Wednesday, June 8, 2011

plant cell animal cell venn diagram

plant cell animal cell venn diagram. plant cell diagram.
  • plant cell diagram.



  • sac-r-ten
    07-30 02:04 PM
    Sorry to hear about your "unique" situation. I guess you should hire a attorney and talk in person, since attorneys here for not helping.
    Please update this thread if you get an answer from other sources. Its really a headache dealing with USCIS's ways of things.
    I wish you get out of this mess soon.
    take care.
    thanks.





    plant cell animal cell venn diagram. plant and animal cells
  • plant and animal cells



  • ashkam
    06-25 01:02 PM
    I see what you are saying now, you were paid retroactively this year for work done last year. Since that pay will be reflected in this year's W2, you should be fine with the IRS. I am not sure how this will square up with the USCIS though. Talking to a good immigration attorney is a good idea.





    plant cell animal cell venn diagram. themes printable cell animal
  • themes printable cell animal



  • onemorecame
    10-25 01:19 PM
    Hi Gurus,

    I got You 2 A# number. one is from I-140 and other is from I-485 which i filled on July 2007.

    Is it any problem to get 2 A#? if yes then what should be plan of action?
    If No then which one is active A# number.

    Please advice.

    onemorecame.

    Bump





    plant cell animal cell venn diagram. plant cell diagram
  • plant cell diagram



  • visli_com
    06-19 05:58 PM
    same rules apply to medical center. If you donot have MMR how can they give one shot and then give the medical report when another dose is pending next month.

    Does that mean those who get MMR shot at medical center have one more pending ...but got their report in advance????


    Is it possible to give these medical certificate(MMR/Varicella) from India?



    more...


    plant cell animal cell venn diagram. an animal cell diagrams
  • an animal cell diagrams



  • bablata2007
    11-27 04:29 PM
    Is this a feasible option? Incase I lose the job, can I change to H4 status based on my wife's H1B? Then wait out the 180 days period and get back to another job?





    plant cell animal cell venn diagram. Animal Cell Diagram With
  • Animal Cell Diagram With



  • nomorelogins
    06-25 02:26 PM
    Since there has been a screw up in the payroll by your company, ask them to contact the CPA for advice. They should be able to work out how to issue a W2 ( amendment ) etc, refile company quarter results etc. So talk to company CPA ( else report to IRS )



    more...


    plant cell animal cell venn diagram. plant cell animal cell
  • plant cell animal cell



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-23 06:29 PM
    have you used your checks for filing of application or did your employer paid for it.
    When SC cashes your check they issue receipt and put receipt number at the back of the check. thru which you could track your case and get the status by calling service center.
    and possibly asking SC to issue you another receipt...


    Employers and lawyers are smart enough.

    They took money from us but paid the fee with their own checks.
    I don't think getting the receipt number is an issue, we can somehow get it.
    I'm concerned about getting the receipt notice which i might need for applying for EAD/AP on my own.
    On top of that i don't have my I-140 approval notice and I'm already in my 7th year. So if I want to invoke Ac21 after 180 days, I need either an EAD, or I-140 approval notice so I can apply for H-1 extension.....
    any suggestions?





    plant cell animal cell venn diagram. Simple+plant+cell+diagram+
  • Simple+plant+cell+diagram+



  • jsb
    10-29 10:20 PM
    I have same question......if for example as above someone changes to SAP....what should be done in terms of notification to USCIS..?

    Do we just go ahead and join the new job / consulting firm and get a letter from them to match the O*NET code or description as above...?

    One should ask experts, or may try to find answer in USCIS FAQs. But as I learnt from various sources, you do nothing, unless asked, i.e. there is nothing to send or tell to USCIS.



    more...


    plant cell animal cell venn diagram. Plant+cell+cycle+diagram
  • Plant+cell+cycle+diagram



  • nabs501
    07-27 04:31 PM
    Did you put in your A# OR THE Petition Number 3 in that form. Please respond.

    I did put in my A# which I then thought was same as the A# listed on the EAD for OPT. Obviously, I was wrong.
    My point is, it's OK if you don't put in your A#.
    But it would help if you put the receipt #.
    They just use all of this information to retireve your record. If there's some information missing such as the receipt number, it would just take them longer to retrieve your records.
    Try to get atleast the I140 receipt number from your employer. Dont worry about the A# (just put in NONE). I think they can very well dig out your application based on the receipt number.

    Even if you dont get the receipt number, go ahead file the form and provide as much details as you possibly can regarding the I140 petition; attach a separate sheet if needed.
    Dont forget to get the form notarized.





    plant cell animal cell venn diagram. to animal cells
  • to animal cells



  • iam_amit
    02-20 05:47 PM
    Members,

    I need some help to act in right direction.

    In Oct -2008 my wife got H1B. She was on H4 before that. The employer is still searching client for her to start work. She has got no pay, as practically she never started work. She still have valid-H4 VISa till sept-2009.

    1) What is her current status H1B or H4?
    2) how long can she wait to search job, assuming if she does not get job in next 2-3 months, how long will be H1B status Valid.
    3) If she travels to india, will she has to get H1B stamped or she can re-enter on H4.
    4) What are the options to get her back on H4. I have to file my extension in sept-2009.

    Feedbacks, as highly appreciated.

    ~cheers



    more...


    plant cell animal cell venn diagram. Cell Transport
  • Cell Transport



  • GreenCardLegion
    03-25 06:36 PM
    My case details below:
    EB3 INDIA
    PD of Jul 2004.
    I am still working for same GC sponsoring employer since last 5 years. I still perform the same job title/job duties as mentioned in labor.
    My employer had mentioned a salary of 87,000$ in my labor.
    My 485 was filed way back in Sep 2004.
    My 140 was approved way back in Nov 2004.
    I have had 2 FPs done and 1 RFE replied to about 2 years ago. RFE was for EVL & TB Skin test.

    2004 W2 – shows 74,000$/yr (Less than the salary mentioned in approved labor which is 87,000$)
    2005 W2 – shows 57,000$/yr
    2006 W2 – shows 50,000$/yr
    2007 W2 – shows 58,000$/yr
    2008 W2 – shows 67,000$/yr

    Never changed employers nor job titles.

    My concerns and questions below:

    Q1) Will my 485 approval be affected due to the W2’s as mentioned above showing less way less salary than mentioned in the labor. I still work for same employer with same job duties/title as mentioned in labor.

    Q2) Am I safe because GC is intended for future job offer? If there is any issue with me getting less salary all these years than my labor petition then can my employer say the 87,000$/yr salary is after 485 approval? Will this suffice? Or am I in jeopardy here?

    Q3) With my EB3-India Jul 2004 PD how much more long do you think I need to wait to see a 485 approval? My FBI name checks are cleared.

    Q4) With June 2004 PD/EB3 India do you advise me at this stage after 5 years to switch to CP?

    Q5) Would you advise me to start a brand new EB2 India labor and 140 considering my retrogressed eb3 India category and dates?

    Q6) I have been on bench for about 3 times (periods of 2 to 3 months) in the last several years witout pay. But I have always had EAD but never used EAD as I had H1B from same GC sponsoring employer. But I always got paid every year more than the prevailing LCA wage for my geographical location? Will this affect my GC?

    Thanks.





    plant cell animal cell venn diagram. Distinguish between plant cell
  • Distinguish between plant cell



  • genius
    04-18 07:41 PM
    Can no news be good news,in case your application has been selected and not returned?



    more...


    plant cell animal cell venn diagram. Would a venn diagram dvd
  • Would a venn diagram dvd



  • bijualex29
    06-08 03:50 PM
    Man I tell you, In India people openly takes bribes and they call it as bribes. He we makes it as an official word called Primium processing, I call it as Sofisicated word for bribe only.





    plant cell animal cell venn diagram. Animal Cell Labeled Diagram.
  • Animal Cell Labeled Diagram.



  • Sage_of_Fire
    01-23 08:00 PM
    Please add "Click to place the black hole." to mine.



    more...


    plant cell animal cell venn diagram. plant, animal Venn diagram
  • plant, animal Venn diagram



  • LostInGCProcess
    11-10 05:05 PM
    Hi,

    Thanks for the reply and sorry for creating multiple threads.

    - First H1B Employer "A"
    -----------------------------
    Approved: Oct 2006
    Stamped: December 2006
    Visa stamp valid till : Oct' 2009
    H1B transferred to Employer "B" : June 2007
    Traveling to India: November ' 2008

    On Dec12, 2007, i saw an update on I-797 from Employer "A" even though
    I have moved to Employer "B" by that time.

    The Status of I-797 for Employer "A" on USCIS website got changed
    to "Cable sent to American Consulate or port of entry notifying them of approval.".

    My concern is that whether the above status means that first Employer "A" has revoked the H1B visa?

    If yes, doesn't that means that I will NOT be able to use that H1B
    visa stamping and *new* I-797 from Employer "B" at port of entry?

    Thanks again..look forward to your response

    You need not worry about your old H1 and also you can use the current visa to enter US as long as it has more then 6 months validity period.





    plant cell animal cell venn diagram. +animal+cell+diagram+to+
  • +animal+cell+diagram+to+



  • krishnam70
    03-26 12:28 AM
    My case details below:
    EB3 INDIA
    PD of Jul 2004.
    I am still working for same GC sponsoring employer since last 5 years. I still perform the same job title/job duties as mentioned in labor.
    My employer had mentioned a salary of 87,000$ in my labor. --> what does your H1 LCA say?
    My 485 was filed way back in Sep 2004. OK
    My 140 was approved way back in Nov 2004. GOOD
    I have had 2 FPs done and 1 RFE replied to about 2 years ago. RFE was for EVL & TB Skin test.you are good here

    2004 W2 – shows 74,000$/yr (Less than the salary mentioned in approved labor which is 87,000$) --> your current employment is on H1B/A or whatever you need to be worried about the salary mentioned there
    2005 W2 – shows 57,000$/yrsame as above
    2006 W2 – shows 50,000$/yrsame as above
    2007 W2 – shows 58,000$/yrsame as above
    2008 W2 – shows 67,000$/yrsame as above

    Never changed employers nor job titles. good

    My concerns and questions below:

    Q1) Will my 485 approval be affected due to the W2’s as mentioned above showing less way less salary than mentioned in the labor. I still work for same employer with same job duties/title as mentioned in labor. YES if your salary is less than what is on your H1B/A LCA application if not then you should be fine

    Q2) Am I safe because GC is intended for future job offer? If there is any issue with me getting less salary all these years than my labor petition then can my employer say the 87,000$/yr salary is after 485 approval? Will this suffice? Or am I in jeopardy here? same as above, GC is future job you will be fine

    Q3) With my EB3-India Jul 2004 PD how much more long do you think I need to wait to see a 485 approval? My FBI name checks are cleared.only USCIS can tell

    Q4) With June 2004 PD/EB3 India do you advise me at this stage after 5 years to switch to CP? How will it help? talk to an attorney

    Q5) Would you advise me to start a brand new EB2 India labor and 140 considering my retrogressed eb3 India category and dates?you can try but i this current scenario it might be difficult to get PERM approved and then your company needs to prove you are eligible for EB2. If they can and you are eligible you can port your PD and you should be almost current.

    Q6) I have been on bench for about 3 times (periods of 2 to 3 months) in the last several years witout pay. But I have always had EAD but never used EAD as I had H1B from same GC sponsoring employer. But I always got paid every year more than the prevailing LCA wage for my geographical location? Will this affect my GC? Technically there is nothing such as bench. You should get paid. However there seems to be an interpretation that in a current year if you get paid more than what is mentioned in your LCA(H1) you are safe. I would speak to an attorney about this.

    Thanks.

    - cheers
    kris



    more...


    plant cell animal cell venn diagram. animal Plant+cell+diagram+
  • animal Plant+cell+diagram+



  • anoopraj2010
    07-29 06:39 PM
    Ahem.. ? :confused:





    plant cell animal cell venn diagram. 4th grade plant cell location
  • 4th grade plant cell location



  • yabadaba
    07-31 02:34 PM
    check out immigrationportal.com

    the reason you wont get anywhere in terms of answers in a public forum is because you have not provided us with any relevant information. which forms were filed by your grandfather...which category was it filed under.

    did your grandfather not file form I-765? that is an employment authorization document...giving your mom unrestricted permission to work.





    plant cell animal cell venn diagram. Simple+plant+cell+diagram+
  • Simple+plant+cell+diagram+



  • srikondoji
    07-02 05:45 PM
    hemanth22:
    I definitely agree that there are many mexicans who are legal here.
    However, be it on TV or papers the term mexican is so interwined with illegal that one can't help but continue with that same convention.

    Also, in my above post i never said illegal mexians are so....
    Again iam not branding everybody here for not following rules. I expected readers to read it has people who overstayed and or sneaked into United states and thus became illegals.
    However, i will make sure that i am politically correct in my future posts.
    Personally i am not against anybody. My statements may be construed differently by different people and iam not too terribly worried about it.


    At the end we want to see a smile on everyone's face.

    gemini23:
    Thanks for correction dude.




    srikondiji,

    I agree with your input, all of us have lost money, time and a lot of effort scrambling to get ready to file.

    what i feel is that they realized that they will be getting only $1000 * 200 k in july and that they will be getting $2000 * 200k when they make the dates current later on. the difference is huge , now that CIR is dead and they cant raise the $4.5 billion they said for border protection

    As to what we have spent on medical reports , tickets , lawyers etc etc, they do not care

    But we should stay away from branding any body as not following the rules.
    there a lot of mexicans who are here legally and are hard-working.


    hemanth





    H1B-GC
    02-16 10:26 AM
    Well, i feel its more of a Policy decision.If they really want to do something fast they will do it anyhow.The best example is how this woman from canada i guess,who got US citizenship in 2 days,yes its right '2 days' so she can represent US in the ongoing Winter Olympics at Turin.

    Even CA state used to abjudicate Labor cases in 1 Months Time back until 2000.Later on 0 approval cases from then on.Surprising??





    thescadaman
    09-14 07:22 PM
    I had ordered my IV Texas T-Shirt on Sunday and have received it today! I am all set for the Rally and will be departing Houston, Texas on the 17th.

    See you all in DC..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment