radhay
01-08 02:13 PM
I think it might be CT issue. There is an ongoing immigration fraud investigation against state employees so now they are over doing enforcement.
wallpaper selena gomez hair short and
hopefulgc
09-12 12:45 PM
Lets start IV wiki then....
and people here who are going through the process can contribute to it first hand.... coupled with moderation from admins.
What say IVians?
I just saw this in latest Murthy bulletin about USCIS using Wikipedia and other internet based sources to gather information. This is serious news.
RFEs or Denials May Not Be Based on Wikipedia Information
The USCIS has been known to use an ever-growing number of publicly available sources, including internet sources such as Wikipedia. AILA members have been receiving denials based on the USCIS's use of information found on Wikipedia, an online encyclopedia to which anyone in the world may contribute information. As such, it should not be considered an objective or completely reliable source of information. SCOPS advised that it has notified the service centers and there should not be additional RFEs or denials based upon Wikipedia.
It should be noted that, as a corollary, applicants and petitioners should not try to use Wikipedia as support for their filings or arguments, since it has been deemed an unreliable source.
Link http://www.murthy.com/bulletin.html
and people here who are going through the process can contribute to it first hand.... coupled with moderation from admins.
What say IVians?
I just saw this in latest Murthy bulletin about USCIS using Wikipedia and other internet based sources to gather information. This is serious news.
RFEs or Denials May Not Be Based on Wikipedia Information
The USCIS has been known to use an ever-growing number of publicly available sources, including internet sources such as Wikipedia. AILA members have been receiving denials based on the USCIS's use of information found on Wikipedia, an online encyclopedia to which anyone in the world may contribute information. As such, it should not be considered an objective or completely reliable source of information. SCOPS advised that it has notified the service centers and there should not be additional RFEs or denials based upon Wikipedia.
It should be noted that, as a corollary, applicants and petitioners should not try to use Wikipedia as support for their filings or arguments, since it has been deemed an unreliable source.
Link http://www.murthy.com/bulletin.html

kawosa
08-07 09:27 AM
Its been out for month.. I am not sure what your point is!
2011 selena gomez fringe bangs.
WeldonSprings
05-01 09:22 PM
Hi,
When did you apply the card. Was it NSC or TSC and did you e-file.
Thanks.
They are just mistaking his EAD card for PR card. My EAD was approved on April 27 and the status says
"Card production ordered/Oath Document sent".
It is just misleadig for a lot of people they can misread it as the PR card.
When did you apply the card. Was it NSC or TSC and did you e-file.
Thanks.
They are just mistaking his EAD card for PR card. My EAD was approved on April 27 and the status says
"Card production ordered/Oath Document sent".
It is just misleadig for a lot of people they can misread it as the PR card.
more...
fullerene
07-17 06:11 PM
We shall continue our work by writing letters to lawmakers.
They shall freeze the VB at May so people come out from LC Backlog can have a chance to file 485.
They shall allocate all unused Visa numbers in previous years to people stay in backlog for years.
They shall revise the current Name Check procedure so the process can be done predictably.
They shall increase visa number cap and soften the country limits.
They shall pass SKILL BILL...
We have only a couple weeks before the summer recession. We need to keep our solidarity to make our dream true.
They shall freeze the VB at May so people come out from LC Backlog can have a chance to file 485.
They shall allocate all unused Visa numbers in previous years to people stay in backlog for years.
They shall revise the current Name Check procedure so the process can be done predictably.
They shall increase visa number cap and soften the country limits.
They shall pass SKILL BILL...
We have only a couple weeks before the summer recession. We need to keep our solidarity to make our dream true.
Rajwaitingon140
11-20 06:27 PM
I think you mean I need to see which dates are processing @ NSC; if my I-140 reciept date exceed more than 60 days then I can request my Attorney to got for SR(Service Request)?
Please confirm guys..by the way what are the documents we need to provide to go for SR or Attorney will handle it?
Your response much Appreciated.
Thank you
RT
Sunny is right.
The approval came after 27 days of opening the SR.
Please confirm guys..by the way what are the documents we need to provide to go for SR or Attorney will handle it?
Your response much Appreciated.
Thank you
RT
Sunny is right.
The approval came after 27 days of opening the SR.
more...

number30
06-15 11:54 AM
If Birth Certificate issue by Indian consulate then it should be ok, as it is from consulate
Birth certificate issued by Indian consulate is not accepted. It needs to be from original source. Submit as it is. If they ask later you can submit affidavit from Parents or nearest relatives.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/reciprocity/reciprocity_3582.html
Birth certificate issued by Indian consulate is not accepted. It needs to be from original source. Submit as it is. If they ask later you can submit affidavit from Parents or nearest relatives.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/reciprocity/reciprocity_3582.html
2010 selena gomez short hair 2011
perm2gc
08-28 10:41 AM
My lawyer filed my Labor certification stating that the job requires 'BS degree in CS'. My labor got approved last month.
I hold a MS degree in CS and BS degree in Industrial Engg.
Now while I am about to file for I-140, I am getting information from various sources that my bachelor's degree has to be in CS, irrespective of holding a master's degree in CS.
Has anyone faced similar situation? How can I resolve this issue?
Please help as I almost spent 4 years in LC backlog queue!!!!!!!!
The DOl might have overlooked your case and you got approved..your education no way fits with your employment AD. Have a serious discussion with your attroney and employer.
Good Luck!!!
I hold a MS degree in CS and BS degree in Industrial Engg.
Now while I am about to file for I-140, I am getting information from various sources that my bachelor's degree has to be in CS, irrespective of holding a master's degree in CS.
Has anyone faced similar situation? How can I resolve this issue?
Please help as I almost spent 4 years in LC backlog queue!!!!!!!!
The DOl might have overlooked your case and you got approved..your education no way fits with your employment AD. Have a serious discussion with your attroney and employer.
Good Luck!!!
more...
ImmiLosers
03-11 07:56 PM
To my best knowledge the PD is set at the I-140 stage. As a matter of fact, there's a field in the administrative part of that form where the PD is stated. Short of saying that it wouldn't be possible to claim an earlier PD at the I-485 stage I would assume that your lawyer should jump much more loops to get you an earlier PD then.
Thank you all for your response. As per him ( my attorney) - you apply for I-485 with the new I-140. Provide reference to earlier PD as reason for your application. He provided the following text from the USCIS's I-140/I-485 adjudication document.
If an alien is the beneficiary of two (or more) approved employment-based immigrant visa petitions, the priority of the earlier petition may be applied to all subsequently-filed employment-based petitions. For example:
Company A files a labor certification request on behalf of an alien ("Joe") as a janitor on January 10, 2003. The DOL issues the certification on March 20, 2003. Company A later files, and USCIS approves, a relating I-140 visa petition under the EB-3 category. On July 15, 2003, Joe files a second I-140 visa petition in his own behalf as a rocket scientist under the EB-1 category, which USCIS approves. Joe is entitled to use the January 10, 2003, priority date to apply for adjustment under either the EB-1 or the EB-3 classification
ANYBODY HAS A DOCUMENT COUNTERING IT ( STATING IT CAN NOT BE DONE AT I-485 OR IT MUST BE DONE AT I-140). PLEASE PROVIDE LINKS OR REFERENCES. SORRY FOR THE URGENCY.
Thank you all for your response. As per him ( my attorney) - you apply for I-485 with the new I-140. Provide reference to earlier PD as reason for your application. He provided the following text from the USCIS's I-140/I-485 adjudication document.
If an alien is the beneficiary of two (or more) approved employment-based immigrant visa petitions, the priority of the earlier petition may be applied to all subsequently-filed employment-based petitions. For example:
Company A files a labor certification request on behalf of an alien ("Joe") as a janitor on January 10, 2003. The DOL issues the certification on March 20, 2003. Company A later files, and USCIS approves, a relating I-140 visa petition under the EB-3 category. On July 15, 2003, Joe files a second I-140 visa petition in his own behalf as a rocket scientist under the EB-1 category, which USCIS approves. Joe is entitled to use the January 10, 2003, priority date to apply for adjustment under either the EB-1 or the EB-3 classification
ANYBODY HAS A DOCUMENT COUNTERING IT ( STATING IT CAN NOT BE DONE AT I-485 OR IT MUST BE DONE AT I-140). PLEASE PROVIDE LINKS OR REFERENCES. SORRY FOR THE URGENCY.
hair selena gomez bangs layers.
kaisersose
07-02 03:46 PM
USCIS and DOS played ping pong on us.
USCIS played June Fool.
We are panned.
I told my wife that I will get her EAD in 3 months. Now what I should I say. I am insulted embarassed.
I planned to leave my company in 6 months. Now again I am struck.
I decided to marry a girl just because the dates are current. Now I am struck.
Oh USCIS(GOD)!!, Why did you do this me?
You decided to marry a girl because your PD was current, married her and promised her you would get her an EAD in 3 months...and you did all this in 2 weeks ???
Man! You are fast!
USCIS played June Fool.
We are panned.
I told my wife that I will get her EAD in 3 months. Now what I should I say. I am insulted embarassed.
I planned to leave my company in 6 months. Now again I am struck.
I decided to marry a girl just because the dates are current. Now I am struck.
Oh USCIS(GOD)!!, Why did you do this me?
You decided to marry a girl because your PD was current, married her and promised her you would get her an EAD in 3 months...and you did all this in 2 weeks ???
Man! You are fast!
more...
krishmunn
04-25 04:22 PM
I have had a bad experience working with ICICI Lombard insurance. Issues i had with ICICI
1) They do not have any rates negotiated with US hospitals. I have seen when your insurance does not have a negotiated rate, an emergency room can cost upto $5000 vs a negotiated rate of $1000 (based on real experience). But there is a cap on how much ICICI will pay for each kind of service which means my out of pocket would have been quite a bit.
.
Was this a recent experience ? ICICI claims to have a network through United Health Care; not sure if it is true .
As for US v/s India, none of the US insurance companies selling these travel health insurance are licensed and regulated by US authorities. Most , if not all, of these are underwritten by carriers at Lloyds of London.
I would say there is not a single travel insurance company (US or India) which provides good service.
1) They do not have any rates negotiated with US hospitals. I have seen when your insurance does not have a negotiated rate, an emergency room can cost upto $5000 vs a negotiated rate of $1000 (based on real experience). But there is a cap on how much ICICI will pay for each kind of service which means my out of pocket would have been quite a bit.
.
Was this a recent experience ? ICICI claims to have a network through United Health Care; not sure if it is true .
As for US v/s India, none of the US insurance companies selling these travel health insurance are licensed and regulated by US authorities. Most , if not all, of these are underwritten by carriers at Lloyds of London.
I would say there is not a single travel insurance company (US or India) which provides good service.
hot selena gomez hair long.

GCBy3000
07-26 04:32 PM
only Pappu / LogicLife could change the poll questions at this time. They have already changed some.
Interesting poll. I have a small suggestion, though.. If you want unbiased data, you cannot ask leading questions on any survey. For instance, if you ask "Are you a free-rider?", and you are clearly conveying what is the "right" answer.
Ask very neutral questions on the poll. Also, make it anonymous to encourage participation. Pare down questions so that they are distinct and mutually exclusive.
At least that way you'll get better data to work with for analysis.
Interesting poll. I have a small suggestion, though.. If you want unbiased data, you cannot ask leading questions on any survey. For instance, if you ask "Are you a free-rider?", and you are clearly conveying what is the "right" answer.
Ask very neutral questions on the poll. Also, make it anonymous to encourage participation. Pare down questions so that they are distinct and mutually exclusive.
At least that way you'll get better data to work with for analysis.
more...
house Straight hairstyle hairstyle
srinivas_o
08-25 09:46 AM
Bump
tattoo selena gomez long hair.
kanshul
02-01 10:40 AM
Client forcing you is very typical.
Here is an option to consider: can your employer (who I am assuming is a small desi firm) file your GC though another sister firm (not unusual) in EB2. Assuming that you get it, and retain your PD, you should be able to get your GC within a year if there is no audit in labor / 140. Remember in EB2 the date for Indian is Jan 05 and your PD is before that.
Assuming that you can't keep PD if employer withdraws 140; I would recommed going that route even if you have to find another client.
Also, check with an attorney to find out about PD as you may be able to keep it even if 140 is withdrawn. In that case you can join any company (even your client ) and start GC through EB2.
Here is an option to consider: can your employer (who I am assuming is a small desi firm) file your GC though another sister firm (not unusual) in EB2. Assuming that you get it, and retain your PD, you should be able to get your GC within a year if there is no audit in labor / 140. Remember in EB2 the date for Indian is Jan 05 and your PD is before that.
Assuming that you can't keep PD if employer withdraws 140; I would recommed going that route even if you have to find another client.
Also, check with an attorney to find out about PD as you may be able to keep it even if 140 is withdrawn. In that case you can join any company (even your client ) and start GC through EB2.
more...
pictures selena gomez long hair 2010.
continuedProgress
01-03 11:21 AM
YOU: If thats a valid visa until 2009 you can travel without AP. Else, you can travel but will need H1 stamped.
YOUR WIFE: If she needs H4 stamped, she can get that done and re-enter.
If your travels are not urgent you could wait for AP and save couple hundred bucks!
YOUR WIFE: If she needs H4 stamped, she can get that done and re-enter.
If your travels are not urgent you could wait for AP and save couple hundred bucks!
dresses selena gomez short hair,selena
nepaliboy
08-06 07:16 PM
i saw lud on i-140 in 7-13-08 and lud on i-485 on 7-22-08 but my PD is not current .
i am Row pd 2005 september.
i am Row pd 2005 september.
more...
makeup Selena Gomez

485Mbe4001
02-28 12:23 PM
I agree, international schools mirror US/UK formats and the transition is easier. My neighbor returned with an 8 year old kid. She had problems with the second language (hindi in her school, tutions helped a bit) she was fine with the rest. The parents had planned in advance, be prepared for fact that even if your child is among the best here, he/she will be average there, the learning standards are very high in good schools. BTW in india children are already exposed to writing in the second language from KG
If you contact the school they will email you a list of academic standards for each class, you can go through the list and spend some time working on your childs weak spots (if you want a URL for such a list let me know or search for DPS pune or any other well known school). Its different there, but there is more freedom and children enjoy it more (there will be pressures, related to mixing with children and language, but children are more adaptable than us.). Be prepared for a learning curve and an adjustment period thats all.
If you contact the school they will email you a list of academic standards for each class, you can go through the list and spend some time working on your childs weak spots (if you want a URL for such a list let me know or search for DPS pune or any other well known school). Its different there, but there is more freedom and children enjoy it more (there will be pressures, related to mixing with children and language, but children are more adaptable than us.). Be prepared for a learning curve and an adjustment period thats all.
girlfriend Selena Gomez#39;s dark brown hair
mach1343
04-29 11:57 PM
Hi,
Anybody recently filed PIO through Travisa at DC embassy, please share your experience. I sent the application for my 1 and a half month daughter who is born here, and planning to travel to India in June. I would like to know how long does it take if the documentation is correct and is there any tracking system to know the status.
No issues I got it in 10 days...tracking you would get emails about the approval.
Anybody recently filed PIO through Travisa at DC embassy, please share your experience. I sent the application for my 1 and a half month daughter who is born here, and planning to travel to India in June. I would like to know how long does it take if the documentation is correct and is there any tracking system to know the status.
No issues I got it in 10 days...tracking you would get emails about the approval.
hairstyles selena gomez
kishdam
11-06 03:32 PM
All Guru's
I have only 2 options:
1) Take the Company B offer and Remain on the Bench for Company A at the same time for certain period to get the I140 copy. - Can I do this because I will be getting pay from New Employer (EAD) and old Employer (H1B) - Does this trigger any issue in future - Is this over lap (15 days) is OK
2) Do not take the Company B offer (but this is very good offer)
The question is: is a copy of I140 is that important to use AC21 . From the posts on IV forums I got the impression is you dont even need a copy of I140. The important thing is to apply for change of attorneys immediately after changing the job. If you get any RFE - you will get on the employment verification - then you need to show you have a job that is same/similar as the one in labor certification. If you know the job description (generally most employers attorneys share this info to make sure that you have relevant experience) then make sure your new job is same or atleast mostly similar.
In your two options you mentioned using EAD for one job and H1b for another. I read somewhere that this cannot be done (I dont have the link but I think this is from Murthy chat). Once you use EAD your satus will change to 485 waiter with EAD - seems like you can change back to H1b - but having two statuses at the same time is not possible. This is my understanding based on forum reading (not a lawyer).
I have only 2 options:
1) Take the Company B offer and Remain on the Bench for Company A at the same time for certain period to get the I140 copy. - Can I do this because I will be getting pay from New Employer (EAD) and old Employer (H1B) - Does this trigger any issue in future - Is this over lap (15 days) is OK
2) Do not take the Company B offer (but this is very good offer)
The question is: is a copy of I140 is that important to use AC21 . From the posts on IV forums I got the impression is you dont even need a copy of I140. The important thing is to apply for change of attorneys immediately after changing the job. If you get any RFE - you will get on the employment verification - then you need to show you have a job that is same/similar as the one in labor certification. If you know the job description (generally most employers attorneys share this info to make sure that you have relevant experience) then make sure your new job is same or atleast mostly similar.
In your two options you mentioned using EAD for one job and H1b for another. I read somewhere that this cannot be done (I dont have the link but I think this is from Murthy chat). Once you use EAD your satus will change to 485 waiter with EAD - seems like you can change back to H1b - but having two statuses at the same time is not possible. This is my understanding based on forum reading (not a lawyer).
ajay
12-24 11:38 AM
I have not informed uscis about the change although I updated my address in their website. As regards AC 21, if I am ready to file it my current employer said they will be ready to support it but I haven't started that process yet.
inskrish
09-01 02:14 AM
Thanks man. I see that there is a different thread going on RFEs on I-485.
Great! Thanks. I hope your case gets cleared as soon as possible.
Great! Thanks. I hope your case gets cleared as soon as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment