Sunday, December 12, 2010

Willow is going to be a star but not smart (SMH)

    So Willow Smith is becoming a little star. But at 10 years old little Willow is not attending school and I think that, that's crazy because she is in her development stage and she needs an education. Straight out of Willow's mouth she states that:

    "I never really get to go to school because I am always on tour, or with my father. There is a tutor most of the time, but usually I am working so I never get to do the lessons." "The worst thing about maths is all the kids are ahead of me because they go to school.”(Mediatakeout)
   I am like dang she needs to cut down the work load and mix in education. I would think that Will and Jada would stress that but I guess not. I am not telling them how to raise their daughter but I just think education should be a priority also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment