Saturday, June 11, 2011

wallpaper pemandangan

images wallpaper pemandangan air wallpaper pemandangan. Wallpaper+pemandangan+laut
  • Wallpaper+pemandangan+laut



  • ssdtm
    12-11 04:49 PM
    Here is good thread that answers most of your questions

    http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1129&page=6





    wallpaper Wallpaper+pemandangan+laut wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan laut. Pemandangan+laut+kartun;
  • wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan laut. Pemandangan+laut+kartun;



  • fatjoe
    10-24 02:20 PM
    I was told that, if we do not see any activity for 90 days, then we can contact USCIS to raise a Service Request.





    wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan air
  • wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan air



  • needlotsofluck
    07-26 09:52 PM
    Please see the update in Oh law's site

    Under the update July 2007 VB, visa number was unable for the entire July 2007. It remained such until July 17, 2007 when both DOS and USCIS reversed their positions. There could be some 104(c) H-1B three-year extension petitions filed in July bore the 17th. Since the July 2007 VB has been reversed and remains "current" in July, it will remain a challenging issue for these filers. Those who file after July 17, 2007 and before August 1, 2007 may not be entitled to the benefit of 104(c) extension. Accordingly, those who need three-year extension under 104(c) should not file the H-1B extension until after August 1, 2007 to obtain three year extension, even though they will have to pay the increased filing of $320 rather than the current $190. In August, the EB visa number will remain "unavailable" for the entire EB classifications, presenting the best opportunity to file such 104(c) three-year increment H-1B extension petition. What a twist and irony of the development of events?

    This is new to me. Can you please indicate the site address of this memo?
    Thanks





    2011 wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan laut. Pemandangan+laut+kartun; wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan indah.
  • wallpaper pemandangan indah.



  • anilsal
    11-26 05:28 PM
    Regarding surrendering I-94 upon departure, it has happened that the airline agent forgets to take it out.

    On your return it is removed and a fresh one is given at port of entry (no questions asked).



    more...


    wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan air
  • wallpaper pemandangan air



  • Rajkrish9
    10-31 11:31 AM
    Public can enlighten their experiences..

    Thanks in Advance.

    Raj.





    wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan indah. pemandangan indah gratis
  • wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan indah. pemandangan indah gratis



  • jonty_11
    01-08 01:18 PM
    If TCS or any Indian firm claims you owe them something since you quit them after coming to US (contract breach or whatever), they will not release your PF until you clear your accounts with them. Call is yours after seeing if the payback is greater than PF??



    more...


    wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan alam.
  • wallpaper pemandangan alam.



  • deba
    01-22 05:46 PM
    "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
    Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    - Mark Twain





    2010 wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan air wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan air
  • wallpaper pemandangan air



  • Rav!
    10-02 02:25 PM
    Hello all,

    I am in a similar situation. H1 expiring soon and still don't have an approved LCA (LCA got rejected due to FEIN error and it has been re-applied again but the attorney did not send in any additional documentation to DOL to prove that FEIN is in fact genuine).

    LC and I140 have been approved...so wanted to apply for a 3 yr extension.

    My Attorney is now suggesting 2 options in case we do not receive the LCA approval before the expiration of the my current H1

    Option 1: To go ahead and apply for H1 extension and submit all the documentation regarding the LCA application, the reason for denial and sending in evidence for the FEIN.

    As per him, USCIS should accept and approve the H1 extension. Personally I have my doubts that this will work. Attorney says that this what other attorney's are all doing. Are they really? Does any body know if the H1 was approved??

    Option 2: Use a previously used LCA (one that has been used earlier this year to obtain a H1 B for Employee XYZ who holds the same position as I do AND is valid until June 2011) and apply for my H1 extension.

    Can a LCA be reused? Is it a valid/legal thing to do?

    Any and all help in obtaining an answer for the above questions is really appreciated.

    Thanks.



    more...


    wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan air
  • wallpaper pemandangan air



  • chanduv23
    09-14 04:50 PM
    Come on folks - follow your heart

    SEE YOU ALL THERE IN DC





    hair wallpaper pemandangan indah. wallpaper pemandangan. gambar2 wallpaper pemandangan
  • gambar2 wallpaper pemandangan



  • yogeshmanohar
    09-14 11:56 PM
    A very smooth experience..! wife , Son and I came back on last Sunday on AP. No issues whatsoever. Had to go through secondary inspection but was through in 35-40 mins.



    more...


    wallpaper pemandangan. 10 Wallpaper Pemandangan Keren
  • 10 Wallpaper Pemandangan Keren



  • jonty_11
    02-14 04:17 PM
    In the RIR system EB2 was MS + 3 and BS+5.

    If BS+5 is still the norm in PERM...how come MS+0 is acceptable under PERM. Did they change the rule....I think this a loophole





    hot wallpaper pemandangan air wallpaper pemandangan. 10 Wallpaper Pemandangan Keren
  • 10 Wallpaper Pemandangan Keren



  • ibbu_arif
    11-16 10:33 AM
    Adurthy,

    I am in the same boat.. I am also waiting for my AP approval. (applied Oct 10th)

    Just wanted to know at which Service Center you filed? Did you get the reciept notices.

    My attorney says he will tell my reciept number as soon as he has it.
    I am thinking he is lazy to sort his mail :). It has been 5 weeks now.



    more...


    house wallpaper pemandangan pantai. wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan laut.
  • wallpaper pemandangan laut.



  • Desichakit
    07-22 09:29 AM
    You are correct Pappu. I totally agree with you.





    tattoo wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan indah. pemandangan indah gratis wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan pantai. Foto+pemandangan+pantai
  • wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan pantai. Foto+pemandangan+pantai



  • StuckInTheMuck
    05-04 04:08 PM
    Great! Thanks to all three of you.



    more...


    pictures wallpaper pemandangan alam. wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan pantai.
  • wallpaper pemandangan pantai.



  • va_labor2002
    06-16 01:22 PM
    Excellent idea. Please talk to the Core team.
    We should set up a webfax/email for all members to be sent to CNN and FOX like the ones we setup for the senators.

    Any comments from Core team ?





    dresses 10 Wallpaper Pemandangan Keren wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan.
  • wallpaper pemandangan.



  • makemygc
    06-12 07:38 PM
    See my response below:-

    My 5th year on H1 will be completed in end of June 2007. I got my labor certification(EB-3) and I-140 approved and didn't apply for I-485. As my I-140 is approved, I recently applied for 3 year extension. The following are the few things I want clarify with you gurus:

    1) Can I change the employer after I get my 3 year extension on H1 ?
    Yes

    2) If I change the employer and If I transfer my H1, Will I get 3 years on my H1 based on 140 approval?
    Yes

    3) After switching to new employer, if I start the GC process all over again, can I keep my old priority date?
    Yes

    4) I heard Gc process should be filed before expiry of 5th yr on H1 b, if i change my employer can i file for GC process in 6th yr and get furthur extension ?
    Once you have one labor file, which you already have, you can use that to get extension in your new company. I did the same. But since you already applied for 3 yr extension, you don't even need to worry about this thing. Simply transfer your H1 to new company and refile your labor and port the priority date.

    I really appreciate your valuable inputs and help me out.
    Thanks a lot!



    more...


    makeup wallpaper pemandangan air wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan pantai.
  • wallpaper pemandangan pantai.



  • agt
    05-23 08:21 PM
    can you pls reveal the name of your employer?
    Thanks for your Reply.
    Right now I am planning to lodge a complaint to DOL against this body shopper.
    The problem is that in the past no one dared to file a complaint and thats why now it becomes his habit to threat every one for lay off and sending to India and exploiting the
    H1B visa holder.





    girlfriend wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan pantai. Foto+pemandangan+pantai wallpaper pemandangan. ha KLCC takde dekat paris
  • ha KLCC takde dekat paris



  • ayaskant
    02-01 09:34 AM
    Dude,
    My employer filed it on my behalf. I didn't pay anything for it.
    I think ur question is unrelated to what I asked.
    Try answering my questions if you can.
    AK





    hairstyles 10 Wallpaper Pemandangan Keren wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan
  • wallpaper pemandangan. wallpaper pemandangan



  • whitecollarslave
    02-26 01:50 PM
    Guys, Sorry for my ignorance but
    I was checking vfs-usa.co.in website and in "Immigrant Visas for East & West " section, its written

    An immigrant visa allows the person receiving it to live and work indefinitely in the United States. Immigrant visas are issued based on approved I-129F, I-130, I-140, I-360, or I-600 petitions that establish a family- or employment-based relationship between the petitioner and the beneficiary.

    I have my I140 approved through a american company and my h1b is getting expired in june 09.

    According to above wordings, I can get a visa to live and work indefinitely,based on my approved I140. I have never heard about it.

    Might be some one can explain what is exactly means.

    Thanks in advance!!!!



    https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/ApplnForms/CalendarDatesFrame.aspx?param=+Vv1l5af10Fj9LRisYRG lOas6VuVWZj874VfIUoa8/i/nDTCOq948rhTtLbfrAqki7SQQWSNLLD/GVTVwV9esxn7sbFyXKFBIf+0MhxDK3lO9SX9/icHZuOj59V0yrWmbfsA8p25o30TIxXH2iKk9vG7LmdlwDBGv8D MV/ZPB+VjmunVn3/J5jOdBHdnIQXmWzpfrp/QRvDdsax0+vpHY8y9UxMiJXWBkQgbatE9DwFZgut4/12t7UswvdMDdKj9uk1Aj8HjxeTpMC8IoZ2LHA==

    Ok, so the above says that you can get a "immigrant visa" based on approved 140 (for your case). In order to get that "immigrant visa" that will allow you to work "indefinitely", you need to actually apply for the the "visa". Based on your 140, you can apply for this "immigrant visa" in two ways. If you are outside of the country, do what is called "consular processing" where you apply for a immigrant visa at a US consulate in a different country. If you are already (legally) in the US, you apply for what is called adjustment of status. The problem is that these "immigrant visas" based on 140 are in short supply compared to demand. Join the queue.

    ... so whats your confusion?





    kumar_77
    08-01 11:16 AM
    Hello Core Members ,

    We are seeing that some applications are being returned by USCIS mail room people , for improper fees and missing forms . This looks to be a very bit issue for people who have filed the cases , during July . Its possible that the filers may have made any mistake or this can be a mistake of Mail room People too due to huge volume of applications they have received . During Normal process every one had a fair chance of applying again with in the current month or many times even the preceding months. This is definitely not the case this time. If some case is rejected after Aug 17, they will not be able to file I 485 for Years . Can any of the core members suggest a way to contact the USCIS or DHS people and get some relief from this , and allow to re file the I 485 .

    Thanks
    Kumar





    uslegals
    12-20 02:00 PM
    Hello Everybody,

    My wife & I have our 485 interviews in January. Any advice is appreciated. Mine is a EB (EB- 2) petition. Our PD is April 2006. We filed for 485's in July 2007 and our 485's were transferred to National Benefits Center in 2008. I was promoted hence my title is different now from what was filed on the Labor application and job duties only changed a little bit. My petitioner is the same,

    Couple of questions -
    Will they interview my wife & I together ?
    Is it advisable to take the immigration attorney with us for the interview.?
    Can the IO approve the case on the spot.?
    Can IO stamp the passport since my PD is current.?

    If somebody can direct me to any recent experiences for folks who did have interviews - that would be really helpful.

    Thanks!

    Ritesh



    No comments:

    Post a Comment