Thursday, June 23, 2011

black and white music pics

images Black-and-white footage of the black and white music pics. lack and white photo of
  • lack and white photo of



  • learning01
    05-15 01:01 PM
    nandakumar:
    It's bravo IV. Each of us should tell and motivate others to join IV. You see for most part, your posting in these forums in IV is very anonymous. I think except for yourself, no one can get see your profile details including your full name, phone number etc.

    Also, keep looking for opportunities to write to editors, anchors etc., whenever they speak rubbish. All that we are doing now is letting the media know that legal immigrants have huge issues and unresolved problems. We are writing to them that things have been very unfair. We are educating them.

    As I said in many posts in this forum:
    1) Speak and/or write to your employers about these issues. I have done so on many occasions. They have the greatest influence and benefit on the CIR outcome.
    2) Write to news anchors.
    3) Write and motivate your colleagues.

    Be aware that the congress is 'kumbakarna' (in perpetual slumber) and I quote from discussion of Post-Politics (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2006/05/11/DI2006051101546.html) at WaPo.
    washingtonpost.com's Daily Politics Discussion
    Tom Edsall Washington Post National Political Reporter
    Monday, May 15, 2006; 11:00 AM
    Boston, Mass.: How do you think the President's massive, overwhelming unpopularity is affecting Congress? What kind of work do you see Congress getting done for the American people in the coming months?

    Tom Edsall: The American people should not hold their collective breath, except recipients of capital gains and dividend income, who apparently will be protected from a rate increase for two more years.


    I will relax with a relief and see the beginning of solution to our issues, only when a bill is before President G.W.Bush for signing. Till then we must double or intensify our efforts. Also, know what the other side is doing.





    wallpaper lack and white photo of black and white music pics. Black And White Music
  • Black And White Music



  • Gator
    02-23 09:02 PM
    Hi-

    I will be applying for my 3rd H1-B extension soon. If for some reason the H1-B renewal gets rejected, do rules allow for applying for a H1-B transfer soon after the rejection.

    Thanks





    black and white music pics. It uses #39;lack#39; and #39;white#39; as
  • It uses #39;lack#39; and #39;white#39; as



  • cableman
    08-07 11:50 AM
    Hello Gurus,

    I am currently looking for a job and I have a US Master's degree. I am stuck in this retrogression and my lawyer applied for EB3, and I have no choice but looking for another job that requires me a M.S. with higher salary so I could apply for EB2

    Do you know where I can see which is the minimum wage for applying as EB2?? I remember in my Labor certification there was a place where I used to check minimal wage requirements.

    I am rest of the world, and having an EB2 application will let me jump out of the retrogression if EB2 continues to be available

    Thanks in advance
    Kukitron

    I understand your pain. I have master and over 8 years experience. For some reason, my company filed my applicaiton for EB-3 *&@#$%^ :mad: I don't understand their intention. I asked HR why and they answered that this was "Company Policy" *&@#$%^ :mad:

    I am also actively looking for a new job which will file EB-2 for me. Let's wish both of us good luck!!





    2011 Black And White Music black and white music pics. stock vector : Black and white
  • stock vector : Black and white



  • alex77
    09-26 01:22 AM
    If you have worked with your employer for atleast a year, you can also avail FMLA leave for 12 weeks (unpaid) without any issue. All the employers with 50 employess or more are supposed to follow this law.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_and_Medical_Leave_Act_of_1993



    more...


    black and white music pics. Black and White Music Note
  • Black and White Music Note



  • Raju
    09-21 04:48 PM
    Thanks! guys.....All in the same boat then....Screwed.....
    Welcome Harish. We are in the same boat. The only way out of this mess is to influence some legislation and that needs lot of Money and Members. Help yourself by making more people signup and contributing money for the cause.





    black and white music pics. Always, lack and white,
  • Always, lack and white,



  • brij523
    02-17 10:59 PM
    Sent you a PM

    Thank you.

    Any IV core member will like to join the call? It would be better.



    more...


    black and white music pics. A Black And White Ni Music
  • A Black And White Ni Music



  • LOL123
    07-30 11:25 AM
    I am currently working on EAD. My current EAD expires on September 9th 2008. I have e - filed for the renewal EAD on June 13th. The way Texas center is processing it may take a while befoire i get the renewal EAD. My question is - Can I continue working on EAD with the receipt notice of renewal EAD?





    2010 It uses #39;lack#39; and #39;white#39; as black and white music pics. Black-and-white footage of the
  • Black-and-white footage of the



  • WillIBLucky
    06-14 11:22 AM
    Go ahead and file 485/EAD etc. EAD approval takes 2-3 months. To be on the safe side, apply for H1 extension also . it is safe to keep H1 till you get your 485 approval.
    I thought once your EAD gets approved then you H1 Visa is not longer valid.

    You could keep EAD and H1 together active?? Any experts, could you please throw some light?



    more...


    black and white music pics. Black And White Music Art.
  • Black And White Music Art.



  • Templarian
    08-20 01:08 PM
    I'll try it when I get off work in 3.5 hours and see how it goes.





    hair stock vector : Black and white black and white music pics. stock photo : Black and White
  • stock photo : Black and White



  • old_hat
    04-18 04:47 PM
    Any details that can be helpful for others?



    more...


    black and white music pics. Pokemon Black and White Music:
  • Pokemon Black and White Music:



  • hyddsnr
    04-30 08:45 PM
    I am not sure if this question being answered in this forum.
    Need experties if any one have this situation.

    Employer: X (Old Employer)
    Labor - EB2
    PD - Sept , 2006
    I-140 Approved

    Employer : Y (Current)
    Labor : EB3
    PD : May 9 2003I
    1-140 Approved
    I-485 : Pending

    Q : Is it possible to change/port category EB3 - EB2 and keeping the EB3 Date of 2003
    Q : How is the apeal done considering I-485 is already filled.
    My Attorney says better to file fresh EB2 with current company.

    Please reply with your experties or if being deal with this one.

    -Thanks
    Potrero

    Hi,

    Mine is same case, but with same employer, In my case my attorney used below law.PD is done successfully and got GC . But it took nearly 1 year time. I don't think we need to apply new EB2. But anyways talk to experienced lawyer who has done PD earlier.

    According to 8 C.F. R. 204.5(e), When a Beneficiary has multiple approved I-140 petitions,
    he is entitled to the earliest priority date....





    hot Black and White Music Note black and white music pics. Black and White Music
  • Black and White Music



  • pd_recapturing
    09-24 10:06 AM
    My app was received by NSC on 24th July and looks like NSC is processing August apps. Even, if my app got transferred to TSC, it should have been processed by now according to USCIS report on RN processing. I am not sure, what to do ?



    more...


    house In Black And White Music black and white music pics. Woodstock,lack,and,white
  • Woodstock,lack,and,white



  • shana04
    01-21 09:29 AM
    But my questions is that what happen if my GC applied thru Emp A for "programmer analyst" with 60K and now I am planning to change my job with Emp B as "Sr. Program Manager" with 100K?l

    Nothing


    Since my Emp A (GC sponsor) agree to continue the GC process, why do i need to invoke AC21 with Emp B?

    if your employer A supports then you dont need to file AC21 and it is not mandatory to file AC21

    But, once you get your GC you need to join employer A

    Note: you dont want to give control to the employer where you are not working and it depends on your relation with your employer. When you have posted this question which means you dont have that much control over the situation. so I would go with AC21 with new employer unless it is in same or similar job description (title really does not matter unless 80% of job description matches, but do check with your attorney)

    Good luck





    tattoo Always, lack and white, black and white music pics. G.NA makes a #39;BLACK amp; WHITE#39;
  • G.NA makes a #39;BLACK amp; WHITE#39;



  • jnraajan
    01-14 05:08 PM
    I have done it once. It all depends on your relationship with your current employer. If they are ok with it, you shouldnt have any problems.



    more...


    pictures A Black And White Ni Music black and white music pics. Black Noise/ White Music.
  • Black Noise/ White Music.



  • girishvar
    07-28 04:06 PM
    When we have traveled to Matamoros, MX for stamping we had AP and H1/H4. On return we have used H1/H4. NO questions asked at the border check post.

    I am planning a family trip to Mexico for few days and would like to get some suggestion or personal experience on how to re-enter to United States. Here is my situation:

    Wife has a valid H4 stamp in her passport which is good for another year. We also applied for travel document after we filed for I-485 but she has never used that travel document. Now the question is what do we use for her, H4 or travel doc, when we re-enter US from Mexico? I can't think of any reason why she shouldn't be able to use her H4 to re-enter but the fact that she also has a travel document, will the officer require her to use travel doc and enter and parole. In that case, does she lose her H4 status and just become a parole or should she not even show the travel doc and just the H4.

    Any help will be very much appreciated.





    dresses Black and White Music black and white music pics. stock photo : Black and white
  • stock photo : Black and white



  • jthomas
    04-07 03:46 PM
    Hi,
    My client is a TARP fund received bank.I am planning to go India for 3 weeks in may.My visa expires in Aug09.
    I have new H1 extension for 3 years.

    --If I go for visa stamping will it be a problem as I am workig for TARP received bank.
    --If I don't go for visa stamping and planning to comeback with old visa, will it be a problem at Port Of Entry as my client is TARP received bank and I am on H1B.

    you don't have to go to india to restamp your H1B. you can rather stay here and whenever you are going out of the country you need to get h1B stamped.
    Regarding TARP received bank, the rules may even change when you had gone for a vacation. Its better not to go back during recession and most important keep your eye open for another job position.
    I agree TARP revceived firms cannot renew H1B after 6 years or apply for GC. Those rules may change as per time. Most of the firms who like to hire H1B. So don't know whether it will get better or worst for your situation.



    more...


    makeup Black And White Music Art. black and white music pics. In Black And White Music
  • In Black And White Music



  • 485Mbe4001
    06-13 11:58 AM
    My uncles GC's and Indian passports were stolen a few years back. it took them 6 months to get a new card, you cannot leave the country. Other than that they did not have major issues. File a police report keep copies of the report and all correspondence in safe deposit box. As a precaution put a hold on your credit at the 3 credit agencies.

    Hi All,

    We are devastated. We got robbed last weekend. We lost everything including our green cards. After 6 years of wait, we got the cards in May. Unfortunately, we did not make any photocopies. We applied for replacement of cards using I-90 forms. Has anyone been in such a situation ?

    Please help us with any suggestions.

    Thanking you all.





    girlfriend G.NA makes a #39;BLACK amp; WHITE#39; black and white music pics. grunge lack and white
  • grunge lack and white



  • SSSarkar
    06-23 09:23 AM
    My lawyer have said that I need to submit last year's tax return.

    Are you sure you have to submit the tax forms for filing I-485?





    hairstyles Pokemon Black and White Music: black and white music pics. -lack-lack-and-white-
  • -lack-lack-and-white-



  • ssksubash
    11-13 03:37 PM
    Thank you all for your valuable input. I have a follow up question :

    Will I be breaking any laws if I just do voluntary marketing and promotional work for my company in India.

    Here is the situation :

    My clients will be in USA and they will be paying my company in India. I will be on the board of the company , and will be doing voluntary marketing and promotional work for the company while residing in USA.

    Thank you for your time.





    ajp5
    04-23 05:30 PM
    I completely agree. Members like ivgclive should to be banned. This is a public forum. If you know the answer, speak up, if not "SHUT UP".
    Lately I feel instead of finding useful information, there are pages & pages of useless remarks, name calling. I hate to contribute to this but its important this does not spoil the image of IV. Nobody likes to be part of a forum for the frustrated.





    rpat1968
    07-15 08:13 PM
    After contacting USCIS through Ombudsman & Senaor John Cornyn office I finally got email from Uscis telling me that I am in EB3 and they mistakenly sent me EB2 approval. After this they sent me an amended EB3 approval. Also the immigration officer who worked on my case called me an explained me what exactly happened.
    He said that my attorney sent an letter with mi 140 approval saying that if they cannot approve me in EB2 they can consider me In EB3. Which is exactly what they did.but since the application had EB2 their contractor who generates the approval generated an EB2 approval. In Uscis system I was in EB3 and all alone I was thinking that I was in EB2. So i got royally screwed. The only now per immigration officer is for me to restart the gc process from labour stage and recapture the July 2004 pd. I got so sick of this I just stopped worrying about this and currently on Ead. Bought a house and will wait and see how things go. May reapply for labour ....



    No comments:

    Post a Comment