Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Audi A3 White S Line

images Tag: a3 tdi audi a3 tdi white Audi A3 White S Line. audi a3 sportback s line black
  • audi a3 sportback s line black



  • Krilnon
    01-01 11:49 PM
    Are you considering actually stopping people from creating something in AS1? As you probably know anyway, AS2 is compiled to AS1 anyway, so a decision to limit entrants to only AS2 and AS3 would be totally arbitrary. :P

    Besides, most people who claim to be using AS2 just use AS1 with type annotations…

    Anyway, thanks for clarifying the background options. :)





    wallpaper audi a3 sportback s line black Audi A3 White S Line. Audi A3 2.0 TDI S-Line
  • Audi A3 2.0 TDI S-Line



  • pd_recapturing
    09-04 10:41 AM
    There is a confusion in following statement:
    "Secondly, the visa number must be "current" for the new I-140 petition (most likely EB-2) before the I-485 transfer is requested"
    I read in some other forums that you do not need to wait for your PD to be current to interfile. Is that true ? My attorney is also saying that we can interfile as soon as we receive the RN. My PD is May 2004.





    Audi A3 White S Line. Audi A3 S LINE, Hatchback,
  • Audi A3 S LINE, Hatchback,



  • tbass
    04-16 12:54 PM
    I am thinking to moving from Allentown (PA) to Houston. Just wondering if anybody can enlighten me on the challenges that I am likely to face.
    Drivers License,Commute to downtown, childcare etc.
    I will probably get flamed again for posting a non immigration related (mostly except the DL part I guess) topic.
    I have an approved i-140 and EAD and 180 days past on 485 filing.

    Trust me. That's a move you will surely enjoy....I moved in the opposite direction.......Houston to Allentown
    Houston is the best. Lovely weather, Really "BIG" city so you can get or do whatever you want. The metro system is not the best but if you only need it to commute to work(downtown) then no problem. By the way they don't give a crap about driver's licenses in houston, too many applications. They'll give you 6yrs easily on ur license.





    2011 Audi A3 2.0 TDI S-Line Audi A3 White S Line. Email for audi join theblack
  • Email for audi join theblack



  • cbpds
    02-11 05:06 PM
    I sent via USPS priority which charged 11 bucks, it reached in 7 days.....the back up plan was to reschedule the visa interview dates. The original plan worked and all ends well !!

    my advice (from my experience)..if u do USPS Priority (India postal employee deliver it for sure), and chances r high that u may receive it in OPENED, MISSING, LOST (part of docs) state (we had this multiple times from different locations)

    Strongly suggest NOT to use Priority unless u have had firsthand good experience!

    Using USPS express was little different, fast, and prompt (guess they use some special delivery layer) :mad:



    more...


    Audi A3 White S Line. 07 Ibis White Audi A3 2.0T
  • 07 Ibis White Audi A3 2.0T



  • minimalist
    10-18 11:55 AM
    Based on information I gathered,we need to have original 485 filing receipt to be able to use EAD for extending drivers licence. One question I would like to explore is has any one had success requesting a 485 receipt from USCIS?.I researched on the topic and called USCIS also and the answer I found is that USCIS will not reissue 485 receipt notice.I would like to see if any IVians have a different experience.





    Audi A3 White S Line. #39;08 Audi A3 2.0T DSG, S-line
  • #39;08 Audi A3 2.0T DSG, S-line



  • ramus
    06-22 04:40 PM
    You can go to AAA if you have their membership..You will get it for free.

    IF you save some money, pleasr think to contribute to IV..

    Thanks.



    Which is the best place(Kinkos,Sears,Ritz) to take photos for I-485?



    more...


    Audi A3 White S Line. #39;07 Ibis White Audi A3 2.0T
  • #39;07 Ibis White Audi A3 2.0T



  • number30
    02-26 10:13 PM
    Thank you. I was going to reply to Dealsnet and state that, but you beat me to it.

    On a side note, i was going to add that out of status itself does not determine the start of the clock, for the 3 and 10 year bans, .. that would be "unlawful stay" determined from the expiration of the date on the I-94 OR an administrative determination of unlawful stay based on when they discovered the out of status situation. However, for the above purposes [GC based on marriage], this point is moot.

    Moreover 3/10 ban will apply only when someone is trying to re-enter US. That means if you stay in US until you get green card ban will never affect.





    2010 Audi A3 S LINE, Hatchback, Audi A3 White S Line. Tag: a3 tdi audi a3 tdi white
  • Tag: a3 tdi audi a3 tdi white



  • ufo2002
    05-11 07:43 PM
    Correct me if I am wrong but isn't that Roberto guy in the program an illegal who used 245i to get his GC? Sounds like he got his GC long before this retrogression hit, so did he skip LCA phase and went straight into 140/485?



    more...


    Audi A3 White S Line. Audi A3 3.2 S-Line DSG Ibis
  • Audi A3 3.2 S-Line DSG Ibis



  • FinalGC
    07-21 11:40 AM
    Guys:

    I am applying for my 485 and I was contemplating using the NEW fees vs OLD Fees.

    OLD Fees:
    I485- $325
    Biometric - $70
    I765 - $180
    I131 -$170
    TOTAL - $745
    NEW Fees, which includes Biometric, EAD, and AP - $1010.00 when applying all togther with I485.

    Check New Fees. (http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/FinalUSCISFeeSchedule052907.pdf)


    Now my question - Is it TRUE that in the NEW Fees, it allows for an indefinite FREE Renewal of EAD and AP until Green card is received. If this statement is true, then I would prefer using the NEW Fees, since it pays off within 1 year.

    If anybody knows this answer, please attach link or direct to the USCIS page.

    Thanks





    hair Email for audi join theblack Audi A3 White S Line. Audi A3 Cabriolet S Line 2.0
  • Audi A3 Cabriolet S Line 2.0



  • Eberth
    10-28 10:25 PM
    i think that would help more than making a new version of my site every month :P tnx



    more...


    Audi A3 White S Line. Audi A3 Tdi S Line.
  • Audi A3 Tdi S Line.



  • simplistik
    03-08 02:00 PM
    yeah i thought it was gonna be between him, paddy, and me

    LoL... I always assumed it was gonna be between you, him, paddy, and fern... I dunno that's just me. LoL :lol: :party:





    hot 07 Ibis White Audi A3 2.0T Audi A3 White S Line. Audi A3 SE WHITE S LINE
  • Audi A3 SE WHITE S LINE



  • rongha_2000
    07-11 06:08 PM
    This is a very interesting thread. People PLEASE USE THIS LINK and lets all email / send a letter to Mr. President and Mr. Vice President.

    IV Core Team, please draft a template so that everyone could use.

    Thanks Mihird for finding this link. Great Job!!!
    Here is what I sent
    ***************
    So much for illegals and nothing for legals who played by the rules? Is there a hope for us legal immigrants anywhere in sight?

    I request you to please look into the case and feel the pain and frustration we go through every day.

    Attached is the link
    http://www.congress.org/congressorg/issues/alert/?alertid=9979506&content_dir=ua_congressorg
    *************************



    more...


    house #39;08 Audi A3 2.0T, Ibis White, Audi A3 White S Line. Audi A3 1.8 T FSI middot; S Line 2dr
  • Audi A3 1.8 T FSI middot; S Line 2dr



  • tonyHK12
    10-04 02:21 PM
    I contribute no more than 10% of my pay towards my 401K. I would not contribute more than this because I don't intend to stay here for a very long time. .
    I contribute just 2-4% as I don't get company match. Regardless if you get a match, I know some friends who prefer to put it in India/mother's fixed deposit accounts for 8-10% interest, or if you have a PF account still open its an option. Property prices there too may shoot up in some areas, giving a good return, while here they may stay stagnant for many years.
    Some banks allow NRIs to trade stocks or mutual funds in India too.
    The only reason for 401K is if you plan to retire here.
    Liquidity is a big problem as you have to quit the company for withdrawal from 401K. Some 401Ks give you loan at 2-3% interest. Its kind of strange because its your own money.





    tattoo #39;08 Audi A3 2.0T DSG, S-line Audi A3 White S Line. Audi A3 2.0 TDi 170 S Line,
  • Audi A3 2.0 TDi 170 S Line,



  • Maverick1
    10-17 12:46 AM
    hai all ,

    i dont know where to write this topic , if it is wrong place please excuse me.

    i completed my b.tech in computers. i am on h4 . recently i got ead.
    here is my question

    by using ead what type of jobs i can do . if software side jobs means again i have to read any subject some time . but i need job quickly because we were in some financially tight position.

    please suggest me any decent type jobs like data entry or data base entry jobs etc ...something related to my education is preferable .

    those who know correctly experts please suggest . bcz this will be helpful for all who is from h4 to ead.

    i will really appriciate your help .thank you in advance.:mad:

    Since you have EAD , You can take up any job you want/get from the immigration point of view.

    Since you seem to prefer the jobs that suite your qualification (B.Tech Computers) , you can take up programming and/or System Analysis kind of jobs. Do you have any work experience ?

    Although you can take up a data entry job, it will not generally pay much and you will not be using your full potential (B.Tech)

    You can start by taking some training (If you have not done so already). Post your resume in the job sites suggested above. Some companies take people with no experience also as long as you have the potential. My suggestion would be to be honest.

    It is better to spread the word in your friend circle that you are looking for a job in certain areas. Some times these personal connections give you good job positions leads.

    Improving the communication skills and technical skills in some areas is a good starting point.

    Good luck.



    more...


    pictures #39;07 Ibis White Audi A3 2.0T Audi A3 White S Line. 07 Ibis White Audi A3 2.0T
  • 07 Ibis White Audi A3 2.0T



  • Refugee_New
    03-24 02:30 PM
    Now everything is queued..... no more cutting lines.

    Thanks for the news vinabath. You know what?

    Indian cricket team won the world cup last night. They beat West Indies.

    Congratulate Kapil, Srikanth, Ravi shastri, Gavaskar, Mohindar Amarnath and other team members.





    dresses Audi A3 SE WHITE S LINE Audi A3 White S Line. Audi A3 White Sport.
  • Audi A3 White Sport.



  • desi3933
    02-11 07:59 PM
    I checked with attorney and they mentioned that I can continue on my L1 if I am with L1 employer OR if I am with H1 employer then I can be only on H1 status...
    ...


    Did you tell your attorney that you have got new I-94 with H1-B written on it. I-94 indicates new status. There are no 2 ways about it.
    __________________
    Not a legal advice.



    more...


    makeup Audi A3 3.2 S-Line DSG Ibis Audi A3 White S Line. #39;08 Audi A3 2.0T, Ibis White,
  • #39;08 Audi A3 2.0T, Ibis White,



  • villamonte6100
    11-02 08:50 AM
    cjain...

    Everybody has a right to express their opinions...immuser has the freedom to share information..I have the freedom to express my opinion....Hope you learn something from posts from alterego..He shared a different view which was very informative....I admit I had'nt thought about it that way...showed me a different perspective...

    I guess it's time you grow up....by making sarcastic comments you help no one....If you have nothing to say....there is no rule in the forumn that you have to.....Ever tried keeping your mouth Shut...

    Its better to keep your mouth Shut and let others think you are a fool, rather than opening your mouth and confirming all doubts ...

    I totally agree with your earlier comment. This is an immigration forum for people like us in the US. If we can just post anything here, then I'd like to post my problems with my neighbor as well.

    Once again, Good on you mate!!!!





    girlfriend Audi A3 2.0 TDi 170 S Line, Audi A3 White S Line. IMG_5125 middot; Audi
  • IMG_5125 middot; Audi



  • gcformeornot
    12-31 12:39 PM
    Friends,
    We applied for 485 on July23rd. Still no FP notices have received. Lawyer says waiting is only option...

    Please vote on your FP Notices status......





    hairstyles Audi A3 Tdi S Line. Audi A3 White S Line. audi a3 sportback s line 2009.
  • audi a3 sportback s line 2009.



  • anilsal
    01-14 12:04 PM
    I filed another 485 which was family based and is current now.... I had to withdraw my employment based 485 because one cannot have 2 485s at the same time.

    Thanks again to everyone for the suggestions.

    Some people I know have got their GCs based on earlier 485s but with a new current approved 140s.

    So maybe you should have just requested USCIS to apply your family based current status to already filed 485s. USCIS is capable of consolidating applications based on A numbers. They can even switch primary/dependent applications once something becomes current, contrary to what lawyers say.

    You would have saved filing fees and medical fees.

    But irrespective of that, go to infopass and find out if the files are assigned to an officer. Once that happens, it is a matter of days.





    lonedesi
    08-04 04:29 PM
    I have made changes and posted separate letters on http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20657

    Please post your comments on that thread





    kaskar
    06-19 01:27 PM
    any members planning consular processing in delhi ???
    please respond



    No comments:

    Post a Comment