scorpioca
05-19 09:38 PM
Yeah, I have proof of Nepal. My mom still has properties and farm land in nepal.
I read at few forums that Indian consultate does not entertain changing place or date of birth? are there any exceptions to that? Or have they changed policies?
Has anyone been able to change the place of birth?
Thanks
I read at few forums that Indian consultate does not entertain changing place or date of birth? are there any exceptions to that? Or have they changed policies?
Has anyone been able to change the place of birth?
Thanks
black and white photography baby. Stock Photo titled: Black And
jambapamba
07-13 08:01 AM
What about ... "Allow 485 apps based on original July bulletin(accept July filers only)"
black and white photography baby. and white photography,
bestia
07-16 10:52 PM
I believe USCIS has a confidentiality agreement with their employees and you donot want him to lose his job.
-C.
He will not lose his job. He will be criminally prosecuted.
-C.
He will not lose his job. He will be criminally prosecuted.
black and white photography baby. Black amp; White Newborn
sathishav
03-01 02:07 PM
If i understood your post correctly, you have ported of an unapproved I140. I do understand this is for a "future job", but still you have used AC21.
I agree with your attorney to file, because, if you had worked for Company A and moved AFTER I140 approved and I485 pending for 180 days, you don't have to worry about their status. Since you have not yet worked for them, it safe severe your ties by filing AC21.
http://www.myvisajobs.com/Document/YatesMay05.pdf
Question 1. How should service centers or district offices process unapproved I-140 petitions that were concurrently filed with I-485 applications that have been pending 180 days in relation to the I-140 portability provisions under �106(c) of AC21?
Answer: If it is discovered that a beneficiary has ported off of an unapproved I-140 and I-
485 that has been pending for 180 days or more, the following procedures should
be applied:
A. Review the pending I-140 petition to determine if the preponderance of the evidence establishes that the case is approvable or would have been approvable had it been adjudicated within 180 days. If the petition is approvable but for an ability to pay issue or any other issue relating to a time after the filing of the petition, approve the petition on
it�s merits. Then adjudicate the adjustment of status application to determine if the new position is the same or similar occupational classification for I-140 portability purposes.
B. If additional evidence is necessary to resolve a material post-filing
issue such as ability to pay, an RFE can be sent to try to resolve the
issue. When a response is received, and if the petition is approvable,
follow the procedures in part A above.
I agree with your attorney to file, because, if you had worked for Company A and moved AFTER I140 approved and I485 pending for 180 days, you don't have to worry about their status. Since you have not yet worked for them, it safe severe your ties by filing AC21.
http://www.myvisajobs.com/Document/YatesMay05.pdf
Question 1. How should service centers or district offices process unapproved I-140 petitions that were concurrently filed with I-485 applications that have been pending 180 days in relation to the I-140 portability provisions under �106(c) of AC21?
Answer: If it is discovered that a beneficiary has ported off of an unapproved I-140 and I-
485 that has been pending for 180 days or more, the following procedures should
be applied:
A. Review the pending I-140 petition to determine if the preponderance of the evidence establishes that the case is approvable or would have been approvable had it been adjudicated within 180 days. If the petition is approvable but for an ability to pay issue or any other issue relating to a time after the filing of the petition, approve the petition on
it�s merits. Then adjudicate the adjustment of status application to determine if the new position is the same or similar occupational classification for I-140 portability purposes.
B. If additional evidence is necessary to resolve a material post-filing
issue such as ability to pay, an RFE can be sent to try to resolve the
issue. When a response is received, and if the petition is approvable,
follow the procedures in part A above.
more...
black and white photography baby. Categories: aby photo, aby
indianabacklog
02-13 08:30 AM
Sorry, if this seems off-topic.
I'm on H1B visa and my wife is on H4 visa. We file our taxes as a joint return. My wife is currently studying for MS. She has received in-state tuition fees. We received 1098-T from the university. I'm thiking about getting a lifetime learning credit which will reduce my tax bill. My questions are:
* Are people on H1/H4 allowed to take lifetime learning credit for graduate studies?
* Will this have any negative effect on our greencard in the future?
Thanks.
You can simply use the tuition fees deduction on the front of the 1040 return. It will reduce your adjusted gross income. I have been using it for deducting my sons tuition for three years.
I'm on H1B visa and my wife is on H4 visa. We file our taxes as a joint return. My wife is currently studying for MS. She has received in-state tuition fees. We received 1098-T from the university. I'm thiking about getting a lifetime learning credit which will reduce my tax bill. My questions are:
* Are people on H1/H4 allowed to take lifetime learning credit for graduate studies?
* Will this have any negative effect on our greencard in the future?
Thanks.
You can simply use the tuition fees deduction on the front of the 1040 return. It will reduce your adjusted gross income. I have been using it for deducting my sons tuition for three years.
black and white photography baby. lack and white photo
anjans
07-09 09:46 PM
thanks
more...
black and white photography baby. Black and White Photography
raminmd
08-14 06:36 PM
....and I understand that. I would be pissed off too if my priority date was earlier and my status was still pending. I actually believe that this is a fight for all of us and that is one of the reasons, I have contributed before and will continue to contribute to IV. This does not change the fact that I am in a messy situation. I posted to get some advise not to antagonize people.
black and white photography baby. photo
bluekayal
10-22 08:29 PM
call again using POJ method. But don't lose sleep.
more...
black and white photography baby. stock photo : lack amp; white
gc_check
09-09 11:09 AM
Check with an attorney or the immigration coordinators in the school. F1 is not a dual intent visa, and once if you get F1, there might be some difficulties in getting back to AOS. Since you are in AOS, you should still be able to study in the school. Apply for an EAD and you if get assistance (TA/RA) you should be able to accept as you have a valid EAD. Other members in the forum, should be able to assist as well. Not sure, if there is any other reason to get on to F1 status, though you are in AOS.
black and white photography baby. lack and white photography
andy garcia
06-15 10:08 AM
The USCIS PDF for I-693 (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-693.pdf) says "OMB No. 1615-0033; Expires 06/30/07" at the top of the form. At the bottom it says "Form I-693 (Rev. 09/16/05) Y". Will we be able to submit this form if we get the medical exam done now and file it with the I-485 on July 1 or later?
I found another version of the PDF which says "OMB No. 1615-0064; Expires 05/31/08" at the top and "Form I-693 (Rev. 09/16/05) N" at the bottom. I've only found this at these sites:
http://immigrationadvice.net/I-693.pdf
http://www.lexisnexis.com/practiceareas/immigration/pdfs/web895.pdf
But I'm not sure which one should be used because of the upcoming expiry date on the one from uscis.gov, versus the one with the later expiry date on these other sites. Does this expiry date matter?
I'm going to my medical exam in 1 1/2 hours -- if anyone can post a response before then, that'd be much appreciated!
I don't know if the doctor will use my copy or provide a copy. Is it a problem if the doctor provides and uses the older form?
Medical Examination I-693 (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=eb1f3591ec04d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
On this link it says the following:
Edition Date :
9/16/05. Previous editions accepted
I found another version of the PDF which says "OMB No. 1615-0064; Expires 05/31/08" at the top and "Form I-693 (Rev. 09/16/05) N" at the bottom. I've only found this at these sites:
http://immigrationadvice.net/I-693.pdf
http://www.lexisnexis.com/practiceareas/immigration/pdfs/web895.pdf
But I'm not sure which one should be used because of the upcoming expiry date on the one from uscis.gov, versus the one with the later expiry date on these other sites. Does this expiry date matter?
I'm going to my medical exam in 1 1/2 hours -- if anyone can post a response before then, that'd be much appreciated!
I don't know if the doctor will use my copy or provide a copy. Is it a problem if the doctor provides and uses the older form?
Medical Examination I-693 (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=eb1f3591ec04d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
On this link it says the following:
Edition Date :
9/16/05. Previous editions accepted
more...
black and white photography baby. lack and white maternity
rajuram
04-23 09:16 PM
Extensions are not allowed. But.... you can always enter Canada before the final date and then come back to the USA to finish your tasks. I have heard that you have to apply for the Canadian equivalent of the GC once you get there, which gets mailed out few days later, so if you have some one there it would be helpful. Also must have a visa to return back to the US.
black and white photography baby. Tags: aby, birth photographer
mallikonnet
07-19 11:01 PM
As per the last revised visa bulletin, the extension period for filling I-485 is Aug 17. But it talks about only I485 and not about I-140.
So can anyone confirm, if one can file I-140 and I-485 concurrently from Aug 1 to Aug 17.
why not. i dont see why they would not accept cuncurrent filing of I-140/I-485
So can anyone confirm, if one can file I-140 and I-485 concurrently from Aug 1 to Aug 17.
why not. i dont see why they would not accept cuncurrent filing of I-140/I-485
more...
black and white photography baby. lack amp; white photography,
deecha
07-16 09:45 PM
deecha is looking for a deig!
What's a deig ?
What's a deig ?
black and white photography baby. lack amp; white photography.
admin
09-29 09:43 PM
IV has already contacted Author David Heenan. In fact the author endorsed our effort. Check out his letter to IV - http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=24&Itemid=43
Also as per the letter, his book has already been sent to the influential senators.
Also as per the letter, his book has already been sent to the influential senators.
more...
black and white photography baby. Black and white photo of a
mandyharper
November 9th, 2004, 06:41 AM
I am new to SLR photography so I do not have any lenses or leanings to any particular manufacturer. My US$1000 has to buy atleast one lense to get me up and running.
I was going to buy the Digital Rebel but I am now considering waiting to see what the Olympus Evolt performs like. I need to have a camera before mid December as I am going on vacation.
Any comments? Is four-thirds here to stay?
:confused:
I was going to buy the Digital Rebel but I am now considering waiting to see what the Olympus Evolt performs like. I need to have a camera before mid December as I am going on vacation.
Any comments? Is four-thirds here to stay?
:confused:
black and white photography baby. northern virginia lack and
virtual55
03-24 12:36 PM
http://www.numbersusa.com/PDFs/SensenbrennerSpecterMcCainFristComparison.pdf
http://www.numbersusa.com/PDFs/SensenbrennerSpecterMcCainFristNumbersComp.pdf
comparision of bills
http://www.numbersusa.com/PDFs/SensenbrennerSpecterMcCainFristNumbersComp.pdf
comparision of bills
more...
black and white photography baby. lack and white photo,
wanaparthy
03-25 01:07 PM
If my dream of concurrent in 2009...i will be glad to apply 485.
Thanks
Thanks
black and white photography baby. Baby and child photography
andycool
11-17 09:26 AM
DMV stopped issuing DL based on EAD card in Virginia. I guess it will be same for TX and other states. You need original I485 receipt to get one year extensiton. EAD no more valid document for extension.
http://issso.uh.edu/PDF/TexasIDCard_%20and_DriverLicenseRevised.pdf
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/administration/driver_licensing_control/ImmigrationStatusChart.pdf
please do little research friends ...this was discussed long back in this forum...
all the documents are available in this forum
http://issso.uh.edu/PDF/TexasIDCard_%20and_DriverLicenseRevised.pdf
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/administration/driver_licensing_control/ImmigrationStatusChart.pdf
please do little research friends ...this was discussed long back in this forum...
all the documents are available in this forum
black and white photography baby. stock photo : Mother#39;s Hand
paskal
12-11 06:32 PM
bumping up the thread!
saw a post from a mn member and i guess this thread needs visibility!
thanks for the invitation to the IL call, i am in Fl this week and probably can't be on, hopefully others will be participating and will update us all
saw a post from a mn member and i guess this thread needs visibility!
thanks for the invitation to the IL call, i am in Fl this week and probably can't be on, hopefully others will be participating and will update us all
snathan
08-25 06:15 PM
Is a lawyer necessary to file PERM? What are the cons of not hiring a lawyer and doing it ourselves?
You are not even supposed to involve in any of the PERM process. Its plain illegal. only your employer should handle it.
You are not even supposed to involve in any of the PERM process. Its plain illegal. only your employer should handle it.
zico123
06-16 09:28 PM
I have my I-20 from University X, but I don't have the I-20 form from University Y.
Contact the International Students Office in University Y. Most colleges keep a copy of your I20. You can use that copy.
Also, SEVIS has a record of all the I20s issued to you and the colleges and degrees you completed.
Contact the International Students Office in University Y. Most colleges keep a copy of your I20. You can use that copy.
Also, SEVIS has a record of all the I20s issued to you and the colleges and degrees you completed.
No comments:
Post a Comment