
Jedi128
Dec 9, 02:34 PM
who still uses OS9 and for what??:confused:
Thats what I'd like to know....
Thats what I'd like to know....
bluap84
Feb 24, 09:41 AM
right i need a nap now...you have turned my brain to mush! haha.
i think i understand, im so use to stuff like drag a drop. NOOB! lol
i think i understand, im so use to stuff like drag a drop. NOOB! lol

lucascantor
Oct 18, 10:16 PM
I live right near the Ardmore store, so I'll be going there for the release, but I already ordered my copy online just to make sure I get it.
waw74
Apr 21, 09:17 PM
couple options.
airtunes (airplay). there are a few options for all in one speakers, not really sure what's available yet, not really cheap though. (don't think any of these (http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/news/comments/ihome-debuts-more-airplay-speakers-iw2-iw3-join-iw1/) are available yet)
or you could do multiple airport expresses and plug speakers into them. would let you set up several speakers around the room and so they are all at low volume.
airfoil (http://www.rogueamoeba.com/airfoil/) - similar to airtunes, but gives you a bit more flexibility.
you can stream...
more...

Olivia Wilde Golden Globes

Olivia Wilde, hands down.
more...

sexy olivia wilde

Olivia Wilde Beauty
airtunes (airplay). there are a few options for all in one speakers, not really sure what's available yet, not really cheap though. (don't think any of these (http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/news/comments/ihome-debuts-more-airplay-speakers-iw2-iw3-join-iw1/) are available yet)
or you could do multiple airport expresses and plug speakers into them. would let you set up several speakers around the room and so they are all at low volume.
airfoil (http://www.rogueamoeba.com/airfoil/) - similar to airtunes, but gives you a bit more flexibility.
you can stream...
more...

Blue Velvet
Dec 20, 08:54 AM
First of all, since you've said that you're not a designer and that it's going to be silkscreened, have you talked to your screen printer about setting the artwork up properly? It should be a two colour job to keep costs down and should be done in either InDesign/Quark or Illustrator in spot colours. An RGB or CMYK large format bubblejet may prove more costly at that quantity at a lower quality.
The first thing I look at is type and the biggest problem you have here is the tiny size of the web address. It's simply not legible or clear at that size. Apart from that I'm not sure where to start as there's a lot going on in there. My impulse would be to simplify it, the little touches like the leaves and the mains plug, add to a sense of disorganisation. Personally, I'd start with a solid green and leave off the white swash at the bottom unless that's a critical part of the branding. Then, I'd try to stick to just one typeface; you've got some Futura and some Impact or some other black condensed sans in there... I'd stick to one typeface, one symbol of electronic waste, one leaf. Keep it simple.
There's an awkward empty space top right which makes it feel unbalanced. The arrow also looks like an afterthought, squeezed in into the lower right hand corner. My main feeling is that you've overworked it and it's become a bit of a clutter. If you make some changes, I'll be happy to provide more feedback.
The first thing I look at is type and the biggest problem you have here is the tiny size of the web address. It's simply not legible or clear at that size. Apart from that I'm not sure where to start as there's a lot going on in there. My impulse would be to simplify it, the little touches like the leaves and the mains plug, add to a sense of disorganisation. Personally, I'd start with a solid green and leave off the white swash at the bottom unless that's a critical part of the branding. Then, I'd try to stick to just one typeface; you've got some Futura and some Impact or some other black condensed sans in there... I'd stick to one typeface, one symbol of electronic waste, one leaf. Keep it simple.
There's an awkward empty space top right which makes it feel unbalanced. The arrow also looks like an afterthought, squeezed in into the lower right hand corner. My main feeling is that you've overworked it and it's become a bit of a clutter. If you make some changes, I'll be happy to provide more feedback.
AppledUp
Apr 24, 01:23 AM
Hmm, I personally think that you can still use the Elevator comfortably, as it's only 5 inches high. You could also connect a wireless keyboard + mouse if that would be more comfortable.
I have just purchased an apple wireless keyboard and magic mouse, I think I'm going to get the griffin and purchase a 23" apple display with some money I saved for an iPad 2 but never got due too the rumors of the 3 coming out in less than a year
I have just purchased an apple wireless keyboard and magic mouse, I think I'm going to get the griffin and purchase a 23" apple display with some money I saved for an iPad 2 but never got due too the rumors of the 3 coming out in less than a year
more...
harry
Sep 28, 03:01 PM
My ignorance is showing. Thanks, that was it.
Shelll
Apr 29, 10:20 AM
Very simple mac is great for music if you have a lot of cds and rip them with apple lossless to iTunes.
more...

Olivia Wilde in Marchesa,

look of her shoes,
more...

by Olivia Wilde who beamed

olivia wilde at tron premiere. Olivia flaunted her festive spirit when she made a glittering arriving in a sizzling floor-length gold gown.
more...

Olivia Wilde Golden Globes

Olivia Wilde was wearing
more...

Olivia Wilde at the 2011

Olivia Wilde Peep Toe Pumps
more...

worn by Olivia Wilde are

leah, olivia wilde,

Globes 2011::Olivia Wilde
more...
bruinsrme
Apr 10, 01:07 PM
bought probably 7 cases plus the free bumpers.
I simply purchased a squaretrade warranty and now running naked, loving it.
If you call apple they will still give you one, as of 2 weeks ago
I simply purchased a squaretrade warranty and now running naked, loving it.
If you call apple they will still give you one, as of 2 weeks ago
paola105
Oct 19, 09:11 AM
I really want to but I don't think I will.
more...
iH8Quark
Jul 22, 06:36 PM
Geez. That's almost as many users as arn has posts. :)
hasek3139
Jun 28, 03:19 PM
Im getting at my local att store at midnight. Yesterday they said they were getting a shipment in at 8am and 11am. They dont know definite numbers but they said more than last year and they got over 100 3gs last year :eek:
me to my friends and i r gonna campout around midnight! 7 hours of waiting but the end result will be worth the wait!
me to my friends and i r gonna campout around midnight! 7 hours of waiting but the end result will be worth the wait!
more...

jnozsc
Apr 30, 01:18 AM
the 'arrange by' in Finder doesn�t work.
can anybody confirm this?
Or is it a mistake in my setting?
http://cl.ly/1e2q0c1L3O2B3f2g2i2R/Screen_Shot_2011-04-30_at_2.11.04_PM.png
can anybody confirm this?
Or is it a mistake in my setting?
http://cl.ly/1e2q0c1L3O2B3f2g2i2R/Screen_Shot_2011-04-30_at_2.11.04_PM.png
Psilocybin
Apr 17, 04:55 PM
I agree with above
more...

Bond007
Jun 30, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by mnkeybsness
for ichat AV you need a firewire camera. it will not work with any usb or usb2 cameras.
Thanks:cool:
for ichat AV you need a firewire camera. it will not work with any usb or usb2 cameras.
Thanks:cool:
calderone
Apr 6, 07:58 PM
Erase and Install.
Lesson: Don't install preview/beta OS over your original OS when you are relying on that machine.
Lesson: Don't install preview/beta OS over your original OS when you are relying on that machine.
more...
garagethrash
Apr 13, 06:22 AM
View > Show/Hide Statusbar
ulbador
Apr 6, 09:08 PM
Somebody out there on a game specific programming forum should be able to answer this.
Google tells me Space Invaders came out in 1978, which means there are probably many many people who have done this over the years. While off the top of my head, I can think of a handful (and probably a bit hacky) ways of doing this, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a fairly quick and simple method of accomplishing this.
As you are using Cocos2d, probably the easiest way in my brain would be to just detect where your "bullet" sprite hits your barrier sprite. Then, using the bitmasking mentioned above, you would replace the collided/destroyed piece of your barrier with the background.
Edit:
Found something that outlines this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2015863/iphone-i-am-using-cocos2d-and-need-the-rgba-value-of-a-pixel-on-a-sprite
Google tells me Space Invaders came out in 1978, which means there are probably many many people who have done this over the years. While off the top of my head, I can think of a handful (and probably a bit hacky) ways of doing this, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a fairly quick and simple method of accomplishing this.
As you are using Cocos2d, probably the easiest way in my brain would be to just detect where your "bullet" sprite hits your barrier sprite. Then, using the bitmasking mentioned above, you would replace the collided/destroyed piece of your barrier with the background.
Edit:
Found something that outlines this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2015863/iphone-i-am-using-cocos2d-and-need-the-rgba-value-of-a-pixel-on-a-sprite
SciFrog
Mar 30, 09:00 AM
I feel it is a bit like charity work, and I hate to see all that CPU power wasted...
Started with SETI also, but Folding has much more potential to be helpful in the future.
Started with SETI also, but Folding has much more potential to be helpful in the future.
El Cabong
Mar 10, 11:57 AM
It'll hopefully be announced before/during PMA (now Cliq) in the fall. Of course, they could announce D400/D4 instead. The D5100 is set to be the next camera announcement, though, so I wouldn't expect anything besides that (and maybe their mirrorless solution) before summer.
condor
Jan 11, 12:51 PM
NetNewsWire is one of the apps I use most on my Mac. They do have an web app designed for the iPhone at m.newsgator.com which wonderfully keeps all my subscriptions in sync between their full web interface (which I use at work), NetNewsWire (on my Mac at home) and my iPhone. I can't imagine a better setup and now that NewNewsWire is free, I am a happy camper.
diogodasilva
May 1, 01:48 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)
Hello guys,
I've recently ran into an issue. I need to copy files from an external drive to an IMAC but I need all dates to be preserved. Like creation date, modification date etc...
Is that possible somehow?
Thanks a bunch for your help.
Hello guys,
I've recently ran into an issue. I need to copy files from an external drive to an IMAC but I need all dates to be preserved. Like creation date, modification date etc...
Is that possible somehow?
Thanks a bunch for your help.
TheSideshow
May 4, 12:08 AM
Look up MAC Defender.
aquajet
Dec 6, 01:28 PM
If you do decide to swap out the logicboard from a newer/faster iMac, keep in mind there are two 500mhz boards out there...the DV SE which has the older 8mb Rage chip and the later models which have the 16mb chip. I'd look for a 600 or 700mhz board to be safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment