Wednesday, June 8, 2011

justin bieber runaway love booty shorts

justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. i love justin bieber posters.justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. i love justin bieber posters.
  • i love justin bieber posters.



  • laksmi
    12-06 10:54 AM
    Increasing H1B quota may not be the good choice, US Economy needs stability in immigration, immigrants should be issue with GreenCards for pending AOS and thereby people can invest to buy house and stay in this country.





    justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. justin bieber y selena gomezjustin bieber runaway love booty shorts. justin bieber y selena gomez
  • justin bieber y selena gomez



  • gconmymind
    04-30 01:25 PM
    Your wife's status should not be an issue if you are on H1, whether with your current employer or new employer. Do not use EAD until your wife has filed for 485 or is on her independent visa like H1, L1, F1, etc.





    justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. i love justin bieber posters.justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. i love justin bieber posters.
  • i love justin bieber posters.



  • guchi472000
    03-24 10:43 AM
    I just scanned and send USCIS letter to my attorney and company, attorney said he will take care of this.

    If i get scanned copy of reply(i requested my attorney to send me one), i will surely share with everyone here.





    justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. i love justin bieber quotes. ijustin bieber runaway love booty shorts. i love justin bieber quotes. i
  • i love justin bieber quotes. i



  • gc_on_demand
    12-03 01:43 PM
    My friend got h4 without any issue last week at mumbai consulate. Her husband was on h1 full time for 6 years with same company. No document asked and few questions regarding trip. etc..



    more...


    justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. i love justin bieber collage.justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. i love justin bieber collage.
  • i love justin bieber collage.



  • gcdesirer
    10-12 05:59 PM
    My sister is currently working abroad as a Nurse and is looking to work in US. I have done some asking around and figured that Nurses are not welcomed in US as they used to be.

    My question is: Is it possible for my sister to come and work in the country on an H1 visa, since she cannot come in with GC anyways. If yes, how do I explore this avenue.

    I am raising this query through IV forum to get more clarity on her options. I am being told that there are specialist nurses who are coming in, on H1 to US. Only I can't validate it with anyone.

    Any help would be appreciated as always.

    Look forward to hearing from you all..





    justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. i love justin bieber collage.justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. i love justin bieber collage.
  • i love justin bieber collage.



  • maximus777
    11-17 05:48 PM
    Certainly a vast majority of them are in the US with the intent to immigrate in the long term. If they spend the same amount of money for comparable education in Canada, Europe or Australia, they will never face the lousy and frustrating US immigration situation! Apparently the "umrikan dream" is still going strong in India :cool:



    more...


    justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. i love justin bieber posters.justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. i love justin bieber posters.
  • i love justin bieber posters.



  • vin13
    06-02 04:06 PM
    it is good if you can save some money. Make sure the print quality is good and meets the specifications.

    We had our passport photos taken from Walgreens to file for AP. USCIS sent me an RFE requesting photos. I was not sure what was wrong the first time. I got the next set of photos done from the postoffice.

    We did not take any shortcuts but still got an RFE for photos.

    All i am saying is make sure you have good quality photos that meet the specs when you try doing it yourself.





    justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. i love justin bieber hatjustin bieber runaway love booty shorts. i love justin bieber hat
  • i love justin bieber hat



  • beautifulMind
    02-23 04:41 PM
    I successfully ported from EB3 to EB2 in the same company while on EAD

    Now i am working on the new Eb2 position using the EAD obtained from the EB3 position. I have still not filed my Eb2 485 since dates are not current (priority date jan 2007)

    The new Eb2 job description was similiar to Eb3 but the difference was that now it required masters degree and 1 year experience. This is becasue of more resposnitlity and supervisory role in the eb2 position. Also natural progression...

    I qualified for the Eb2 position without using the Experience gained in the existing company. I had masters and previous experience which was used for qualification....


    Also the older Eb3 position does not exist as it was modified to the new Eb2 position as the role now required more complexity...

    Sharing my experience and wondering if everything is ok with my current situation? I do not have a h1b. I still work on EAd obtained from the Eb3 app and travel on AP and have not had any issues yet....



    more...


    justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. justin bieber rolling stonesjustin bieber runaway love booty shorts. justin bieber rolling stones
  • justin bieber rolling stones



  • WaitingYaar
    06-27 01:03 PM
    I-140 approval with 6/06 as PD for EB2. But the notice says that the information submitted with the petition shows that the individual may not be be eligible to file for AOS at this time. Additional information about eligibility may be obtained from local INS office?? Is this how the approval should state





    justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. i love justin bieber wallpaperjustin bieber runaway love booty shorts. i love justin bieber wallpaper
  • i love justin bieber wallpaper



  • jaggu
    08-16 01:41 PM
    When I went for H1B stamping my B1 was cancelled and I was told one can not have more than one visa at the same time.
    I had L1 stamped first and then B1 and both for the same company. Because the company was same in both these cases, thats why there doesnt seem to reason for cancelling my B1. But this time, i am going for H1 stamping from some another company. It is sure that my L1 will get cancelled(because this is company specific visa) but have a doubt about B1.
    Is there any way/process that i can have B1(which i got from existing company) and H1(from new company) at the same time.



    more...


    justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. i love justin bieber shirt.justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. i love justin bieber shirt.
  • i love justin bieber shirt.



  • anirudh74
    05-06 12:24 PM
    Expect wait time of 3-4 years.





    justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. justin bieber gayness. i lovejustin bieber runaway love booty shorts. justin bieber gayness. i love
  • justin bieber gayness. i love



  • sledge_hammer
    04-05 07:42 PM
    Does anyone have recommendation for a tax consultant in northern VA?



    more...


    justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. Love Me By:Justin Bieberjustin bieber runaway love booty shorts. Love Me By:Justin Bieber
  • Love Me By:Justin Bieber



  • a_to_z_gc
    09-12 03:17 PM
    Does anyone know what time it may take for FP notices to arrive for guys whose cases were Xfered to CSC?

    i got mine in 1 week after the ckecks were cashed and RN mailed.





    justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. justbeats justin bieberjustin bieber runaway love booty shorts. justbeats justin bieber
  • justbeats justin bieber



  • vallabhu
    11-29 04:19 PM
    Already did that in previous reply, the new letter says the evaluation is done basing on the syllabus but Mr vallabhu did not actually take math course as per the syllabus.

    I have my certificate from 1992 which also mentioned Math as one of the subjects I don't how he can miss that.



    more...


    justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. justin bieber lyrics to lovejustin bieber runaway love booty shorts. justin bieber lyrics to love
  • justin bieber lyrics to love



  • pd_recapturing
    08-03 05:07 PM
    What is that thing called as interfiling ? I guess, you need to file an amendment saying that instead of using that labor, use this labor. Somebody explained this process in some other forum. Here is the link:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5482





    justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. justin bieber love me musicjustin bieber runaway love booty shorts. justin bieber love me music
  • justin bieber love me music



  • vban2007
    07-13 01:38 PM
    Please delete this TOPIC



    more...


    justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. justin bieber album coverjustin bieber runaway love booty shorts. justin bieber album cover
  • justin bieber album cover



  • bobbydalal
    05-21 10:13 AM
    Guys whatever will happen we got to start sending faxes to white house too. We got to overdo the numberusa pepole by far if we want any hope of relief for EB category.If u go on numberusa they r sending fax everyday to whitehouse n congress. So we got to do the same and overdo them. We got to get congress look at our cases and the years of waiting to get our green cards So the forum should do something and we all should start faxing.





    justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. justin bieber love heart sign.justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. justin bieber love heart sign.
  • justin bieber love heart sign.



  • chilushah
    11-03 02:30 AM
    Team, My Labor is filed under PERM was Audited and now approved.

    For, Qualification it says Bachelor + No Experience
    However, in Skills section it says 5 years of experience in Software Development (.NET).

    I got Audited and was required to provide Business Justification for 5 years experience for software developer position.

    Can this be applied in EB2?

    Thanks!





    justin bieber runaway love booty shorts. justin bieber album coverjustin bieber runaway love booty shorts. justin bieber album cover
  • justin bieber album cover



  • Gator
    04-09 11:38 PM
    On Dec 14, 2007, I received an I-140 RFE for "ability to pay the offered wage".

    According to the attorney, the RFE was responded to with necessary evidence.

    On Apr 07, 2007 I received a I-140 denial notice stating that the RFE reply wasn't received on time. As a result it caused an automatic I-485 denial as well.

    Now, I am not sure what my options are. Is it possible to ask USCIS to reconsider the case. Can i appeal?

    Please advise.

    Thanks





    permfiling
    09-07 11:49 PM
    I have an approved EB3 140 (PD Aug 2004) and have filed my 485 using it with Employer A.
    With Employer B, I have an approved EB2 140, but the priority date is in 2007.
    What is the process of porting the EB3 date to the EB2 140 and to change the 485 to the EB2 queue? Do I need to refile the 485 application?

    I would not advise you to port, stick with eb3 as you are working with company A right ? if not then stick with eb2 PD.





    Libra
    07-18 10:36 AM
    My attorney says, they sent hundreds of applications and none of them returned. she says we dont have to refile, they are not going to send it back.

    Guys,
    Can any one explain his comments,

    "We presume some folks are still waiting on their July 2nd cases to be returned and are debating refiling new cases rather than waiting. Unfortunately, there is a risk of not getting the package back before August 17th and some people will need to refile without proof of the earlier filing."

    Shouldn't any application rejected on July 2nd have already reached our lawyer's office by now?
    Also, if my appliction, filled on July 2nd, has not been returned yet, shouldn't we assume that it will be accepted?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment