sundarpn
06-04 09:40 AM
noob question...
hasn't the bill passed in the senate already?
Is there a deadline for it being cleaned up and passed or scrapped in the house?
hasn't the bill passed in the senate already?
Is there a deadline for it being cleaned up and passed or scrapped in the house?
wallpaper Zoo York by ~xxsundayxx on
MeraNaamJoker
09-17 10:35 AM
It is my request only!!! Can you please stop replying in 'Red' color? It is really annoying.
Imagine if everyone uses bold font:mad:
Every one has there own style. Since the answer was for a very important topic and I knew the answer to it. I did want it to catch attention. Hence did it like that.
Imagine if everyone uses bold font:mad:
Every one has there own style. Since the answer was for a very important topic and I knew the answer to it. I did want it to catch attention. Hence did it like that.
Digitalosophy
03-30 12:16 PM
I'm impressed by the quality of all your guys' work. I voted mlkdave :)
co-sign well done fellas
co-sign well done fellas
2011 Zoo York. 529 views
cfan666666
06-27 03:23 PM
I will send my I-485, I-131 and I-765 to this address:
IMMIGRATION & NATURALIZATION SERVICE
TEXAS SERVICE CENTER
PO BOX 851488 - DEPT A
MESQUITE TX 75185-1488
It's the address on my I-140 approval notice. Have called USCIS, the answer said you can send you I-485 to the address on you I-140 approval notice.
Good luck
IMMIGRATION & NATURALIZATION SERVICE
TEXAS SERVICE CENTER
PO BOX 851488 - DEPT A
MESQUITE TX 75185-1488
It's the address on my I-140 approval notice. Have called USCIS, the answer said you can send you I-485 to the address on you I-140 approval notice.
Good luck
more...
xela
04-23 06:00 PM
There is no Dead zone as such. They accepted all the applications received from July 2nd to Aug 17th. They have taken back the notice that they issued on July 2nd. So, they should accept all applications received in between the above period.
they withdrew it a couple of days or so later. So everyone that already had sent their applications was fine.
they withdrew it a couple of days or so later. So everyone that already had sent their applications was fine.
eyeswe
02-11 06:11 PM
Now you know why Immigrants are needed! The Math......Sorry did not mean to hurt anyones intelligence with my peas sized brain... Good catch..
A good article supporting a sensible plan.
One minor correction however.
"Suppose half of these persons wish to purchase a home. If they were permitted to make a 20 percent down payment on a private home (and the average cost of a home in the U.S. today is approximately $200,000), this would result in a net financial gain of $1.6 billion immediately for American banks, not to mention improving the dismal real estate market in many areas of the country."
The figure quoted as 1.6 billion actually comes out to 16 Billion dollars if you do the math explained.
A good article supporting a sensible plan.
One minor correction however.
"Suppose half of these persons wish to purchase a home. If they were permitted to make a 20 percent down payment on a private home (and the average cost of a home in the U.S. today is approximately $200,000), this would result in a net financial gain of $1.6 billion immediately for American banks, not to mention improving the dismal real estate market in many areas of the country."
The figure quoted as 1.6 billion actually comes out to 16 Billion dollars if you do the math explained.
more...
Green.Tech
04-17 12:19 PM
My wife (going to use AP), My little son (US citizen) & my mother-in-law (Visitor Visa) are coming back to Dallas from India on Monday. My mother-in-law left USA in November 2008 and coming back again now. Would it be safe to send all three of them to the same counter at the POE? or would it be safe to send them to 2 separate counters.
My worry is that if they go together, the officer may think that my mother-in-law is here again for baby sitting or something like that since her leaving USA is less than 6 months. I know that there is no such requirement that a person has to be outside US for a certain period of time before entering again, but I am still wondering would it cause any problems. On the flip side if they go to different counters they may let her in without any issues, since my mother-in-law doesn't know English (I am planning to give a letter for the purpose of her trip), Please suggest?
kriskris,
IMHO, I don't think it matters. In the end, it is the IO's decision. There are no guarantees either way, and similarly there should not be an issue either way. Personally, I would want all three to be standing at one counter than at different counters.
My worry is that if they go together, the officer may think that my mother-in-law is here again for baby sitting or something like that since her leaving USA is less than 6 months. I know that there is no such requirement that a person has to be outside US for a certain period of time before entering again, but I am still wondering would it cause any problems. On the flip side if they go to different counters they may let her in without any issues, since my mother-in-law doesn't know English (I am planning to give a letter for the purpose of her trip), Please suggest?
kriskris,
IMHO, I don't think it matters. In the end, it is the IO's decision. There are no guarantees either way, and similarly there should not be an issue either way. Personally, I would want all three to be standing at one counter than at different counters.
2010 picture and wallpaper
bkarnik
10-26 03:33 PM
My experience, this is at the Mumbai consulate in 2004. At that time they had the drop box in place. I mailed my documents and they returned everything back with my H1 stamped.
My wife went for her H4 stamping (second stage) in 2005. They asked for all the original documents i.e my I-797 and her I-797 but returned both of the documents back at the end of the interview. I think she had copies with her and they kept those.
Best bet is to contact VFS and inquire.
My wife went for her H4 stamping (second stage) in 2005. They asked for all the original documents i.e my I-797 and her I-797 but returned both of the documents back at the end of the interview. I think she had copies with her and they kept those.
Best bet is to contact VFS and inquire.
more...
vandanaverdia
09-09 01:57 PM
^^^ bump ^^^
hair Zoo York by *Mickka on
NewDocinUS
02-05 01:52 PM
I am currently looking for any observership positions on B1/B2. Please let know if you have any friends who are doctors or who know any hospitals which offer observerships to international medical graduates.
Thanks
Thanks
more...
p_kumar
07-16 10:08 AM
If they accept people who didn't listen to govt annoucement and sent their applications and reject those who sincerely listened and obeyed, well all hell will break loose.I will sue USCIS personally(not a class action suit) and even sell my house to pay the lawyer fees.:mad: wait a minute! i dont have a house....
Thats right.i dont have a house, i dont have a life coz i wa waiting for this damn green card...
my PD Oct 2003, EB3
I-140 approved like years ago(Atleast seems to me.)
Thats right.i dont have a house, i dont have a life coz i wa waiting for this damn green card...
my PD Oct 2003, EB3
I-140 approved like years ago(Atleast seems to me.)
hot Wallpapers / Sherbert Entry
vandanaverdia
09-09 09:39 PM
We had 2 more users join the WA Chapter. Welcome aboard! We need more....
more...
house Zoo york by ~mordiehotyo on
OLDMONK
07-18 09:16 PM
My I 140 alone was applied on July12th as we did not know anything about the revision that time.
I did not recieve the receipt notice yet and I called USCIS and they dont have a record of my entry yet.
Mine was a labor substitution with my current company itself. My current company is a multi billion dollar US firm and they go by the rules, so I am not worried about my I 140 approval.
Since my I 140 was applied based on a labor subsitution, and if my I 140 receipt comes in August ( lets say august 10th), would I still be considered in the July bulletin ?
Thanks a lot for the reply,
Sam
The Big Question is can you squeeze a receipt before 15th Aug in hand(before noon). Means sent around 8-10th Aug (optimistic) They have exactly 16 days from your delivery date.
In Normal circumstances YES. in current scenario NO (pessimistic). Chances are you will get it much before 8th. I am just saying that to avoid your stress though.
And yes you will fall under the bulletin And the truth is who cares now as to what is current. They will accept every crap until 17th Aug. and then sit on it for next decade.
Don't take me wrong I wish you all the best, but the PR disaster they have been in recently I don't expect humanitarian approach from USCIS.
I did not recieve the receipt notice yet and I called USCIS and they dont have a record of my entry yet.
Mine was a labor substitution with my current company itself. My current company is a multi billion dollar US firm and they go by the rules, so I am not worried about my I 140 approval.
Since my I 140 was applied based on a labor subsitution, and if my I 140 receipt comes in August ( lets say august 10th), would I still be considered in the July bulletin ?
Thanks a lot for the reply,
Sam
The Big Question is can you squeeze a receipt before 15th Aug in hand(before noon). Means sent around 8-10th Aug (optimistic) They have exactly 16 days from your delivery date.
In Normal circumstances YES. in current scenario NO (pessimistic). Chances are you will get it much before 8th. I am just saying that to avoid your stress though.
And yes you will fall under the bulletin And the truth is who cares now as to what is current. They will accept every crap until 17th Aug. and then sit on it for next decade.
Don't take me wrong I wish you all the best, but the PR disaster they have been in recently I don't expect humanitarian approach from USCIS.
tattoo Growl: zoo york
black_logs
06-09 10:22 AM
Uptill 2001/2002 H1B transfer/extensions used to take 15 days to 1 month. Now they take anywhere between 4-8 months. You'll see once the premium I-140 comes into being. The regular I-140 will take forever. Premium processings have implications on regular processing. Basically they are discouraging people to file in regular queue.
more...
pictures in the Zoo York video.
Libra
08-10 11:52 AM
I wonder how people will come up with such questions, i never even thought about it. And i dont think it's a problem. It's just my opinion per my experience.
dresses Embed Zoo York Background Code
ajju
02-25 12:04 AM
what am I missing here? other than the hassle of getting paper copies filled out/ printed and the advantage of getting a refund a few weeks earlier, what is the advantage of e-filing?
at the end its matter of choice... but having choice is always good :-)
at the end its matter of choice... but having choice is always good :-)
more...
makeup YORK KIDS 4 CHILDREN#39;S ZOO ANIMALS SAFARI WALLPAPER - YK0107 (Page 31)
chaks7
12-07 11:09 AM
I had similar experience in Mexico. Most of the queries are directed at your employer if it is a consulting co. As ss1026 said, every case is different, but if you can provide the info. it should be ok, though it can test our nerves and time-taking. Hang on and be diligent with the queries and wishing you good luck.
girlfriend wallpaper at Central Park Zoo
svam77
07-18 07:05 PM
Thanks for the replies !! I have everything ready as I was planning for concurrent filing. But since the decision was changed on July 2nd, my attorney just filed I 140.
sure, I would sign up for the contribution.
sure, I would sign up for the contribution.
hairstyles zoo york city Image
a_yaja
07-18 11:02 AM
what is your country of birth? I know dates never went current to sep'08 for india...
His priority date was May 2004 - not Sept. 2008. He kept his original priority date.
His priority date was May 2004 - not Sept. 2008. He kept his original priority date.
WeShallOvercome
07-23 04:11 PM
No responses :(
Can someone tell exactly how an FP notice looks?
Can someone tell exactly how an FP notice looks?
JunRN
09-25 10:44 AM
Good find! Do we get to send this to Congress and to USCIS? I think they should get a copy.
No comments:
Post a Comment