maddunr
11-09 12:58 PM
Hi Paskal,
I can help.
1. I have a background in design and animation and about 5 years experience in Interactive Media in the marketing department. I can help out with interactive media, some video and animation (usually requires lots of equipment), illustration, identity design.
2. Over the last 3 years, I've been working with Joomla and have a fairly good grip on its inner workings. My web sites have fairly good search engine positioning for specific keywords.
3. In addition to the above, I have fairly good writing skills.
So, let me know if I can be of any help. I have completed my profile. I assume that all information provided will be kept private :)
- V
I can help.
1. I have a background in design and animation and about 5 years experience in Interactive Media in the marketing department. I can help out with interactive media, some video and animation (usually requires lots of equipment), illustration, identity design.
2. Over the last 3 years, I've been working with Joomla and have a fairly good grip on its inner workings. My web sites have fairly good search engine positioning for specific keywords.
3. In addition to the above, I have fairly good writing skills.
So, let me know if I can be of any help. I have completed my profile. I assume that all information provided will be kept private :)
- V
wallpaper time is from Wall Quotes.
simple1
05-11 06:49 PM
desi3933,
Only if "if not otherwise entitled to an immigrant status and the immediate issuance of a visa under subsection (a), (b), or (c) of this section"
In this case they are eligible for FB2A. So it nullifies that.
again “respective subsection” is not referring to primary’s subsection.
same status = parolee, denied etc.
same order of consideration = PD order.
respective subsection=the respective/related/corresponding subsection of derivative not the primary.
This point was already discussed on member's and donor's thread with same subject.
Member thread: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25432
Donor thread: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=340449
This thread is for lawyer's thoughts. I appreciate you post your thoughts on the above member/donor threads and let us keep this thread for Attorney only.
Thanks.
INA 203(d) Treatment of family members
A spouse or child as defined in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), (D), or (E) of section 1101(b)(1) of this title shall, if not otherwise entitled to an immigrant status and the immediate issuance of a visa under subsection (a), (b), or (c) of this section, be entitled to the same status, and the same order of consideration provided in the respective subsection, if accompanying or following to join, the spouse or parent.
This means that if primary beneficiary is using visa number from EB(2) classification then dependent(s) will also be using same classification as primary beneficiary (i.e. EB(2) in this example).
______________________
Not a legal advice
US citizen of Indian origin
Only if "if not otherwise entitled to an immigrant status and the immediate issuance of a visa under subsection (a), (b), or (c) of this section"
In this case they are eligible for FB2A. So it nullifies that.
again “respective subsection” is not referring to primary’s subsection.
same status = parolee, denied etc.
same order of consideration = PD order.
respective subsection=the respective/related/corresponding subsection of derivative not the primary.
This point was already discussed on member's and donor's thread with same subject.
Member thread: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25432
Donor thread: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=340449
This thread is for lawyer's thoughts. I appreciate you post your thoughts on the above member/donor threads and let us keep this thread for Attorney only.
Thanks.
INA 203(d) Treatment of family members
A spouse or child as defined in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), (D), or (E) of section 1101(b)(1) of this title shall, if not otherwise entitled to an immigrant status and the immediate issuance of a visa under subsection (a), (b), or (c) of this section, be entitled to the same status, and the same order of consideration provided in the respective subsection, if accompanying or following to join, the spouse or parent.
This means that if primary beneficiary is using visa number from EB(2) classification then dependent(s) will also be using same classification as primary beneficiary (i.e. EB(2) in this example).
______________________
Not a legal advice
US citizen of Indian origin
WeldonSprings
10-28 10:22 AM
Have anybody encountered Receipting Delays at Nebraska Service Center recently. I applied for my and my wife's AP (I-131) last week, received on Oct.21 and it has not been receipted yet.
2011 Wall Words Wall Quotes
ita
05-16 03:50 PM
Hi all, I need your advice and opinions about my situation.
H1b – Started on Oct 07
PERM is approved and my PD is April 6, 2006 (PERM)
i140 and i485 July 2007 (Received by USCIS Texas Center September 10, 2007)
AP and EAD received September 2007
My company lawyer just emails me to ask about renewing my EAD/AP. My company paid for my first EAD/AP and I paid for my wife EAD/AP. Now, I will have to pay both of them since I think they know that it is not main process for my GC sponsorship. They only pay for the green card process.
I do not plan to change my job and do not plan to travel outside US (unless there is a family emergency). My wife and children are all in the US. My wife does not plan to work/travel. So do I need to renew my EAD/AP?
It is nice to have AP since I can travel if I have to travel outside US for Family emergency but for EAD, I do not think that I won’t need it.
Is there any benefit to have EAD in my situation?
If I do not renew my EAD and AP, will I affect my GC / any immigration process in the future, such as renewing my H1b?
For example, if I do not renew this year, can I apply again next year?
Thank you
Read Somewhere on IV before that renewal is better than letting them expire ..
H1b – Started on Oct 07
PERM is approved and my PD is April 6, 2006 (PERM)
i140 and i485 July 2007 (Received by USCIS Texas Center September 10, 2007)
AP and EAD received September 2007
My company lawyer just emails me to ask about renewing my EAD/AP. My company paid for my first EAD/AP and I paid for my wife EAD/AP. Now, I will have to pay both of them since I think they know that it is not main process for my GC sponsorship. They only pay for the green card process.
I do not plan to change my job and do not plan to travel outside US (unless there is a family emergency). My wife and children are all in the US. My wife does not plan to work/travel. So do I need to renew my EAD/AP?
It is nice to have AP since I can travel if I have to travel outside US for Family emergency but for EAD, I do not think that I won’t need it.
Is there any benefit to have EAD in my situation?
If I do not renew my EAD and AP, will I affect my GC / any immigration process in the future, such as renewing my H1b?
For example, if I do not renew this year, can I apply again next year?
Thank you
Read Somewhere on IV before that renewal is better than letting them expire ..
more...
surabhi
10-17 03:37 PM
Thanks Surabhi......So does my assumption correct in terms of the percent tax an employer pays which is between 8 to 12% depending on the state he is operating which inlcudes all the components you mentioned except the payroll company fee(i,e ADP or intuit or etc)? The reason I ask this is b'coz I am also planning to work on W2.
Yes. Your understanding is correct
Yes. Your understanding is correct
seahawks
09-09 12:51 PM
Calling all WA State (OR also) IV members to join yahoo group. We need to coordinate stuff and contact all of you as a group, so please join the yahoo group created for channelizing IV message, organizing and sharing the vision and bringing awareness to Northwest region on Legal Immigration issues.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WA_Immigration_Voice/
Thanks and appreciate your help
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WA_Immigration_Voice/
Thanks and appreciate your help
more...
harsh
11-20 04:03 PM
Alabaman, techy2468 and other bama residents, as suggested by admin, I think it is a good idea to exchange each others contact info. I am willing to keep a list of all members from alabama so that in the event we need to contact members, it will be easier. I will send you guys a PM with my contact info. So please forward your contact info to me.
Thanks
Thanks
2010 wall quotes decals
GC_1000Watt
05-25 01:50 AM
Please share if anyone of us has taken care of PIMS thing in any way. I wanted to handle this PIMS thing well in advance in order to avoid any possible hassle or delays later on while I go for stamping in Mumbai consulate.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks in advance.
more...
BharatPremi
03-11 02:17 PM
Person "A" on H1B with 4 yrs of experience, Green Card filed, EAD received (both husband and wife), I-140 pending, Wife Dependant (has her own H1B), Wife opens a training institute.
1. Can "A" work for his wife and also get paid in check?
2. Can "A" have a second job in his wife's company and retain his original job?
3. Can "A" have a different occupation anywhere else on EAD not related to his original job role? and then can "A" get paid in check?
4. Can "A" work for his wife's company and instead wife gets the check or paid? Is that legal?
5. Can "A"'s wife open a company on EAD and also keep working on her H1B?
6. Can "A" and his wife after EAD work for 2 different jobs if the job description/roles are different?
7. Can "A" work as volunteer in his wife's company?
8. Can a software analyst working with a software company work as a trainer in a training institute on EAD with I-140 either pending or approved?
You are not DESI... How dare you to think about working for wife...Thst's not in true DESI's blood.. Wife should work for you:p:)
1. Can "A" work for his wife and also get paid in check?
2. Can "A" have a second job in his wife's company and retain his original job?
3. Can "A" have a different occupation anywhere else on EAD not related to his original job role? and then can "A" get paid in check?
4. Can "A" work for his wife's company and instead wife gets the check or paid? Is that legal?
5. Can "A"'s wife open a company on EAD and also keep working on her H1B?
6. Can "A" and his wife after EAD work for 2 different jobs if the job description/roles are different?
7. Can "A" work as volunteer in his wife's company?
8. Can a software analyst working with a software company work as a trainer in a training institute on EAD with I-140 either pending or approved?
You are not DESI... How dare you to think about working for wife...Thst's not in true DESI's blood.. Wife should work for you:p:)
hair The quote walls are a unique
dagabaaj
04-08 03:11 PM
For EB3 India 7% of 85,030 = 5903. And still Dates are stuck in 2001. I don't know what it take to move it to beyond 2002-2003 ?
I'm afraid if there are 100K EB3 in 2001-2004. Why doesn't USCIS come up with such statistics..
Providing such statistics woul dmean accountability right. There si no value add for them other than getting a bunch of calls. I really wonder what the nuber is for the 2001-2003 period. 100K looks kind of large.
I'm afraid if there are 100K EB3 in 2001-2004. Why doesn't USCIS come up with such statistics..
Providing such statistics woul dmean accountability right. There si no value add for them other than getting a bunch of calls. I really wonder what the nuber is for the 2001-2003 period. 100K looks kind of large.
more...
acecupid
08-21 03:47 PM
I don't know, you tell me!
Maybe you can find out and let everyone know. :)
Maybe you can find out and let everyone know. :)
hot Quote on Kitchen Wall
deepakjain
02-24 11:19 AM
I was on the same boat in NOV at mumbai consulate, had an EAD and AP but went for stamping.
My attorney told me to wait until I get through the admin processing rather then using my AP. I did not cross question him on this and after 3 weeks I received an e-mail from the consulate to submit my passport and get my visa stamped.
Best of Luck,
Deepak
This is how the e-mail will be : take a print which should show your e-mail address as provided on the visa application form....
Dear Sir/Madam,
This is to inform you that the administrative process for your US non-immigrant visa application has been completed.
You DO NOT require scheduling another appointment. Please visit the VFS office with your yellow pending letter, passport and yellow envelope. YOU do not need to come to the CONSULATE.
Please carry a copy of this email for ready reference.
Thank you
Regards
Mumbai NIV / AO
My attorney told me to wait until I get through the admin processing rather then using my AP. I did not cross question him on this and after 3 weeks I received an e-mail from the consulate to submit my passport and get my visa stamped.
Best of Luck,
Deepak
This is how the e-mail will be : take a print which should show your e-mail address as provided on the visa application form....
Dear Sir/Madam,
This is to inform you that the administrative process for your US non-immigrant visa application has been completed.
You DO NOT require scheduling another appointment. Please visit the VFS office with your yellow pending letter, passport and yellow envelope. YOU do not need to come to the CONSULATE.
Please carry a copy of this email for ready reference.
Thank you
Regards
Mumbai NIV / AO
more...
house Quotes 2009 Calender Wall
sdeshpan
07-10 04:44 PM
dude its around 4 yrs.. ;-)
Oh right...I actually wanted to write 3 yrs, ended up typing 2 yrs...and it actually is close to 4 yrs (3.10)...wow!
Oh right...I actually wanted to write 3 yrs, ended up typing 2 yrs...and it actually is close to 4 yrs (3.10)...wow!
tattoo vinyl wall quotes for nursery.
blackberry
01-21 02:47 PM
Can soneone help me with this question.....please....
My husband is on H1B and I'm on Ead.....both of us have expired I-94 stamps.....we are planing to go to our home country this year...we want to apply for advance parole......my question is.....can we enter U.S both of us with AD?
I read on Uscis website that you need to have personal reason in order to go to your country while I-485 is pending....and you have to prove your personal reason.....is that true....we want only to visit our parents.
Thanks in advance!
I came back last year December, no issues, No questions asked. The entire process was very smooth.
Just remember to carry all your documents.
My husband is on H1B and I'm on Ead.....both of us have expired I-94 stamps.....we are planing to go to our home country this year...we want to apply for advance parole......my question is.....can we enter U.S both of us with AD?
I read on Uscis website that you need to have personal reason in order to go to your country while I-485 is pending....and you have to prove your personal reason.....is that true....we want only to visit our parents.
Thanks in advance!
I came back last year December, no issues, No questions asked. The entire process was very smooth.
Just remember to carry all your documents.
more...
pictures quotes on your wall
USA2007
08-15 07:38 PM
HI!
I have approved EB-2/I-140(PD October'2005) & also approved labor(EB-3)(PD October'2003). I have filed for I-485 last month. According to my lawyer, he has asked USCIS to port EB-3 priority date to EB-2 (by giving required documents+ letters +forms etc). Will USCIS approve this porting?
Regards,
USA2007
I have approved EB-2/I-140(PD October'2005) & also approved labor(EB-3)(PD October'2003). I have filed for I-485 last month. According to my lawyer, he has asked USCIS to port EB-3 priority date to EB-2 (by giving required documents+ letters +forms etc). Will USCIS approve this porting?
Regards,
USA2007
dresses Wall Quotes For Your Kitchen

royus77
05-10 09:45 PM
I took an appointment on friday and its working fine. May be because of the week end some issues with the website. try with IE . by the way VFS/USICS visa procedure is far better than extending your passport . ...
more...
makeup Wall Quotes, Wall Words,
jayram123
07-12 04:40 PM
We do not need new thread. Either close or change the title, please.
girlfriend images wall quotes for
abhijitp
12-08 07:20 PM
The sooner you get the stability that your GC brings, the easier it is for you to:
1. stop wasting money on renewing EADs/APs/ extending your H1B's
2. buy a house, stop wasting money on rent, build equity!
3. look for better job opportunities, the sky is the limit if you have the skills!
4. even within your present job, negotiate a better increment!
the list is long... (like you didn't know about it:) ) !
So... invest now in your future and sign up for a monthly contribution!
You know you will thank yourself you did!
I know I know... there is always the inevitable urge for "instant" gratification.... so here is the deal... the next 4 folks who do it and PM me will win a year long subscription to Readers' Digest!
1. stop wasting money on renewing EADs/APs/ extending your H1B's
2. buy a house, stop wasting money on rent, build equity!
3. look for better job opportunities, the sky is the limit if you have the skills!
4. even within your present job, negotiate a better increment!
the list is long... (like you didn't know about it:) ) !
So... invest now in your future and sign up for a monthly contribution!
You know you will thank yourself you did!
I know I know... there is always the inevitable urge for "instant" gratification.... so here is the deal... the next 4 folks who do it and PM me will win a year long subscription to Readers' Digest!
hairstyles Wall Quotes, Wall Words,
gc_chahiye
08-10 04:52 PM
Guys,
I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.
My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.
Thought i would share with you all.:)
EB3/India Dec 2005 PD was not current in June, how did you manage to apply your 485? Something in your story is not adding up...
I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.
My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.
Thought i would share with you all.:)
EB3/India Dec 2005 PD was not current in June, how did you manage to apply your 485? Something in your story is not adding up...
pd_recapturing
05-23 07:10 AM
In my case, I have my EB3 labor and I140 approved with PD as May 2004. I have already started a new PERM EB2 from same company in order to port PD. I have not reached to the stage where I can apply I140 (under EB2) to actually start porting PD. With the new rule of "21st May 2007", I am not sure how would my case be treated? Can somebody shed some light on this?
Can someone please answer this ?
Can someone please answer this ?
sammyb
03-11 02:46 PM
great :D :D :D ...
I too work for my wife. Example of work, doing laundry, taking kid to his day care, grocery , cleaning etc... The specific answers are below
1. Can "A" work for his wife and also get paid in check?
- I get nothing, why should you?.
2. Can "A" have a second job in his wife's company and retain his original job?
- Come on man, her majesty's service has to be your first job.
3. Can "A" have a different occupation anywhere else on EAD not related to his original job role? and then can "A" get paid in check?
- No comments
4. Can "A" work for his wife's company and instead wife gets the check or paid? Is that legal?
- Every thing is legal, till you are caught. See Elliot Spitzer..
5. Can "A"'s wife open a company on EAD and also keep working on her H1B?
- Who is this "A" you are continously referring to. Remind me of Amitabh's song. Ek rahe A , ek rahe B, Ek rahe fateh, ek rahe hum.
6. Can "A" and his wife after EAD work for 2 different jobs if the job description/roles are different?
- No comments
7. Can "A" work as volunteer in his wife's company?
- Come on buddy, you volunteered for the service the day you got married.
8. Can a software analyst working with a software company work as a trainer in a training institute on EAD with I-140 either pending or approved?
-No comments
I too work for my wife. Example of work, doing laundry, taking kid to his day care, grocery , cleaning etc... The specific answers are below
1. Can "A" work for his wife and also get paid in check?
- I get nothing, why should you?.
2. Can "A" have a second job in his wife's company and retain his original job?
- Come on man, her majesty's service has to be your first job.
3. Can "A" have a different occupation anywhere else on EAD not related to his original job role? and then can "A" get paid in check?
- No comments
4. Can "A" work for his wife's company and instead wife gets the check or paid? Is that legal?
- Every thing is legal, till you are caught. See Elliot Spitzer..
5. Can "A"'s wife open a company on EAD and also keep working on her H1B?
- Who is this "A" you are continously referring to. Remind me of Amitabh's song. Ek rahe A , ek rahe B, Ek rahe fateh, ek rahe hum.
6. Can "A" and his wife after EAD work for 2 different jobs if the job description/roles are different?
- No comments
7. Can "A" work as volunteer in his wife's company?
- Come on buddy, you volunteered for the service the day you got married.
8. Can a software analyst working with a software company work as a trainer in a training institute on EAD with I-140 either pending or approved?
-No comments
No comments:
Post a Comment