kaisersose
04-16 03:17 PM
i am in similar situation for my wife too ... she entered in h4 but is working on EAD now. So, could someone plz let me know wat is her current immigration status ? cos, i don't see a status "EAD" on the dropdown when I try to eFile.
EAD is not a status like H-1 or H-4.
The status should be AOS , pending 485, etc.
EAD is not a status like H-1 or H-4.
The status should be AOS , pending 485, etc.
quotes about moving on and letting go after a breakup. quotes about moving on from
andy garcia
07-18 04:21 PM
Anyone got a working link for this? I had at one point, but now I can't seem to find.
CIS AFM (http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=724ce55f1a60168e48ce159d28615 0e2)
CIS AFM (http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=724ce55f1a60168e48ce159d28615 0e2)
quotes about moving on and letting go after a breakup. quotes about letting go of the
mallikonnet
07-19 11:12 PM
Now that the immigration reform for undocumented workers has broken down, is there any way that we can lobby congress to turn their attention to the plight of the skilled worker? The mess created by DOS will result in the worse backlog ever and the longest wait for post June filers. Congress can at least take steps to resolve this by raising the cap for the employment based visas and making it possible for unused visas in previous years to roll over. I also hope that USCIS will increase the human resource base with their higher fees to accomodate the flurry of applications flying in now. How do we get congress to pay attention? Please let discuss this and act.
we can hope for the best and keep on lobbying for our cause of EB retrogresstion. But to be honest i dont think there will be a law change to help us since CIR is dead.
The so called victory against USCIS was possible only because they made the july visa bulletin current due to miscommunication between uscis and dos. USCIS tried to stop the flood of I-485 but later on they reversed their decision and started accepting apps until agu17. SO WE ARE ABLE TO FILE BECAUSE OF THIS MISCOMMUNICATION NOT BECAUSE OF LOBBYING CONGRESS TO CHANGE RULE.
Assume no miscommunication between USCIS and DOS then no july fiasco and no flood of apps.
I think we have a looooooooooong road ahead to get our GC......
we can hope for the best and keep on lobbying for our cause of EB retrogresstion. But to be honest i dont think there will be a law change to help us since CIR is dead.
The so called victory against USCIS was possible only because they made the july visa bulletin current due to miscommunication between uscis and dos. USCIS tried to stop the flood of I-485 but later on they reversed their decision and started accepting apps until agu17. SO WE ARE ABLE TO FILE BECAUSE OF THIS MISCOMMUNICATION NOT BECAUSE OF LOBBYING CONGRESS TO CHANGE RULE.
Assume no miscommunication between USCIS and DOS then no july fiasco and no flood of apps.
I think we have a looooooooooong road ahead to get our GC......
quotes about moving on and letting go after a breakup. love quotes letting go. quotes
gchandu
12-08 05:09 PM
Hi Raj
You waited this long and is really required to wait for another 4 + months. It is upto your best judgement but if i were you I will pass on these 4 months....
Thanks
You waited this long and is really required to wait for another 4 + months. It is upto your best judgement but if i were you I will pass on these 4 months....
Thanks
more...
quotes about moving on and letting go after a breakup. quotes about change and letting go. quotes about letting go of
bbenhill
01-09 01:03 AM
so those that didn't pay the new fees when they filed 485 but paid the new fees for renewal of EAD and AP what happens to them? do they also get free renewals?
They don't get free renewal .. they have to pay everytime they renew their EAD/AP. :(
luckily right now we can get 2 years EAD for every renewal (some conditions apply).
ps : need more green <hint> <hint> :D
They don't get free renewal .. they have to pay everytime they renew their EAD/AP. :(
luckily right now we can get 2 years EAD for every renewal (some conditions apply).
ps : need more green <hint> <hint> :D
quotes about moving on and letting go after a breakup. love quotes letting go. sad
nozerd
02-28 12:26 PM
Thanks Y,
I was thinking more along the lines of transfering from US Public education school system to either ICSE, CBSE or Maharashtra Sate Board.
Upto what standard would it be relatively eay for a child to adapt and integrate into the Indian system ?
I was thinking more along the lines of transfering from US Public education school system to either ICSE, CBSE or Maharashtra Sate Board.
Upto what standard would it be relatively eay for a child to adapt and integrate into the Indian system ?
more...
quotes about moving on and letting go after a breakup. reak up quotes for her.
swaraj
11-10 07:15 PM
My friend has a multiple entry visitor visa for US which is valid till April 2009. However he has to visit in March 2009 and stay till around June 2009.
Can someone please tell if the immigration officer during port of entry will be able to grant him stay of the usual 6 months on current visa even though it is expiring?
Or if not, whether he can apply for new visitor visa stamping before expiry of the current one?
Thanks for your advice
Can someone please tell if the immigration officer during port of entry will be able to grant him stay of the usual 6 months on current visa even though it is expiring?
Or if not, whether he can apply for new visitor visa stamping before expiry of the current one?
Thanks for your advice
quotes about moving on and letting go after a breakup. Break Up Quotes - Breaking Up
cvk90
07-05 11:46 AM
Hello,
I am on L1 B visa here for last 2.5 years working for MNC (Fortune 200). The benefits folks recently contacted me and told me that I was not allowed to participate in US retirement plans (401K) due to L1 visa restrictions, and that they are returning all my previous contributions and earnings back to me as an income. They said that they allowed to participate me for past 2.5 years by mistake.
My question is if this is true ? Are there other folks on L1 who are participating in 401 K plans ? what are my options here ?
PLEASE HELP.
I am on L1 B visa here for last 2.5 years working for MNC (Fortune 200). The benefits folks recently contacted me and told me that I was not allowed to participate in US retirement plans (401K) due to L1 visa restrictions, and that they are returning all my previous contributions and earnings back to me as an income. They said that they allowed to participate me for past 2.5 years by mistake.
My question is if this is true ? Are there other folks on L1 who are participating in 401 K plans ? what are my options here ?
PLEASE HELP.
more...
quotes about moving on and letting go after a breakup. Letting go doesn#39;t
kittu07in
08-20 05:46 PM
I was with with Company A and my H1B approval notice was until 2011 and my wife H4 approval notice was also until 2011.
Recently I changed to Company B, where this company applied only H1B transfer and received a receipt number for that and it is in pending status. And they are saying H4 transfer also applied at the same time but we didn't received the receipt notice yet.
In this H1B transfer process I got query on that petition, now Company B is saying I will not submit any documents for above query.
I have an EAD when I was with Company A and it is still valid. I am planning to move onto EAD.....
Can my wife change her status to F1 (Student) even her H4 transfer receipt is not available?
And the old H4 approval notice is still in approved status when I check in USCIS website.
Please help me in this situation, let me know all your opinion about this case.
~Thanks in advance.
Recently I changed to Company B, where this company applied only H1B transfer and received a receipt number for that and it is in pending status. And they are saying H4 transfer also applied at the same time but we didn't received the receipt notice yet.
In this H1B transfer process I got query on that petition, now Company B is saying I will not submit any documents for above query.
I have an EAD when I was with Company A and it is still valid. I am planning to move onto EAD.....
Can my wife change her status to F1 (Student) even her H4 transfer receipt is not available?
And the old H4 approval notice is still in approved status when I check in USCIS website.
Please help me in this situation, let me know all your opinion about this case.
~Thanks in advance.
quotes about moving on and letting go after a breakup. quotes about letting go of the
murugesh.naidu@gmail.com
09-03 10:45 AM
Well..I was just saying my friend is a devotee and it worked for him..i did not mean to imply positive or negative ideas about anyone's religious beliefs in whatever form..
Some one mentioned how lawyer screwed up and he landed in EB3... I am EB3 bcos my company does not do EB2s for developers...infact, I have never met anyone who they did an EB2 for. I guess its one of the banes of being in a big consulting firm, where they have to follow the letter of the rule to the T and cannot doctor the requirements of the job to the qualifications of the applicant. I infact managed 4 contractors, all EB2. Its both ironical and sad that how this system is mis-used.
Anyway..well, no worries - I believe if you believe in yourself and your abilities and God, everything will come to just fruition!
Some one mentioned how lawyer screwed up and he landed in EB3... I am EB3 bcos my company does not do EB2s for developers...infact, I have never met anyone who they did an EB2 for. I guess its one of the banes of being in a big consulting firm, where they have to follow the letter of the rule to the T and cannot doctor the requirements of the job to the qualifications of the applicant. I infact managed 4 contractors, all EB2. Its both ironical and sad that how this system is mis-used.
Anyway..well, no worries - I believe if you believe in yourself and your abilities and God, everything will come to just fruition!
more...
quotes about moving on and letting go after a breakup. quotes about change and letting go. calm, heart, letting go,; calm, heart, letting go,. Heijtink. Apr 6, 01:52 PM. Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone;
leo2606
09-15 08:20 PM
I would think at this point every thread should talk about just DC activities next week, chandu is right.
You might say even I have too much time in my hand, YES I have for IV activities and monitor people like you who are demotivating others.
Thread number 8 by Chandu......you must have filed under EB - "Too much time on my hands"
You might say even I have too much time in my hand, YES I have for IV activities and monitor people like you who are demotivating others.
Thread number 8 by Chandu......you must have filed under EB - "Too much time on my hands"
quotes about moving on and letting go after a breakup. quotes about letting go
joelly
04-17 06:12 PM
:eek: I don't get it.
How can someone call themselves anti-immigrant? Those people who belong to the Anti-Immigrant group is actually an immigrant themselves somewhere in time.
We all surely knows who is native american, right?
Lets not forget, America was and continues to prosper because of hardworking and honest immigrants..
How can someone call themselves anti-immigrant? Those people who belong to the Anti-Immigrant group is actually an immigrant themselves somewhere in time.
We all surely knows who is native american, right?
Lets not forget, America was and continues to prosper because of hardworking and honest immigrants..
more...
quotes about moving on and letting go after a breakup. How do you get over a reakup?
BlueSoft
01-16 06:19 AM
Hello,
Do not upgrade your file for Premium Processing. Any time you do that, chances for an RFE from USCIS goo higher. You will get a decision from USCIS within two weeks for sure. You can also call USCIS as right now they are processing cases which they have received in late July and mid August.
Do not upgrade your file for Premium Processing. Any time you do that, chances for an RFE from USCIS goo higher. You will get a decision from USCIS within two weeks for sure. You can also call USCIS as right now they are processing cases which they have received in late July and mid August.
quotes about moving on and letting go after a breakup. quotes about letting go of
priderock
06-07 06:27 PM
This is a very complex bill with some provisions that could be detrimental to us. But there are some amendments that could help us (and some that could hurt us).
But I some times feel like you do. We as a groups seem to be confused. All along we want to have control over our GC process and not succumb to employers. But when this bill would have given what we wanted all along, we don't want it.
It would have been better to get some of provisions in that would help us rather than an out right opposition. As I said this is a VERY VERY VERY complex bill and there are VERY FEW that understood this completely.
But I some times feel like you do. We as a groups seem to be confused. All along we want to have control over our GC process and not succumb to employers. But when this bill would have given what we wanted all along, we don't want it.
It would have been better to get some of provisions in that would help us rather than an out right opposition. As I said this is a VERY VERY VERY complex bill and there are VERY FEW that understood this completely.
more...
quotes about moving on and letting go after a breakup. Top Ten Break Up Quotes
chanduv23
09-29 11:50 AM
09/27/2008: Senate Passed Consolidated Continuing Appropriation Bill, H.R. 2638
* Today, the Senate also passed this bill by agreeing to the House H.R. 2638 which the House paased earlier. Here is the vote count. This bill now goes to the President for his signature. The President is expected to sign all of these bills, including Consolidated Continuing Appropriation, Reauthorizations of Non-Miniter Religious Worker Special Immigration, and Conrad 30 International Medical Graduates National Interest Waiver bills before October 1, Wednesday. Otherwise, the federal government is destined to shut down and the immigration reauthorization laws will sunset and gone. The President is anticipated to sign these bills by September 30, 2008.
* Sad part is that the immigration reauthorization is valid only until March 6, 2009 just as the continuing appropriation act. Still, it is a good news in that most of the pending I-360 non-minister religious worker immigration petitions, Conrad-30 based I-140 petitions, and EB-485 applications related to these petitions are likely taken care of before March 6, 2009. The USCIS is currently holding in abeyance these petitions and related EB-485 applications pending the Congressional action. Since the Congress has now cleared the path, as soon as the President signs the bills, the USCIS is likely to pick up these petitions and 485 applications swiftly. Unfortunately, the Conrad 30 based EB-485 for Indians and Chinese may still have to deal with the visa number retrogressions in October 2008 Visa Bulletin. The non-religious workers do not have visa number problem as the visa number for these categories will remain current in October.
What does it mean -- conrad 30 related I-140 and related I-485 will be taken care of prior to March 2009??? What is he trying to say there? Where can I find some more details on that bill.
Its kinda confusing and really not that big or sensational.
* Today, the Senate also passed this bill by agreeing to the House H.R. 2638 which the House paased earlier. Here is the vote count. This bill now goes to the President for his signature. The President is expected to sign all of these bills, including Consolidated Continuing Appropriation, Reauthorizations of Non-Miniter Religious Worker Special Immigration, and Conrad 30 International Medical Graduates National Interest Waiver bills before October 1, Wednesday. Otherwise, the federal government is destined to shut down and the immigration reauthorization laws will sunset and gone. The President is anticipated to sign these bills by September 30, 2008.
* Sad part is that the immigration reauthorization is valid only until March 6, 2009 just as the continuing appropriation act. Still, it is a good news in that most of the pending I-360 non-minister religious worker immigration petitions, Conrad-30 based I-140 petitions, and EB-485 applications related to these petitions are likely taken care of before March 6, 2009. The USCIS is currently holding in abeyance these petitions and related EB-485 applications pending the Congressional action. Since the Congress has now cleared the path, as soon as the President signs the bills, the USCIS is likely to pick up these petitions and 485 applications swiftly. Unfortunately, the Conrad 30 based EB-485 for Indians and Chinese may still have to deal with the visa number retrogressions in October 2008 Visa Bulletin. The non-religious workers do not have visa number problem as the visa number for these categories will remain current in October.
What does it mean -- conrad 30 related I-140 and related I-485 will be taken care of prior to March 2009??? What is he trying to say there? Where can I find some more details on that bill.
Its kinda confusing and really not that big or sensational.
quotes about moving on and letting go after a breakup. quotes about letting go

bang
11-18 01:16 AM
Do we need to go back and renew again after obtaining the new EAD ?
Yep - got mine 2 months back. Docs to carry
- Original social security card.
- Original EAD card
- The first lady asked me to bring the employment letter. I did not have it with me, I went home to get it and got in another line, that dude did not even look at it.
- Passport and I-94 (They did not check this) I took it just in case
- Cash - 25$
You will get a 5 year license, but it will say that you are a temp visitor till your EAD expires. You will have to take your EAD in when the new EAD comes in.
Let me know if you need further details.
Yep - got mine 2 months back. Docs to carry
- Original social security card.
- Original EAD card
- The first lady asked me to bring the employment letter. I did not have it with me, I went home to get it and got in another line, that dude did not even look at it.
- Passport and I-94 (They did not check this) I took it just in case
- Cash - 25$
You will get a 5 year license, but it will say that you are a temp visitor till your EAD expires. You will have to take your EAD in when the new EAD comes in.
Let me know if you need further details.
more...
quotes about moving on and letting go after a breakup. quotes about change and letting go. about a change you#39;ve been; about a change you#39;ve been. bizill. Mar 25, 12:20 PM
urpal
06-22 08:11 AM
Hello,
I got my EAD through my primary Employer. I am currently working on EAD but with a different Employer (NY State Agency) who doesn�t encourage GC processing, so did not file my AC21 and been working for over a year now. I still have good rapport with my primary Employer. Now I am scheduled to go to INDIA for few weeks, my question is " whom should I say is my Employer " if the immigration officer asks me at the port of entry (JFK). Please advise as I will be carrying my current pay stubs.
Thank you
I got my EAD through my primary Employer. I am currently working on EAD but with a different Employer (NY State Agency) who doesn�t encourage GC processing, so did not file my AC21 and been working for over a year now. I still have good rapport with my primary Employer. Now I am scheduled to go to INDIA for few weeks, my question is " whom should I say is my Employer " if the immigration officer asks me at the port of entry (JFK). Please advise as I will be carrying my current pay stubs.
Thank you
quotes about moving on and letting go after a breakup. Moving human being happy us
jonty_11
02-05 02:43 PM
this rule is part of the labor substitutuion elimination rule which limits lc to 45 days life.
OK thx for the info.
OK thx for the info.
quotes about moving on and letting go after a breakup. For some letting go and moving
new_horizon
03-12 05:12 PM
Does this mean I can port the PD even if I moving from a technical position to a managerial position in a different company. of course I know one has to file a new perm and I140 with the new company.
refiling perm and 140 may be to help you promote from eb3 to eb2 category and still let you keep the old PD.
Also, refiling could be required if your job categories are changing. from technical to managerial or so.
refiling perm and 140 may be to help you promote from eb3 to eb2 category and still let you keep the old PD.
Also, refiling could be required if your job categories are changing. from technical to managerial or so.
loudoggs
10-29 11:32 AM
Did you get the receipt for your dependent's 485 application or was it rejected before they issued a receipt?
Friends,
I am july 2nd filer and for dependant the case has been rejected for missing signature.My lawyer is refiling it today. I have following questions can some one clarify me?
1) Is there any precautions that i should take while re-filing?
2) Will USCIS accept the app or should they make me wait for my PD?
Thanks,
Friends,
I am july 2nd filer and for dependant the case has been rejected for missing signature.My lawyer is refiling it today. I have following questions can some one clarify me?
1) Is there any precautions that i should take while re-filing?
2) Will USCIS accept the app or should they make me wait for my PD?
Thanks,
nixstor
06-30 01:00 AM
I am using a labor substitution (dated 2005) that requires BS + 3 years. I had only 2 years experience by 2005. But I have an MS degree in related field. Would this be ok? Would MS+2 years suffice for a labor for BS + 3 years?
Please respond soon. I have prepared all my paperwork for I-140 and I-485 and meeting the lawyer tomorrow. I am planning to file by Monday. My stupid attorney told me only today that the experience mismatch can be a problem.
Thank you all in advance.
Sorry wrong time. Move on!. They gave 2 months time for this, But screwed up the VB big time.Now age old labors are flying and body shoppers are sending emails personally. Damn I received one of them 4 days back. Bas*8** doesn't leave much info. I did not had the time to follow up and get him nailed.
Please respond soon. I have prepared all my paperwork for I-140 and I-485 and meeting the lawyer tomorrow. I am planning to file by Monday. My stupid attorney told me only today that the experience mismatch can be a problem.
Thank you all in advance.
Sorry wrong time. Move on!. They gave 2 months time for this, But screwed up the VB big time.Now age old labors are flying and body shoppers are sending emails personally. Damn I received one of them 4 days back. Bas*8** doesn't leave much info. I did not had the time to follow up and get him nailed.
No comments:
Post a Comment