Sunday, June 12, 2011

fleur de lis tattoo designs

images Fleur-de-Lis Wall Decor fleur de lis tattoo designs. Tattoo Pictures gt; fleurdelis
  • Tattoo Pictures gt; fleurdelis



  • hijackers
    04-27 10:24 AM
    Since you got your H1B approved, it is risky to take another chance with lottery. With the approved H1B you can transfer it. In the meantime from this time till October you can get your OPT extended but you have do it within 30 days of receiving your H1 notice. Dont worry, you are not out of status. Look out for a job now.





    wallpaper Tattoo Pictures gt; fleurdelis fleur de lis tattoo designs. fleurdelis tattoos pictures of
  • fleurdelis tattoos pictures of



  • andy garcia
    06-27 01:19 PM
    I-140 approval with 6/06 as PD for EB2. But the notice says that the information submitted with the petition shows that the individual may not be be eligible to file for AOS at this time. Additional information about eligibility may be obtained from local INS office?? Is this how the approval should state

    Do not worry.

    At the time of approval your PD was not current, which is until Jume 30.
    After July 1 you can apply for AOS.





    fleur de lis tattoo designs. Tattoo Pictures gt; fleurdelis
  • Tattoo Pictures gt; fleurdelis



  • dan19
    02-20 10:30 AM
    Hello all,

    My I-140 (EB3) is already approved through my present company.

    I am about to start the 6th year (final year) of my H1 soon. I want to change my job and apply through EB2 as EB3 has almost stopped moving.

    My case is like this:
    PD: 2002-Oct India/ROW
    Category: EB3
    H1 (6 year ends): June 2008

    My questions are:

    1. First and foremost - can I change my job as I am entering the 6th year of H1?

    2. Since it's going to be my 6th year, will I need to reapply for labor as soon as I change my job? Is there any timeframe?

    3. Will there be any issue porting the Priority Date - especially since I am planning to apply on EB2 in the next job.


    Thanks,
    Dan





    2011 fleurdelis tattoos pictures of fleur de lis tattoo designs. Fleur de Lis- symbol of peace
  • Fleur de Lis- symbol of peace



  • Bush
    03-03 09:45 PM
    Helo Indiana Guys/Gals,

    Can we have some get together.If some member is in Indianapolis.Pl contact me 317-225-4349.



    more...


    fleur de lis tattoo designs. Fleur De Lis Tattoos Designs
  • Fleur De Lis Tattoos Designs



  • pappu
    06-29 10:08 AM
    I am putting an extra freshly painted mailbox with a big bold name in red color and a message-- 'Put my greencard here' for the postman. :)

    Lets see how many years it will take for him to finally grant me my wish.





    fleur de lis tattoo designs. Patrick#39;s Fleur de Lis Tattoo
  • Patrick#39;s Fleur de Lis Tattoo



  • Sandeep
    02-01 05:19 PM
    Enabling The World's Most Talented Individuals To Put Their Skills To Work For America Will Increase Our Productivity, Improve Our International Competitiveness, And Create Many High-Paying Jobs For Americans. The President supports (http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/01/20060131-5.html) attracting and retaining the best and the brightest high-skilled workers from around the world by reforming the Nation's immigration system, while maintaining national security priorities. The President's comprehensive plan for immigration reform meets the needs of a growing economy, allows workers to provide for their families while respecting the law, and enhances homeland security by relieving pressure on the borders



    more...


    fleur de lis tattoo designs. Fleur De Lis Tattoos
  • Fleur De Lis Tattoos



  • GT7481
    07-13 02:50 PM
    This forum is for a good cause and it is a previlage to be a member here, So no questions regarding fabrications........If people try to maipulate the law i am sure they will find out the repucussions soon.So what goes around come around..... And i think bitzbytz please stop taking it out personally on members :)





    2010 Tattoo Pictures gt; fleurdelis fleur de lis tattoo designs. Fleur-de-Lis Wall Decor
  • Fleur-de-Lis Wall Decor



  • ras
    08-29 12:36 PM
    I am kind of thinking of getting a template kind of system where in members can involve and put in their thoughts and once an article ( of some interest) reaches to a final stage and gets approved by the majority it would be forwarded to the news papers / Journals.

    I am not sure how much time it takes, but let me try out crystallizing the thoughts towards this end.

    Would be great, if few people can join me in this endeavor. PM folks/writers who wish to involve themselves in this process.

    This is a process that has to evolve and please do not have expectations as to see results right away.

    However, if some one is ready to take the lead.... Please take over...



    more...


    fleur de lis tattoo designs. Fleur De Lis tattoos on ankle
  • Fleur De Lis tattoos on ankle



  • rkgc
    11-19 06:23 PM
    phew... rite? it was a pain when I actually booked too, takes lot of time also.

    on that note, do you know if there there are any more visa issuance fee Demand Drafts etc we need to have, or just the HDFC receipt is enough?

    RK





    hair Fleur de Lis- symbol of peace fleur de lis tattoo designs. fleur de lis tattoos
  • fleur de lis tattoos



  • gbadrain
    08-11 01:23 AM
    If you have not completed your 6 years (or you have an approved 140) then you can find an employer to file a new H1B and you will not be counted against H1B cap. Do the premium and reapply for visa at the consulate. Try to carry a proof that your employer has declined to provide you with the documents requested.

    Secondly, please post what documents consulate requested you to submit - I am sure one of the IVans will post you with alternatives. If one of the documents happens to be your personal credentials, wage statements and etc - even if you reapply with new employer, you will be no different than what you are now. BTW, is it your first time stamping?.

    Thanks for this info.
    Well,I was given Green Form 221 g from NEw Delhi Consulate wherein they asked me to submit: Unemplotment Wage reports, Project description, Notarised list of Employee and W2.
    With regards to my personal info, they okayed it with my MBA degree and over 12 years experience behind.:cool:
    BTW, this is my first attempt in getting H1B Visa and I have B1/B2 Visa for10 yrs as also visited USA twice and came back within a fortnight.
    My background check is okay.
    The problem is with the Employer!!



    more...


    fleur de lis tattoo designs. Fleur De Lis Tattoos
  • Fleur De Lis Tattoos



  • franklin
    07-24 11:33 PM
    I just ask - why not?





    hot Fleur De Lis Tattoos Designs fleur de lis tattoo designs. Fleur De Lis Tattoo Design
  • Fleur De Lis Tattoo Design



  • poorslumdog
    10-11 08:08 PM
    poorslumdog is tunnel rat

    Dont put words into my mouth. get lost.



    more...


    house Elegant Fleur De Lis Tattoo fleur de lis tattoo designs. Fleur De Lis Rose - Tattoo Art
  • Fleur De Lis Rose - Tattoo Art



  • div_bell_2003
    06-22 12:43 PM
    Your H1B extension has no value till 09/24/10 when it becomes active.
    You can probably go to India to get H1B stamped on July but you have to present your current H1B approval as the petition required and ( check with your office lawyer on this ) you are most likely going to get H1B visa valid till 09/23/10 ( based on your current petition ) . I don't know what your POE in US is , but I've heard/read anecdotes where the CBP officer at POE plays 'too much on top of his things' and tells people that their entry date is very close to their visa expiration date , that's when you bring out your extension approval. Once again , please check with your lawyer on possible issues to look out for, but this can be done.

    You can work legally in US with an expired visa and a legitimate H1B extension approval notice.

    Good luck.





    tattoo Patrick#39;s Fleur de Lis Tattoo fleur de lis tattoo designs. No more tattoos, no more
  • No more tattoos, no more



  • Ann Ruben
    07-22 12:57 PM
    You are getting mixed info because, USCIS has failed to provide guidance specific to the issue of the continued validity of an approved, but withdrawn/revoked I-140 for purposes of the three year H-1 extension. However, USCIS guidance on related issues strongly supports your eligibility for at least a one year, and probably a three year H extension. (Nevertheless, to be safe, you should also apply to renew your EAD if it has expired.)

    If your employer had not withdraw the I-140, it is clear from USCIS memos and guidance that you would be entitled to an extension beyond six years to work for another employer:

    "Question 7. Should service centers or district offices deny a request for an H-1B extension
    beyond the 6-year limit where the labor certification or immigrant petition from an
    employer who is not the H-1B petitioner was filed for the beneficiary more than 365 days
    ago?
    Answer: No. The statute does not require that the labor certification or immigrant petition must be
    from the same employer requesting the H-1B extension."

    Michael Aytes
    December 27, 2005
    HQPRD 70/6.2.8-P


    USCIS has also specifically stated that if an approved I-140 is withdrawn after an I-485 has been pending for more than 180 days, the I-140 remains valid for purposes of AC21 � 106(c) portabilty:

    "If the Form I-140 has been approved and the Form I-485 has been filed and remained unadjudicated for 180 days or more (as measured from the form I-485 receipt date), the approved Form I-140 will remain valid even if the alien changes jobs or employers as long as the new offer of employment is in the same or similar occupation." AFM Sec. 20.2(c)

    Extrapolating from these two statements, and in the absence of any contray written policy, your petition for extension of H status should be approved. Given your experience (congratulations on obtaining the MTR approval!), you probably understand that USCIS decisions can be unpredictable---this is especially true where, as here, no specific written policy exists.

    Both the I-140 approval notice and your I-485 rec't notice should be submitted with the petition for the H extension. Whether you are more likely to trigger an RFE by also submitting the decision granting the MTR, as opposed to not mentioning the MTR is a judgment call. I would probably chose to include the MTR decision as long as it does not contain any incorrect or problematic statements.

    Hope this is helpful.



    more...


    pictures Fleur De Lis Tattoos fleur de lis tattoo designs. fleur-de-lis tattoo on my
  • fleur-de-lis tattoo on my



  • coopheal
    11-02 01:51 AM
    Contributed $100 for Nov.
    Transaction ID: 9771***********

    Contribute now
    1) so that IV dont have to pass an opportunity during lame duck session or early next year.
    2) for your GC.





    dresses Fleur De Lis Tattoo Design fleur de lis tattoo designs. Recently Added Tattoos
  • Recently Added Tattoos



  • kalyan
    07-07 12:46 PM
    Invite the Senators to this meeting.

    Make them come since we pay Taxes. That way , they know that there is legal Immigration Community .

    Invite the Heads of DMV so that they can address our driving problems

    Invite SSN people local heads.


    When we do this, we can pay for their expenses to join us in that meet.


    I am open to it. Not only by contribution but also working.



    more...


    makeup Fleur De Lis tattoos on ankle fleur de lis tattoo designs. Elegant Fleur De Lis Tattoo
  • Elegant Fleur De Lis Tattoo



  • crazyghoda
    06-15 02:34 PM
    If your husband is working for one of the infamous desi outfits where bench means no salary, then I'd suggest that you avoid travelling since you may be asked to produce a paystub on return.

    OTOH, if your husband is working for a legitimate consulting company that pays him even when he is not billable to a client, then you have nothing to fear about.





    girlfriend No more tattoos, no more fleur de lis tattoo designs. Fleur De Lis Tattoo Design
  • Fleur De Lis Tattoo Design



  • xela
    11-12 06:47 PM
    So for the non german speaking, we are simply biting on granite...oh well I lost my teeth doing that for the last 6 years...so I guess I keep biting ;-)





    hairstyles Fleur De Lis Tattoos fleur de lis tattoo designs. Fleur De Lis Tattoo
  • Fleur De Lis Tattoo



  • BharatPremi
    12-05 04:17 PM
    he's moving exactly where we need him :-)
    good desicion!.!

    Yes, indeed...I hope I may be able to work out results (Ofcourse desired ones!!!) what we want...:)





    morchu
    05-02 08:56 PM
    It looks like I replied you sometime back.

    Your best bet is to file another premium H1B showing all the background and your second I-140. Also attach a clear letter quoting the specific sections of immigration act. Time is critical here, and I am not sure how long the MTR for an H1 will take.

    Hi Attorney,Senior People, Gurus,

    Iam really need of advice. Please
    give me your valuable Suggestions/Advice.

    Thanks in Advance.
    Wish_Good





    franklin
    10-22 11:56 PM
    Can we please close this thread? There are already several going



    No comments:

    Post a Comment