Friday, June 10, 2011

javier bardem

images Javier Bardem were married javier bardem. Javier Bardem; Javier Bardem
  • Javier Bardem; Javier Bardem



  • chi_shark
    12-16 11:38 AM
    A freind of mine had two years EAD and don't have H1 anymore. His drivers License was denied as EAD is not considered a valid document for drivers License extention.
    This happened in Wayne , NJ.
    I too will be going for the renewal soon. Did anyone else faced similar situtation. If yes, how did they resolve?

    illinois somehow does not worry too much... i have never had trouble with mine or my wife's... she did not have license when she was on H4 right after 9/11 but they have changed that since then and even h4 folks have it... sorry to hear about your case... is it likely that someone in the dmv made a mistake?





    wallpaper Javier Bardem; Javier Bardem javier bardem. JAVIER Bardem can#39;t wait to
  • JAVIER Bardem can#39;t wait to



  • Macaca
    07-11 06:21 PM
    Write an email with all rally details. Save this email in your Yahoo draft folder. Send the email to the person after you have talked to him/her. Now the person does not have to write rally details!





    javier bardem. Javier Bardem,
  • Javier Bardem,



  • gcny2006
    05-28 03:35 PM
    Talking abt running this site. I think IV should enforce a mandatory $15 per year for access to this site. In interest of full disclosure - I have been a free loader myself for a very long time but have realized its pointless if you are not helping the cause. The people who are visiting this site have one thing in common - They have a BIG problem and if they cannot make a SMALL contribution towards solving that problem this community has no use for them.





    2011 JAVIER Bardem can#39;t wait to javier bardem. Actor Javier Bardem also
  • Actor Javier Bardem also



  • sb724
    08-15 05:34 PM
    Hi,

    I got RFE as PAchai_Attai, the difference is he got NOID.
    My attorney has submitted evidences a week ago, still now no updates on my 485.
    I have not got tracking # from attorney, he sent email that he submitted evidences. He said he can not check which is my track # used to my case in his office.
    He said I have to wait long time to see updates on my case, becuase USCIS is receiving applications in flood.
    These Evidences supposed to received by USCIS before Aug 13th. My case is at NSC.
    I am in confusion that how to deal this.

    Please advise.

    Thanks
    sk



    more...


    javier bardem. Javier Bardem
  • Javier Bardem



  • GCAmigo
    02-23 02:17 PM
    I dont think economy is THAT bad.

    It is in fact going through the worst ever phase!

    ~GCA





    javier bardem. and Javier Bardem Engaged!
  • and Javier Bardem Engaged!



  • lostinbeta
    10-04 01:11 AM
    You have your main rectangle in layer 1.

    You keep Layer 2 selected

    Hold CTRL and click on layer one

    This will select the area of your rectangle on layer 1

    Your marquee however will be on layer 2. So nudge the marquee as it says, then fill it.

    Keep Layer 2 selected still and then CTRL+Click on layer one to again select your original shape.

    Delete the selected area in layer 2.



    more...


    javier bardem. look at the esquire javier
  • look at the esquire javier



  • inthehole
    07-30 03:34 PM
    In my case, I filed in Nebraska on June 16 along with my wife's application. My application is still pending but my wife's got her EAD.





    2010 Javier Bardem, javier bardem. Javier Bardem were married
  • Javier Bardem were married



  • kshitijnt
    04-18 06:55 PM
    Today my wifes attorney informed her that her H1 was selected, non masters, non premium process. He also provided her a WAC number



    more...


    javier bardem. Javier Bardem totally looks
  • Javier Bardem totally looks



  • drirshad
    06-09 02:46 AM
    Some countries require transit visa like UK for even changing flight but going through Germany do not require such a visa for EAD holders, you should contact the local consulate for B-1 holders.

    Hope you have filed a Police report and got the pp based on it. Very sorry for your loss, wish you recover the stolen items before leaving for India.





    hair Actor Javier Bardem also javier bardem. Javier Bardem
  • Javier Bardem



  • vin13
    05-19 10:57 AM
    How come Mexican president doing Illegal immigration stuff. Indian PM can at least talk about waiting people, family reunion and backlogs.

    I can understand where you coming from.. Mera Bharath Mahan

    But I cant but differ from your views. Indian Prime Minister is not so great as you think. He is only a puppet in Dynasty tantras

    Look i am not trying to say "mera bharat Mahan". All i am saying is tell me why should the Indian PM work to get us the Green Card. If you feel the Indian PM is incompetent, that is not related to immigration. Even if there was a competent PM, why should he/she work to get our Green Card? Tell me how India gains by you or me becoming US Citizens. Please don't tell population reduction for India. Give some substantial benefit for India.

    Mexico is a bordering country and has a different kind of trade and agreements. It is not the same for other countries like India and China.



    more...


    javier bardem. javier bardem penelope cruz.
  • javier bardem penelope cruz.



  • dbevis
    October 23rd, 2003, 11:41 PM
    First, as a fellow engineer, I'll say that is no handicap to photography.

    At the moment I took the shot, I was searching out textured and detailed objects to show me what the 100 Macro lens would be capable of resolving.

    So, the left brain was hard at work being analytical and logical.

    On another level, the structure brought back childhood memories of my grandparents' farmhouse.

    On yet another level, I was facinated by all the small details - mortar, wrought iron fence, and the leaves turning colors.

    Generally, these sorts of images are what I connect with, the ones that I can't quite (or at least instantly) figure out what I'm looking at. Is this a wall, a sculpture, are those windows or doorways am I inside looking out or outside looking in.

    It's also worth noting that there is no trace of the "rule of thirds" in that image.

    Much of the above applies to this one, which I put online this evening:

    http://web.mw.net/dphoto.us/members/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=0

    Don





    hot Javier Bardem javier bardem. JAVIER BARDEM Photograph by
  • JAVIER BARDEM Photograph by



  • GCNirvana007
    10-04 10:25 AM
    Just landed from India to the states with permanent residency and i got asked all the stupid questions you can imagine, atleast the immigration officer gave me some good amusement after a long trip

    One of the most intelligent questions is this

    How do you get money to buy a plance ticket if you were in india for few months



    more...


    house actor Javier Bardem has javier bardem. Javier Bardem?
  • Javier Bardem?



  • bablata2007
    11-27 04:29 PM
    Is this a feasible option? Incase I lose the job, can I change to H4 status based on my wife's H1B? Then wait out the 180 days period and get back to another job?





    tattoo and Javier Bardem Engaged! javier bardem. Javier Bardem goes shopping in
  • Javier Bardem goes shopping in



  • BeCoolGuy
    04-04 07:39 AM
    Just two cents -

    One - all that notice means is, technically USCIS can revoke your I-140 after 12 weeks.

    Two - For you, anyways the damage is done. So don't worry. Go ahead ASAP with a response to RFE. If USCIS is any slow in revoking (which they very well can be), they'll take your response and as long as it satisfies their query, you may be good to go.. Remember, they are not your enemies, they are just doing their job of ensuring that every relevant document/proof exists.. And that those who work there are human too...

    If it still gets revoked, you always have MTR option.

    try to use a good attorney to do the job, especially if you to go MTR way.

    Goodluck



    more...


    pictures look at the esquire javier javier bardem. Javier Bardem - libe
  • Javier Bardem - libe



  • O'podu
    07-17 04:30 PM
    Instead of flowers, lets make IV strong by contributing more to it. The battle isn't over yet. We may still end up living rest of our lives on EADs and APs.

    Again, pl. contribute!!


    Contribution is for their better service.
    FLowers and wishes are Appreciation towards their bold steps and effort which brought us together virtually.
    We would never have brought out our thoughts without the support of IV coordinaters.

    Anyhow i decided to contribute my best to IV very soon.
    Thanks IV.





    dresses JAVIER BARDEM Photograph by javier bardem. Javier Bardem Might Be the
  • Javier Bardem Might Be the



  • miththoo
    08-22 05:08 PM
    Does it invalidate the old I-140 if the PD is recaptured for the new I-140 ? I mean what happens to the old I-140 ? May we still use it in future if for some reason the new I-140 does not work out ?



    more...


    makeup Javier Bardem totally looks javier bardem. actor Javier Bardem has
  • actor Javier Bardem has



  • lazycis
    12-21 06:53 PM
    I applied I-140 with a substitution labor in May'07. Then I applied I-485 on July2nd,2007. Got EAD on Aug20th. Two months back my I-140 was approved. Now I am on EAD. I am working with a very good financial corporation which they are asking me to join as full-time from Jan1st2008. I told my manager that I can join as a full-time from Feb20th 2008. Can any one throw some light on these doubts?

    1. What happens if I move before 180 days of EAD to this new company and send AC21 to USCIS after finishing 180 days on EAD?
    2. If I moved after 180 days what kind of queries we get from USCIS on AC21?
    3. Do we need to make sure my employer also agrees what we are doing? What kind of documents we need from the existing employer?
    4. Does my new company has to give same exact responsibilities as my labor certificate?

    I would appreciate if any one replies to these posts. Thanks in advance.

    1. Technically you can start working for a new employer from January 2nd (180 days after I-485 received date). It does not matter when you've got EAD.
    2. If you do not notify the USCIS and you current employer won't withdraw I-140, the USCIS will never know about the job change.
    3. See #2. You have to make sure they will not withdraw I-140. AC21 or not, it's in your best interest to leave on good terms.
    4. Not really. Make sure job title or responsibilities/duties are same or similar. It does not have to be 100% match.





    girlfriend Javier Bardem goes shopping in javier bardem. Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem
  • Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem



  • suman
    12-17 09:45 AM
    Hi
    If i-485 gets denied then what should i be doing?
    Should i call the USCIS to find the reason for denial or Should i visit a lawyer?

    Is their any way that i can get my I-485 reopen?
    In how many days should i get my I-485 reopened?

    Please help i am in need!





    hairstyles javier bardem penelope cruz. javier bardem. Dimple Records - Javier Bardem
  • Dimple Records - Javier Bardem



  • franklin
    02-09 02:39 PM
    franklin...good thread.

    Just would like to request you and others who are responding to this thread...to take a look at the following thread.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2700

    This is one of the action items , Pappu has requested to participate several times. Can I request you and others who are visiting this thread to take a look and action.

    This is going to increase IV membership too.

    Absolutely. Everything we can do to increase membership must be done, I'm certainly not suggesting an either / or situation.

    Yes, mad cows, golf and bad food :cool: Make mental note to search for "bad food" websites too :D

    Regarding my self-deprecating comments - we always apologize! Just trying to defuse a situation before it even happens !





    Since1997
    07-20 01:08 PM
    From the website http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html we can see that there are only 140000 GCs ...
    1. Year Cap: 140000 (for EB)
    2. India Limit: 7% = 9800 ONLY
    3 Now imagine how many years it will take to cover up the number like 750000.
    ==========================
    Originally Posted by andy garcia
    Last year the top 5 countries in EB got all these visas:

    Total EB ****** 159,081
    Philippines ***** 23,733
    India ********* 17,169
    Korea ******** 10,886
    China ******** 9,484
    Mexico ****** 8,864

    The actual limit is 7% of the total EB plus FB which is:
    (140,000 + 226,000) * .07 = 25,620
    ==============================





    chmur
    08-01 12:45 PM
    Now that H.R 5582 has cleared Judiciary sub - commitee and moves to Judiciary Full Commitee, I think we all need to focus our "Call/Fax" campaign and overwhelm the fence sitters with calls etc .

    1. At Full judiciary commitee the list of congressman would be more than 10-15 .Probably 30-40??. Size wise it might be prohibitive.

    2 No point in 1000 of us calling Steve Kings ....He will never change his mind . Spare this effort to convince fence sitters instead. No point in calling the one who we know already support either.

    This leaves us with plenty of time to repeatedly call the fence sitters and force them to jump our way



    No comments:

    Post a Comment