
eb2green
05-01 12:15 PM
I agree with you that it is a random process but the processing date that is shown indicates that all the cases prior to that date have been "served". So, TSC-Oct 14 means, cases received on Oct 14 and later are currently being served. Hope this helps.
2011 paul pierce shoes. paul pierce kansas. paul
vishalsab2003
06-26 12:19 PM
Thanks for your reply, I also recvd my approval last week. Thanks a lot for reply and wish you all the best.
2011 paul pierce shoes. Paul Pierce Ray Allen
Kodi
10-17 12:48 PM
Same main code as in the first 2 digits?
Does 13-2011.02 and 13-2011.01 the same main code?
Does 13-2011.02 and 13-2011.01 the same main code?
2011 paul pierce shoes. (Pierce is the frog and Kevin
tinkugadu
07-04 09:27 PM
My state in four lines
1) Came to US on F-1 Visa, never completed my masters
2) Shifted to H-1B and i have been with the same client and havent been to India for four years.
3) Now i am doing part time MBA from a top Ivy league school and i have $40,000 in loans from my MBA. i have not finished it as yet.
4) Applied for labor and priority date is Jan 2007 and i wanted to apply for 1-485 and AP and Skip H-1B stamping
But because of the july 2nd i cant do that anymore and i will have to go to H-1B stamping. I wonder what will happen if my stamping gets rejected. If dont attend classes for 4 months. My student loan will start asking for monthly payments. I am in a quagmire.
But still i have decided that i will go to India in any case and if payments become overdue for more months. I dont know what to do.
I had so many hoped on the current numbers . Any idea guys what can i do?
1) Came to US on F-1 Visa, never completed my masters
2) Shifted to H-1B and i have been with the same client and havent been to India for four years.
3) Now i am doing part time MBA from a top Ivy league school and i have $40,000 in loans from my MBA. i have not finished it as yet.
4) Applied for labor and priority date is Jan 2007 and i wanted to apply for 1-485 and AP and Skip H-1B stamping
But because of the july 2nd i cant do that anymore and i will have to go to H-1B stamping. I wonder what will happen if my stamping gets rejected. If dont attend classes for 4 months. My student loan will start asking for monthly payments. I am in a quagmire.
But still i have decided that i will go to India in any case and if payments become overdue for more months. I dont know what to do.
I had so many hoped on the current numbers . Any idea guys what can i do?
more...
2011 paul pierce shoes. nike paul pierce shoes.
ruby
08-17 06:11 PM
In July as all the PD were current layers said that if they try to port the PD from EB ( which was Sep 2003) to EB2 ( with PD Oct 2004) USCIS will reject the case with reasoning that every thing is current so there is no need for PD porting.
Now as EB-3 become �unavailable with Sep Visa news, it seems I can not port that PD to EB2. as memo says EB2 PD should be current , which is not ( EB2 PD is Oct 2004) :confused:
Now as EB-3 become �unavailable with Sep Visa news, it seems I can not port that PD to EB2. as memo says EB2 PD should be current , which is not ( EB2 PD is Oct 2004) :confused:
2011 paul pierce shoes. Paul Pierce #34, Kevin Garnett
zj142
07-29 08:01 PM
I think they should change the title on their page to How may I harass you? :)
And unsatisfaction is ganranteed:)
And unsatisfaction is ganranteed:)
more...
2011 paul pierce shoes. paul pierce wife name. paul
walking_dude
11-21 11:08 AM
Your links are working ,despite how they show up in your post. Click on them and see for yourself!
Let's work for our cause, instead of worrying about what benefits others are getting due to political reasons.
Cubans are politically active and highly vocal in advocacy of their cause. Are you?
Let's work for our cause, instead of worrying about what benefits others are getting due to political reasons.
Cubans are politically active and highly vocal in advocacy of their cause. Are you?
2011 paul pierce shoes. paul pierce wallpaper
peer123
04-17 11:17 AM
How to find associated SOC code with DOT code (DOT code is on LC certification, OCC code , Ind COde and OCC title is on certified LC)? I tried to find my case in the MS Access databases (from year 2001 to 2007) but could not find my case at all. My PD is May 2004, and LC certified March 2006(was sent to Backlog Center in Dallas), which MS Access database do I need to look into?
My title on LC is programmer analyst (OCC code= 030.162-014), read thru the forum replies, found that programmer analyst have OCC code= 030.162-014 and SOC code=15-1031, most of them found their SOC code from MS Access database(some found in their Certified LC??? ). I am presuming my SOC code to be 15-1031, but wanted to confirm that. I am debating on invoking AC21, but need to make certain SOC code matches with future employer (future employer gave me job code as 15-1031) as my future title will be totally different (instead of programmer analyst, it will be IT Business Specialist).
Any help/hint will be highly appreciated.
Regards,
GCCovet
why donot you try to get the letter in the format that confirms to your labor, I know its really hard to make everything the same, but if job duties are the same then you may not have any issues
My title on LC is programmer analyst (OCC code= 030.162-014), read thru the forum replies, found that programmer analyst have OCC code= 030.162-014 and SOC code=15-1031, most of them found their SOC code from MS Access database(some found in their Certified LC??? ). I am presuming my SOC code to be 15-1031, but wanted to confirm that. I am debating on invoking AC21, but need to make certain SOC code matches with future employer (future employer gave me job code as 15-1031) as my future title will be totally different (instead of programmer analyst, it will be IT Business Specialist).
Any help/hint will be highly appreciated.
Regards,
GCCovet
why donot you try to get the letter in the format that confirms to your labor, I know its really hard to make everything the same, but if job duties are the same then you may not have any issues
more...
2011 paul pierce shoes. Nike Zoom Sharkley Paul Pierce PE
bsbawa10
07-11 10:13 PM
Did not want to go off topic but I was just wondering why this thread is not on "Donor Forum". In other words I was thinking what goes in Donor forum and what does not and how is that decision made. Also does anybody think that donor forum is mis-named. Donor is the one who just donates and does not get anything special back. These should be called "Paid Services". What do you think ?
2011 paul pierce shoes. Paul Pierce Shoes - Télé-secrétariat, développement et créations web - Accueil abcdi - Site officiel
singhsa3
08-19 10:13 AM
Admin/Moderators and other distinguish members,
Can we use this site for networking and socializing with people in similar situation and/or sharing similar vocations....
This would mainly include invitation for a public gathering and encourage others to come forward. Examples of nature of such public gathering:
1. Say people in finance sector meet and exchange thoughts
2. Religious in nature but will not be solicitation.
3. General meeting etc...
What do people in this forum think?
Thanks
Can we use this site for networking and socializing with people in similar situation and/or sharing similar vocations....
This would mainly include invitation for a public gathering and encourage others to come forward. Examples of nature of such public gathering:
1. Say people in finance sector meet and exchange thoughts
2. Religious in nature but will not be solicitation.
3. General meeting etc...
What do people in this forum think?
Thanks
more...
2011 paul pierce shoes. Real Shoes Playoffs Pack
webm
04-01 03:46 PM
I faced there are times that Email notification trigger didn't worked as expected.:(
2011 paul pierce shoes. paul pierce wallpaper 2011.
gimme Green!!
07-04 10:15 PM
There was also a gap of my H-1 Activation and F-1.
Since the stamping is for your current job, and the I-129 requirement was a Bachelor's only, there should not be any issues.
What was the gap between H-1 activation and F1? If it was only a few months, it could be overlooked.
What were you doing then? Did you have a PT (practical training) atleast?
The above is based on what i think I know. The best person to advice is an immigration lawyer.
Since the stamping is for your current job, and the I-129 requirement was a Bachelor's only, there should not be any issues.
What was the gap between H-1 activation and F1? If it was only a few months, it could be overlooked.
What were you doing then? Did you have a PT (practical training) atleast?
The above is based on what i think I know. The best person to advice is an immigration lawyer.
more...
2011 paul pierce shoes. Size 3C Nike Paul Pierce Shoes
mhtanim
10-09 12:07 PM
For the past 2 renewals in FL for me it was like that. They will give exactly for 1 year and will have TEMPORARY in red color font.
Couple of times during travel, Airport TSA authorities asked me why it is temporary in DL and asked me do you have any other photo id proof. So I started carrying Passport with me during the travel to avoid this mess.
Nice... each year they are making money out of you. We will keep paying every year for being legal while illegals will keep driving without any or fake licenses and no insurance. Another great way to make us feel NOT Welcome.
Couple of times during travel, Airport TSA authorities asked me why it is temporary in DL and asked me do you have any other photo id proof. So I started carrying Passport with me during the travel to avoid this mess.
Nice... each year they are making money out of you. We will keep paying every year for being legal while illegals will keep driving without any or fake licenses and no insurance. Another great way to make us feel NOT Welcome.
2011 paul pierce shoes. Paul Pierce Signature Shoe
richshi
01-07 09:17 AM
How stupid and insenstive the administrator has behaved by initially denying the prize to the Lin's baby. Was $25,000 prize worth the criticism from the Chinese community which will result in bad image and probably rascism label to Toys R Us? If this story gets published in Chinese newspaper on mainland, look how this will affect their sales there. Nowdays, who can risk losing China market?
It is not fair to call the resignation of the administrator of this event because of the poor judgement he excercised... but an internal reprimand is certainly appropriate.
It is not fair to call the resignation of the administrator of this event because of the poor judgement he excercised... but an internal reprimand is certainly appropriate.
more...
2011 paul pierce shoes. paul pierce wallpaper. paul
yabadaba
06-18 12:00 PM
thanks tnite!!!... u r right my opt/h1b overlaped comfortably and i was never out of status
2011 paul pierce shoes. and Paul Pierce have been
MA001
10-30 01:31 PM
See this link, give your comments ( I suggest to be brief & to the point).
http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2006/10/immigration_is_.html
http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2006/10/immigration_is_.html
more...
2011 paul pierce shoes. ray allen paul pierce kevin
LookingForGC
12-09 02:13 AM
by the way, I forgot to mention that I was in India when my GC was adjudicated on Oct 22.
At the immigration POE, I told the officer that my GC was granted while I was away. They took me to a room, I waited for 10 minutes, they checked on their system and later told me that I'm good to enter on GC. I looked at my passport where they had canceled my H1 visa and stamped LPR on the immigration stamp which stands for Legal Permanent Resident.
So, no probs returning to the U.S. I even took the liberty to stand in the GC/ citizen Q at the airport :D
Congratulations!
Good to know this info. Best wishes!
At the immigration POE, I told the officer that my GC was granted while I was away. They took me to a room, I waited for 10 minutes, they checked on their system and later told me that I'm good to enter on GC. I looked at my passport where they had canceled my H1 visa and stamped LPR on the immigration stamp which stands for Legal Permanent Resident.
So, no probs returning to the U.S. I even took the liberty to stand in the GC/ citizen Q at the airport :D
Congratulations!
Good to know this info. Best wishes!
2011 paul pierce shoes. Paul Pierce Ray Allen

gsc999
07-08 10:48 PM
It may be counterproductive to get Indian government involved, as has been pointed out by IV before.
The recent WTO talks failed and US trade rep blamed India and Brazil for the failure. Why wouldn't US use this as a trade negotiation issue with India, instead of solving it as a domestic procedural issue. Once that happens the likes of Lou Doubbs will hijack this issue and make it US vs India.
- If at all there is a trade issue, it is for H1-B visas. Once you are at AOS stage even that motivation goes away.
My suggestion is to focus on domestic media and local congresspeople, who can be more helpful.
Lets try to be part of the community we want to be "permanent immigrant" of, instead of looking towards Indian govt., which can't do much here anyways
The recent WTO talks failed and US trade rep blamed India and Brazil for the failure. Why wouldn't US use this as a trade negotiation issue with India, instead of solving it as a domestic procedural issue. Once that happens the likes of Lou Doubbs will hijack this issue and make it US vs India.
- If at all there is a trade issue, it is for H1-B visas. Once you are at AOS stage even that motivation goes away.
My suggestion is to focus on domestic media and local congresspeople, who can be more helpful.
Lets try to be part of the community we want to be "permanent immigrant" of, instead of looking towards Indian govt., which can't do much here anyways
2011 paul pierce shoes. mvp paul pierce nba mvp paul
gimme_GC2006
08-02 07:02 PM
I tried both Fedex and USPS.
USPS, I thought slower for some reason.
Fedex is good in my personal opinion.
I hate DHL, even within India
USPS, I thought slower for some reason.
Fedex is good in my personal opinion.
I hate DHL, even within India
zofa30
09-13 04:21 PM
Hi a_yaja,
Thank you very much for taking the time to give me an example. I appreciate it. I just have some comments/questions that will further clarify the situation for me.
1- You mantioned "For your date to be current, the cut-off date has to be July 8th, 2010 or later." I think you ment that the cut-off date has to be July 7th, 2006 or later because my Priority Date is July 7th, 2006 based on the example you gave?
2- Could you please guide me to the bulliten that states the cut off date for countries. That will help me to understand if it worth to worry about porting the PD or not.
3- I am not from China or India. Is that mean the priority date is current for Eb-2 + perm (employment based (2nd category))? If this is the case why should I worry about porting PD from old EB2 to new EB2?
Thanks,
Thank you very much for taking the time to give me an example. I appreciate it. I just have some comments/questions that will further clarify the situation for me.
1- You mantioned "For your date to be current, the cut-off date has to be July 8th, 2010 or later." I think you ment that the cut-off date has to be July 7th, 2006 or later because my Priority Date is July 7th, 2006 based on the example you gave?
2- Could you please guide me to the bulliten that states the cut off date for countries. That will help me to understand if it worth to worry about porting the PD or not.
3- I am not from China or India. Is that mean the priority date is current for Eb-2 + perm (employment based (2nd category))? If this is the case why should I worry about porting PD from old EB2 to new EB2?
Thanks,
rakesh_one
10-10 10:47 AM
You have another option of attaching both the old and new fees in 2seperate checks along with a letter explaining your case,you can add in the letter that they could cash the check they felt right and return the other check.My attorney did this for me one time.You also consult your attorney for the same.
I faced similar issue on EAD. I have put two checks. One for 180 and other for 160. (total of 340). I have put a self addressed , pre-payed envelope and wrote a letter asking if they deem the fee is 180, then they can return or destroy the 160 check. I my case, they used both the checks and discorded the envelope.
I faced similar issue on EAD. I have put two checks. One for 180 and other for 160. (total of 340). I have put a self addressed , pre-payed envelope and wrote a letter asking if they deem the fee is 180, then they can return or destroy the 160 check. I my case, they used both the checks and discorded the envelope.
No comments:
Post a Comment