casinoroyale
08-22 09:42 AM
I know that it is possible to apply for H1-B visa and enter after using EAD. But, I am little dubious about using old visa after using EAD, but it should not make much of a difference I think.
In any case, you should be prepared to field questions at the POE for your actions otherwise he may ask you to use AP instead.
By the way, this is the only way one can re-instate their H1-B status after using EAD.
Coming back on H-1B after using EAD
=========================
Is it possible ? if yes then how ?
Is there any risk in this ?
Thanks for all who reads and reply..
In any case, you should be prepared to field questions at the POE for your actions otherwise he may ask you to use AP instead.
By the way, this is the only way one can re-instate their H1-B status after using EAD.
Coming back on H-1B after using EAD
=========================
Is it possible ? if yes then how ?
Is there any risk in this ?
Thanks for all who reads and reply..
wallpaper dancing wallpapers, wallpapers
Rinsha
04-03 11:33 PM
Works just fine for me
I'm on a Mac, perhaps that's why I can't see it. It's very strange though. I used to be able to load the DOS site without any problem.
I'm on a Mac, perhaps that's why I can't see it. It's very strange though. I used to be able to load the DOS site without any problem.
sammyb
11-30 09:07 PM
You need to invoke IV-21 :D
like the humor in it ...
in todays era we are thinking everything using GC terminology ... :D
like the humor in it ...
in todays era we are thinking everything using GC terminology ... :D
2011 dancing-wallpaper-1.gif
Munshi75
06-06 07:30 PM
Indian consumers have to bail out Tata soon as the bogus credit rating agencies consider to downgrade its ratings troubled after Tata placed its hands on those two white elephants. Or we can balme it on Ford and Mulay.
more...
vinabath
07-02 03:12 PM
Now the IV core agenda is brought to life USCIS.
USCIS, you are the god. You almost killed IV core agenda. Now you gave life to IV core agenda.
USCIS, you are the god. You almost killed IV core agenda. Now you gave life to IV core agenda.
roseball
02-11 05:32 PM
Hi everyone,
Today i got an alert form USCIS that the pending 485s (for my wife and myself) have been transferred from NSC to TSC. Wanted to see if others with 485s pending at NSC have seen similar action.
My priority date is Oct 2005 and my 485 has been pending at NSC since July 2007.
Since TSC is almost current in processing I-485 applications, it could be that NSC might be transferring some applications to lower their I-485 pending case load.
Today i got an alert form USCIS that the pending 485s (for my wife and myself) have been transferred from NSC to TSC. Wanted to see if others with 485s pending at NSC have seen similar action.
My priority date is Oct 2005 and my 485 has been pending at NSC since July 2007.
Since TSC is almost current in processing I-485 applications, it could be that NSC might be transferring some applications to lower their I-485 pending case load.
more...
sbmallik
05-28 10:18 AM
You can also locate the priority date in the I-140 approval notice.
2010 Animated Dancing wallpaper
wellwishergc
03-01 04:15 PM
Logiclife,
That makes perfect sense.
My question is - Is it possible that all clauses related to illegal immigration will be striked off, while legal will go through? To my understanding, the main objective of this bill is to solve the issue of illegal immigration. Legal immigration is just an additional section.. My fear again is - will the whole bill be discarded just because of the contentious illegal immigration aspects in the bill?.. Is there a way to pass the legal immigration relief measures without a bill?.. something like an amendment to the existing law?
Thanks for taking the interest and posting the comment.
What you mean is change the content of the webfax,not the format.
Anyways, the current draft of Specter bill would lead to numbers flowing downward(unused numbers due to 7% or 10% per country limit). When they flow downwards from EB2, EB3 and EB4, they go to EB5 where there is no mention of per country limit(by omission).
You know what this means? After all the gains, the country limit on India and China will cause the overflow of all visa numbers to EB5(Unskilled labor, gardeners, cooks, maids) WHERE THERE IS NOT COUNTRY LIMIT and unlimited demand. And over there, in absence of no country limit, immigrants from Mexico will consume all EB5 unskilled numbers and there wont be anything like "UNUSED" numbers.(read the thread posted by STUCKLABOR for that analysis and legalese. : http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=241 )
Coming back to proposals of Specter, the idea that there is so much relief that we dont need to worry about this or that...here is the thing...Current markup is a proposal. Not even a final version of Judiciary committee markup. From there you lose some things when it goes to the full floor of senate and then A LOT OF THINGS when the hawks from the HOUSE of REPS like Tancredos and Smiths slither their tentacles on the Senate version in the CONFERENCE COMMITTEE. That's the reason we dont want to lose one thing even if we are gaining 10 things because those 10 things might be reduced to 2 by the time its negotiated in the conference committee between the house and the senate.
However, if you want to provide more input on this issue, you are most welcome to email Sandeep who is leading the content-prep team that writes these webfaxes and letters. His email is sandeep@immigrationvoice.org
Thanks for taking interesting and sharing your view.
--logiclife.
That makes perfect sense.
My question is - Is it possible that all clauses related to illegal immigration will be striked off, while legal will go through? To my understanding, the main objective of this bill is to solve the issue of illegal immigration. Legal immigration is just an additional section.. My fear again is - will the whole bill be discarded just because of the contentious illegal immigration aspects in the bill?.. Is there a way to pass the legal immigration relief measures without a bill?.. something like an amendment to the existing law?
Thanks for taking the interest and posting the comment.
What you mean is change the content of the webfax,not the format.
Anyways, the current draft of Specter bill would lead to numbers flowing downward(unused numbers due to 7% or 10% per country limit). When they flow downwards from EB2, EB3 and EB4, they go to EB5 where there is no mention of per country limit(by omission).
You know what this means? After all the gains, the country limit on India and China will cause the overflow of all visa numbers to EB5(Unskilled labor, gardeners, cooks, maids) WHERE THERE IS NOT COUNTRY LIMIT and unlimited demand. And over there, in absence of no country limit, immigrants from Mexico will consume all EB5 unskilled numbers and there wont be anything like "UNUSED" numbers.(read the thread posted by STUCKLABOR for that analysis and legalese. : http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=241 )
Coming back to proposals of Specter, the idea that there is so much relief that we dont need to worry about this or that...here is the thing...Current markup is a proposal. Not even a final version of Judiciary committee markup. From there you lose some things when it goes to the full floor of senate and then A LOT OF THINGS when the hawks from the HOUSE of REPS like Tancredos and Smiths slither their tentacles on the Senate version in the CONFERENCE COMMITTEE. That's the reason we dont want to lose one thing even if we are gaining 10 things because those 10 things might be reduced to 2 by the time its negotiated in the conference committee between the house and the senate.
However, if you want to provide more input on this issue, you are most welcome to email Sandeep who is leading the content-prep team that writes these webfaxes and letters. His email is sandeep@immigrationvoice.org
Thanks for taking interesting and sharing your view.
--logiclife.
more...
meridiani.planum
11-26 01:18 PM
Is it really possible to move back to H1 with a new company from EAD, in case 1> you have approved 140
2> you have not used the entire of 3 year extension that you received b'cos of approved 140,and started using EAD.
I am not sure we can do this.
I ran this past my attorney before I moved to EAD and he believed it was possible. He was not sure if the H1 approval will come with attached I-94 or if I would need to leave the US and return to activate teh H1. However what is certain is that the H1 approval will come through, as I would meet all the requirements. On what basis can they deny the H1?
2> you have not used the entire of 3 year extension that you received b'cos of approved 140,and started using EAD.
I am not sure we can do this.
I ran this past my attorney before I moved to EAD and he believed it was possible. He was not sure if the H1 approval will come with attached I-94 or if I would need to leave the US and return to activate teh H1. However what is certain is that the H1 approval will come through, as I would meet all the requirements. On what basis can they deny the H1?
hair and silhouettes of dancing
IAspire
02-21 12:09 AM
Please help....
more...
cbpds
06-26 08:14 PM
I dialled and I was in the conf call for 10 min , no one else joined in.
I finally give up on all the initiative.. this is just pathetic.. everyone is waiting for someone to else to act.. thats not happening.
Well I am well off without GC as well.. GC is not going to make any impact in my life, I was just trying to do something which was wrong, so when the ones who are suffering they dun care then why should I.
Keep getting exploited and have sleepless nights.. I think the kind of mentality you guys have you deserve it.
maybe those who said yes didnt see ur message abt conf call, why dont you set it up later this weekend
I finally give up on all the initiative.. this is just pathetic.. everyone is waiting for someone to else to act.. thats not happening.
Well I am well off without GC as well.. GC is not going to make any impact in my life, I was just trying to do something which was wrong, so when the ones who are suffering they dun care then why should I.
Keep getting exploited and have sleepless nights.. I think the kind of mentality you guys have you deserve it.
maybe those who said yes didnt see ur message abt conf call, why dont you set it up later this weekend
hot Dirty Dancing
Prashanthi
08-27 03:29 PM
[.....Before your H-1 gets denied and before you move to EAD, it is important to change her status to F1, you can do this as long as her H-4 I-94 has not expired. You will need your latest Paystubs and H-1 approval to do this. ...]
My H1B visa may be getting expired Sep4th....but her old H4 approval is valid until 2011.
Is she safe even my visa (H1B) expired on 4th Sept.
If I apply F1 (Student Visa) now...it will take another 45 days to get F1 approval from INS.
So....what happens to her status? Is she valid to stay until she gets F1 approval notice?
~Thanks in advance
You have to file her F-1 before your H-1 expires or gets denied, also you might need to show that she will continue to be on H-4 as of the date that classes start (based on you being on valid H-1 status). If this is not possible i suggest you file a change of status to B-2 and then you can decide what needs to be done, this will give you some breathing room.
My H1B visa may be getting expired Sep4th....but her old H4 approval is valid until 2011.
Is she safe even my visa (H1B) expired on 4th Sept.
If I apply F1 (Student Visa) now...it will take another 45 days to get F1 approval from INS.
So....what happens to her status? Is she valid to stay until she gets F1 approval notice?
~Thanks in advance
You have to file her F-1 before your H-1 expires or gets denied, also you might need to show that she will continue to be on H-4 as of the date that classes start (based on you being on valid H-1 status). If this is not possible i suggest you file a change of status to B-2 and then you can decide what needs to be done, this will give you some breathing room.
more...
house Boop Dancing wallpapers or
cbadari99
05-12 05:51 PM
Though a little off-topic, this is an interesting read
http://www.telegraphindia.com/1090513/jsp/frontpage/story_10956610.jsp
http://www.telegraphindia.com/1090513/jsp/frontpage/story_10956610.jsp
tattoo Disco Dancing Wallpaper
up_guy
01-07 09:01 PM
Memphis TN..
Please add me in local chapter
Please add me in local chapter
more...
pictures Priyanka Dancing
Canadianindian
07-22 06:34 PM
If you read the rules closely, the employer is attesting to the fact that the job will be readily available at a future date. So as long as the employer issues a letter attesting to this, there is no issue. If you do indeed move prior to the six months, make sure you amend your H1B for the necessary changes (eg location)
Confirm with the co lawyer also.
Thanks for the info. I may be indeed move prior to six months of filing of 485. Meaning, I recently filed my 485 on July 2nd, and am planning on moving by August 30th.
Does this mean that I can move to a different state as long as my employer issues a letter stating that they would hire me back in the original location at the time of issuance of GC?
Also, what does Amending the H1-B mean? And, would it involve much effort and complications, and would I have to file for the 140 and 485 again?
Confirm with the co lawyer also.
Thanks for the info. I may be indeed move prior to six months of filing of 485. Meaning, I recently filed my 485 on July 2nd, and am planning on moving by August 30th.
Does this mean that I can move to a different state as long as my employer issues a letter stating that they would hire me back in the original location at the time of issuance of GC?
Also, what does Amending the H1-B mean? And, would it involve much effort and complications, and would I have to file for the 140 and 485 again?
dresses Geet Dancing Wallpaper
FinalGC
03-30 10:44 AM
Yes, their AOS is applied......
more...
makeup girl dancing Wallpaper,
andy garcia
07-18 04:21 PM
Anyone got a working link for this? I had at one point, but now I can't seem to find.
CIS AFM (http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=724ce55f1a60168e48ce159d28615 0e2)
CIS AFM (http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=724ce55f1a60168e48ce159d28615 0e2)
girlfriend Dancing Girl
Prazz002
07-19 02:06 PM
I think this applies only for existing cases that is if you already have a EAD number and applied for renual.
hairstyles dancing-wallpaper.jpg. (1 vote)
Cloakendagger
06-15 12:36 PM
Also you could shoot up the small band market. Thats how I got started. I was managing bands then they asked me to build their websites. Go to a local club or venue on local band night and hand out your card.
The nice thing about bands is that are willing to push the limites on what one can do with flash and webdesign in general.
Cloak
The nice thing about bands is that are willing to push the limites on what one can do with flash and webdesign in general.
Cloak
iwantgc
09-11 06:34 PM
I've been a silent avid reader of this website and I'm also among those EB3 retro victims. I'm starting a thread about what I read from shusterman website " there's no chance getting an immigration bill inacted before November election" and see what's everyone's opinion on this.
iwantgc
iwantgc
STAmisha
07-27 10:27 AM
Gurus please help as I'm confused
No comments:
Post a Comment