Wednesday, June 8, 2011

black and light blue wallpaper

black and light blue wallpaper. Bleach Skull Blue
  • Bleach Skull Blue



  • meridiani.planum
    12-31 01:03 AM
    Ist Question
    I am thinking of Murthyas as lawyer. Her fee of taking over pending $ 2100, Can anybody suggest any other lawyer and there Fee's etc and all.
    I will really appreciate the help.


    I am about to ask my lawyer also for a quote on this. Does that 2k include your dependents also? (Also, I am assuming its for everything, including MTRs, RFEs, Appeals, help with contacting senators if needed etc. that is right?). Does it also including filing for APs and EADs, or would those be all extra (USCIS fees would ofcourse be separate)





    black and light blue wallpaper. sky lue wallpaper. lack and
  • sky lue wallpaper. lack and



  • immiindi09
    01-09 04:47 PM
    Will it count at renewal or new application?





    black and light blue wallpaper. Black Facebook Light Blue Version (Android) has new icons, lack backgrounds, and light blue and white text. The concept behind this app was to be inverted
  • Black Facebook Light Blue Version (Android) has new icons, lack backgrounds, and light blue and white text. The concept behind this app was to be inverted



  • honeyB
    01-23 04:42 PM
    bump





    black and light blue wallpaper. Black and Blue PSP Wallpaper
  • Black and Blue PSP Wallpaper



  • misfortune13
    03-16 08:49 PM
    I love joining to this forum



    more...


    black and light blue wallpaper. Jocelyn Warner Wallpaper, Leaf
  • Jocelyn Warner Wallpaper, Leaf



  • belmontboy
    11-18 06:20 PM
    It�s been long since I got head ache..but today I had every reason to get.

    I tried taking an appointment for h1B for December. Here is my experience�

    1. After entering the receipt details it took me to available dates calendar. In this screen there was no option to pick an specific date for appointment. This screen was same as the screen we get when we check for available date without entering receipt number.
    2. I pressed �Continue� and it later took me to DS156.
    3. Filled the form and it took me to screen which displayed my name against a check box with 3 option. The screen says..�select the form to edit/complete..� 3 options I can see are DS156,DS157 and petition details. No matter how many times I edit the information I can�t get the choice to pick the appointment date. Basically I have filled up the form without knowing the appointment date.
    4. If I try to download the appointment letter it says..�You cannot download until you specify courier address��.

    Has anyone experience similar problem�?? Any work around�.??

    Any help is greatly appreciated�thanks in advance�

    You have to submit.
    Once you submit, you will be able to choose dates.





    black and light blue wallpaper. wallpaper woods,light blue
  • wallpaper woods,light blue



  • kghoshal
    02-18 06:49 PM
    Last December, 2006 I got laid off because of company downsizing. My last pay stub was dated 12/15/2006. My LC was pending more than 365 days in my last company. Recently I got new job offer. My new company attorney is collecting all my immigration related information for filing H1-B extension from me. I have almost 60 days employment gap when my new company attorney file my 8th year H1-B extension.

    I like to know the consequence of my 60 days employment gap. Whether my H1-B extension will be denied by USCIS? I will greatly appreciate your valuable suggestions as I am very much worried.



    more...


    black and light blue wallpaper. stock photo : a lue swirl
  • stock photo : a lue swirl



  • vxg
    12-31 01:57 PM
    See my answers. WE just came back on AP, no issues.
    I am July 2 filer and have EAD card for myself and mywife. We are planning to go to INDIA for 30 days. I have H1B extended until 2010 but H1B STAMP is expired in passport. I have following questions:

    1. Should I apply for AP for both of us?
    YES
    2. If we have AP documents for both of us, Do we need to have NEW H1B STAMP in passport?
    NO
    3. When you aboard in flight from INDIA, do they question for expired H1B VISA stamp in the passport? What document we need to show them at that time?
    In my case (we just returned on AP) the IO at Chicago did not take us to a room. He stamped AP thereon the counter, kept one copy and returned other to me. Carry all three copies of AP along with a photocopy.

    Your help is greatly appericated.

    Thank you.





    black and light blue wallpaper. lack blue yeah fourth fave
  • lack blue yeah fourth fave



  • GCSOON-Ihope
    11-04 10:02 PM
    How often does a denial happen in a case of H1 "transfer"? Do you know? Why would a transfer be denied?

    How often is an H1 denied? I have no idea but it happened to me...twice!
    The first time, the attorney screwed up. The company fired him ...and me as well since I was then out of status (long story that I will post someday, maybe...):mad: Second time, I never knew the details but the company appealed... and won.
    All that can happen on any type of application of course. Everybody makes mistakes, and even without mistakes, no approval can never be guaranteed in advance.:(



    more...


    black and light blue wallpaper. Dark lue wallpaper on the
  • Dark lue wallpaper on the



  • bkarnik
    04-04 10:36 PM
    The AOS (485) is based on the I-140 approved for the beneficiary listed in the I-140 and not the labor. Besides, the DOL is not really concerned about EB2 or EB3 category. The DOL asks for the alien information just to verify that the job ad is not tailored to meet the alien's qualifications. EB2, EB3, etc are categories under the INA which become applicable only once the I0140 is filed. In a nutshell, your friend should have consulted another attorney before the I-140 was filed under EB3. It is not possible to change the 485 filing to EB2 based on the labor because the immediately preceding step to filing 485 is the I-140 which governs.





    black and light blue wallpaper. Especially love the light and
  • Especially love the light and



  • memyselfandus
    06-03 08:59 AM
    Since i had to spend US $ 70 on passportport photos during july 2007 filing, i wrote my own app to format passport photos. some of my my friends and i used it for filing AP the last couple years. i can email it to any of you if you want it. just PM me.
    you would need .NET framework(minimum version 2.0) to run it.
    it supports indian passport photos too (3.5 cm by 4.5 cm) :)

    I have used this site to generate several times.



    more...


    black and light blue wallpaper. lack and lue wallpaper moon.
  • lack and lue wallpaper moon.



  • aadimanav
    12-10 09:08 PM
    Anyone?





    black and light blue wallpaper. Blue+polka+dots+wallpaper
  • Blue+polka+dots+wallpaper



  • go_guy123
    02-02 08:19 PM
    You also have to apply for Photo GC which will only be mailed in Canada and someone have to fed ex it to U in US else you will have problem getting back to Canada in future.

    It might be better to post in the canada immigration newgroup in british
    expats.
    Its interesting to see how times have changed in the last 10 years.
    US green card newsgroup is talking about canada immigration issues.



    more...


    black and light blue wallpaper. Wallpaper by natalieregina
  • Wallpaper by natalieregina



  • LostInGCProcess
    11-05 04:39 PM
    In my understanding if she uses AP in the reentry, her status would change to AOS (Adj of Status) and can stay until the 485 is adjudicated. But if 485 is rejected she would be out of status immediately. We have been told (by my filing attorney) that if she gets a H1 visa this she wouldn't be out of status in case of 485 rejection - she can continue to stay & work on H1.
    Is the above correct ? And if 485 gets rejected while on H1 would she be out of status immediately ?

    The above statement is correct. If i485 is denied while you are on H1, you won't be out-of-status. You are still on H1 status. H1 status and AOS status are two different categories. And you cannot be on both the status simultaneously.

    - I heard that the 485 rejection mentions an 'order' to leave the country within x number of days - I was wondering what the implications are if she is on H1 status (having reentered on valid H1 visa earlier) - Does her status still hold good and continue stay and work on H1 ?
    As I told earlier, if you maintain H1 status, you continue to be on H1 status, regardless of the denial of I-485.

    - Also at the time of applying for H1 visa what kind of information can be or cannot be shared at the Visa Interview ? just to make sure that the H1 visa doesn't get rejected due to her pending 485
    H1b category is "Dual intent" meaning an H1B holder can have legal immigration intent (apply for and obtain the green card) while still a holder of the visa. Also, you must not withhold any information from the visa application, which could potentially lead to denial of the visa.





    black and light blue wallpaper. Black And Blue Wallpaper Moon.
  • Black And Blue Wallpaper Moon.



  • willgetgc2005
    10-31 04:16 PM
    This This happened to me as well. My AP which was approved in 2005 and has already expired had an LUD today. I have an approved AP in 2006. But my expired 2005 AP had LUD.

    In August my I-140 which was approved in 2005 had an LUD. God knows what all this means. My 485 is pending becuase of retrogression.









    Hi all

    When I checked my email on Saturday I got 10 emails from USCIS.
    5 of them for my 485, 5 of them for EAD I applied in 2004.

    My 485 status before email was something like this: We responded to the additional info you requested on so and so date, if you not received by 14 days contact us. (This status got changed when I did address change in 2005)

    Now it says about my FP which I gave in 2003. I gave FP again some time in 2004 end.
    On May 20, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

    I am not sure why LUD got changed for 2004 EAD now, after that I applied EAD�s 2005 and then 2006.


    I understand if LUD changed means, some one touched our file to update some thing, but I am wondering why 485 Status changed to my First FP message.


    Any one got similar emails......
    __________________
    Thanks



    more...


    black and light blue wallpaper. First, create dark sky in the
  • First, create dark sky in the



  • pitha
    11-19 01:47 PM
    This processing dates is just an act or rather a scam. USCIS and DOS will do what they like. I personally know a lot of people who applied there 485 a month after I did during July 2007 and whose priority date was 6 to 7 months behind me and they got there green card in August 2008 and I did not, I am sure a lot of you are in the same position. Whats the point in looking at these processing dates when there is no order or proper manner in which USCIS processes them, it is worse than a fish market. If we are lucky the monthly bulletin dates might move again (I doubt it), even if it moves you just dont know how far it might move, it might be 1 month or even to 2007. USCIS will then issue GC to 2007 and make a fool of 2004 and 2005 folks. I guess we have no choice but to bear this brutality. I for one have stopped looking at processing dates and even monthly bulletin. On top of it we have Obama\Durbin in control of washington, not sure what sort of nightmarish "immigration reform" they are cooking. I am at a low point, for the first time I am fearing I might have to leave US (or might be kicked out of US by Obama \Durbin "Immigration reform") after comming here and staying legally for 10 years and obeying all the laws.





    black and light blue wallpaper. Fading Skull Wallpaper by
  • Fading Skull Wallpaper by



  • gsrmurthy
    11-22 12:51 AM
    >I have a confusion. My H1 stamp on passport is expired but I have valid H1 >document untill December 2008. Can I go for stamping with valid H1 document?

    If you have a valid I-797 document that shows the validity of your H1B visa, I believe you should not have a problem. Also,check with your lawyer about the same.

    Since your I-485 will not get processed until your priority date is current, Once your wife is here on H4B, can you apply for her EAD? I'm in same boat as you but not yet married.



    more...


    black and light blue wallpaper. Abstract Render Black Blue
  • Abstract Render Black Blue



  • eastindia
    09-09 10:23 AM
    Very good question. Depends on how one defines "Active":D

    Some people can be awake while sleeping and some people can be sleeping while they are awake.

    The question is are you awake or asleep? and what are you doing other than posting on IV for IV? :D





    black and light blue wallpaper. Black bird Blue Sky,
  • Black bird Blue Sky,



  • swaraj
    11-12 01:07 PM
    Thanks all for your replies.
    Is it correct to assume that immigration officer at port of entry will be able to grant a stay for upto 6 months in I-94 even if the visa is expiring in a few days?





    black and light blue wallpaper. Zoom. Saigon
  • Zoom. Saigon



  • sameet
    06-26 04:48 PM
    My I-94 is expiring in a month. I have used Advance parole to enter US after a vacation about a year back. How do I renew my I-94 card? Does anybody know...

    I had the same issue when I travelled last year. My lawyer said we do not have to renew since AOS pending essentially allows you to stay till adjudication of the case is complete. He did however ask me to renew the EAD and AP.
    Just to clarify I have not used my EAD. Still on H1B.





    lazycis
    01-11 01:12 PM
    I cant. I have no money after paying for school, lawyers fees in GC. As I said my company did not pay a dime for getting GC work done. Had to bear all expenses myself. Dont even know whether company will pay for H1 renewal next year.

    Do it yourself, like I did. It will cost you $350+mailing expenses. You can find many victories on our forum. It works.
    http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=194681&page=600

    Here is step by step guide
    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/FBI_name_check#Lawsuit_steps





    puddonhead
    07-23 02:46 PM
    Read this discussion thread (http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/travel-deals/939804)

    and also this one (http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/travel-deals/599290).

    Together - those two threads have faaaaar more useful information than I have ever needed for my tickets.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment