Mount Soche
12-18 06:21 PM
Summons to serve on the jury are sent to anyone with a driver's license so non-US citizens should not be surprised to get them.
As everyone else says, just notify them of your ineligibility by the stated date and you will be excused. It is very important that you do notify them by the stated date or there could be legal ramifications.
As everyone else says, just notify them of your ineligibility by the stated date and you will be excused. It is very important that you do notify them by the stated date or there could be legal ramifications.
wallpaper pink floyd. Tags: pink floyd wallpaper
sunny26
02-14 05:51 PM
Because u r in Chennai You can contact Belview travels. I always use to book ticket thr them. They give good rates. They accept check or u can transfer to belview ICICI account. Very proffessional. If u need details send PM. I can give u phone number and gmail id so u can chat with them
wallpaper pink floyd. Now some Wallpapers of AC / DC
texcan
09-02 04:58 PM
I will be taking up a new job and I have been told by the new employer that, benifits will start after 30 days.
I presently have insurence through my employer. My understnading is that, insurence stops the day I leave the present employer. Now how do i handle the stop gap in insurence to be on safer side...??
Any help is appreciated...
AFAIK you can continue your insurance coverage as it was from previous employer only difference is that you will have to pay for it. Ask HR or Insurance Agent assigned/responsible for your employer.
Alternatively you can buy short term insurance, i used Fortis many times in past. Its very cheap and will cover you between jobs. Search for short-term coverage.
HTH
-s
I presently have insurence through my employer. My understnading is that, insurence stops the day I leave the present employer. Now how do i handle the stop gap in insurence to be on safer side...??
Any help is appreciated...
AFAIK you can continue your insurance coverage as it was from previous employer only difference is that you will have to pay for it. Ask HR or Insurance Agent assigned/responsible for your employer.
Alternatively you can buy short term insurance, i used Fortis many times in past. Its very cheap and will cover you between jobs. Search for short-term coverage.
HTH
-s
wallpaper pink floyd. Pink Floyd — Another Brick In
redgreen
11-12 11:09 AM
This is simply called pure selfishness.
The problem he is talking about is not a widespread one and never heard of, other than may be for one or two people in this forum (one may be nk2006; sorry that it happened to you).
Even if it had happened to one or two exceptional cases, it can be rectified as it is a simple error from the part of USCIS. This is not a major thing to waste IV resources. This is not a serious immigration issue.
The way nk2006 misused IV resources for such a simple personal issue is unpardonable .
Knowing that there are such people among 'highly educated' is disheartening.
The problem he is talking about is not a widespread one and never heard of, other than may be for one or two people in this forum (one may be nk2006; sorry that it happened to you).
Even if it had happened to one or two exceptional cases, it can be rectified as it is a simple error from the part of USCIS. This is not a major thing to waste IV resources. This is not a serious immigration issue.
The way nk2006 misused IV resources for such a simple personal issue is unpardonable .
Knowing that there are such people among 'highly educated' is disheartening.
more...
wallpaper pink floyd. Pink Floyd Wallpaper @ Pink
abe1
06-23 12:28 AM
ndbhatt,
If I read your profile right, you arrived in US in April 2005 flied for LC in July 07. I think that is a different situation than someone working in H1B since 1999 (F1 since 1996). Do you know anyone in H1B since 1999 and without an EAD option? I suppose waiting 14 years is very different than waiting 5 years..
If I read your profile right, you arrived in US in April 2005 flied for LC in July 07. I think that is a different situation than someone working in H1B since 1999 (F1 since 1996). Do you know anyone in H1B since 1999 and without an EAD option? I suppose waiting 14 years is very different than waiting 5 years..
wallpaper pink floyd. PINK FLOYD - Banners, Black,
Refugee_New
06-12 06:20 PM
I think i tried everything to get my I-485 approval. But nothing worked.
1. So far 3 SRs have been created. No response.
2. Infopass - No response (other than pending status)
3. Letter to Ombudsman - No response so far. Its been more than 50 days.
4. Called IO's several times - Nothing happend.
5. One IO told me that she would try to assign my file to an officer. This was two months back. Nothing happend.
My case is still waiting to be assigned to an officer. What else should i do?
MY case details are PD:02/2002, EB2, India. I-485 RD: 06/06/07.
1. So far 3 SRs have been created. No response.
2. Infopass - No response (other than pending status)
3. Letter to Ombudsman - No response so far. Its been more than 50 days.
4. Called IO's several times - Nothing happend.
5. One IO told me that she would try to assign my file to an officer. This was two months back. Nothing happend.
My case is still waiting to be assigned to an officer. What else should i do?
MY case details are PD:02/2002, EB2, India. I-485 RD: 06/06/07.
more...
wallpaper pink floyd. free pink floyd wallpaper
ajju
08-13 12:44 AM
This means clouds are flooded with GC's and they are dropping to earth drop by drop.
loved the song.. heard so many times.. without knowing the detailed meaning :-)
I think we all gather here for dancing munna bhai style.. and we'll find our individual reason soon :-)
loved the song.. heard so many times.. without knowing the detailed meaning :-)
I think we all gather here for dancing munna bhai style.. and we'll find our individual reason soon :-)
wallpaper pink floyd. Pink Floyd Dark Side Picture
adurthy
11-07 11:35 AM
Hi,
We have applied for AP on Oct 1st and its still pending .
I have the following questions.
1) Can we enter using the AP thats gets approved when we are outside the US
2) How to expedite AP process other then business emergency as my wife is not working
3) can she enter using H4 even though she has used AP and EAD before. is there any problem to GC
4) I am going to India in Dec , assuming I get the AP by then is it ok for her to enter using h4 and myself AP.
Thanks in Advance for your suggestions
We have applied for AP on Oct 1st and its still pending .
I have the following questions.
1) Can we enter using the AP thats gets approved when we are outside the US
2) How to expedite AP process other then business emergency as my wife is not working
3) can she enter using H4 even though she has used AP and EAD before. is there any problem to GC
4) I am going to India in Dec , assuming I get the AP by then is it ok for her to enter using h4 and myself AP.
Thanks in Advance for your suggestions
more...
wallpaper pink floyd. Music - Pink Floyd Wallpaper
miamikk
10-22 11:40 PM
I completed 6 years of H1B in Sept 2009 and my employer has filed for recapture of time and after recapture my H1B should expire on Jan 15, 2010. I have received Notice of Action from USCIS and I am not sure if I will get approval notice before Jan 15 as I heard the regular application process might take up to 6 months.
I have couple of questions:
If I don't receive a response from USCIS before Jan 15, can I work till I get the notice ? or my employer is required to terminate my employment on Jan 15 according to the recapture time as mentioned on application ?
I would like to apply for B2 transfer so I can stay for 2 months and travel around US. I also own car, house, and a ton of personal belongings etc. My house is under water (I mean I have $390K loan left on the house which is probably worth $250K). I might have to take it into foreclosure and eventually file for Bankruptcy and the process might take anywhere between 3 months to 18 months in present situation. I plan to leave US with in 2 months as I want to complete the mandatory 1-year outside before I could be eligible for new H1 visa but I might have to come back multiple to US for legal purposes during foreclosure or bankruptcy. Can I request a long term B2 visa (like 2 or 5 year) ?
If my employer does terminate my job on Jan 15 2010, how early should I file for B2 transfer ?
If my employer say that I can legally work till I get notice from USCIS, when should I file for B2 transfer ?
what are the typical costs of filing for H1b to B2 transfer ? (application fees, attorney fees etc.)
I really appreciate any suggestions.
I have couple of questions:
If I don't receive a response from USCIS before Jan 15, can I work till I get the notice ? or my employer is required to terminate my employment on Jan 15 according to the recapture time as mentioned on application ?
I would like to apply for B2 transfer so I can stay for 2 months and travel around US. I also own car, house, and a ton of personal belongings etc. My house is under water (I mean I have $390K loan left on the house which is probably worth $250K). I might have to take it into foreclosure and eventually file for Bankruptcy and the process might take anywhere between 3 months to 18 months in present situation. I plan to leave US with in 2 months as I want to complete the mandatory 1-year outside before I could be eligible for new H1 visa but I might have to come back multiple to US for legal purposes during foreclosure or bankruptcy. Can I request a long term B2 visa (like 2 or 5 year) ?
If my employer does terminate my job on Jan 15 2010, how early should I file for B2 transfer ?
If my employer say that I can legally work till I get notice from USCIS, when should I file for B2 transfer ?
what are the typical costs of filing for H1b to B2 transfer ? (application fees, attorney fees etc.)
I really appreciate any suggestions.
wallpaper pink floyd. Pink Floyd
pmpforgc
12-11 08:53 PM
Can some one reply my following questions about Advance parole
Hi
I am trying to file Paper based Advance Parole ( I-131) for me and my family.
I have few questions regarding process and forms. Appriciate your hlep with those.
(1) I Last enetered as F-1. My F-1 visa stamp has expired. I currently have H-1B approved but never stamped on my passport. My I-140 approved and I-485 pending.
On form I-131 in section 3. "Class of admission" what I should write " F-1 "or "H-1B"?
(2) If I check on "More than One trip" in Part-7 section -1 of the form, does the process differ in any way? Does it need any extra fee? Does it need any extra document to support the multiple entry AP application? Will it affect approval in any way? How long (one yr two year?) is AP, once it is approved, is valid?
(3) I never had applied for EAD based on pending I-485 and does not intend to do so in near future.
Does I need to apply for EAD to get AP? and in Cover letter for my AP do I need to mention EAD or it is not required?
(4) For my sons ( 15 yrs age) can I sign as a person preparing form?
thanks for your help with AP application.
(5) Where can we get appropriat photos for I-131. I went to Wallgreen and CVS but both told they all have digital photographs only. Also they also dont take side view they all take frontal view? so where can we get approriate photos for I-131 (Advance Parole)
Hi
I am trying to file Paper based Advance Parole ( I-131) for me and my family.
I have few questions regarding process and forms. Appriciate your hlep with those.
(1) I Last enetered as F-1. My F-1 visa stamp has expired. I currently have H-1B approved but never stamped on my passport. My I-140 approved and I-485 pending.
On form I-131 in section 3. "Class of admission" what I should write " F-1 "or "H-1B"?
(2) If I check on "More than One trip" in Part-7 section -1 of the form, does the process differ in any way? Does it need any extra fee? Does it need any extra document to support the multiple entry AP application? Will it affect approval in any way? How long (one yr two year?) is AP, once it is approved, is valid?
(3) I never had applied for EAD based on pending I-485 and does not intend to do so in near future.
Does I need to apply for EAD to get AP? and in Cover letter for my AP do I need to mention EAD or it is not required?
(4) For my sons ( 15 yrs age) can I sign as a person preparing form?
thanks for your help with AP application.
(5) Where can we get appropriat photos for I-131. I went to Wallgreen and CVS but both told they all have digital photographs only. Also they also dont take side view they all take frontal view? so where can we get approriate photos for I-131 (Advance Parole)
more...
wallpaper pink floyd. Wallpaper-Pink Floyd
cherish37
10-24 03:03 PM
Hi sreedhar,
I am a July 2nd filer, after a long long wait, finally got my checks cleared on Oct 11, 2007, my lawyer received the I-765 and FP notices on 10/19, but not the I-485 receipt. Receipt date is 8/14, different A#s, Not able to check status online. Seems I am the lucky one got experience of all kinds of problems that July 2nd filer encountered.
Most importantly, without the physical I-485 receipt, I am not able to apply for AP... I am very worry about if the I-485 receipt was lost in mail.
I am a July 2nd filer, after a long long wait, finally got my checks cleared on Oct 11, 2007, my lawyer received the I-765 and FP notices on 10/19, but not the I-485 receipt. Receipt date is 8/14, different A#s, Not able to check status online. Seems I am the lucky one got experience of all kinds of problems that July 2nd filer encountered.
Most importantly, without the physical I-485 receipt, I am not able to apply for AP... I am very worry about if the I-485 receipt was lost in mail.
wallpaper pink floyd. Pink-floyd-mobile-wallpaper
desi3933
07-10 09:29 PM
Any inputs on what to provide to HR or atleast how to explain that visa is not required, is appreciated.
Thanks.
Take printout of this page
USCIS - Employment Authorization (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=1847c9ee2f82b010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=1847c9ee2f82b010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
.
Thanks.
Take printout of this page
USCIS - Employment Authorization (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=1847c9ee2f82b010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=1847c9ee2f82b010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
.
more...
wallpaper pink floyd. HD Pink Floyd: Dark Side
meridiani.planum
05-05 12:26 AM
I was not aware of the 120 days... I filed my wifes EAD day 138 days before expiry (should have been more carefull!)... So what happens now? Rejection? Denial? RFE?
Also what docs should be send after efiling, if any?
rejected. Meaning they will return it with your filing fees:
http://www.immigration-law.com/Archive%20XVI.html
02/14/2008: USCIS Clarification of Denial vs. Rejection of EAD Renewal Application Filed Earlier Than 120 Days Prior to Expiration of EAD
* We posted this message on 02/04/2008 and raised this issue. The AILA has just reported that the USCIS clarified its message that the premature filing would be "rejected" rather than "denied." What this means is that the filers will at least save the filing fees
Also what docs should be send after efiling, if any?
rejected. Meaning they will return it with your filing fees:
http://www.immigration-law.com/Archive%20XVI.html
02/14/2008: USCIS Clarification of Denial vs. Rejection of EAD Renewal Application Filed Earlier Than 120 Days Prior to Expiration of EAD
* We posted this message on 02/04/2008 and raised this issue. The AILA has just reported that the USCIS clarified its message that the premature filing would be "rejected" rather than "denied." What this means is that the filers will at least save the filing fees
wallpaper pink floyd. Pink-floyd-mobile-wallpaper
leoindiano
08-13 09:42 AM
All those who wanna dance the K K Menon style with both palms spread out and shaking with each movement - from the movie Honeymoon Travels Pvt Ltd - raise your hand!
The song is - Sajnaji Vaari Vaari Jaaunji Main...Tuhi to mera sarkar hai... aisa mera pyaar hai ... - I can imagine us singing this to the GREEN CARD ... :D :D
KK menon, that song is hilarious.....
The song is - Sajnaji Vaari Vaari Jaaunji Main...Tuhi to mera sarkar hai... aisa mera pyaar hai ... - I can imagine us singing this to the GREEN CARD ... :D :D
KK menon, that song is hilarious.....
more...
wallpaper pink floyd. Wallpapers · Music Pink Floyd
rajarao
12-17 12:12 PM
I traveled- chicago-frankfurt-bangalore- H1B extended but visa stamp expired. No one asked anything while going.
While coming back they checked my AP at bangalore only (Check-in, indian immigration and boarding). no one asked for it in Frankfurt.
on I-94 that they give in flight, leave the visa issuance date blank (air line crew did not understand what AP is?).
While coming back they checked my AP at bangalore only (Check-in, indian immigration and boarding). no one asked for it in Frankfurt.
on I-94 that they give in flight, leave the visa issuance date blank (air line crew did not understand what AP is?).
wallpaper pink floyd. Image for pink floyd wall800
WTFever
12-02 06:49 PM
Well this is the non-immigrant section, and I also said I was not sure where to post it. Care to give me a clue?
more...
wallpaper pink floyd. Related Wallpapers. Pink Floyd
PD_Dec2002
08-27 05:00 PM
thanks for you understanding....i don't want her processing to be closed. if we're divorces can her processing still be on?
No, her processing cannot go on. It would be illegal on YOUR part to claim her as a spouse for a GC when she is really is not your spouse anymore (once you file for divorce, that is).
Thanks,
Jayant
No, her processing cannot go on. It would be illegal on YOUR part to claim her as a spouse for a GC when she is really is not your spouse anymore (once you file for divorce, that is).
Thanks,
Jayant
wallpaper pink floyd. Pink Floyd Women
Porch
08-28 02:29 PM
DO we need the latest pay stubs to extend the h1b from company A? Since I'm working for company B now, I'm little confused.
wallpaper pink floyd. Pink Floyd Wallpaper 21.jpg
Green.Tech
03-12 05:56 PM
If you are looking for career change PT MBA is not a good option,you can do PT MBA if you are typically further along in career, often on track for advancement to senior management and you need to balance heavy course load in addition to work and family. I'll be graduating this May from Wharton (Executive MBA) I'm already started getting lucrative offers from consulting firms but unfortuately my I-140 is still pending
So, will the new jobs "change" your job description to render AC-21 ineffective (similar or same category job etc.)?
So, will the new jobs "change" your job description to render AC-21 ineffective (similar or same category job etc.)?
Steve Mitchell
November 21st, 2005, 06:09 PM
The shots can be sharpened much better which would make all of them even more appealing.
sanjay02
01-22 04:40 PM
Have you used AC21?
What are the implications if for some wierd reason your I-485 gets denied and you dont have an H1-B to fall back upon?
Say you have an H1-B which is extended for 3 yrs( based on approved I-140) from now till 2011, in the year 2011 your I-485 file is opned and its not approved for some reason so will you get another 3 yr extension for H1-B ie till year 2014?
What are the implications if for some wierd reason your I-485 gets denied and you dont have an H1-B to fall back upon?
Say you have an H1-B which is extended for 3 yrs( based on approved I-140) from now till 2011, in the year 2011 your I-485 file is opned and its not approved for some reason so will you get another 3 yr extension for H1-B ie till year 2014?
No comments:
Post a Comment