttrack seemed a little lesser compared to others, almost all private taxi rates are closer.

    If they need the Taxi from hotel check out Fasttrack website and get teh phone no for Chennai. They have been pretty good an picking me on time, but make sure you reserve it well in advance (4-5 hrs). Whenever I called in the last minute, they were not on time.

    I did stay at a hotel far from Airport - clsoer to work. So might not be useful to u.

    My experience with Taxis at Chennai airport have always been bad. They quote you a rate at the taxi counter and when you go to board the car, they will add on other charges saying that there is a lot of luggage. Anything more than two large suitcases, they charge at least 150 to 200. You have to haggle with them to not pay. Even the people at the counters side with the Taxi drivers.

    Of late, I am having a call taxi service come to the airport to pick me up. You can talk to the hotel people to arrange for the taxi. it comes close to the actual fare quoted initially, but you wont have to pay those exhorbitant charges for luggage.





    2011 house randy orton skull tattoo randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. Randy Orton Skull Tattoo
  • Randy Orton Skull Tattoo



  • cool_guy_onnet1
    03-12 02:36 PM
    One says, I can only remove my Future employer "X", who has filed for my GC, and carry my Priority Date , AFTER I get new PERM and new I140 from the new company.

    Other one says, don't worry just move to new Employer and I don't need to refile PERM and I140.

    Both lawyers are mentioned over 10 times on this web-site and both are VERY reputed.

    I have NEVER worked for employer X, It was a future position and I may still join them.
    I have approved 140 and 485 is pending for about 9 months.
    EAD is approved and so is AP.


    Please help guys!



    more...


    randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. randy orton skull tattoo
  • randy orton skull tattoo



  • ashoka
    09-26 02:27 PM
    Texcan,

    Thank you.





    randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. Randy Orton Skull Tattoo
  • Randy Orton Skull Tattoo



  • RNGC
    07-05 12:17 PM
    Guys,
    I am proposing a "IV Annual Meet", Not all of IV need to meet in one place, but all the state chapters can meet in their local states on this one day. We should make this a annual affair. ATLEAST, we should meet once a year. It should be for a whole day, 10 - 5. Every one who wants to visit can RSVP, we can do it in a grand way with lunch etc...we can cover the expenses with a donation of $25 per person .

    When ?

    First Saturday of November ? This way we do not disturb people's summer time vacations.

    How does this help ?

    First, it will help to meet State members face to face.

    We can invite distinguished people to our meeting to give a speech, so we get press coverage.

    We can decide our next steps.

    Basically we can do a lot.

    We can do some voting too. I (lot of other IVans too) have always wanted to change our groups name to "LegalImmigrationVoice", (no offense to the people who coined this name, they have started a organisation that all Legal Immigrants are benefited, they should find a place in US history books ! :) ) so we do not give the benefit of doubt to anyone that we represent ill-legal immigrants also.

    Every one please share your thoughts as what we can do in this annual meet.



    more...


    randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. Randy Orton Skull Tattoo
  • Randy Orton Skull Tattoo



  • ujjvalkoul
    01-30 05:50 PM
    How does this effect anyone applying for DL..
    http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/01jan20081800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/2008/08-140.htm

    Are we going to get temporary DLs from now on?

    Can someone confirm? I know IV is following up with MI state Attorney Generals office, but from reading the ruling the validity of the license is not clear.





    2010 randy orton tattoos. randy randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. Randy Orton Skull Tattoo
  • randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. Randy Orton Skull Tattoo



  • Winner
    06-17 05:18 PM
    I heard this from a Chinese friend once and believe its true to its extent. I think most of us, including me, come to this forum and either read the stuff about immigration or take out our frustration one way or another and the anger and frustration dies down there. I am sure IV core team is working day and night for the cause but they are limited with options. I believe the best way to create some gain is to do a collective non-violent rally throughout the nation. The way I see it if you dont make noise nothing gets done in this world. I have been here for almost 9+ years surviving f1,h1b and with very vague future ahead. Satyagraha was started by Gandhiji, and was followed by leaders throughout the world under Non-violence movements. As matter of fact even Obama advised it in the Cairo speech.

    I understand that the cause is not as dire as in the other movements but we are here fighting for our freedom. This nation is built upon liberty and yet we are under agreed slavery for employers, which is somehow supported by the government. My point is if we really want to make a difference then we need to be collectively heard. What the worst could happen?

    Welcome to IV.



    more...


    randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. randy orton skull tattoo
  • randy orton skull tattoo



  • GCAmigo
    04-30 01:44 PM
    I was shocked as well, when I read about that in the other thread. Thanks for clarifying this Pappu!

    shocked to learn that the wait is getting longer! now I am truly SHOCKED!
    "Jo poora doob gava, usko thandee nahin laagva re!"
    poorly translates to english "Does it get any colder, for one who is already drowned?"





    hair Randy Orton Skull Tattoo randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. tattoos on the Basic Orton
  • tattoos on the Basic Orton



  • mchundi
    09-11 12:40 PM
    Hi,

    Our applications (myself and my wife) reached USCIS NSC on July 2nd. On 09/08/2007, we both received EAD's and today (09/10/2007), we received Notice from CSC that our cases are being transferred to NSC as our cases fall under NSC's jurisdiction. My I-140 was approved by NSC in Feb 2007.

    Also, our cases were received on July 2nd @ NSC and the RD on Transfer Notice I received today have RD of 08/28/2007.

    Anybody in same situation...I am confused here....don't know how cases are being transfered from Center to Center and why RD is not July 2nd.

    Comments ???

    Cooldude
    No wonder NSC claims that it has completed data entry for most of july. My case was mailed to NSC on july 2. I did not receive anything so far. My I140 was approved by CSC though, so my lawyer thinks my case may have been transferred to CSC, but my new I140(acquisition) is at NSC. hopefully i will hear from them soon.



    more...


    randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. randy orton skull tattoo
  • randy orton skull tattoo



  • ganesha
    08-04 03:26 PM
    Someone gave me red for this post...i dont understant why???

    That somebody wants to shatter our hopes and have us live in despair:mad:





    hot randy orton skull tattoo randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. randy orton skull tattoo
  • randy orton skull tattoo



  • bekugc
    07-18 01:56 PM
    hello,

    MY Opinion!!

    since u have used substitute labor, id guess that the Priority date of labor is pretty old (hopeing 2000-2002 range).

    if ur PD is old, then rushing for 485 doesnt make sense. Rushing now is for those whose PD is 2005/2006, its their only chance before dates retrogress again. if u have OLD PD, then pretty soon, ur date will become current again, and when ur 140 comes thro u switch job & can apply for 485.

    1. Anyway, resigning ur existing job and applying 485 with new company is not much beneficial. u cant use AC21 untill ur i140 is approved, anyway u have to stick at one place till ur eligible for AC21. if i were u , given a choice, id stay with a known demon (rather than unknown angel)

    2. if ur substitute's labors 140 gets cleared..then switch to new company...apply 485 and in 180 days , ull be eligible for AC21, if relationship with new employer gets sour use AC21 and move on.

    3. u still have 2.5 yrs on H1..this is a +ve point on ur side to take RISK of switching employer now. Id do this only if the PAY in new empoyer is so much high than existing, so that its WORTH taking the risk.
    since its substitute labor, ur 140 cant be premium processes. as per previous experiences , if ur nebraska, 140 mite take 9-12 months , texas its little faster. so even after 1 yr,,if ur substitution Failed, u still have 1.5 yrs on H1, enuf time to switch H-1 job, get/apply for perm and get 6+ yrs extension.


    Your lucky that new employer applied for 140 without expecting u to get on the payroll. if i were you, id thank God for that, and wait till 140 gets cleared before joining new job.

    :-)



    more...


    house randy orton skull tattoo randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. Randy Orton Skull Tattoos are
  • Randy Orton Skull Tattoos are



  • smsthss
    11-12 09:59 AM
    Hi,
    I have an EB3-I I-485 Pending with PD Dec 04 and i am currently on 6th year of H1B. I have EAD but not using it. Spouse using EAD to work. Should i go for extension of H1B based on I-140 approval? How many years can i get H1B extension for?
    I am reading conflicting posts with some saying only 1 yr extension and some saying 3 yr extension based on i-140 approval. Anybody been through this or have any info on this, I would appreciate your response. How many years can i get H1B extension for?

    Thanks





    tattoo Randy Orton Skull Tattoo randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. randy orton skull tattoo
  • randy orton skull tattoo



  • YesGC_NoGC
    02-18 01:25 PM
    No 2nd FP

    PD - Sept 2002 - EB3-I



    more...


    pictures Randy Orton Skull Tattoo randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. randy orton skull tattoo
  • randy orton skull tattoo



  • belmontboy
    12-16 07:12 PM
    Hello Friends,

    I am travelling to INDIA on Jan 28, 2009.

    I am booking Lufthansa Airlines, travelling via Munich to Delhi.

    Visa on passport is expired but I do have approval of H1B till 2010.

    Do I need transit Visa? Did anybody travelled this route lately? Do you knowbody who has expereinced this lately.

    Thanks in advance.

    TWOV (Transit Without Visa):
    Visa required, except for Those transiting to a third country
    by the same or first connecting flight without leaving the
    transit lounge. Warning: Transit only possible at Frankfurt,
    Munich, Hamburg and Dusseldorf Airports, see conditions below.

    - Nationals of India may use the TWOV facility mentioned
    above if holding a residence permit for U.S.A.. (SEE NOTE
    5151)
    NOTE 5151: This TWOV facility also applies for the return
    travel provided it is one journey and return travel has
    been commenced on or prior to the expiry date of the visa
    or residence permit.
    - Nationals of India may use the TWOV facility mentioned
    above if being admitted for residence in the U.S.A.,
    holding Authorization for Parole of an Alien into the
    United States together with a national passport endorsed
    with I-551 stamp AND:
    - travelling to/from the U.S.A.; or
    - travelling to country of nationality. (SEE NOTE 5151)
    NOTE 5151: This TWOV facility also applies for the return
    travel provided it is one journey and return travel has
    been commenced on or prior to the expiry date of the visa
    or residence permit.
    - Conditions: TWOV available, provided passenger:
    - is properly ticketed with a confirmed reservation for the
    connecting flight; and
    - within 24 hours, through Frankfurt, Munich; OR
    - on the same day between 04:30 and 23:30 through Hamburg;
    OR
    - on the same day between 06:00 and 21:00 through
    Dusseldorf, (inbound carrier must provide prior notice to
    authorities by fax: +49 211 421 37100 or SITA Telex
    DUSOVXH).
    And:
    - is arriving and departing from/to non-Schengen country;
    and
    - holds all travel documents required for entry into
    country of destination.
    Additional Information:
    - Visitors must hold visible means of support, onward/return
    tickets and/or other documents required for next
    destination.





    dresses randy orton skull tattoo randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. randy orton skull tattoo
  • randy orton skull tattoo



  • chanduv23
    09-17 03:18 PM
    Chanduv23,

    I am sure your words of encouragement were well taken by everyone.
    You did well, encouragement is encouragement....
    "Even though eagles have best flying skills...still they need a push"

    best

    Definitely - thanks.

    We must get a big crowd and from what I understood while interacting with the community is that many just forgeet where they have come from, thee freedomm they get here have made them forget the facts that there are times when we must all stand up and support each other.

    I do not have any ill feelings about anyone - but my attempt was just to push those who are sitting on the fence and just taking things for granted.

    Remember - if you don't care for your farmers - after a while - you won't have food.

    Life is not all about being lethargic and not caring for things that matter

    When things go bad it is we who have to correct them - we must make sure they never happen to our children

    Our sole aim in life is to strive towards a better world for our children and not a sinful world - we cannot afford to make this world a graveyard for our children.

    Aman Kapoor has given all of us this wonderful platform to stand up for oursleves. Just imagine what would haappen to the community when July 2nd happened and IV was not there? Everyone would be cribbing and talking about lawsuits and the sotry will go on

    Peace and unity have helped in the past to bring about meaningful changes and will always continue to be so.

    All we have to do is to unite and stand up for oursleves.

    So, lets all go to DC and support IV for taking up this wonderful task

    Remember - no where in the modern day world do we see such grass roots efforts trying to fix the ourdated Law of Land off the World's most powerful and greatest nation.



    more...


    makeup randy orton skull tattoo randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. randy orton skull tattoo
  • randy orton skull tattoo



  • DSLStart
    10-02 09:22 AM
    If he'll be receiving his paystubs for each pay period for next three months, he should still be in status.

    Is the employer-employee relationship going to go on for 3 months? (ie. is he going to go to office, get paid at usual intervals etc)? If so, he is fine, he is in status. If he has been laid off, has no access to teh office anymore etc, then as far as H1-B goes, the employer-employee relationship has ended and he is out of status; he should transfer teh H1 asap.





    girlfriend randy orton skull tattoo randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. randy orton skull tattoo
  • randy orton skull tattoo



  • shar533
    04-30 12:38 PM
    Gator, I wish I could answer that part.While I was doing research on AVR on this forum and other Google results, I think I did read somewhere that using AVR might affect adversly on AP application.
    You know, 1 thing I did b4 going out was to go on CBP official website, went to Ask a Question and asked my question. I got reply same day from an official Chris. I printed that question and answer page and took with me, just in case. But everything was fine.





    hairstyles randy orton skull tattoo randy orton skull tattoo sleeves. Randy Orton Skull Tattoo
  • Randy Orton Skull Tattoo



  • roseball
    02-09 03:20 PM
    Roseball,

    I dont think The Successor of Interest petition would be necessary as his employer is the company who acquired the other compnay. If it was the other way around then the Successor of Interest petition would have been a necessity.

    HRPRO

    Yes, you are right. I thought it was the other way around. Thanks for correcting. A new LCA should be enough.





    GoRedSox2007
    10-31 12:46 AM
    Guys,

    EAD/AP - RD 10/12/2007
    Checks Cleared - 10/14/2007
    ND - 10/16/2007
    Notice Received - 10/19/2007

    Online Case Status - Not available





    inder123
    11-05 05:38 PM
    Any one with july 3rd recvd date at NEBRASKA recvd AP?

    Mine is July 2nd received date at Nebraska. I got my A/P just today. My attorney had no info about it. I got it directly.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment