Sunday, June 12, 2011

geeta basra wallpapers

images Geeta Basra Photos, Geeta geeta basra wallpapers. geeta basra 18
  • geeta basra 18



  • GCSOON-Ihope
    11-04 05:32 PM
    Guys,

    Your help/guidance is needed on this strange situation.

    I am still in India and I have got my H1B1 approved thru one employer. I am waiting on few documents from my employer who is in US. I am still waiting for these documents so that I can go for Visa stamping.

    Apparantly, this employer is causing some issues in giving me all my supporting documents.

    My question: can I find some other employer and transfer my H1B1 and then go for stamping thru this new employer?

    You experience, knowledge will be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    pan123

    Of ourse you can always find a new employer!
    However, I hear people talking about it all the time, there is no such thing as a transfer as if you could port your visa to a new company.
    Whenever you want to switch jobs, you have to apply for a whole new H1.
    Having one already does not make things faster or easier, except when you are already in the US. In this case, you can switch jobs as soon as you file the new H1, you don't have to wait for approval. However, there is a big risk:
    what if the new H1 is denied? You already quit your previous employer and cannot work for the new one anymore...Then you are in big trouble.
    In your situation, just file a new H1 with a new employer, that's it.





    wallpaper geeta basra 18 geeta basra wallpapers. 2011 Geeta Basra Wallpaper 3;
  • 2011 Geeta Basra Wallpaper 3;



  • ayaskant
    02-01 10:20 AM
    Thanks kanshul for ur reply. What is your suggestion for me.
    Should I stick onto my current employer.
    Do you have any clue when will be the date current for me.Any chance in this year?
    My clients have made my life hell forcing me to join in the company as permanent.





    geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta Basra Pictures Gallery
  • Geeta Basra Pictures Gallery



  • crystal
    07-07 10:34 PM
    We already have two threads running on top for this . So more ppl can be informed... Its not spamming.. ;)





    2011 2011 Geeta Basra Wallpaper 3; geeta basra wallpapers. ACTRESS GEETA Basra, who has
  • ACTRESS GEETA Basra, who has



  • PD_Dec2002
    08-23 02:56 PM
    I guess 485 getting current does not help much without getting i-140 approved.

    It certainly helps some so their spouses can work on an EAD. And it definitely helps everyone if one needs to invoke AC21. But yes, a I-485 is not going to get approved if I-140 is pending.

    Thanks,
    Jayant



    more...


    geeta basra wallpapers. images Geeta Basra Hot geeta
  • images Geeta Basra Hot geeta



  • GCwaitforever
    06-15 09:26 AM
    You can send your story to public@nytimes.com. I am typing up mine as we speak. ;)





    geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta Basra Sexy HQ Wallpapers
  • Geeta Basra Sexy HQ Wallpapers



  • webm
    10-22 09:44 AM
    I guess all the EB2 june filers might get approvals rather than EB3 June..right??

    Has anyone in the EB3 category (june 2007 filers) got any approvals??


    Cheers!!



    more...


    geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta Basra Wallpapers
  • Geeta Basra Wallpapers



  • sanatshah
    10-25 06:09 PM
    Mine 485 receipt no# also starting with SRC08008XXXXX and it's not showing online status.





    2010 Geeta Basra Pictures Gallery geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta Basra Photos, Geeta
  • Geeta Basra Photos, Geeta



  • AtulKRaizada
    07-18 08:07 PM
    Hello Atul

    I agree only crying baby gets milk.
    But only lucky applicants get green card :). Its not based on eligibility alone.
    Now about protests and demonstrations. I dont think it will work in the US for a myriad of reasons.

    I think every year about 30K or more people are coming from India
    on H1B. I think half of them apply for GC. At least 200K Indian nationals
    alone waiting in the line for GC. Why IV has only 5k? We should have atlease 50K members.

    A working plan would be get atleast 100K people to our organization and have everybody contribute $100. That would give us $10Million. We can hire top people and companies to get it done. And donate big funds to these politician.

    What I told is just a dream. Most of us here are free riders. In my company there are 5 people who are affected. I'm the only who checks regulary this site. I have to tell them again and again and again to send a fax or donate.
    So what to do?

    thanks
    babu


    I agree and I am also fully aware of the numbers, but just don't limit it to we Indians, every immigrant irrespective of origin is impacted. I hate to call it a donation, I rather say everybody contribute as much as possible. $100 is nothing compared to immigration fee and extortion by attorneys and consulting companies.

    Somebody has to come forward and show leadership. Just sitting and waiting for every month Visa Bulletin is not going to take us anyware.



    more...


    geeta basra wallpapers. geeta basra wallpapers.
  • geeta basra wallpapers.



  • theoyilma
    09-10 03:03 PM
    Thanks dummgelauft

    My priority date is not current yet. There is a chance that my priority date will not be current even by the time my TN visa expires. So, that was the main problem I had. I know there is no way I can renew my TN visa ( since I-140 shows intent to immigrate). But, a HUGE misunderstanding I had, which you clarified for me, is that the 6 years
    H1B restriction will not apply on me once I have approved I-140. So, if my priority date is current before my TN expires, I will get my EAD. If my priority date is not current by the time my TN expires, I will have the option of getting H1B and continue to work until I adjust my status.

    What a relief !!!

    Thank you so much again !!!!

    Theo





    hair ACTRESS GEETA Basra, who has geeta basra wallpapers. geeta basra wallpapers.
  • geeta basra wallpapers.



  • saint_2010
    07-11 04:56 PM
    I have submitted all the documents that are in the instructions documents. Some folks said the docs are not required for renewal, but it was too late.



    more...


    geeta basra wallpapers. geeta basra 19
  • geeta basra 19



  • nogc_noproblem
    06-27 03:58 PM
    Paper based. Sent on May 5th to NSC.

    Can you please provide below details

    when did u file for your EAD renewal? Is it e-file or paper based file? what is the service center?





    hot images Geeta Basra Hot geeta geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta Basra
  • Geeta Basra



  • Raj_345
    07-09 03:44 PM
    Hello,

    I currently hold H1b visa (cap quota), i have an offer from a non profit organization and they are willing to sponsor for my H1b (non cap as this is from a non profit org). I'd like to know will there be any problem if in future i plan to move to a company that will sponsor h1b (cap). How difficult is to transfer from non cap h1 to cap h1?

    I read online that if i plan to move from a non-cap h1 to cap h1 in future i have to apply in April under the general quota and wait until Oct to start work again. though i can work until the petition is pending.

    I'd really appreciate any advise...

    Thanks
    Raj



    more...


    house Geeta Basra - Wallpaper geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta Basra
  • Geeta Basra



  • sgX05
    02-11 03:49 PM
    Hi everyone,

    Today i got an alert form USCIS that the pending 485s (for my wife and myself) have been transferred from NSC to TSC. Wanted to see if others with 485s pending at NSC have seen similar action.

    My priority date is Oct 2005 and my 485 has been pending at NSC since July 2007.





    tattoo Geeta Basra Sexy HQ Wallpapers geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta Basra Wallpaper 19
  • Geeta Basra Wallpaper 19



  • crazyghoda
    06-15 02:34 PM
    If your husband is working for one of the infamous desi outfits where bench means no salary, then I'd suggest that you avoid travelling since you may be asked to produce a paystub on return.

    OTOH, if your husband is working for a legitimate consulting company that pays him even when he is not billable to a client, then you have nothing to fear about.



    more...


    pictures Geeta Basra Wallpapers geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta Basra#39;s Most beautifull
  • Geeta Basra#39;s Most beautifull



  • jonty_11
    01-08 01:18 PM
    If TCS or any Indian firm claims you owe them something since you quit them after coming to US (contract breach or whatever), they will not release your PF until you clear your accounts with them. Call is yours after seeing if the payback is greater than PF??





    dresses Geeta Basra geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta basra hot wallpapers
  • Geeta basra hot wallpapers



  • kaisersose
    05-29 11:57 AM
    Thanks for your response kaisersose.
    I understand I can switch jobs with my EAD.

    I want to switch from EB3 category to EB2 since I will be current under EB2 with my PD of July 2003. What is the process I have to follow to make this switch?

    KC INdian

    Three steps,

    1. Your employer or a future employer should file a new Labor for a job that has EB2 requirements and you should be eligible under these requirements.

    2. Then apply for an EB-2 140 for this approved Labor by using PD substitution (from your earlier 140). This 140 will be approved under EB-2 and will have your earlier PD.

    3. Now you can replace the underlying 140 of your 485 application with the newer one and you will be all set.

    Easier said that done though...as PERM in Atlanta is taking a long time and 140 is taking a long time too without Premium processing.



    more...


    makeup geeta basra wallpapers. geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta Basra - Wallpaper
  • Geeta Basra - Wallpaper



  • Anders �stberg
    October 25th, 2004, 01:51 AM
    I think #1 and #2 are problematic as there is a lack of contrast or color difference between the field and the fence, it takes a while to see what's in the picture.

    #3 and #4 work better, something interesting in the foreground and context from the background. Both have a slight tilt to the right though which is distracting to me. One rule of thumb is to work with thirds, the horizon in #3 cuts the picture in half which isn't wrong but many seem to prefer the 1/3 - 2/3 composition in #4. The foreground could be a bit sharper perhaps but #4 is my favourite of the four, nice picture.





    girlfriend Geeta Basra Wallpaper 19 geeta basra wallpapers. Geeta Basra Wallpapers
  • Geeta Basra Wallpapers



  • cooldude
    08-03 09:54 PM
    Today nebraska issued total 4234 cases which includes all kinds of applications.
    last Lin numuber is lin0722554234

    :)

    How do you know??





    hairstyles geeta basra 19 geeta basra wallpapers. geeta basra wallpapers.
  • geeta basra wallpapers.



  • dante1271
    08-26 12:58 PM
    My H1B extension was filed just one day before my I-485 was sent to NSC last July. I was able to get 3 years extension ...my company paid for premium processing though... I think you should be ok with filing the extension. Talk to your lawyer...
    :D
    This is not correct. you can apply for 1 year extensions if you have applied for 485 and is pending.





    prolegalimmi
    03-06 03:18 PM
    This proves that the faxes sent via the webfax features are actually reaching the senators. I received a reply from Senator Specter's office too.


    As far as the content of the replies goes, this proves again that to a lot of lawmakers, immigration = ILLEGAL immigration. It is upto us to educate them of our plight too.

    Wam4Wam, can you call up your senator's office and speak to the immigration liaision? Explain to him that when you sent the fax to them, you had asked for considering pro immigrant legislation for legal immigrants.

    You can ask the liaision for a meeting too. We have all the necessary resources you need for such a meeting on our resources website. The CA team has been successfully using these resources. And please update this thread too so that others may learn from you

    Sometimes the senators, reps, have a prewritten document that they send out to anyone asking them about immigration reforms, that addresses the immigration issues. Notice how the reply faxes do not specifically address the issues we have raised, this is why.
    But replies from some senators and reps are genuine and they do talk about the issues we raise.





    eb3_nepa
    11-07 02:17 PM
    Thanks Chandu...
    Never knew somebody had compiled such a large list!!!

    I think this thread is a great way for people to share their experiences with consulting companies. Nothing like first hand information from people who have lived and learnt. However let's keep it positive. No unnecessary rants, if someone feels their company is bad, then by all means state it, but I hope we do so in a reasonably civil manner so as to keep the moderator's job nice and easy :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment