Sunday, June 12, 2011

jeep cherokee xj bumper

images can get a winch umper or jeep cherokee xj bumper. jeep cherokee xj quadratec
  • jeep cherokee xj quadratec



  • IamWithImmiVoice
    06-17 09:00 PM
    Contributed 100 dollars. Hopefully everyone here contributes and we meet our goals..





    wallpaper jeep cherokee xj quadratec jeep cherokee xj bumper. 1986-1996 Jeep Cherokee XJ
  • 1986-1996 Jeep Cherokee XJ



  • desidude
    08-04 02:48 PM
    Mine is pending at NSC since 7th May 2007 under EB2. I can't explain my frustation in words... Don't know what to do...





    jeep cherokee xj bumper. 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
  • 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ



  • tabletpc
    07-29 10:59 PM
    If the applicant has US degree its good to goto canand for stamping as it will be easy for them to varify degree documents.

    Even i was scared...2 years back when i went to calgary for stamping. But having a US degree did help me. Later many of my frinds who din't had US degree had problems from cananda.

    If u r going to canada its better to go with a approved h1B(I797) rather than directly asking them for extension.

    Yes if it gets rejected...u need to take an appointment in india and return to US.





    2011 1986-1996 Jeep Cherokee XJ jeep cherokee xj bumper. Jeep XJ tube umpers
  • Jeep XJ tube umpers



  • kumar1
    05-22 08:29 AM
    Very few people know that there are categories like EB3-I and EB2-I.
    I am kind of glad that I am in EB-3 India. At least my hope never goes up.



    more...


    jeep cherokee xj bumper. XJ front winch umper PLUS
  • XJ front winch umper PLUS



  • rnanchal
    02-05 03:46 PM
    Please email me your details, I may be able to get you an observership spot. I do not promise, but I will try





    jeep cherokee xj bumper. Dennis#39;s Jeep Cherokee
  • Dennis#39;s Jeep Cherokee



  • vxg
    08-31 01:30 PM
    At the risk of sounding like a broken record, please read my earlier posts on re-using finger prints through the BSS (Biometrics Storage System) implemented a while back by USCIS. Only a small number of applicants will get a second FP notice. See the below for more information:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/23795-2nd-finger-printing-notice-anyone.html#post318744

    I read your post and trusted the BSS system memo from DHS however the lawyer and the IO from TSC says FP expired and need redone. I recall fully that my FP was digital. With USCIS nothing can bet trusted and everything is a mystery.



    more...


    jeep cherokee xj bumper. 1997 Jeep Cherokee Xj Buildup
  • 1997 Jeep Cherokee Xj Buildup



  • AreWeThereYet
    08-18 02:02 PM
    sp99, who is your internet service provider? For about 8 channels, you are paying ~$50. Do they also have any regular US local channels included in this package? The reason I am asking this question is that they charge about $50 for a few indian channels + other regular HD channels, if you get the dish from them. I understand that the iptv is for folks like me that can not install dish in the building. I am just trying to compare the price. Also, could you tell us if you had to sign a contract too?

    Appreciate your response.

    Hello Folks,
    I was also in the same dilemma 2 weeks back but now that i have DISH IPTV, i am very happy with the quality of the channels. I ordered Hindi Superpack, i was interested in Elite pack but it has $6 charge which becomes $40 for 4 channnels but add 4.99 and u get 8 channels...i was worried about buffering and quality of the programming but it is awesome..i watch it on my 50inch plasma..it is great..let me know if u have any more questions...





    2010 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ jeep cherokee xj bumper. can get a winch umper or
  • can get a winch umper or



  • shanti
    02-24 10:35 AM
    Thank you guys for your replies.

    NolaIndian32: I have a question, has your lawyer used the experience previous to filing for Labor as a justification to becoming a supervisor or whatever promotion you got? or did he include the experience post labor application?

    Becks/Nolaindian32
    Another question, I know that for changing the employer keeping the same labor before the I-485 stage that you need to prove same or similar, if that were the case and this is my info:
    I came to US in December 2000 H-1B having 5 ys of previous experience, worked for employer A in U.S. from December 2000 until November 2003, joined employer B in December 2003 (another H-1B) where I am still working, then Employer B applied for my Labor in Feb 2005. IF that was the case for the I-140 stage of same or similar, how many years of experience can I use as gained in US? The three years with my first employer or those 3 plus the year that my current employer took to apply for labor in this case it would be four?


    Thank you so much in advance.



    more...


    jeep cherokee xj bumper. 2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic.
  • 2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic.



  • nousername
    02-24 07:23 PM
    It clearly says "evaluation from an official who has the authority to grant college-level credit for training and/or experience in the speciality at an accredited college or univeristy, which has a program for granting such credit based on an individual's training and/or work experience."

    The above person is called a professor.

    USCIS wants to know from a professor whether the job profile really needs the degree's you have i.e. is that a good match?

    I'm an analyst myself and was asked if MBA is relevant to what the job is. Any educated person can answer that question but USCIS wanted a letter from some professor. If you attorney can not do it then approach your old professors and tell them that you need a letter stating that the job profile you have requires the degree which you also have.. Makes sense??? More like a recommendation letter without actually stating your name.



    Hi NoUserName,

    here more details:

    Bachelors in Civil
    Masters in Civil
    And having 3+ years experience as computer systems analyst

    My lawyer is saying just educational evaluation is fine but after I read the query they are looking for more.

    I really confused how to answer this query, if you have any ideal please help me





    hair Jeep XJ tube umpers jeep cherokee xj bumper. And same Jeep
  • And same Jeep



  • indianabacklog
    10-30 12:37 PM
    My EAD application has been pending more than 90 days.
    Just called the USCIS office.
    Look like the center it has been sent to is processing EAD's of date: May 03.
    So my application is still 2.5 months away.

    The agent tells me that I can get an interim EAD, by scheduling an appointment using InfoPass: http://infopass.uscis.gov/index.php

    Just posting this since, I had earlier asked about the 90 day rule for EAD's(if you do not get within 90 days, you can get from local office) and everyone told me that .. this rule was dead and buried.
    Looks like it isn't :)

    It is dead and buried. If you make an infopass appointment they will simply send a message while you are there to say the processing time is beyond 90 days.

    Then you should either get an interim EAD or the real thing from the processing center within two weeks.

    The local office does not issue any EAD's.



    more...


    jeep cherokee xj bumper. Carrier Jeep Cherokee XJ
  • Carrier Jeep Cherokee XJ



  • GotGC??
    01-12 05:29 PM
    I understand this topic has been discussed ad nauseam, so I'm not raising this issue per se. I do not know where we stand on the likelihood of this provision getting passed by Feb 15th, but I do know that the Core group must be trying their best to get some provisions along these lines.

    But just in case the "AOS without current PD" is seen as too big a change by the law makers or its sponsors in the undustry, I think it might be worthwhile to consider some of its watered-down alternatives. The law makers themselves may have a perception of this provision "creating a log jam at the AOS stage", not unlike the (mis)perception of some of IV members themselves!

    Some alternatives are:
    (a) Ability to file I-485 if the I-140 has been approved for X years, or if the I-140 has been pending for Y years (this is similar the provision of the ability to file H1 extensions beyond 6 years if a labor is pending). The advantage of this provision is that this will sound familiar with an already existing law; and will let the floodgates to AOS slowly and in a more controlled manner.

    (b) Ability to file I-485 if the PD is within N years of the published PD in the Visa Bulletin. For example, assuming N = 2 years, India EB3 with PD 5/11/03 and India EB2 01/08/05 can file. Again this has the advantage of a more controlled entry via the Visa Bulletin, but at least it'll start clearing the queue and people can get their EAD, FBI name check, while waiting for the visa numbers to be available.

    (c) If an Labor has been approved for X years
    (d) If the alien has been on H1 for Y years
    or a combination of any of the above

    Please understand that I whole heartedly support the "AOS without current PD" provision; it's just that it would be wise to be ready with some alternatives should the need arise.





    hot XJ front winch umper PLUS jeep cherokee xj bumper. Jeep Chreokee XJ
  • Jeep Chreokee XJ



  • krishna_brc
    10-27 01:13 PM
    Thank you.

    If we should apply for a fresh PIO card, should we pay the full fee again? We already paid USD 275 for the OCI card. Did you get any clarification from CGI on this?
    Did you apply for a renewal of OCI and got reply from CGI-Chicago or you applied for PIO directly?

    Thanks a lot for your kind help.

    Our's was fresh application and paid full fee.



    more...


    house Finessing the Jeep Cherokee XJ jeep cherokee xj bumper. 1984-2001 JEEP CHEROKEE XJ
  • 1984-2001 JEEP CHEROKEE XJ



  • chanduv23
    12-08 10:45 PM
    Dear Fellow IVans,
    While we all want to reap benefits of IV, we must keep IV financially strong. A lot of money is needed for professional lobbying. Thats how things work here in America. Nothing is for free here. IV has been the only organization working collectively for your secure future.
    Your continued contributions go a long way towards the grassroots efforts. So please contribute.

    If you have never contributed to IV in any form till now, this is the best chance. This is the best time to step in and chip in with some financial help. Just think of it as 1 month without cable Television.

    So at the least, please step forward and walk the extra mile and contribute. Please contribute for your own cause.





    tattoo Dennis#39;s Jeep Cherokee jeep cherokee xj bumper. 1997-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
  • 1997-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ



  • Loruoo26
    02-14 12:48 PM
    Do you want to succeed? If your answer is yes like most people do, then there is one important asset you wow gold (http://www.wowpl.de) must have: passion. While you may get results in the short term without having passion, in the long term it makes the difference betweenmaple story powerleveling (http://www.mesosoon.com/maple-story-power-leveling.asp) achieving success and failing. Why? Because there are difficult times on your way to success. There are times when you feel like you are working for nothing, that you don’t get anything in return for all your effort. In such difficult times, only passion can keep you wow gold (http://www.wowleveln.de) moving forward.Passion: Key to Achieving Success I experience it myself in writing this blog. In the first few months, I often felt like speaking to an empty room. I felt like I wrote articles nobody read. Even after blogging for three months, I got no more than six visitors a day. In that difficult time, the only thing that kept me going was passion. I love this topic. I love personal growth. Because of it, I kept blogging no matter what.maple story powerleveling (http://www.maplestorymesosshop.com/maple-story-power-leveling.asp)When you are passionate about what you do, your passion will show up in your work. If you are blogger, it will show up in your writings. If you are a speaker, it will show up in your speeches. If you are a product designer, it will show up in the products you design. The energy and excitement are there, and they attract people to come to you. Everything else will follow.maple story powerleveling (http://www.maplestorymesosstore.com/maple-story-power-leveling.asp)Not only will passion lead you to achieving success, it will also lead you to a fulfilling life. You will become who you are. You will become the person you are supposed to be. That, after all, is the reason why you live on earth.



    more...


    pictures 1997 Jeep Cherokee Xj Buildup jeep cherokee xj bumper. my check out Cherokee xj
  • my check out Cherokee xj



  • gc_chahiye
    08-22 02:27 PM
    Friends Need Advise Please!

    My 485 packet reached NSC on July 2 with an approved 140 from TSC and no CC or receipts yet. My 140 has LUD of 08/12. God only knows where my 485 packet is lying. I applied for my 1st H1 extension at VSC which has a receipt date of July 12. I am planning to upgrade my H1B application to premium because my drivers license is expiring on Sep 30.
    My questions here is,
    1) Would there be any problem if my H1b is approved in premium with a new I-94 while my 485 is still lying with USCIS with out the recipts.
    2) Would a new I-94 jeopardize my 485.
    3) Is there any relation between H1B extension and 485 receipting.

    Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

    there are no issues: your H1 and 485 are independent (until the 485 is approved, at which point your H1 is invalid). Until then, even if you have filed your 485, whether you have receipts or not you can keep filing extensions and getting new I-94s. You can also transfer your H1 around (better to do after 180 days and invoke AC21) whether you have a 485 receipt or not.

    dont worry, go ahead and bump up your H1 extension to PP. As long as you qualify for the extension (LC >365 days or 140 approved) you will get it and your 485 continues getting processed independently.





    dresses Jeep Chreokee XJ jeep cherokee xj bumper. SOCAL: 97 Jeep Cherokee XJ
  • SOCAL: 97 Jeep Cherokee XJ



  • solaris27
    08-14 03:31 PM
    1) find another employer and trasfer H1B
    2) send regt letter to old employer for all salary.
    3) report by filling form provided by javadeveloper
    4) he will beg you to take complain back
    5) you will get ur money --happy :)

    what is company name ?



    more...


    makeup 2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic. jeep cherokee xj bumper. Finessing the Jeep Cherokee XJ
  • Finessing the Jeep Cherokee XJ



  • pitha
    05-22 04:40 PM
    Its not clear yet if priority date comes into the picture at all. Nothing is clear yet, for example for the Canadian points system does not have a country quota or any limits on the number of gc every year. There is a cetain pass mark and if you have the required pass marks you make it.

    With the CIR points system there is an annual limit and also a country quota, so how will they select candiddates,
    1. based on pass marks?
    2. based on who has the highest number of points for each country
    3. Does the priority date come into plat at all?

    hope somebody has the answers for these questions.

    If you have I140 cleared from company A you can use Priority date if you change Job and apply fresh GC from Company B in any catergory.

    How will this change if the new legislation/amendment that are discussed passes.

    Any ideas guys.





    girlfriend 1997-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ jeep cherokee xj bumper. 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport
  • 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport



  • Bpositive
    12-08 10:19 PM
    by the way, I forgot to mention that I was in India when my GC was adjudicated on Oct 22.
    At the immigration POE, I told the officer that my GC was granted while I was away. They took me to a room, I waited for 10 minutes, they checked on their system and later told me that I'm good to enter on GC. I looked at my passport where they had canceled my H1 visa and stamped LPR on the immigration stamp which stands for Legal Permanent Resident.

    So, no probs returning to the U.S. I even took the liberty to stand in the GC/ citizen Q at the airport :D

    That's very useful feedback....appreciate it.





    hairstyles Carrier Jeep Cherokee XJ jeep cherokee xj bumper. Rock Hard 4x4 Rear XJ Bumper
  • Rock Hard 4x4 Rear XJ Bumper



  • waitingnwaiting
    05-20 11:00 AM
    I have completed. :)

    Thank you for spreading my teachings to you. :D





    GCKarma
    07-21 08:57 PM
    With 485 pending more than 180 days 140 approved ..not using EAD i use ac21 to change job on h1.....in that scenario can i get h1-b extension after six years?...if so for how many years?





    jonty_11
    07-31 01:54 PM
    u have to file 140 for ur old labor..once that get approved....u can interfile the approved 140 onto ur pending 485..(filed with PERM labor/140) and request USCIS to use the PD of the old Labor/140...

    Confirm with lawyer...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment