Liquorpuki
Apr 13, 10:25 PM
Well I like Kobe and I'm watching the Lakers / Kings game right now
It's just one of those words that shouldn't be said regardless, even if it's institutionalized like you said. I listened to ESPN radio earlier, and Kobe called in and tried to explain himself in a way that I thought was apologetic and satisfactory.
It's just one of those words that shouldn't be said regardless, even if it's institutionalized like you said. I listened to ESPN radio earlier, and Kobe called in and tried to explain himself in a way that I thought was apologetic and satisfactory.
Mitthrawnuruodo
Jan 10, 12:25 PM
I actually voted poor.
Not because I disliked either the iPhone, which I'm definitively am going to get, or the Apple TV, which I might get, but because of the things not mentioned:
- The new AirPort Extreme really exites me and should have been mentioned
- I was hoping for more Leopard info, and - maybe too far fetched, but still - a release date
Not because I disliked either the iPhone, which I'm definitively am going to get, or the Apple TV, which I might get, but because of the things not mentioned:
- The new AirPort Extreme really exites me and should have been mentioned
- I was hoping for more Leopard info, and - maybe too far fetched, but still - a release date
NebulaClash
Apr 27, 01:10 PM
I am not defending Full of Win. I sincerely am not.
But some people should keep in mind that it's entirely possible to love a company's products while not liking part or all of the actual company or how they operate on given occasions.
It's very easy for some here to just throw out the term troll and hater just because someone isn't accepting of Apple's PR, etc.
Now go ahead an tag this with your "-1" too :)
Your point is quite valid, but this is specifically directed at Full of Win who has a long history of making anti-Apple comments here. It's certainly true that he might like their products and hate the company that makes it. His comments are so over the top, so factually slanted, that he gets criticized for it.
Either he is sincere, in which he might take the advice to heart. Or he is trolling, in which case he is already doing precisely what he set out to do, in which case nothing will change.
But some people should keep in mind that it's entirely possible to love a company's products while not liking part or all of the actual company or how they operate on given occasions.
It's very easy for some here to just throw out the term troll and hater just because someone isn't accepting of Apple's PR, etc.
Now go ahead an tag this with your "-1" too :)
Your point is quite valid, but this is specifically directed at Full of Win who has a long history of making anti-Apple comments here. It's certainly true that he might like their products and hate the company that makes it. His comments are so over the top, so factually slanted, that he gets criticized for it.
Either he is sincere, in which he might take the advice to heart. Or he is trolling, in which case he is already doing precisely what he set out to do, in which case nothing will change.
TJ5921
Jan 5, 12:11 PM
http://dyn-images.hsni.com/is/image/HomeShoppingNetwork/pd300/beats-studio-high-definition-headphones-and-fame-monster-cd-white~261963.jpg
got those with some clothes and money
http://cdn1.ioffer.com/img/item/139/460/107/OuAdCY7WvA8KY1V.jpg
bought one of these for myself!
got those with some clothes and money
http://cdn1.ioffer.com/img/item/139/460/107/OuAdCY7WvA8KY1V.jpg
bought one of these for myself!
more...
Crazysah
Mar 29, 09:40 AM
Hello,
Where can I see my two and a half year old Sony HDR-HC7 Camcorder? I tried Craigslist but all I'm getting is people trying to scam me. I"m trying eBay at the moment but it isn't working. What do you people suggest I do? Would anyone here want it?
Crazysah
Where can I see my two and a half year old Sony HDR-HC7 Camcorder? I tried Craigslist but all I'm getting is people trying to scam me. I"m trying eBay at the moment but it isn't working. What do you people suggest I do? Would anyone here want it?
Crazysah

Sodner
Apr 7, 08:40 AM
There's been reports of battery issues to. I haven't tested it myself, but it seems like I'm getting less battery life since 4.3.1, which is what many others have been saying. I don't know how widespread this isssue is, though.
I would say my battery life is worse as well, and I would not see why this would not be affecting everyone running 4.3.1. So I am looking forward to the update.
I would say my battery life is worse as well, and I would not see why this would not be affecting everyone running 4.3.1. So I am looking forward to the update.
more...
Yamcha
Mar 31, 01:23 PM
Although this is pretty cool, being a Web Designer, I'll never see myself using this, manipulating with a finger is difficult, especially when it comes to creating web interfaces & getting accuracy, because you have to remember we are working with pixels, there is no way u can get the accuracy of a mouse through any tablet..
Apart from that, even for professional photographers or those who do illustration I don't think they could make any real use out of this, at least not at this stage, we are use to using either keyboard (shortcuts) + mouse, or a wacom..
Apart from that, even for professional photographers or those who do illustration I don't think they could make any real use out of this, at least not at this stage, we are use to using either keyboard (shortcuts) + mouse, or a wacom..
vader_slri
Mar 31, 12:27 PM
The Gorillaz love to experiment and Damon Albarn mentioned himself that he loves to challenge himself whist creating his works. In other words, this will not be a continuing trend. I doubt very much will other artists will follow suit.
That said: touche. I can't believe I missed that. I think I need to strike out the word impossible and put impractical.
I fully agree that this won't be a mainstream endeavour. I just had to object to the "Impossible" claim. ;)
That said: touche. I can't believe I missed that. I think I need to strike out the word impossible and put impractical.
I fully agree that this won't be a mainstream endeavour. I just had to object to the "Impossible" claim. ;)
more...
Michaelgtrusa
May 7, 02:01 AM
Here's one. http://www.cultofmac.com/new-quad-core-imacs-are-fast-slick-and-beautifully-packaged-review/93579
xvl
Apr 23, 09:40 AM
In Mac OS X 10.6.7...
Japanese charaters works in Terminal.app while AppleLocale is set to en_US, en_GB or ja_JP.
But if I do:
defaults write -globalDomain AppleLocale sv_SE
and Log out and Log in. Then Terminal.app will display whitespaces instead of the charaters, both if I cat a file or open it in vim.
To reproduce, in Terminal.app:
$ cat
馬鹿たれ
馬鹿たれ
<Control+D>
Vim displays the correct UTF-8 hex values while the cursor is under a japanese character and pressing "g8", but Terminal.app will not display the character.
If I do not use the swedish locale, the week number will be incorrect, while date(1) displays:
$ date -v2011y -v4m -v23d '+%U %V %W'
16 16 16
All Cocoa apps that uses week number will display 17 /except/ for swedish when they display 16. (For 23rd of April).
In Terminal.app:
$ gcc -xobjective-c -framework Foundation -
#import <Foundation/Foundation.h>
int
main(void)
{
more...

110 of 113. 2002 Nissan

US Skyline R34 V-Spec II Nür
more...

2002 Nissan Skyline R34 GTR

Nissan Skyline R34 Models:
more...

Nissan Skyline GTR34 V-spec II

Nissan NISSAN SKYLINE R34 GTR
more...

111 of 113. 2002 Nissan

v-specii nur r v spec gtr
Japanese charaters works in Terminal.app while AppleLocale is set to en_US, en_GB or ja_JP.
But if I do:
defaults write -globalDomain AppleLocale sv_SE
and Log out and Log in. Then Terminal.app will display whitespaces instead of the charaters, both if I cat a file or open it in vim.
To reproduce, in Terminal.app:
$ cat
馬鹿たれ
馬鹿たれ
<Control+D>
Vim displays the correct UTF-8 hex values while the cursor is under a japanese character and pressing "g8", but Terminal.app will not display the character.
If I do not use the swedish locale, the week number will be incorrect, while date(1) displays:
$ date -v2011y -v4m -v23d '+%U %V %W'
16 16 16
All Cocoa apps that uses week number will display 17 /except/ for swedish when they display 16. (For 23rd of April).
In Terminal.app:
$ gcc -xobjective-c -framework Foundation -
#import <Foundation/Foundation.h>
int
main(void)
{
more...
ericcwhitaker
Apr 29, 10:23 PM
Anyone meeting up for the launch in the LA or SFV areas? Can't decide when or whether to go to Glendale or Sherman Oaks...
techfreak85
Mar 6, 01:14 AM
whats folding
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1105160
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1105160
more...
espoo
Dec 10, 02:56 PM
Come on dude, get in the holiday spirit and share :D pretty please :D
merry christmas :p
merry christmas :p
longofest
Nov 29, 12:00 PM
I don't like the idea. The moment they start chipping away at devices, it'll set a bad precedent for future negotiations. It'll be hard to get back those rights. Apple, hold strong!! :)
Like I said in the post... I don't see them getting to far in negotiations, since the Disney/iTunes partnership has already shown some positive results. They are nit-picking, and if they are wise, they aren't going to shy away from $50+ million just because of nitpicking issues.
Like I said in the post... I don't see them getting to far in negotiations, since the Disney/iTunes partnership has already shown some positive results. They are nit-picking, and if they are wise, they aren't going to shy away from $50+ million just because of nitpicking issues.
more...
eclipse525
Nov 1, 06:37 AM
I really liked this one. I've tried many other apps that gather the Album Cover art for iTunes songs/albums but this is the best by far.
It's called Clutter (http://www.sprote.com/clutter/).
Launch Clutter when you have iTunes open. As a song is playing, Clutter automatically looks up the album art. Once found, under the File menu select copy to iTunes and BAM, it's there for the WhOLE album. Sweet.
One note. If it doesn't find the art, just go under the File menu and choose "Find cover in Amazon". Just type in different variations of the artist or song and i'm sure it'll pop up.
Enjoy,
~e
It's called Clutter (http://www.sprote.com/clutter/).
Launch Clutter when you have iTunes open. As a song is playing, Clutter automatically looks up the album art. Once found, under the File menu select copy to iTunes and BAM, it's there for the WhOLE album. Sweet.
One note. If it doesn't find the art, just go under the File menu and choose "Find cover in Amazon". Just type in different variations of the artist or song and i'm sure it'll pop up.
Enjoy,
~e
markjones05
Nov 29, 08:23 PM
Hand barake is a great ripping tool but does anyone know of a free app to condense a dvd so that it can fit on a single 4.7 gb dvd?
more...
KindredMAC
Oct 26, 03:47 PM
I'll be there tomorrow when I swing by on my way to Oneida from Watertown.
m3coolpix
Sep 5, 02:28 PM
Here it is at 1920x1200

V spec nur photos brand more
TRUCRACKER
Apr 11, 05:10 PM
In the US, you can. I'm not sure what car prices are in Brazil, but I'm sure the price of a Camaro there is significantly higher.
Ah okay. That's crazy.
Ah okay. That's crazy.
tigress666
Dec 10, 04:50 PM
Doubtful since their warranty does not transfer to a second hand buyer. If I were to buy an iPod and then sell it on ebay a few weeks later the new owner would not be covered.
Uh, what?
I had them replace a third gen nano one time that broke and was at the end of its warranty that I bought off of ebay (and I freely admitted it to them too).
Uh, what?
I had them replace a third gen nano one time that broke and was at the end of its warranty that I bought off of ebay (and I freely admitted it to them too).
Apple Hero
Dec 4, 03:51 PM
None of these are Holiday related.
rezenclowd3
Apr 19, 09:09 PM
^^^ Really? I think as usual it looks like a booring American car....
mofunk
Nov 24, 08:47 PM
Check on youtube. There are a few reviews on this.
User3977
Apr 7, 07:46 AM
maybe i missed it but why is everyone saying that is not much storage? they are not going to store a copy of a movie for each person. they will just store a movie and allow everyone that has access to that file read it. That makes sense to me and will allow a crap load of media to be saved there.
No comments:
Post a Comment