
pappu
04-30 12:17 PM
I was also taken aback initially when I read this. The 8 year wait doesnt apply to title 5. Title 5 already is designed to clear the backlog of EB immigration from 6 years to 0/at best minimum since quota is increased and there are exemptions. The 8 year backlog refers to family based.
ankle tattoos. Shooting Star Ankle Tattoos
mmeshref
12-02 06:10 PM
My wife is not on AOS status, she's only H4, what I am asking about here, if I used AP would this void her H4? Because as far as I understand, her H4 status will only be void if I used my EAD not AP
ankle tattoos. Ankle Tattoos

waitingmygc
04-19 12:44 PM
@waitingmygc - What you are saying is plain garbage. The OP has all the more reasons to worry if his employer is a consulting company. These firms send their consultants to various client locations, but don't file for LCAs each time.
@OP - It is very strange to see USCIS is going back to see if any LCA violation occurred at this stage of your application. You will need a good attorney on your side. Good luck!
sledge_hammer,
I like people like you for criticizing the post without any reason.
If you could have read the post carefully, it has been mentioned that if anyone has all the proper LCA and his/her employer is consulting company then no need to worry.
I know lot of my friends got GC last year through consulting companies and worked in past where client location different than employer location. Moreover, couple of them got same RFE and they responded it by mentioning client location they worked for their employer (IT consulting company) and keeping all the previous LCA ready in case. I hope it will help those in same situation.
@OP - It is very strange to see USCIS is going back to see if any LCA violation occurred at this stage of your application. You will need a good attorney on your side. Good luck!
sledge_hammer,
I like people like you for criticizing the post without any reason.
If you could have read the post carefully, it has been mentioned that if anyone has all the proper LCA and his/her employer is consulting company then no need to worry.
I know lot of my friends got GC last year through consulting companies and worked in past where client location different than employer location. Moreover, couple of them got same RFE and they responded it by mentioning client location they worked for their employer (IT consulting company) and keeping all the previous LCA ready in case. I hope it will help those in same situation.
ankle tattoos. tattoos/miss_clairee/ankle
iwantmygreen
08-06 08:02 PM
I sent you PM. Please, check the same I havent received any PM from you. Can you resend.
more...
ankle tattoos. all star ankle tattoos
jay
05-19 08:22 PM
Sec 520(e) of the Cornyn Amendment SA 4005 requires that all backlogs be eliminated in six monts. If we are not behind this amendment, perhaps we should try to copy this provision into Brownback's?
ankle tattoos. female ankle tattoos
bkarnik
07-11 11:54 AM
Could you please post a brief transcript about what transpired? It need not be verbatim but enough to give us an idea of what was said.
Thanks
Thanks
more...
ankle tattoos. Ankle Tattoos Women
leoindiano
07-19 08:17 AM
From , it appears that most people got their GC's without any LUD's. May be most cases are preadjucated and there will be only one final status change.
ankle tattoos. 2009 in Ankle Tattoos
rally
07-17 08:27 PM
---Thank you Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren,
For supporting the immigrant community after the July update bulletin fiasco.
---Thank you Mr. Emilio Gonzalez (and other people ), for doing the right thing by reinstating the original july bulletin.
I am in a shock right now. I have never seen a government (anywhere else in the world) agency backtrack on a proposed policy based on public reaction.
Hats off to you.
---Thank you IV CORE and other key members, for the organizing the efforts!
God bless America!
For supporting the immigrant community after the July update bulletin fiasco.
---Thank you Mr. Emilio Gonzalez (and other people ), for doing the right thing by reinstating the original july bulletin.
I am in a shock right now. I have never seen a government (anywhere else in the world) agency backtrack on a proposed policy based on public reaction.
Hats off to you.
---Thank you IV CORE and other key members, for the organizing the efforts!
God bless America!
more...
ankle tattoos. flower ankle tattoos. flower ankle tattoos
Munshi75
09-12 10:19 AM
We went through the similar situation few weeks back. My wife's employer took her out of payroll for sometime as she could not get her EAD approved on time. But we had to convince the manger that the delay was infact the result of USCIS processing our application late and they checked our EAD application receipt notice to make sure that we applied beyond the 90 day mark . This would help immediate managers to make a decision infavour of us when in talks with higher-up's.
Also if the application has been pending beyond 75 day , USCIS would allow you to make expedite request.
Thanks
Also if the application has been pending beyond 75 day , USCIS would allow you to make expedite request.
Thanks
ankle tattoos. cool ankle tattoos with butterfly 7 cool ankle tattoos with butterfly
arnab221
08-13 10:40 AM
Lets do it LAGAAN style . Play a Cricket / American Football match with USCICS .
1) If EB immigrants win, all immigrants for the next 3 years will get GC immediately .:D
2) If USCIS wins then let them introduce double retrogression . :mad:
1) If EB immigrants win, all immigrants for the next 3 years will get GC immediately .:D
2) If USCIS wins then let them introduce double retrogression . :mad:
more...
ankle tattoos. Rosary Ankle Tattoos
ItIsNotFunny
04-05 12:18 PM
here is the correct link:
http://www.goinglobal.com/countries/India/india_visa.asp
This is not a correct official link.
http://www.goinglobal.com/countries/India/india_visa.asp
This is not a correct official link.
ankle tattoos. also have ankle tattoos.

needhelpASAP
04-27 04:02 PM
Thanks so much for all your advice! I feel a little better now.
more...
ankle tattoos. small butterfly ankle tattoos

ak_2006
04-30 02:59 PM
Comprehensive Immigration Reform in 2009, Can We Do It and How?� is live now.
Here is link. Will some body hear it and post the updates?
http://judiciary.senate.gov/hearings/hearing.cfm?id=3793
Thanks in advance.
Here is link. Will some body hear it and post the updates?
http://judiciary.senate.gov/hearings/hearing.cfm?id=3793
Thanks in advance.
ankle tattoos. rosary ankle tattoos
BharatPremi
12-05 04:17 PM
he's moving exactly where we need him :-)
good desicion!.!
Yes, indeed...I hope I may be able to work out results (Ofcourse desired ones!!!) what we want...:)
good desicion!.!
Yes, indeed...I hope I may be able to work out results (Ofcourse desired ones!!!) what we want...:)
more...
ankle tattoos. Butterfly Ankle Tattoos
menezeswayne
12-11 02:30 PM
My H1-B extension was filed on June 3 2010 requesting for additional 3 years (after the 1st 6 yrs). My labor and I-140 were also approved. The case has been pending since then. It has been more than 5 months now. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing similar delays? My I-797 has expired in September and I'm still working on the basis of the pending application.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks in advance.
ankle tattoos. flower ankle tattoos.
ibmguy
04-09 02:09 PM
Thanks to all who responded. I really appreciate your time. Your replies have really been useful. It seems like one can maintain both H-1B and I-485 adjudicating status simultaneously. Some employers probably go by the policy of continuing H-1B status. Only thing for me is that I will have to go for visa stamping which I really did not want to as it is such a hassle and takes a lot of time.
more...
ankle tattoos. Ankle Tattoos - How Much Do
txh1b
08-20 09:41 AM
Paper filing as per the instructions, my friend got the EAD in less than 30 days from the date it was sent to TSC. He was kind of unhappy as he applied 120 days prior to expiry and had 90 days go waste (in terms of filing fees)
ankle tattoos. TATTOOS). ankle tattoo
bayarea07
03-20 05:44 PM
Well, if you go according to the Lawyer of this forum with which guys had a conference call (you can hear the recording thats on the home page of this site)
Then its advisable to apply in EB3 category and her reasoning was that with her experience she has seen lots of EB2 application in the past few years and very less EB3 apps and hence chances of EB3 being processed earlier than EB2 are quiet high.
I needed some advice on this situation I've found myself in.
I have a PERM application filed with my current employer (EB2, Oct 2007). Like most EB2 apps, mine is under a business necessity audit and we have filed an audit response for it. My lawyers are pretty sure that we will clear the audit. Guessing from , the response may be 2-3 months away.
Now I have a second offer from another company. Everything about the job and company is better than my current, but the legal team at this second company says that they will only file in EB3 (even though the job requirement says Bachelors + 8 yrs). They say that they have other EB2 audits going on and have made it a policy to only do EB3 going forward.
I'm on the 5th year of my H1 (don't ask, had a PD of 2005, caught up in BEC and got laid off last May, refiled Oct 07 with the current employer) and this probably will be the last chance for me to change jobs before I cool my heels and wait for the repercussions of the July Fiasco to be over with.
I can't decide on weather to keep my existing EB2 job or take the new offer and step down to EB3.
Please help!
Then its advisable to apply in EB3 category and her reasoning was that with her experience she has seen lots of EB2 application in the past few years and very less EB3 apps and hence chances of EB3 being processed earlier than EB2 are quiet high.
I needed some advice on this situation I've found myself in.
I have a PERM application filed with my current employer (EB2, Oct 2007). Like most EB2 apps, mine is under a business necessity audit and we have filed an audit response for it. My lawyers are pretty sure that we will clear the audit. Guessing from , the response may be 2-3 months away.
Now I have a second offer from another company. Everything about the job and company is better than my current, but the legal team at this second company says that they will only file in EB3 (even though the job requirement says Bachelors + 8 yrs). They say that they have other EB2 audits going on and have made it a policy to only do EB3 going forward.
I'm on the 5th year of my H1 (don't ask, had a PD of 2005, caught up in BEC and got laid off last May, refiled Oct 07 with the current employer) and this probably will be the last chance for me to change jobs before I cool my heels and wait for the repercussions of the July Fiasco to be over with.
I can't decide on weather to keep my existing EB2 job or take the new offer and step down to EB3.
Please help!
ankle tattoos. Ankle Tattoos Gallery
Macaca
07-17 07:59 AM
The attached blog is much more important then the article. Please respond in the attached blog. The previous article was very well responded.
Please don't post this (http://app.businessweek.com/UserComments/combo_review?action=all&style=wide&productId=19972&pageIndex=5) (from previous business week article (http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/content/jul2007/db20070713_687551.htm))
Jul 14, 2007 11:31 PM GMT
I JUST WANT A GREEN CARD! I AM A PHARMACIST. I HAVE WAITED FOR 5 YEARS. PLEASE I WANT A GREEN CARD SO THAT I CAN TRAVEL WITHOUT ANY WORRIES. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Please don't post this (http://app.businessweek.com/UserComments/combo_review?action=all&style=wide&productId=19972&pageIndex=5) (from previous business week article (http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/content/jul2007/db20070713_687551.htm))
Jul 14, 2007 11:31 PM GMT
I JUST WANT A GREEN CARD! I AM A PHARMACIST. I HAVE WAITED FOR 5 YEARS. PLEASE I WANT A GREEN CARD SO THAT I CAN TRAVEL WITHOUT ANY WORRIES. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
ski_dude12
02-17 09:51 PM
We had out fingerprinting done 3 weeks back.
Widget
05-25 06:51 PM
What about validating the visas in the US? I think it was some where in Brownback amnd.
Some of the salient points concerning legal immigrants in the CIR bill in its current form:
1. Bingaman amendment caps the EB green cards at 650,000 which includes derivatives like spouses.
Comments: Previously we had 290,000 for EB green cards, but we also did not have the increased number of H1Bs and the new guest worker category H2C which is around 200,000 every year and soon they will be eligible to apply for the EB green cards which essentially increases the number of people eligible to file every year. not sure when H2C workers are eligible to file for green cards. I think H2C applicants for green cards are exempt from cap till 2009 (Pls correct me if I am wrong). Can expect a significant relief from STEM applicants. Don't know about the cap for Family based applicants
2. STEM applicants exempt from cap even if they have not been working in exactly the same discipline as their STEM master�s degree.
Comments: It is VERY essential that this part of the bill be preserved in the upcoming debates for the final version since one significant relief from derivatives being exempted has been removed thanks to Sen. Bingaman. Don't know how the derivatives of STEM applicants are going to be considered.
3. No hard limit on countries. Soft cap protects visa numbers from being wasted by their downward flow.
Comments: This is definitely going in the right direction but I still feel the exemption of derivatives and STEM provided the biggest break for EB based applicants
4. File I 485 even if priority date is not current.
Comments: Provides relief where spouses can't work and can start using AC21 provisions.
Looking at the above provisions point #2 is very important to all EB categories because this is the one that provides most relief from the cap of 650,000. If anyone would like to add to these comments pls do so.... I might have analyzed certain provisions incorrectly.
And finally congratulations to all volunteers and contributors to IV for a job well done!
Some of the salient points concerning legal immigrants in the CIR bill in its current form:
1. Bingaman amendment caps the EB green cards at 650,000 which includes derivatives like spouses.
Comments: Previously we had 290,000 for EB green cards, but we also did not have the increased number of H1Bs and the new guest worker category H2C which is around 200,000 every year and soon they will be eligible to apply for the EB green cards which essentially increases the number of people eligible to file every year. not sure when H2C workers are eligible to file for green cards. I think H2C applicants for green cards are exempt from cap till 2009 (Pls correct me if I am wrong). Can expect a significant relief from STEM applicants. Don't know about the cap for Family based applicants
2. STEM applicants exempt from cap even if they have not been working in exactly the same discipline as their STEM master�s degree.
Comments: It is VERY essential that this part of the bill be preserved in the upcoming debates for the final version since one significant relief from derivatives being exempted has been removed thanks to Sen. Bingaman. Don't know how the derivatives of STEM applicants are going to be considered.
3. No hard limit on countries. Soft cap protects visa numbers from being wasted by their downward flow.
Comments: This is definitely going in the right direction but I still feel the exemption of derivatives and STEM provided the biggest break for EB based applicants
4. File I 485 even if priority date is not current.
Comments: Provides relief where spouses can't work and can start using AC21 provisions.
Looking at the above provisions point #2 is very important to all EB categories because this is the one that provides most relief from the cap of 650,000. If anyone would like to add to these comments pls do so.... I might have analyzed certain provisions incorrectly.
And finally congratulations to all volunteers and contributors to IV for a job well done!
No comments:
Post a Comment