Neo110503
Jan 16, 09:13 AM
Blue-Ray support maybe?????
Tech198
May 5, 05:04 AM
I updated to 4.3.3 no problem , run like a charm
same here.
same here.
Sky Blue
Apr 1, 09:20 PM
I'd post a screen shot of this but when I try I just get a full black screen like this:
Read the seed notes.
Read the seed notes.
roadbloc
Dec 28, 06:15 AM
Being able to create an account to use the client? Otherwise you need to pay for a premium subscription.
I cant seem to remeber having an invite :confused: i just downloaded it and created an account.... i swear... :confused:
They must have changed it since I joined.
I cant seem to remeber having an invite :confused: i just downloaded it and created an account.... i swear... :confused:
They must have changed it since I joined.
more...
arn
Oct 31, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by yuhui
Would it be possible to use a cookie to remember my choice of ordering my song list? i.e. if I choose to order by Genre, then the next time I view my list, it should remember to order the songs by Genre, and not the default Ranking.
Thanks.
done.
arn
Would it be possible to use a cookie to remember my choice of ordering my song list? i.e. if I choose to order by Genre, then the next time I view my list, it should remember to order the songs by Genre, and not the default Ranking.
Thanks.
done.
arn
Steve99
Apr 30, 11:37 AM
Preserve it in case you want to go back to 4.2.1 - the newest baseband isn't 100% compatible with older firmware. 4.2.1 is great as it doesn't have the "glitchiness" of 4.3.x
more...
iSayuSay
May 5, 07:04 PM
I think there�s a reason :apple: didn�t notify the new iMac owners for 10.6.7 update, unlike in the new Macbook Pro
It�s because all 2011 iMac will be eligilbe for upgrade to Lion for free, or at least with discount, maybe $29 only via Mac App Store so they can directly check who eligible for one and who�s not. If you want to get the shiny retail box, it may cost $129.
That should be it .. so I wouldn�t worry too much about Lion, let�s hope I�m not wrong okay :D
It�s because all 2011 iMac will be eligilbe for upgrade to Lion for free, or at least with discount, maybe $29 only via Mac App Store so they can directly check who eligible for one and who�s not. If you want to get the shiny retail box, it may cost $129.
That should be it .. so I wouldn�t worry too much about Lion, let�s hope I�m not wrong okay :D
MacRumors
Sep 28, 03:45 PM
http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)
Apple has released updates to the members of the iWork '06 suite via Software Update. The updates include:
Keynote 3.0.2 (2.7MB) - download page (http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/keynote302.html)
This update addresses compatibility for accessing Aperture 1.5 content in Keynote.
Pages2.0.2 (2.7MB) - download page (http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/pages202.html)
This update addresses compatibility for accessing Aperture 1.5 content in Pages.
iLife '06 (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/09/20060928163522.shtml) was updated today as well.
Apple has released updates to the members of the iWork '06 suite via Software Update. The updates include:
Keynote 3.0.2 (2.7MB) - download page (http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/keynote302.html)
This update addresses compatibility for accessing Aperture 1.5 content in Keynote.
Pages2.0.2 (2.7MB) - download page (http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/pages202.html)
This update addresses compatibility for accessing Aperture 1.5 content in Pages.
iLife '06 (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/09/20060928163522.shtml) was updated today as well.
more...
QuarterSwede
Feb 19, 06:32 PM
Your MBP is definitely a pillow. pillow: anything used to cushion the head. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pillow
It's definitely not a cushion. cushion: a soft bag of cloth, leather, or rubber, filled with feathers, air, foam rubber, etc., on which to sit, kneel, or lie. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cushion
Ergo, a MBP is not a pillow.
It's definitely not a cushion. cushion: a soft bag of cloth, leather, or rubber, filled with feathers, air, foam rubber, etc., on which to sit, kneel, or lie. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cushion
Ergo, a MBP is not a pillow.
Jdkeith
Oct 26, 02:49 AM
I will be there
more...
BakedBeans
Nov 16, 11:54 AM
love it
MacBandit
Jul 2, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by mnkeybsness
clicking the finder icon will merely bring all finder windows to the front.
i prefer the expose way of showing the finder.
I agree Expos� is the better way as it is a simply push of a button or a click but the option to totally reveal the desktop is already there as I pointed out above. You just have to select the finder or desktop and then hit option-apple-h.
clicking the finder icon will merely bring all finder windows to the front.
i prefer the expose way of showing the finder.
I agree Expos� is the better way as it is a simply push of a button or a click but the option to totally reveal the desktop is already there as I pointed out above. You just have to select the finder or desktop and then hit option-apple-h.
more...
roadbloc
Dec 24, 08:08 AM
Oh yippee. Who doesn't use iCal or Outlook unless on a public computer?
eyelikeart
Nov 4, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by idkew
you all get drunk together, go out and cuase damage to parked cars. the MR crew.
don't forget sneaking into the Capital in DC or abandoned mental assylums...
oh wait...I've never been drunk before... ;)
you all get drunk together, go out and cuase damage to parked cars. the MR crew.
don't forget sneaking into the Capital in DC or abandoned mental assylums...
oh wait...I've never been drunk before... ;)
more...
germanjulian
Jun 17, 01:24 PM
Yikes - did the paperwork and so on take hours?
S
there was massive problems last year with the computer system crashing! it was all over the news.
S
there was massive problems last year with the computer system crashing! it was all over the news.
Nightarchaon
May 3, 03:41 PM
Unless they change the power supply the only thing really to update is either the price or the capacity.
I thought they had fixed the capacitor problem. The first batch (1 year+) was dying, but have they continued to die for newer models?
ive had, the original 512gb die at 14months, a 2Tb die at 8 months, and another "2nd gen" 1Tb die at 14 months.
the only thing they "fixed" was a firmware update that keeps the HDD spun down as much as possible to minimise heat build up and turns the internal useless fan on low almost all the time, the components in my original TM and the new TM are identical apart from the upgrade double antenna WIFI and bigger HDD.
apple will ignore a design fault if they can "patch around it" and potentially fix it if they can be bothered to way down the line
I thought they had fixed the capacitor problem. The first batch (1 year+) was dying, but have they continued to die for newer models?
ive had, the original 512gb die at 14months, a 2Tb die at 8 months, and another "2nd gen" 1Tb die at 14 months.
the only thing they "fixed" was a firmware update that keeps the HDD spun down as much as possible to minimise heat build up and turns the internal useless fan on low almost all the time, the components in my original TM and the new TM are identical apart from the upgrade double antenna WIFI and bigger HDD.
apple will ignore a design fault if they can "patch around it" and potentially fix it if they can be bothered to way down the line
more...
ZipZap
Apr 21, 05:19 AM
I have a Dell Inspiron 15 (4 yr old) on Windows 7 Ultimate. I get a little over 3 hours of typical use on battery.
While I have not done so, I would bet that replacing the HD with an SSD would extend that time considerably.
It did on my Alienware m11x.
While I have not done so, I would bet that replacing the HD with an SSD would extend that time considerably.
It did on my Alienware m11x.

gnasher729
Mar 29, 12:26 PM
The system call does not write to the file. ideas?
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <string.h>
int main (int argc, const char * argv[]) {
// http://simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/sim-id?Ident=Vega&NbIdent=1&Radius=2&Radius.unit=arcmin&submit=submit+id
// http://simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/sim-id?Ident=HD+1&NbIdent=1&Radius=2&Radius.unit=arcmin&submit=submit+id
// http://simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/sim-id?Ident=CD+-57+1054&NbIdent=1&Radius=2&Radius.unit=arcmin&submit=submit+id

Rupert Penry-Jones
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <string.h>
int main (int argc, const char * argv[]) {
// http://simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/sim-id?Ident=Vega&NbIdent=1&Radius=2&Radius.unit=arcmin&submit=submit+id
// http://simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/sim-id?Ident=HD+1&NbIdent=1&Radius=2&Radius.unit=arcmin&submit=submit+id
// http://simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/sim-id?Ident=CD+-57+1054&NbIdent=1&Radius=2&Radius.unit=arcmin&submit=submit+id
Stampyhead
Dec 16, 12:00 PM
Ok, as of today there are no iPod minis at Circuit City or Sharper Image (at least here in Phoenix anyway) and I had found one on PowerMax's website, but they were already sold out of them before I could order one. I had started a deal with another member here, but his unit needed the battery replaced and couldn't have it done and sent to me before next Thursday (that's when I need it). So that said, is there anyone else here who would like to sell me their iPod mini (any color)? If there are any takers, I can send you money via PayPal today if you can ship it today or tomorrow.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Chaszmyr
Dec 16, 12:55 PM
I don't mean to sound rude, but the problem isn't that OSX doesn't allow control, the problem is that you're not a knowledgeable user. There is no way to get Windows to run at full speed (or even decent speed) on a Mac, and there is no reason to use Apple hardware if you aren't paying the extra money for OSX.
Peace
Oct 19, 05:18 PM
Lets hope it looks like this or better.
Did you guys get the reference in the headline or is it too subtle?
The reference in the headline is not too subtle.It's perfect.Especially the way it's spelled :)
Did you guys get the reference in the headline or is it too subtle?
The reference in the headline is not too subtle.It's perfect.Especially the way it's spelled :)
QuarterSwede
Apr 18, 02:13 PM
I'd take a P&S if you don't have a good camera on your phone. We went to Disney World in September and used my iPhone 4 FAR more than even our Canon P&S because I could snap photos and video and immediately upload them to Facebook and email them to family that wasn't with us. They loved getting shots from us on the go and I liked not having to do that stuff later when I was exhausted.
Also, I highly recommend taking at least one backpack to put sunscreen, water and snacks in. Disney World does allow food to be taken in now so I also recommend taking lunch some days as eating there every day is expensive.
Have fun!
Also, I highly recommend taking at least one backpack to put sunscreen, water and snacks in. Disney World does allow food to be taken in now so I also recommend taking lunch some days as eating there every day is expensive.
Have fun!
Umbongo
Apr 24, 10:12 AM
While there are some other factors the main one is simple supply and demand. The same reason why MBPs hold their value over non-mac notebooks.
Newfiebill
Feb 18, 10:38 AM
Hi Guys & Gals,
I'm going to make the jump to an Intel SSD this weekend to replace my stock 320GB (5400 RPM) Drive in the 2010 Mac Mini.
Those of you that have actually done this, did you find that the Logic Board really needed to be shifted at all? I've been looking at the OWC installation Video and it would seem to me that the drive will lift out over the Logic Board without moving the board at all. It would mean that I would only have to detach the first SATA and two heat connectors. The least amount of connectors I have to pull the better I would assume. Also, I'm thinking that the black vinyl covering wrapped around the 320GB drive is there to protect the moving/electrical drive components on the bottom of the drive, which I would not need on the SSD. I know that I need/should replace the piece of tape to hold the heat sensor wire on the new SSD.
Any help would be great.....:)
2010 Mac Mini (2.4MHz - 8GB RAM Intel 80GB SSD(pending)) Air Port Extreme, 2TB Mini Stack External Dive, 16GB WiFi iPad, 32GB iPhone 3GS.
I'm going to make the jump to an Intel SSD this weekend to replace my stock 320GB (5400 RPM) Drive in the 2010 Mac Mini.
Those of you that have actually done this, did you find that the Logic Board really needed to be shifted at all? I've been looking at the OWC installation Video and it would seem to me that the drive will lift out over the Logic Board without moving the board at all. It would mean that I would only have to detach the first SATA and two heat connectors. The least amount of connectors I have to pull the better I would assume. Also, I'm thinking that the black vinyl covering wrapped around the 320GB drive is there to protect the moving/electrical drive components on the bottom of the drive, which I would not need on the SSD. I know that I need/should replace the piece of tape to hold the heat sensor wire on the new SSD.
Any help would be great.....:)
2010 Mac Mini (2.4MHz - 8GB RAM Intel 80GB SSD(pending)) Air Port Extreme, 2TB Mini Stack External Dive, 16GB WiFi iPad, 32GB iPhone 3GS.
No comments:
Post a Comment