sweet23guyin
12-16 07:03 PM
I traveled ORD-HYD via Frankfort last month with out stamping; but has AP in hand. No one questioned or looked at my AP. If you have a Indian passport I think you should be good to got back; problem is only when you want to come back to US with out AP or stamping.
wallpaper love heart drawings in pencil. PENCIL DRAWINGS OF LOVE HEARTS

hibworker
03-17 12:15 PM
Any recent experiences please.
How easy or difficult is it.
Is it any different in Chennai or in Hyd.
I heard different things like some employer memo or something. Is it related to stamping.
If it is, please share your receent stamping experiences.
Is Canada better.,
Thank you
Bobby.
If your documents are in order then there is really no need to worry. The employer memo you are talking about is about employer - employee relationship. If a worker on H1 visa is working at a client site where his / her employer do not directly control the day to day activity then that person will be denied H1.
In plain terms if you are on staff augmentation project and report to a client manager who controls your day to day assignment and your H1 employer only runs your payroll then there will be issues when you go for stamping with a possibility of your visa getting denied.
How easy or difficult is it.
Is it any different in Chennai or in Hyd.
I heard different things like some employer memo or something. Is it related to stamping.
If it is, please share your receent stamping experiences.
Is Canada better.,
Thank you
Bobby.
If your documents are in order then there is really no need to worry. The employer memo you are talking about is about employer - employee relationship. If a worker on H1 visa is working at a client site where his / her employer do not directly control the day to day activity then that person will be denied H1.
In plain terms if you are on staff augmentation project and report to a client manager who controls your day to day assignment and your H1 employer only runs your payroll then there will be issues when you go for stamping with a possibility of your visa getting denied.
lvinaykumar
09-09 08:39 AM
I am going to meet TANA organisers again this month. I will try get more details for them on what kind of help do they need.
2011 love heart drawings in pencil.
amit1234
08-27 08:19 AM
Hi,
can any lawers give me reply?
Thanks in advance
can any lawers give me reply?
Thanks in advance
more...
wata
10-17 05:29 PM
Then what kind of visa that I have to hold between the beginning until I am ready to hire total of 10 and file my EB5.
Is there limited time frame? that I have to hire total of 10 let say within 2 years..
Thanks GCwaitforever
Not necessary. You can grow the business slowly. But only when your business grows to the size of 10 employess, you can file for EB5.
Is there limited time frame? that I have to hire total of 10 let say within 2 years..
Thanks GCwaitforever
Not necessary. You can grow the business slowly. But only when your business grows to the size of 10 employess, you can file for EB5.
sid_das
04-21 06:36 PM
sorry didnt see the last 2 lines of your post starscream....
i will talk to some lawyers and hopefully get some answers.
my company said the appeal will take atleast 6-7 months nowadays...
i can work till then without issues.
i will talk to some lawyers and hopefully get some answers.
my company said the appeal will take atleast 6-7 months nowadays...
i can work till then without issues.
more...
KKtexas
07-28 11:32 AM
Is there a maximum limit for duration one can stay away from USA and come back on Advance Parole ?
2010 LOVE HEART DRAWINGS IN PENCIL
vactorboy29
10-09 12:29 PM
Thanks.
Any more info on this
Any more info on this
more...
desi3933
04-06 12:43 PM
By theoritical no problem, if you have credits equal to US bachelors and masters degrees.....
Could you please share source/link for your assertion?
.
Could you please share source/link for your assertion?
.
hair love heart drawings in pencil.
sGC
08-08 04:50 PM
Hi
Recently we went for interview and they requested a PCC for my wife since her finger prints were non classiable. So i have contacted my local city police and they have requested to contact the nj state police. The nj state police has requested a fill out a form with all the details anf they took the finger prints. my question is since the finger prints taken were non classifiable earlier how are these FP's taken by the state police going to help them. do i have to do anything else? has any one been in the same situation?
thanks
Recently we went for interview and they requested a PCC for my wife since her finger prints were non classiable. So i have contacted my local city police and they have requested to contact the nj state police. The nj state police has requested a fill out a form with all the details anf they took the finger prints. my question is since the finger prints taken were non classifiable earlier how are these FP's taken by the state police going to help them. do i have to do anything else? has any one been in the same situation?
thanks
more...
perm2gc
08-28 02:49 PM
DO we need the latest pay stubs to extend the h1b from company A? Since I'm working for company B now, I'm little confused.Yes ... may be once in a while they dont..
hot Description: My pencil drawing
roseball
07-27 12:43 AM
I am on 9th Year H1 extension and my H1 will expire in end of September 2009.My Labor got approved in 2007 So, I filed I140 and I-485 concurrently. But My I-140 got denied which filed with concurrent then Lawyer appealed as Motion to Reopen the I-140 which got denied and lawyer filed another I-140 as a brand new.
So there are 2 I-140's with the USCIS.
Recently I got intended to Deny like ability to pay query with the Second I-140 case, then lawyer answered the query and filed in premium this one got denied after a week.
Again, First I-140 which lawyer did Motion to Reopen this one also denied from the USCIS but the lawyer appealed this one.
Infact I recently travelled to india and came back on Advance Parole before all this denial happend.
Now, I filed my H1B extension , What will happen to the H1 extension ?
and What is my status now?
Can I tranfer my H1 and file the labor entirely new with the new company eventhough I am in the 9th year extension?
Any help would appreciate
Thanks
Reddy
Though you entered US on AP, since you are continuing working for the same employer on H1, you are still considered to be maintaining H1 status. Your H1 extension will probably get approved (assuming you submitted all supporting docs required for H1) for 1 yr based on your pending I-140 appeal. Your H1 extension will still be valid for its duration even if your appeal gets rejected after you get the H1 approval. So you can continue working for the same employer till H1 expires.
Regarding moving to a new employer and starting the GC process from scratch..You will have to find a new employer and transfer your H1 while your I-140 appeal is still in process. You will get the extension for 1 yr. Then you will have to get your PERM and I-140 approved before your H1 from the new employer expires, so you can get it extended for 3 yrs based on I-140 approval....You should consult an experienced attorney on your plan of action as time is critical for you..Good luck.
So there are 2 I-140's with the USCIS.
Recently I got intended to Deny like ability to pay query with the Second I-140 case, then lawyer answered the query and filed in premium this one got denied after a week.
Again, First I-140 which lawyer did Motion to Reopen this one also denied from the USCIS but the lawyer appealed this one.
Infact I recently travelled to india and came back on Advance Parole before all this denial happend.
Now, I filed my H1B extension , What will happen to the H1 extension ?
and What is my status now?
Can I tranfer my H1 and file the labor entirely new with the new company eventhough I am in the 9th year extension?
Any help would appreciate
Thanks
Reddy
Though you entered US on AP, since you are continuing working for the same employer on H1, you are still considered to be maintaining H1 status. Your H1 extension will probably get approved (assuming you submitted all supporting docs required for H1) for 1 yr based on your pending I-140 appeal. Your H1 extension will still be valid for its duration even if your appeal gets rejected after you get the H1 approval. So you can continue working for the same employer till H1 expires.
Regarding moving to a new employer and starting the GC process from scratch..You will have to find a new employer and transfer your H1 while your I-140 appeal is still in process. You will get the extension for 1 yr. Then you will have to get your PERM and I-140 approved before your H1 from the new employer expires, so you can get it extended for 3 yrs based on I-140 approval....You should consult an experienced attorney on your plan of action as time is critical for you..Good luck.
more...
house cool love heart drawings. love
Bpositive
03-05 08:13 AM
My luck is just not good w.r.t GC. Afte long wait my spouse finally had received her FP notice and is scheduled for her FP in couple of days. But today she accidently burnt her finger and that too right at the spot where we give the FP.
Guys , any suggestion as to what needs to be done. Should she still try to give the FP and see if it works. She has a big blister on her finger.
Any similar experiences , please post.
Yep..not to worry..just go there on the date of appt..they'll just ask you to come back when the finger heals...I cut my finger...officer made a notation on my form and asked me to come when it heals..I went after a month and got it done
Guys , any suggestion as to what needs to be done. Should she still try to give the FP and see if it works. She has a big blister on her finger.
Any similar experiences , please post.
Yep..not to worry..just go there on the date of appt..they'll just ask you to come back when the finger heals...I cut my finger...officer made a notation on my form and asked me to come when it heals..I went after a month and got it done
tattoo LOVE HEART DRAWINGS IN PENCIL
amazing_grace
01-10 04:07 PM
HI HUDSON,
KINDLY PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT IT.
I CAME INTO THE COUNTRY AS IMMIGRANT AFTER TWO YEARS OF MARRIAGE WITH MY US CITIZEN WIFE.THOUGH MY PASSPORT WAS STAMP AT THE PORT OF ENTRY JUNE 8, 2008.AND THE IMMIGRATION OFFCIER AT THE PORT OF ENTRY WROTE IR1 ON MY STAMP PASSPORT.BUT ABOUT THREE WEEKS LATER I RECIEVE A LETTER FROM THE USCIS THAT A CARD WAS CREATED AND MAIL TO THE ADDRESS WE HAVE ON FILE BUT WAS RETURN UNDELIVERED BY THE POST OFFICE.6 MONTHS AFTER MY ARRIVAL TO US THE CARD WAS ALSO RESENT TO ME UNDELIVERED AFTER I MOVING WITH MY WIFE TO ANOTHER BIGER APARTMENT WITHING THE SAME ADDRESS. THOUGH I NEVER KNEW THE PROCESSES OF CHANGING OR INFORMING THE USCIS OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS BUT I DID UNDERSTAND NOW WITH THE HELP PF THIS LOVELY SIDE AND OPEPEL LIKE YOU AND I DID THAT STRAIGHT AHEAD.I CALLED THE USCIS ON 31ST OF DECEMBER,2008 TO INFORM THEM OF MY NEW ADRESS AND I MAIL FORM AR-11 ON EXPRESS TO THEIR OFFICE IN LONDON,KY.BECOUSE WHEN I CALLED USCIS OF THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS I WAS ALSO TOLD TO FILL THE FORM ON THEIR WEBSIDTE AND ALSO DOWNLOAD THE FORM FILL IT AND MAIL. THE USCIS SAID EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE CHANGE MY ADDRESS ON PHONE.THEY MAIL WAS DELIVERED TO THEM ON THE JANUARY 9,2009. TIME WAS 12.30P.M..SO THIS WAS THE MAIL I GOT FROM THEM ONLINE AFTER TRACKING MY CASE..
Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION
Current Status: Card mailed to applicant.
On January 9, 2009, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
THEY SAID THIS WAS A NEW CARD. I WANT TO KNOW DO THEY DISTROY THE FIRST CARD THAT WAS SEND TO ME OR IS THIS NEW CARD WAS THE LPR(GREEN) CARD THAT HAVE 10 YEARS OF EXPIRATION? PLS URGENT REPLY THANKS
HI ANYONE,
KINDLY PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT IT.
I CAME INTO THE COUNTRY AS IMMIGRANT AFTER TWO YEARS OF MARRIAGE WITH MY US CITIZEN WIFE.THOUGH MY PASSPORT WAS STAMP AT THE PORT OF ENTRY JUNE 8, 2008.AND THE IMMIGRATION OFFCIER AT THE PORT OF ENTRY WROTE IR1 ON MY STAMP PASSPORT.BUT ABOUT THREE WEEKS LATER I RECIEVE A LETTER FROM THE USCIS THAT A CARD WAS CREATED AND MAIL TO THE ADDRESS WE HAVE ON FILE BUT WAS RETURN UNDELIVERED BY THE POST OFFICE.6 MONTHS AFTER MY ARRIVAL TO US THE CARD WAS ALSO RESENT TO ME UNDELIVERED AFTER I MOVING WITH MY WIFE TO ANOTHER BIGER APARTMENT WITHING THE SAME ADDRESS. THOUGH I NEVER KNEW THE PROCESSES OF CHANGING OR INFORMING THE USCIS OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS BUT I DID UNDERSTAND NOW WITH THE HELP PF THIS LOVELY SIDE AND OPEPEL LIKE YOU AND I DID THAT STRAIGHT AHEAD.I CALLED THE USCIS ON 31ST OF DECEMBER,2008 TO INFORM THEM OF MY NEW ADRESS AND I MAIL FORM AR-11 ON EXPRESS TO THEIR OFFICE IN LONDON,KY.BECOUSE WHEN I CALLED USCIS OF THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS I WAS ALSO TOLD TO FILL THE FORM ON THEIR WEBSIDTE AND ALSO DOWNLOAD THE FORM FILL IT AND MAIL. THE USCIS SAID EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE CHANGE MY ADDRESS ON PHONE.THEY MAIL WAS DELIVERED TO THEM ON THE JANUARY 9,2009. TIME WAS 12.30P.M..SO THIS WAS THE MAIL I GOT FROM THEM ONLINE AFTER TRACKING MY CASE..
Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION
Current Status: Card mailed to applicant.
On January 9, 2009, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
THEY SAID THIS WAS A NEW CARD. I WANT TO KNOW DO THEY DISTROY THE FIRST CARD THAT WAS SEND TO ME OR IS THIS NEW CARD WAS THE LPR(GREEN) CARD THAT HAVE 10 YEARS OF EXPIRATION? PLS URGENT REPLY THANKS
HI ANYONE,
KINDLY PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT IT.
I CAME INTO THE COUNTRY AS IMMIGRANT AFTER TWO YEARS OF MARRIAGE WITH MY US CITIZEN WIFE.THOUGH MY PASSPORT WAS STAMP AT THE PORT OF ENTRY JUNE 8, 2008.AND THE IMMIGRATION OFFCIER AT THE PORT OF ENTRY WROTE IR1 ON MY STAMP PASSPORT.BUT ABOUT THREE WEEKS LATER I RECIEVE A LETTER FROM THE USCIS THAT A CARD WAS CREATED AND MAIL TO THE ADDRESS WE HAVE ON FILE BUT WAS RETURN UNDELIVERED BY THE POST OFFICE.6 MONTHS AFTER MY ARRIVAL TO US THE CARD WAS ALSO RESENT TO ME UNDELIVERED AFTER I MOVING WITH MY WIFE TO ANOTHER BIGER APARTMENT WITHING THE SAME ADDRESS. THOUGH I NEVER KNEW THE PROCESSES OF CHANGING OR INFORMING THE USCIS OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS BUT I DID UNDERSTAND NOW WITH THE HELP PF THIS LOVELY SIDE AND OPEPEL LIKE YOU AND I DID THAT STRAIGHT AHEAD.I CALLED THE USCIS ON 31ST OF DECEMBER,2008 TO INFORM THEM OF MY NEW ADRESS AND I MAIL FORM AR-11 ON EXPRESS TO THEIR OFFICE IN LONDON,KY.BECOUSE WHEN I CALLED USCIS OF THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS I WAS ALSO TOLD TO FILL THE FORM ON THEIR WEBSIDTE AND ALSO DOWNLOAD THE FORM FILL IT AND MAIL. THE USCIS SAID EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE CHANGE MY ADDRESS ON PHONE.THEY MAIL WAS DELIVERED TO THEM ON THE JANUARY 9,2009. TIME WAS 12.30P.M..SO THIS WAS THE MAIL I GOT FROM THEM ONLINE AFTER TRACKING MY CASE..
Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION
Current Status: Card mailed to applicant.
On January 9, 2009, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
THEY SAID THIS WAS A NEW CARD. I WANT TO KNOW DO THEY DISTROY THE FIRST CARD THAT WAS SEND TO ME OR IS THIS NEW CARD WAS THE LPR(GREEN) CARD THAT HAVE 10 YEARS OF EXPIRATION? PLS URGENT REPLY THANKS
KINDLY PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT IT.
I CAME INTO THE COUNTRY AS IMMIGRANT AFTER TWO YEARS OF MARRIAGE WITH MY US CITIZEN WIFE.THOUGH MY PASSPORT WAS STAMP AT THE PORT OF ENTRY JUNE 8, 2008.AND THE IMMIGRATION OFFCIER AT THE PORT OF ENTRY WROTE IR1 ON MY STAMP PASSPORT.BUT ABOUT THREE WEEKS LATER I RECIEVE A LETTER FROM THE USCIS THAT A CARD WAS CREATED AND MAIL TO THE ADDRESS WE HAVE ON FILE BUT WAS RETURN UNDELIVERED BY THE POST OFFICE.6 MONTHS AFTER MY ARRIVAL TO US THE CARD WAS ALSO RESENT TO ME UNDELIVERED AFTER I MOVING WITH MY WIFE TO ANOTHER BIGER APARTMENT WITHING THE SAME ADDRESS. THOUGH I NEVER KNEW THE PROCESSES OF CHANGING OR INFORMING THE USCIS OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS BUT I DID UNDERSTAND NOW WITH THE HELP PF THIS LOVELY SIDE AND OPEPEL LIKE YOU AND I DID THAT STRAIGHT AHEAD.I CALLED THE USCIS ON 31ST OF DECEMBER,2008 TO INFORM THEM OF MY NEW ADRESS AND I MAIL FORM AR-11 ON EXPRESS TO THEIR OFFICE IN LONDON,KY.BECOUSE WHEN I CALLED USCIS OF THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS I WAS ALSO TOLD TO FILL THE FORM ON THEIR WEBSIDTE AND ALSO DOWNLOAD THE FORM FILL IT AND MAIL. THE USCIS SAID EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE CHANGE MY ADDRESS ON PHONE.THEY MAIL WAS DELIVERED TO THEM ON THE JANUARY 9,2009. TIME WAS 12.30P.M..SO THIS WAS THE MAIL I GOT FROM THEM ONLINE AFTER TRACKING MY CASE..
Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION
Current Status: Card mailed to applicant.
On January 9, 2009, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
THEY SAID THIS WAS A NEW CARD. I WANT TO KNOW DO THEY DISTROY THE FIRST CARD THAT WAS SEND TO ME OR IS THIS NEW CARD WAS THE LPR(GREEN) CARD THAT HAVE 10 YEARS OF EXPIRATION? PLS URGENT REPLY THANKS
HI ANYONE,
KINDLY PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT IT.
I CAME INTO THE COUNTRY AS IMMIGRANT AFTER TWO YEARS OF MARRIAGE WITH MY US CITIZEN WIFE.THOUGH MY PASSPORT WAS STAMP AT THE PORT OF ENTRY JUNE 8, 2008.AND THE IMMIGRATION OFFCIER AT THE PORT OF ENTRY WROTE IR1 ON MY STAMP PASSPORT.BUT ABOUT THREE WEEKS LATER I RECIEVE A LETTER FROM THE USCIS THAT A CARD WAS CREATED AND MAIL TO THE ADDRESS WE HAVE ON FILE BUT WAS RETURN UNDELIVERED BY THE POST OFFICE.6 MONTHS AFTER MY ARRIVAL TO US THE CARD WAS ALSO RESENT TO ME UNDELIVERED AFTER I MOVING WITH MY WIFE TO ANOTHER BIGER APARTMENT WITHING THE SAME ADDRESS. THOUGH I NEVER KNEW THE PROCESSES OF CHANGING OR INFORMING THE USCIS OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS BUT I DID UNDERSTAND NOW WITH THE HELP PF THIS LOVELY SIDE AND OPEPEL LIKE YOU AND I DID THAT STRAIGHT AHEAD.I CALLED THE USCIS ON 31ST OF DECEMBER,2008 TO INFORM THEM OF MY NEW ADRESS AND I MAIL FORM AR-11 ON EXPRESS TO THEIR OFFICE IN LONDON,KY.BECOUSE WHEN I CALLED USCIS OF THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS I WAS ALSO TOLD TO FILL THE FORM ON THEIR WEBSIDTE AND ALSO DOWNLOAD THE FORM FILL IT AND MAIL. THE USCIS SAID EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE CHANGE MY ADDRESS ON PHONE.THEY MAIL WAS DELIVERED TO THEM ON THE JANUARY 9,2009. TIME WAS 12.30P.M..SO THIS WAS THE MAIL I GOT FROM THEM ONLINE AFTER TRACKING MY CASE..
Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION
Current Status: Card mailed to applicant.
On January 9, 2009, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
THEY SAID THIS WAS A NEW CARD. I WANT TO KNOW DO THEY DISTROY THE FIRST CARD THAT WAS SEND TO ME OR IS THIS NEW CARD WAS THE LPR(GREEN) CARD THAT HAVE 10 YEARS OF EXPIRATION? PLS URGENT REPLY THANKS
HI ANYONE,
KINDLY PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT IT.
I CAME INTO THE COUNTRY AS IMMIGRANT AFTER TWO YEARS OF MARRIAGE WITH MY US CITIZEN WIFE.THOUGH MY PASSPORT WAS STAMP AT THE PORT OF ENTRY JUNE 8, 2008.AND THE IMMIGRATION OFFCIER AT THE PORT OF ENTRY WROTE IR1 ON MY STAMP PASSPORT.BUT ABOUT THREE WEEKS LATER I RECIEVE A LETTER FROM THE USCIS THAT A CARD WAS CREATED AND MAIL TO THE ADDRESS WE HAVE ON FILE BUT WAS RETURN UNDELIVERED BY THE POST OFFICE.6 MONTHS AFTER MY ARRIVAL TO US THE CARD WAS ALSO RESENT TO ME UNDELIVERED AFTER I MOVING WITH MY WIFE TO ANOTHER BIGER APARTMENT WITHING THE SAME ADDRESS. THOUGH I NEVER KNEW THE PROCESSES OF CHANGING OR INFORMING THE USCIS OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS BUT I DID UNDERSTAND NOW WITH THE HELP PF THIS LOVELY SIDE AND OPEPEL LIKE YOU AND I DID THAT STRAIGHT AHEAD.I CALLED THE USCIS ON 31ST OF DECEMBER,2008 TO INFORM THEM OF MY NEW ADRESS AND I MAIL FORM AR-11 ON EXPRESS TO THEIR OFFICE IN LONDON,KY.BECOUSE WHEN I CALLED USCIS OF THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS I WAS ALSO TOLD TO FILL THE FORM ON THEIR WEBSIDTE AND ALSO DOWNLOAD THE FORM FILL IT AND MAIL. THE USCIS SAID EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE CHANGE MY ADDRESS ON PHONE.THEY MAIL WAS DELIVERED TO THEM ON THE JANUARY 9,2009. TIME WAS 12.30P.M..SO THIS WAS THE MAIL I GOT FROM THEM ONLINE AFTER TRACKING MY CASE..
Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION
Current Status: Card mailed to applicant.
On January 9, 2009, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
THEY SAID THIS WAS A NEW CARD. I WANT TO KNOW DO THEY DISTROY THE FIRST CARD THAT WAS SEND TO ME OR IS THIS NEW CARD WAS THE LPR(GREEN) CARD THAT HAVE 10 YEARS OF EXPIRATION? PLS URGENT REPLY THANKS
more...
pictures love thepencil drawings
bsbawa10
02-18 06:32 AM
I am a july filer too.. but neither me nor my wife ever received FP notices... not even the first time.
My lawyer and myself contacted USCIS several times over the phone and each time they opened a case for review and replied saying they'll contact me if they need anything.
Anyone else in the same situation as mine?
pal
Mysterious are the ways of USCIS :-) There is no place where there is any consistency at all..
My lawyer and myself contacted USCIS several times over the phone and each time they opened a case for review and replied saying they'll contact me if they need anything.
Anyone else in the same situation as mine?
pal
Mysterious are the ways of USCIS :-) There is no place where there is any consistency at all..
dresses Aamir khan pencil portrait
redgreen
11-12 11:09 AM
This is simply called pure selfishness.
The problem he is talking about is not a widespread one and never heard of, other than may be for one or two people in this forum (one may be nk2006; sorry that it happened to you).
Even if it had happened to one or two exceptional cases, it can be rectified as it is a simple error from the part of USCIS. This is not a major thing to waste IV resources. This is not a serious immigration issue.
The way nk2006 misused IV resources for such a simple personal issue is unpardonable .
Knowing that there are such people among 'highly educated' is disheartening.
The problem he is talking about is not a widespread one and never heard of, other than may be for one or two people in this forum (one may be nk2006; sorry that it happened to you).
Even if it had happened to one or two exceptional cases, it can be rectified as it is a simple error from the part of USCIS. This is not a major thing to waste IV resources. This is not a serious immigration issue.
The way nk2006 misused IV resources for such a simple personal issue is unpardonable .
Knowing that there are such people among 'highly educated' is disheartening.
more...
makeup power and produce Pencil
wandmaker
12-31 12:30 PM
hi All,
i'm new to this forum.please advice on my situation.
I was on F1 earlier and now I am on H1b from jan 2007.
I am the first person for whom company filed H1B and got approved.
I am the only person on my companies payroll and only person on their H1B. Is that going to be a probelm if i go for H1B stamping to mexico?
If i go for stamping to mexico, What sort of questions i will be asked?
Please help me ...
Thanks
It is very risk to go for stamping, any consular post with only one person working for the company. If you wait for an year or so, company should be able to back you up with enough financial paper work your stamping. Additionally, you will also have documents to prove continuous employment (pay stubs, w2 and tax returns). Also PIMS verification has begun at all consular posts, resulting at lease 4-7 business days of delay in visa issuance. If I were you, I would wait for a while and create enough documentation for successful stamping. My 2 cents - decision is your personal choice.
i'm new to this forum.please advice on my situation.
I was on F1 earlier and now I am on H1b from jan 2007.
I am the first person for whom company filed H1B and got approved.
I am the only person on my companies payroll and only person on their H1B. Is that going to be a probelm if i go for H1B stamping to mexico?
If i go for stamping to mexico, What sort of questions i will be asked?
Please help me ...
Thanks
It is very risk to go for stamping, any consular post with only one person working for the company. If you wait for an year or so, company should be able to back you up with enough financial paper work your stamping. Additionally, you will also have documents to prove continuous employment (pay stubs, w2 and tax returns). Also PIMS verification has begun at all consular posts, resulting at lease 4-7 business days of delay in visa issuance. If I were you, I would wait for a while and create enough documentation for successful stamping. My 2 cents - decision is your personal choice.
girlfriend Simple pencil hearts, heart

Nakano
05-13 05:12 PM
Hi Ruban,
I also have my H1B extension on Sep 09. Your replies are straight to the point and very clear. Thanks for you help and support.
I also have my H1B extension on Sep 09. Your replies are straight to the point and very clear. Thanks for you help and support.
hairstyles love heart drawings in pencil. +heart+drawings+in+pencil

Curious_Techie
08-07 05:53 PM
I came back on Sunday after landing with a expired visa but valid H1B till 2010
My family had valid visa till sept 07
My family had valid visa till sept 07
virtual55
05-03 09:01 AM
^
gcwait2007
12-21 08:23 PM
Friends,
I need your opinion. I came to USA in May 2005 and my H1-B is going to expire in Feb 2008, as per I-94 card as well as stamping of the H1-B visa. Thanks to USCIS ;) for opening the gates in July 2007, I had applied for I-140, I-485, I-131 & I-765, based on my approved EB-3 labor with PD 02/2007. While my I-140 and I-485 are pending, my EAD & AP were approved and received by me. My existing H1-B is expiring in Feb 2008 and my employer company has not taken any steps to renew. The Legal Assistant replied me cooly that why I cannot use EAD. I had been taken aback by her answer.
I have planned to talk to the top management of the company, but before talking to them I want to take all your opinion. Is it adviseable to use EAD in my situation? I have 3-yrs degree qualification and have been anxiously waiting for clearance of I-140.
I look forward for your advice,
Thanks in advance
I need your opinion. I came to USA in May 2005 and my H1-B is going to expire in Feb 2008, as per I-94 card as well as stamping of the H1-B visa. Thanks to USCIS ;) for opening the gates in July 2007, I had applied for I-140, I-485, I-131 & I-765, based on my approved EB-3 labor with PD 02/2007. While my I-140 and I-485 are pending, my EAD & AP were approved and received by me. My existing H1-B is expiring in Feb 2008 and my employer company has not taken any steps to renew. The Legal Assistant replied me cooly that why I cannot use EAD. I had been taken aback by her answer.
I have planned to talk to the top management of the company, but before talking to them I want to take all your opinion. Is it adviseable to use EAD in my situation? I have 3-yrs degree qualification and have been anxiously waiting for clearance of I-140.
I look forward for your advice,
Thanks in advance
No comments:
Post a Comment