silvinhaphn
05-05 07:01 PM
Hey guys I got the mail today! I'm sooo happy!
Thanks everybody that replied!
Thanks everybody that replied!
wallpaper Real Madrid Wallpapers 2011
sdrblr
08-09 06:18 PM
reason # 13.
USCIS says....if we do it the right away, then what will you all do...
there will be no IV
no checking this site over the weekend
no complaining (to be read as B******g)
no Ombudsman (he needs to be fired) ..no lobby group in DC..they all will lose their job.. USCIS is improving the economy :D
USCIS says....if we do it the right away, then what will you all do...
there will be no IV
no checking this site over the weekend
no complaining (to be read as B******g)
no Ombudsman (he needs to be fired) ..no lobby group in DC..they all will lose their job.. USCIS is improving the economy :D
beautifulMind
08-02 01:23 PM
I sent money orders for 485. is there a way to track if money orders were cashed by USCIS..the money already left my bank once the money order was issued by my bank
2011 makeup fc real madrid 2011
eyeswe
06-03 04:00 PM
I hope I am reading this incorrectly. Is USCIS now saying that any applicant on AOS must obtain an AP for travel, even if they are on H1B... The post above me is infintely correct if this is the case.. I hope I am wrong in my interpretation
U.S.* Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) reminds individuals that they "must" obtain Advance Parole from USCIS before traveling abroad if they have:
* been granted Temporary Protected Status (TPS);
* "a pending application for adjustment of status to lawful permanent resident;"
* a pending application for relief under section 203 of the Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA 203);
* a pending asylum application; or
* a pending application for legalization.*
U.S.* Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) reminds individuals that they "must" obtain Advance Parole from USCIS before traveling abroad if they have:
* been granted Temporary Protected Status (TPS);
* "a pending application for adjustment of status to lawful permanent resident;"
* a pending application for relief under section 203 of the Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA 203);
* a pending asylum application; or
* a pending application for legalization.*
more...

mbawa2574
04-15 09:46 AM
My wife has ITIN till last year and we filed jointly. This year she has a social security number and we filed using social security number. Return was rejected by IRS saying that my wife's last year's AGI is wrong. Has anyone run into this ? What was the resolution ?
whoever
01-22 12:24 PM
like the url of the site you read it at? I am wondering when those numbers were published -- i mean which year they were published? was there any mention of how many applications are still pending at bec?
more...
ajp5
02-25 12:56 AM
Sorry to hear about your situation. Many people are in a similar boat. Even though it may not mean much now, only tough times like these give us an opportunity for introspection & give us a chance to improve our lives. So hang on. all the best. answers below.
Dear friends,
I have a situation here and it may not be very different from what many others are facing as well. But just that I am not sure what I should be doing now.
I have a H1B visa and I am working for a company in NY state. I will be leaving the company on this Friday (laid off) . My company has informed me that they can hold my H1B for upto a month after which they have asked me to leave the country if they cant find another assignment for me.
My question is :
1) Can I transfer my H1B to some consulting company , that can atleast hold my H1B so that I stay in status? If anyone knows any info on some good consulting xompanies in NYC , that would be very helpful info for me.
If you go after 1 month you will need paystubs for that month. Transfers are a little difficult to come by these days, specially the ones related to consulting companies. Try and find a job asap and make sure you paper work(stubs,new company) is upto date
2) My wife is on H1B as well .. If I go as a dependent (H4) on her (in case I dont find a job) , will I still be able to shift to H1 in the middle of the year or should I wait until Apr 2010 until the qouta opens? I also would like to know how long it takes for a H1 to H4 transfer and what are the procedures for the same.
Yes h1 to h4 is possible. Might take around 3-4 months. Cant leave US till you get a response. You can come back on h1b when you get another job. You will not be counted against any cap, will not have any time limitation and period spent on h4 will not be counted against your h1b time. However USCIS knows people are doing this so ofcourse there is increased scrutiny while going from h4 to h1
3) Can I go from H4 to F1 and then back to H1B when the qouta opens in Apr.
I understand you are trying to throw all you have here but changing status from H1 to H4 to F1 to h1 will raise red flags. ofcourse can be done but dont expect USCIS to be happy about it. They might throw a bunch of RFEs so make sure your case is solid.
Consult with an immigration lawyer - that will be 200$ well spent. This is no joking matter. You need good advice. This forum can give you an idea but what you really need is professional advice
Thanks a lot for your time. I appreciate your help in this regard.
Dear friends,
I have a situation here and it may not be very different from what many others are facing as well. But just that I am not sure what I should be doing now.
I have a H1B visa and I am working for a company in NY state. I will be leaving the company on this Friday (laid off) . My company has informed me that they can hold my H1B for upto a month after which they have asked me to leave the country if they cant find another assignment for me.
My question is :
1) Can I transfer my H1B to some consulting company , that can atleast hold my H1B so that I stay in status? If anyone knows any info on some good consulting xompanies in NYC , that would be very helpful info for me.
If you go after 1 month you will need paystubs for that month. Transfers are a little difficult to come by these days, specially the ones related to consulting companies. Try and find a job asap and make sure you paper work(stubs,new company) is upto date
2) My wife is on H1B as well .. If I go as a dependent (H4) on her (in case I dont find a job) , will I still be able to shift to H1 in the middle of the year or should I wait until Apr 2010 until the qouta opens? I also would like to know how long it takes for a H1 to H4 transfer and what are the procedures for the same.
Yes h1 to h4 is possible. Might take around 3-4 months. Cant leave US till you get a response. You can come back on h1b when you get another job. You will not be counted against any cap, will not have any time limitation and period spent on h4 will not be counted against your h1b time. However USCIS knows people are doing this so ofcourse there is increased scrutiny while going from h4 to h1
3) Can I go from H4 to F1 and then back to H1B when the qouta opens in Apr.
I understand you are trying to throw all you have here but changing status from H1 to H4 to F1 to h1 will raise red flags. ofcourse can be done but dont expect USCIS to be happy about it. They might throw a bunch of RFEs so make sure your case is solid.
Consult with an immigration lawyer - that will be 200$ well spent. This is no joking matter. You need good advice. This forum can give you an idea but what you really need is professional advice
Thanks a lot for your time. I appreciate your help in this regard.
2010 Real Madrid#39;s football players
hpandey
03-05 06:21 PM
The FDIC has less than 50 billion left but I think if the govt can provide the banks with a trillion dollars then it will certainly bail out FDIC. No need to panic . FDIC will be the last bastion to fall. The govt would certainly not let it happen in any scenario.
more...
sudiptasarkar
11-06 08:38 AM
Hi,
How much time did they give you for responding to the RFE?
Also any one has a sample of the affidavit?
Thanks
How much time did they give you for responding to the RFE?
Also any one has a sample of the affidavit?
Thanks
hair real+madrid+2011 Wallpaper

zCool
04-02 11:39 AM
Paystub is really required document in tax law.
These are normally state subject and are guided and monitored by state labor law departments.
Employers don't have a choice of deciding their own period of giving you paystubs.
So if you choose to keep working for illegal employment under illegal condition that's your problem but you can always choose to get labor lawyer involved or just send your employer link similar to one below for your state law and ask him gently "I don't doubt your intention but from what I read this is illegal and I don't want to be part of anything illegal so at least for me please send paystubs every pay-period"
http://www.laboremploymentlawblog.com/payroll-strict-compliance-with-californias-pay-stub-law-is-essential.html
If you don't get any response, 2 options:
1. Stop doing direct deposit. Ask him for a check every payperiod. that's always your choice.
2. try to transfer, and when the RFE comes , send the sent email notarized copy and affidavite and bank statements as proof of payment and delay in pay-stubs. Even if your transfer gets denied you will be okay coz you are working currently, if it gets approved, you are home free from the shackles of this slave-master.
Put his name on the boards annonymously..
These are normally state subject and are guided and monitored by state labor law departments.
Employers don't have a choice of deciding their own period of giving you paystubs.
So if you choose to keep working for illegal employment under illegal condition that's your problem but you can always choose to get labor lawyer involved or just send your employer link similar to one below for your state law and ask him gently "I don't doubt your intention but from what I read this is illegal and I don't want to be part of anything illegal so at least for me please send paystubs every pay-period"
http://www.laboremploymentlawblog.com/payroll-strict-compliance-with-californias-pay-stub-law-is-essential.html
If you don't get any response, 2 options:
1. Stop doing direct deposit. Ask him for a check every payperiod. that's always your choice.
2. try to transfer, and when the RFE comes , send the sent email notarized copy and affidavite and bank statements as proof of payment and delay in pay-stubs. Even if your transfer gets denied you will be okay coz you are working currently, if it gets approved, you are home free from the shackles of this slave-master.
Put his name on the boards annonymously..
more...
Hassan11
04-14 04:43 PM
anybody knows the answer to the correct fee to apply for travel document (AP)? do I need to do FP?
Thanks
Thanks
hot Real Madrid Wallpaper 2011 #1
gc28262
02-19 08:31 PM
Please refer this
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_efftrv.html
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_efftrv.html
more...
house real madrid logo 2011. real
reddy_h
08-02 01:25 PM
I don't think so but check with the issuer. Sometimes they might tell.
tattoo ronaldo real madrid 2011.
sheela
08-22 08:27 PM
Got approval emails on August 14th, received approval notice by mail on August 20th, and finally got the physical green cards by mail today.:)
congratulations, Conchshell.
I appreciate your postings which were helpful to many here
congratulations, Conchshell.
I appreciate your postings which were helpful to many here
more...
pictures real madrid fc players. real
student79
04-04 09:18 AM
Thank you Guru's sharing your expereince here..
I have one more question, please advise.
now what if I apply for F1 visa and it get approve say 2 months before her actual class start date. as soon her F1 will get approve she will be on F1 status , so is there any problem she stay on F1 for some period before her actual class start.
for example her actual class will start from 1st of August 2011 and we apply for her F1 on 1st may and it get approve by 15th May and from the approval date of F1 (15th May) she will be on F1 status. but as said actual class will start from 1st Aug 2011, so is there any problem or illegal if she stay on F1 from 15th May 2011 TO 31st July 2011 (75 days) on F1 without her actual class starts ?
My wife already have H4 extension which is valid until 2013.
Thanks,
I have one more question, please advise.
now what if I apply for F1 visa and it get approve say 2 months before her actual class start date. as soon her F1 will get approve she will be on F1 status , so is there any problem she stay on F1 for some period before her actual class start.
for example her actual class will start from 1st of August 2011 and we apply for her F1 on 1st may and it get approve by 15th May and from the approval date of F1 (15th May) she will be on F1 status. but as said actual class will start from 1st Aug 2011, so is there any problem or illegal if she stay on F1 from 15th May 2011 TO 31st July 2011 (75 days) on F1 without her actual class starts ?
My wife already have H4 extension which is valid until 2013.
Thanks,
dresses real madrid 2011 wallpaper. real madrid 2011 wallpaper.
wandmaker
02-18 02:33 PM
One has to pay taxes on worldwide income if filing taxes as US resident. He/she can deduct foreign taxes paid as credit. It does not matter if income is taxed or not in the foreign country.
It is a key point to know, thanks for posting
It is a key point to know, thanks for posting
more...
makeup real madrid wallpapers 2011 hd
iviviv
11-01 09:17 PM
Are passport photographs needed?
girlfriend +vs+real+madrid+2011+

sdudeja
01-30 11:19 AM
So did you call the USCIS to ask what is going on. What does this actually mean. Is this just another mistake of USCIS.
hairstyles fc barcelona wallpaper 2011
needhelp!
11-21 02:10 PM
But I have a lot to be thankful for. Thanks to IV, he has his EAD and can have one less thing to worry about in his new job search.
usr2004
01-25 02:31 PM
This is for FAFSA student aid application
I bought some UNITS from UNIT TRUST OF INDIA for my daughter when she was 1 year old back in India.
Do I need to report this as student asset? where does this asset fit in?
I am also facing all of the above issues for my daughter's college admission.
Thanks
I bought some UNITS from UNIT TRUST OF INDIA for my daughter when she was 1 year old back in India.
Do I need to report this as student asset? where does this asset fit in?
I am also facing all of the above issues for my daughter's college admission.
Thanks
at0474
11-13 05:37 PM
Thank you all for your valuable input. I have a follow up question :
Will I be breaking any laws if I just do voluntary marketing and promotional work for my company in India.
Here is the situation :
My clients will be in USA and they will be paying my company in India. I will be on the board of the company , and will be doing voluntary marketing and promotional work for the company while residing in USA.
Thank you for your time.
--On a lighter note. Let me handle your finances in India. You can work here on H1B.
Will I be breaking any laws if I just do voluntary marketing and promotional work for my company in India.
Here is the situation :
My clients will be in USA and they will be paying my company in India. I will be on the board of the company , and will be doing voluntary marketing and promotional work for the company while residing in USA.
Thank you for your time.
--On a lighter note. Let me handle your finances in India. You can work here on H1B.
No comments:
Post a Comment