Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

I know how late this is and how bad it probably reads to see this with little more than an hour and a half of Christmas left but really I hope everybody had a Merry Christmas enriched with gifts, family and blessings. Thanks so much for your visiting my site and special thanks to Concrete Journal, SmartenUpNas, HipHop Flavas Blog and Eclectik Relaxation for linking me in this my first year. It was a gift and I appreciate you all and definitely wish you all the best in the world and invite anybody that stops here to please do check them out. They are quality sites. I wouldn't link them if they weren't. Y'all are the best.

Umm, yeah so anyway, I haven't posted some music I dug in a while so in the spirit of the holiday, this is my gift:



Jaheim - Could It Be

Eric Roberson - Just a Dream
Nat King Cole - Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire

Charlie Brown - Christmas Time Is Here
Same Song With Just The Orchestral Instrumental

No comments:

Post a Comment