JNB
Apr 5, 05:39 PM
Can't answer that directly, but I just realized that I know exactly what game you're talking about and I'm over 50. How sick is that?
Thank god for Wired!
Thank god for Wired!
Diatribe
Sep 27, 07:31 AM
Well, I have excellent news. .Mac is down! Maybe they are going live with the new mail today along with some other goodies.
It still shows all .Mac services online and operational for me...
It still shows all .Mac services online and operational for me...
dxstewart
Dec 10, 11:29 AM
Thought I'd get into the holiday spirit with mine this month. :) Found here (http://www.totalwallpapers.com/cartoons/wallpapers/jack-skellington-christmas.jpg).
http://www.totalwallpapers.com/cartoons/wallpapers/jack-skellington-christmas.jpg
http://www.totalwallpapers.com/cartoons/wallpapers/jack-skellington-christmas.jpg
Astro7x
Nov 12, 11:59 AM
The next FCS better be extremely better if they intend on catching up with Adobe. By the time Apple gets FCP out next year, Adobe will be close to releasing CS6 and that will probably be another jump past Apple. I'm not holding my breath for Apple; they only care about their main cash cows now. Those being the consumer device/application markets.
And when FCS4 comes out it will be a year ahead of CS5. What's your point?
Apple probably know that they can't compete in this space, at least profitably. Both Shake and Xserve are gone. The Macpro on price/performance is really poor value. And whilst FCS is brilliant value, it never really leaps ahead in terms of added features or optimisation.
It's possible that Apple in 5 years time will be a purely consumer electronics company, with no 'computers' in the traditional sense in it's line up. If this bears out, Pro Applications and Hardware, don't really figure into that reality.
Please... without pro apps there is no reason for businesses to have pricey Mac setups. There is no need to have a mac if you're just using Microsoft Office and Email
We've been using Mac Pros as servers for years now... it has more function than the Xserve but is just not rack mountable. No big deal. And who used Shake that its loss makes an impact? Apple could cut Motion and I don't think many would care.
And when FCS4 comes out it will be a year ahead of CS5. What's your point?
Apple probably know that they can't compete in this space, at least profitably. Both Shake and Xserve are gone. The Macpro on price/performance is really poor value. And whilst FCS is brilliant value, it never really leaps ahead in terms of added features or optimisation.
It's possible that Apple in 5 years time will be a purely consumer electronics company, with no 'computers' in the traditional sense in it's line up. If this bears out, Pro Applications and Hardware, don't really figure into that reality.
Please... without pro apps there is no reason for businesses to have pricey Mac setups. There is no need to have a mac if you're just using Microsoft Office and Email
We've been using Mac Pros as servers for years now... it has more function than the Xserve but is just not rack mountable. No big deal. And who used Shake that its loss makes an impact? Apple could cut Motion and I don't think many would care.
more...
Mudbug
Aug 13, 10:46 AM
This doesn't fit in the 75x75 size or under the 39.1K filesize limit so it won't get counted... sorry.
rules/regulations for avatars in the contest
You can fix it to fit a tar and that'd be fine, but all entries not in the correct format will be disqualified.
rules/regulations for avatars in the contest
You can fix it to fit a tar and that'd be fine, but all entries not in the correct format will be disqualified.
iBecks
Oct 26, 03:34 AM
I just thought I could pick it up on the way home from work.
I can wait, I'm at Mac Expo tomorrow, so hopefully I should get it from there.
I can wait, I'm at Mac Expo tomorrow, so hopefully I should get it from there.
more...
SimonTheSoundMa
Oct 18, 03:04 PM
Big meet up on the day at the Apple Store, Bullring.

clyde2801
Apr 8, 05:10 AM
Loved battlezone and red baron as a small child....worth $.99 easily. May plug another buck for tempest. $15 for the package, a lot of which consists of atari 2600 titles which even had crappy graphics for the 70's, pass.
iCade looks interesting, though.
iCade looks interesting, though.
more...
Full of Win
Apr 28, 07:43 PM
Looks like Apple picked on the wrong company. Give em' a bloody nose Sammy.

wratran
Mar 3, 11:07 AM
I have an ipad 3g with 4.2.1 with 7.10.00 baseband.
I know the 4.2.1 can be jailbroken....but can the 7.10 be unlock?
I look at iclarified website for the unlock tutorial for 7.10....nothing show up
I know the 4.2.1 can be jailbroken....but can the 7.10 be unlock?
I look at iclarified website for the unlock tutorial for 7.10....nothing show up
more...
Darth.Titan
Apr 18, 08:44 AM
That means that the browser cannot find a picture where the website says there should be one. It's like a "file not found" indicator.
It's the fault of the website, not your computer.
It's the fault of the website, not your computer.
irmongoose
Nov 29, 12:19 PM
Practically speaking...
If they limit the number of iPods you can transfer the movies onto, how are they going to differentiate between an additional iPod and one you replaced for a newer one? What I mean is, if they would only allow for a transfer to 5 iPods, and let's say you have 5 and one breaks, or eventually you replace them all for newly released ones, how will they be able to differentiate that from an "additional 6th iPod"?
The entire scheme is flawed. Practically speaking.
irmongoose
If they limit the number of iPods you can transfer the movies onto, how are they going to differentiate between an additional iPod and one you replaced for a newer one? What I mean is, if they would only allow for a transfer to 5 iPods, and let's say you have 5 and one breaks, or eventually you replace them all for newly released ones, how will they be able to differentiate that from an "additional 6th iPod"?
The entire scheme is flawed. Practically speaking.
irmongoose
more...
wrldwzrd89
Feb 22, 06:07 PM
very active poster :confused: under 1 post a day and under 1500 posts, ;) not quite very active in my view.
i'm sure ed will be a great mod, many a time my keyboard has been splattered with food when i almost choked laughing at pancake bunnys and melon cats :D.
i would consider ~6-8 posts a day very active which is what i hit last summer for a while :o.
My average is rapidly approaching 6 per day. I've posted 50 times in one day twice so far - that's the most I've ever made in one day.
I agree with you regarding edesignuk - those pictures always make me chuckle.
i'm sure ed will be a great mod, many a time my keyboard has been splattered with food when i almost choked laughing at pancake bunnys and melon cats :D.
i would consider ~6-8 posts a day very active which is what i hit last summer for a while :o.
My average is rapidly approaching 6 per day. I've posted 50 times in one day twice so far - that's the most I've ever made in one day.
I agree with you regarding edesignuk - those pictures always make me chuckle.
KingYaba
Jul 26, 10:15 PM
Burn High Def movies to Blu-Ray disk. Stick in PS3, watch on DLP tv :cool: life will be sweet.
more...
MarkMS
Apr 2, 02:37 PM
What icons/theme are you using? I'm not one to change my icons (nor do I have much experience outside Linux) but that picture just might've changed my mind.
Mainly used Latt OS X folders (http://esxxi.me/archive/) and the drive icons from the same person (http://esxxi.me/hdrv/).
Everything else is stock, except for the twitter icon which I got from iconpaper.org.
Mainly used Latt OS X folders (http://esxxi.me/archive/) and the drive icons from the same person (http://esxxi.me/hdrv/).
Everything else is stock, except for the twitter icon which I got from iconpaper.org.
senseless
Jan 23, 08:46 PM
In the $25K sedan segment, I would consider the Ford Fusion first. At $40K, the Infinity G37 and BMW 3 series win.
more...
likemyorbs
Mar 16, 06:10 PM
Really? Have you read the thread? This is far from the only argument given to get rid of the death penalty.
Yes, and they're all just bleeding heart emotional responses, and i don't buy into that crap. Sorry, but my opinion on this isn't changing. Funny, the polls say non-religious people between the age of 18-29 are most likely to support the death penalty, and that's exactly where i fit.
Yes, and they're all just bleeding heart emotional responses, and i don't buy into that crap. Sorry, but my opinion on this isn't changing. Funny, the polls say non-religious people between the age of 18-29 are most likely to support the death penalty, and that's exactly where i fit.

cherrypop
Sep 28, 03:11 PM
Using your numbers that's $80/year, or 20% off. Not bad for doing basically nothing.
For what it's worth, you can get .Mac packages on eBay for $50. I did earlier this week and have already renewed using the Auth Key.
Again, see my post just above where I listed URL to a How-To I posted on how to save on DotMac. There are different ways to search that should help you if you've only been able to find $80 listings.
Where do you see this? Every ebay auction I see for dotmac ends up being at least $75 or more with $5 shipping at least.
Not that great a deal.
For what it's worth, you can get .Mac packages on eBay for $50. I did earlier this week and have already renewed using the Auth Key.
Again, see my post just above where I listed URL to a How-To I posted on how to save on DotMac. There are different ways to search that should help you if you've only been able to find $80 listings.
Where do you see this? Every ebay auction I see for dotmac ends up being at least $75 or more with $5 shipping at least.
Not that great a deal.
icedd
Aug 6, 10:37 AM
thats really nice .. how did you do that ? the movies dir and stuff
Candybar, Slipcover, and changing the Finder back;)ground!
Candybar, Slipcover, and changing the Finder back;)ground!
PoitNarf
Mar 11, 10:54 AM
Anyone in line at Tice's Corner or know if anyone has lined up there yet?
masterkoga
Mar 31, 10:13 AM
That is a nice step in the right direction. I would like to see more practical
productivity apps on the iOS platform, but even for on the go conceptual work, this is still pretty much useless for my studio. Needs precision and the touch interface is not the answer. Bring a pen/stylus or similar device to the mix and then we'll talk.
productivity apps on the iOS platform, but even for on the go conceptual work, this is still pretty much useless for my studio. Needs precision and the touch interface is not the answer. Bring a pen/stylus or similar device to the mix and then we'll talk.
iBuferd
Jul 10, 01:26 AM
I talked to my AT&T rep today and he said that he is going to be in the west store over by Taylor's Crossing launch day Friday. I will be at that store instead. ;)
AP_piano295
Mar 16, 03:47 PM
Wow...I could give a damn what she was wearing she isn't asking to be raped.
It's interesting how similar hardcore Christian conservatives are to hardcore conservative Muslims.
It's interesting how similar hardcore Christian conservatives are to hardcore conservative Muslims.
ranviper
Feb 3, 01:21 PM
How do you change the colour of the finder bar? and what other apps are running on the finder bar?
Thanks
Hey. The finder bar can be changed by downloading the app CandyBar. They have a bunch of built in ones. Or, you can download DockDr for free and get some great ones too. Also, Im running my logitech keyboard profilier application, mail, twitter, chrome are the other ones running. :D
Thanks
Hey. The finder bar can be changed by downloading the app CandyBar. They have a bunch of built in ones. Or, you can download DockDr for free and get some great ones too. Also, Im running my logitech keyboard profilier application, mail, twitter, chrome are the other ones running. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment