Thursday, April 28, 2011

Miracle Product

Jason Trawick: Shirtless Transformation

That is Britney Spears boyfriend/manager.  The pics are about 2 years apart

He eliminated carbs from his diet,” a friend of Jason tells JustJared.com. “He’s been using a workout device that he calls his ‘miracle product'

I think we all know what a miracle product means.  Jesus, that isnt even trying to hide it.  Thats like you talking to someone and using your fingers to make quotation marks except not even changing the word in question.  My wife is out of town so why dont you come over and we can "fuck"...if you know what I mean.

Brit has told Ryan Seacrest, “[Jason and I] love to work out. We do stuff together like that. We take walks.”

Well Britney, I love to eat at nice restaurants.  My friends and I always hit the newest spots.  Just the other day I had a glass of water.


-Les Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment