Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Dumb Things People Say Pt. 1

"Why Do You Want To Work For Us?" - Employer at Job Interview, 'Because You Pay Money'

*Phone Rings*
*Somone at your house picks up*
"Hello--Hello?--Hello?--- Hello? ---Hello? Hello? Hello?"
- Person who just picked up the phone and to their utter amazement nobody says anything each time they say hello at which normal rational human being hangs up after two 'hellos' and gives up on the person on the other side of the phone, but through sheer stupid determination they continue asking hoping after the 13th hello someone identifies their self.

"Welcome to (Various Fast Food Establishment), would you like to try the new Southwestern Super Duper Calafradulishicexpyaladocious Mushroom Swiss Burger?" - No I would not, what I would like is to tell you what I want and you to make note of it and not for you suggest things to me like I'm some child that can't make up his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment