Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Time To Board The Last Train To Paris

   So today Diddy Dirty Money's album Last Train To Paris has been released. I can't lie at first I didn't think I would like Dirty Money because Diddy was going to start singing.(SMH) But to my surprise the group has brought out some bangers. Like "Hello Good Morning ft Rick Ross and T.I. " and "Loving You No More ft Drake."    
   Also the group has been everywhere, showcasing their style and promoting this album like crazy. I am really feelin Dawn's swag on the songs. she was one of my favorites in Danity Kane and Diddy knew that he could not loose that voice. As for this other girl IDK but I just found out her name is Kalenna Harper and she has been a singer/songwriter for awhile. I think that this album might be on-point so I know I am going to check it out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment