sabeesh
04-26 10:27 AM
Hello..
My Visa get expire on Sept 2009. I want to travel india on month (June) and coming back on June. Do i need to stamp my visa for coming back?. Also My visa in the name of company A. and i left the company moved to company B and then Company C. Now my H1 is with company C and its valid till 2011 November. Can i use the same Visa for reentry to US when i am coming back on May/June. Please give your answers ASAP.
Thanks
My Visa get expire on Sept 2009. I want to travel india on month (June) and coming back on June. Do i need to stamp my visa for coming back?. Also My visa in the name of company A. and i left the company moved to company B and then Company C. Now my H1 is with company C and its valid till 2011 November. Can i use the same Visa for reentry to US when i am coming back on May/June. Please give your answers ASAP.
Thanks
wallpaper rose tattoo bad boy for love.
satishku_2000
08-03 04:43 PM
I understand everyone is anxious but this is simple language. I am sure you can 'decipher' it
I am not sure whether you got a chance to read the whole thread. :) In normal circumstances there is no need to decipher...:)
I am not sure whether you got a chance to read the whole thread. :) In normal circumstances there is no need to decipher...:)

bharani
04-28 03:46 PM
Some one please advice!!!!!!
Please go to the page http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/index.php
Select the forum and post a new message using Forum Tools.
Good luck.
Please go to the page http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/index.php
Select the forum and post a new message using Forum Tools.
Good luck.
2011 ROSE TATTOO
wandmaker
11-01 10:27 AM
Hi,
My employer applied for my H1b Extension and the case was received on Aug 5th by USCIS. The online status still shows the case to be in "Initial Review". Out of curiosity, I called USCIS and they told me that they can only reveal information abuot the case to my employer. So I called my employer and they gave me a shocking news - They had received an RFE about a month ago and they "forgot" to inform me. They are not revealing me the details of the RFE.
We have to respond to the RFE by Nov 3rd, and since I had a change of project(I did provide the previous client letter when we had originally applied for H1b extension) they are asking me to get a client letter and other proofs within a day!!!! My client is taking its on time and I do not think I will get the client letter to send it in time.
1) What are my options here? Not knowing what the RFE is, being told about the RFE with just 2 days remaining, can I threaten to take any legal action against my employer?
2) Is it my right to get a copy of the RFE?
3) How come the case status did not change on USCIS website?
My current visa expires on Nov 20th. Please advice ASAP!
#1 - H1B is company's petition, you are merely a beneficiery, you can not do anything.
#2 - It is not your right to ask for RFE notice copy, but you can request.
#3 - Dont rely on online status
Find a new employer, have your H1 transferred while your I-94 is valid.
My employer applied for my H1b Extension and the case was received on Aug 5th by USCIS. The online status still shows the case to be in "Initial Review". Out of curiosity, I called USCIS and they told me that they can only reveal information abuot the case to my employer. So I called my employer and they gave me a shocking news - They had received an RFE about a month ago and they "forgot" to inform me. They are not revealing me the details of the RFE.
We have to respond to the RFE by Nov 3rd, and since I had a change of project(I did provide the previous client letter when we had originally applied for H1b extension) they are asking me to get a client letter and other proofs within a day!!!! My client is taking its on time and I do not think I will get the client letter to send it in time.
1) What are my options here? Not knowing what the RFE is, being told about the RFE with just 2 days remaining, can I threaten to take any legal action against my employer?
2) Is it my right to get a copy of the RFE?
3) How come the case status did not change on USCIS website?
My current visa expires on Nov 20th. Please advice ASAP!
#1 - H1B is company's petition, you are merely a beneficiery, you can not do anything.
#2 - It is not your right to ask for RFE notice copy, but you can request.
#3 - Dont rely on online status
Find a new employer, have your H1 transferred while your I-94 is valid.
more...
eyeswe
02-11 06:11 PM
Now you know why Immigrants are needed! The Math......Sorry did not mean to hurt anyones intelligence with my peas sized brain... Good catch..
A good article supporting a sensible plan.
One minor correction however.
"Suppose half of these persons wish to purchase a home. If they were permitted to make a 20 percent down payment on a private home (and the average cost of a home in the U.S. today is approximately $200,000), this would result in a net financial gain of $1.6 billion immediately for American banks, not to mention improving the dismal real estate market in many areas of the country."
The figure quoted as 1.6 billion actually comes out to 16 Billion dollars if you do the math explained.
A good article supporting a sensible plan.
One minor correction however.
"Suppose half of these persons wish to purchase a home. If they were permitted to make a 20 percent down payment on a private home (and the average cost of a home in the U.S. today is approximately $200,000), this would result in a net financial gain of $1.6 billion immediately for American banks, not to mention improving the dismal real estate market in many areas of the country."
The figure quoted as 1.6 billion actually comes out to 16 Billion dollars if you do the math explained.
pani_6
11-16 04:15 PM
Celebrated for Krishna killing of the evil Narakasura.Unfortunately..this has become commercial like chirstmas and people forget the real reason and start interpreting thier own stories..it also marks Ram's return to Ayodhya after defeating Ravan.
more...
arjunram
04-22 10:24 PM
so if someone mailed on jun 30th and the status online says received on july 26th does it mean that they are not processing these dates as yet? Im kinda confused!
2010 rose tattoo bad boy for love. Funny Goofy – Cartton Tattoo · Bad Boy Taz
crystal
07-26 03:40 PM
In my case ,to avoid the hassels and to have a permanent(?) address in i-485, i took a new lease a month early than what i thought initially . (So I ended up paying rent at two places becase of the July bulletin and USCIS address change horror stories that i heard ) . a thousand dollar clean waste.Another way USCIS helping US economy
more...
njboy
12-17 09:51 AM
suman, what was the reason it was denied? Each reason has a different recourse, for some reasons there may be none..
hair Rose Tattoo#39;s pictures:
BeCoolGuy
04-04 07:39 AM
Just two cents -
One - all that notice means is, technically USCIS can revoke your I-140 after 12 weeks.
Two - For you, anyways the damage is done. So don't worry. Go ahead ASAP with a response to RFE. If USCIS is any slow in revoking (which they very well can be), they'll take your response and as long as it satisfies their query, you may be good to go.. Remember, they are not your enemies, they are just doing their job of ensuring that every relevant document/proof exists.. And that those who work there are human too...
If it still gets revoked, you always have MTR option.
try to use a good attorney to do the job, especially if you to go MTR way.
Goodluck
One - all that notice means is, technically USCIS can revoke your I-140 after 12 weeks.
Two - For you, anyways the damage is done. So don't worry. Go ahead ASAP with a response to RFE. If USCIS is any slow in revoking (which they very well can be), they'll take your response and as long as it satisfies their query, you may be good to go.. Remember, they are not your enemies, they are just doing their job of ensuring that every relevant document/proof exists.. And that those who work there are human too...
If it still gets revoked, you always have MTR option.
try to use a good attorney to do the job, especially if you to go MTR way.
Goodluck
more...
mrjonie
03-09 05:20 PM
Received by USCIS on June 4th 2007. Have been waiting since.
So 400+ days for me too...
I totally agree with all you guys on the delay in 140..I was also in the same situation...Applied 140/485 in the July/August 2007 fiasco in EB3 (PD Dec 2006) ..After a long wait, received a mail on Feb 26th 2009 , stating that my 140 is approved...
Good luck to you follks..lets hope for the best...
So 400+ days for me too...
I totally agree with all you guys on the delay in 140..I was also in the same situation...Applied 140/485 in the July/August 2007 fiasco in EB3 (PD Dec 2006) ..After a long wait, received a mail on Feb 26th 2009 , stating that my 140 is approved...
Good luck to you follks..lets hope for the best...
hot Rose Tattoo by Shanina Conway
LongJourny
01-23 12:56 PM
Hi guys,
Please respond to my previous post and help me, if you can, as soon as possible. I planning to fix an appointment. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Please respond to my previous post and help me, if you can, as soon as possible. I planning to fix an appointment. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
more...
house ROSE TATTOO: Bad Boy For Love

n_2006
02-23 12:35 PM
Why people ask dumb questions. For me most of these questions are dumb and answers are obvious.
Right. I am not going to resign in haste. But I am confident I can find my current salary in 2-3 months. Question is , should I go for it or accept the paycut and stick it out as long as I can?
Right. I am not going to resign in haste. But I am confident I can find my current salary in 2-3 months. Question is , should I go for it or accept the paycut and stick it out as long as I can?
tattoo rose tattoo bad boy for love

Prashanthi
09-04 01:34 PM
HI All,
I currently have 797 approval document from Nov 2009 to Nov 2012 and My current 797 document is valid till Nov 2009.When i was coming back from india last week at POE the immigration officer gave me I 94 dated till Nov 2009.I said to him that as i have 797 till Nov 2012 i should get I 94 till that date.But he insisted saying as the current document is still valid he can only go with that.He cant give me I 94 date on my future 797 starting from Nov 2009.I kept asking him for about 5 min but again dint wanted argue a lot as it was border security immigration.
So what should i do now.Can i stay here after Nov 2009 or i need to go to stamping and come back before Nov 2009.What are my options.I don't have any travel plans at least a year from now.Do let me know is it mandatory for me to leave before Nov 2009.Also my New 797 as I 94 attached do you guys think if it is sufficient for me to stay here without any problems.
The officer can only look at the current I-797, cannot give an i-94 as per the future I-797. The other posters were correct last action rule does apply, however in my interpretation of the last action rule since your I-797 is not effective until November 2009 and your entry was before that, your last action in this case will be the latest I-797 and it will therefore be valid. In my opinion the Officer was correct in informing you that their is no problem for you to use your latest I-797 once the old one expires. Make sure you don't have a gap in the dates between the expiry of the old I-797 and start date of the new one.
I currently have 797 approval document from Nov 2009 to Nov 2012 and My current 797 document is valid till Nov 2009.When i was coming back from india last week at POE the immigration officer gave me I 94 dated till Nov 2009.I said to him that as i have 797 till Nov 2012 i should get I 94 till that date.But he insisted saying as the current document is still valid he can only go with that.He cant give me I 94 date on my future 797 starting from Nov 2009.I kept asking him for about 5 min but again dint wanted argue a lot as it was border security immigration.
So what should i do now.Can i stay here after Nov 2009 or i need to go to stamping and come back before Nov 2009.What are my options.I don't have any travel plans at least a year from now.Do let me know is it mandatory for me to leave before Nov 2009.Also my New 797 as I 94 attached do you guys think if it is sufficient for me to stay here without any problems.
The officer can only look at the current I-797, cannot give an i-94 as per the future I-797. The other posters were correct last action rule does apply, however in my interpretation of the last action rule since your I-797 is not effective until November 2009 and your entry was before that, your last action in this case will be the latest I-797 and it will therefore be valid. In my opinion the Officer was correct in informing you that their is no problem for you to use your latest I-797 once the old one expires. Make sure you don't have a gap in the dates between the expiry of the old I-797 and start date of the new one.
more...
pictures rose tattoo bad boy for love
ChainReaction
06-25 08:42 AM
My I140 is pending at Texas Service center ,so i will be mailing my 485 at the address stated @ TSC I140 receipt notice.
dresses Rose Tattoo - Bad Boy For Love
andy garcia
04-08 01:55 PM
US Legal Permanent Residents 2007 (http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/LPR_FR_2007.pdf)
162,176 total EB were issued in 2007.
There were 7,148 unused family sponsored preferences in 2006. The 2007 EB limit was 147,148 (140,000 plus 7,148). In 2007, the number of EB immigrants exceeded the above limit. This was due to provisions of the REAL ID Act of 2005 that allowed the recapture of 50,000 unused EB visas (4,743 of these visas were used in 2007) and provisions of the AC21 Act of 2000 that
permitted the recapture.
162,176 total EB were issued in 2007.
There were 7,148 unused family sponsored preferences in 2006. The 2007 EB limit was 147,148 (140,000 plus 7,148). In 2007, the number of EB immigrants exceeded the above limit. This was due to provisions of the REAL ID Act of 2005 that allowed the recapture of 50,000 unused EB visas (4,743 of these visas were used in 2007) and provisions of the AC21 Act of 2000 that
permitted the recapture.
more...
makeup rose tattoo bad boy for love. I love this tattoo and it took
leoindiano
08-28 04:36 PM
You contributed 600:confused: for what?
For different initiatives. Did you see my join date? I joined in the first month when it is founded. Not a big deal...I am not even sure why i have to prove and tell these stories....last post....
For different initiatives. Did you see my join date? I joined in the first month when it is founded. Not a big deal...I am not even sure why i have to prove and tell these stories....last post....
girlfriend rose tattoo bad boy for love.
ashkam
07-24 09:44 AM
Hi..what is "succession of interest" document...is it the actual 'merger' contract ?
Other problem i have is getting hold of an attorny as all are busy with the aug.17th deadliners...let me know any good ones in central,NJ area. Thanks
Hello Ravi
You need to talk to someone in the law firm (if possible) who did all the paperwork for the merger because they would be the ones to know about this clause. If that's not possible, talk to your HR and ask them to get this clarified from the lawfirm. The succession of interest document is something which your company has to provide to the CIS. I don't know if they would need to attach the merger contract as evidence.
Other problem i have is getting hold of an attorny as all are busy with the aug.17th deadliners...let me know any good ones in central,NJ area. Thanks
Hello Ravi
You need to talk to someone in the law firm (if possible) who did all the paperwork for the merger because they would be the ones to know about this clause. If that's not possible, talk to your HR and ask them to get this clarified from the lawfirm. The succession of interest document is something which your company has to provide to the CIS. I don't know if they would need to attach the merger contract as evidence.
hairstyles (Brat) Rose Tattoo at Wacken
Leo07
05-14 02:53 PM
Bump^^^^^^^^^^^^^
whiteStallion
10-17 03:46 PM
Thanks Surabhi......So does my assumption correct in terms of the percent tax an employer pays which is between 8 to 12% depending on the state he is operating which inlcudes all the components you mentioned except the payroll company fee(i,e ADP or intuit or etc)? The reason I ask this is b'coz I am also planning to work on W2.
Widely known as payroll tax is actually FICA tax (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Insurance_Contributions_Act_tax) 6.2 % of federal and 1.5% of medicare...together coming close to 8%. I'm not aware of any state component above this 8%...
But do consider your desi employer needs to carry a liability insurance of 1 million, otherwise most established vendors and clients won't work with him...He needs to pay premium on that depending on how many consultant are working....
So practically, claim as they may, NO consultancy firm can pay you 90% of your billing and still do business profitably.... They are hiding something behind their numbers...
If you are getting 85% of the billing and your consultancy is paying your payroll taxes and you are paying your medical insurance premium, consider that as a very good deal...
Widely known as payroll tax is actually FICA tax (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Insurance_Contributions_Act_tax) 6.2 % of federal and 1.5% of medicare...together coming close to 8%. I'm not aware of any state component above this 8%...
But do consider your desi employer needs to carry a liability insurance of 1 million, otherwise most established vendors and clients won't work with him...He needs to pay premium on that depending on how many consultant are working....
So practically, claim as they may, NO consultancy firm can pay you 90% of your billing and still do business profitably.... They are hiding something behind their numbers...
If you are getting 85% of the billing and your consultancy is paying your payroll taxes and you are paying your medical insurance premium, consider that as a very good deal...
VenuK
06-15 01:20 PM
hi,
Can someone help me with the situation i'm in.
I had H1B Visa validityfrom X company from 06/2004 - 12/2007.Applied for extension in June 2007. I had
query on it and i got status update in Feb 2008,stating request for evidence(RFE) documents.
X company send the documents but got denial on May 2 , 2008. I had 2 options at this point of time
first one was make an appeal with right documents. second one was to leave the country in 30
days which i has NOT choosen obviously.
In the mean time, i have applied for H1-B Transfer with new company with premium processing. Also made appeal with old company (X) , I'm waiting for the decision of appeal. but now, i got
APPROVAL on my H1-B Transfer with new company.
I-94 that i have on my passport is with Old company(X) .
Question is:
I need to revalidate my visa that was expired in December 2007. I received my H1B extention last week
when i met Immigration officer close to where i live. she said u r good to travel with new I#94 number (which is same as old one). but without visa how would it be possible.
Do i really need stamping to go out of US to visit my native country?
Pls advise. Any answers would be appreciated
Can someone help me with the situation i'm in.
I had H1B Visa validityfrom X company from 06/2004 - 12/2007.Applied for extension in June 2007. I had
query on it and i got status update in Feb 2008,stating request for evidence(RFE) documents.
X company send the documents but got denial on May 2 , 2008. I had 2 options at this point of time
first one was make an appeal with right documents. second one was to leave the country in 30
days which i has NOT choosen obviously.
In the mean time, i have applied for H1-B Transfer with new company with premium processing. Also made appeal with old company (X) , I'm waiting for the decision of appeal. but now, i got
APPROVAL on my H1-B Transfer with new company.
I-94 that i have on my passport is with Old company(X) .
Question is:
I need to revalidate my visa that was expired in December 2007. I received my H1B extention last week
when i met Immigration officer close to where i live. she said u r good to travel with new I#94 number (which is same as old one). but without visa how would it be possible.
Do i really need stamping to go out of US to visit my native country?
Pls advise. Any answers would be appreciated
No comments:
Post a Comment