sanju
04-30 10:02 PM
What is the agenda now?
someone just woke up after 8 months, now asking the agenda, not willing to spare a penny or bring in energy, but wants an "update" about the date & time he will get his GC in mail. Is that something new, NO, its been a consistent behavior, that's why I never liked gjoe.
.
someone just woke up after 8 months, now asking the agenda, not willing to spare a penny or bring in energy, but wants an "update" about the date & time he will get his GC in mail. Is that something new, NO, its been a consistent behavior, that's why I never liked gjoe.
.
wallpaper Tags: paramore wallpaper
adobe howm
07-23 12:10 PM
ya , in ur words agents
as many have replied to you, again I underline this -in the first place you wouldn't have applied two h-1b's - ended some*one*s dream of coming here & work like you.
don't take me wrong. this is your *homework* dude...something you have to do from your part - I would do some little research, check with dudes who are working on either firms, look back their little history. it is important for you just do that. or this is not the place to discuss who is best employer and best place to live. there are numerous forums do exists - you can google it.
All the best.
as many have replied to you, again I underline this -in the first place you wouldn't have applied two h-1b's - ended some*one*s dream of coming here & work like you.
don't take me wrong. this is your *homework* dude...something you have to do from your part - I would do some little research, check with dudes who are working on either firms, look back their little history. it is important for you just do that. or this is not the place to discuss who is best employer and best place to live. there are numerous forums do exists - you can google it.
All the best.
jani07
04-01 06:49 PM
with persons like this is to ignore them. He not ashamed of his abuse of system. I don't think we owe him answers.
2011 paramore hayley williams
mrajatish
09-26 09:50 PM
I kind of agree that this insanity really needs to stop - people need to realize EB3 and EB2 are both going to be pretty slow for India, so the best option or the only option is to lobby for a legislative change.
Also, labor sub if allowed should not allow PD substitution. Why can't DOL/USCIS stop that?
Also, labor sub if allowed should not allow PD substitution. Why can't DOL/USCIS stop that?
more...
SpookyH1Alien
12-08 06:10 PM
Hi Praveen
I recently went for my 10 year H-1B stamping in hyderabad in august end. I got the 221g slip and as in your case, the officer retained my passport. They requested info about my company which I duly provided in a weeks time. I got my visa approved and passport in my hands in early november so it took about 70 days. Obviously every case is different so I cannot say how long your case would be pending but my brother had to wait about 60 days for his visa stamping.
My company was ok with me staying back for the stamping. Though I have AP/EAD (July 2007 filer) I used the opportunity to spend time with my family. I came back last week with no issues at the POE. Good luck with your case
Can you please let us know which city and when exactly? Also, do you know if it was a TAL case? I am in a permanent position but in the semiconductor industry. My company does not take absences of more than 2/3 weeks easily. I am planning a trip to India soon. I would like to understand the risks involved. No AP/EAD.
I recently went for my 10 year H-1B stamping in hyderabad in august end. I got the 221g slip and as in your case, the officer retained my passport. They requested info about my company which I duly provided in a weeks time. I got my visa approved and passport in my hands in early november so it took about 70 days. Obviously every case is different so I cannot say how long your case would be pending but my brother had to wait about 60 days for his visa stamping.
My company was ok with me staying back for the stamping. Though I have AP/EAD (July 2007 filer) I used the opportunity to spend time with my family. I came back last week with no issues at the POE. Good luck with your case
Can you please let us know which city and when exactly? Also, do you know if it was a TAL case? I am in a permanent position but in the semiconductor industry. My company does not take absences of more than 2/3 weeks easily. I am planning a trip to India soon. I would like to understand the risks involved. No AP/EAD.
nashorn
12-18 03:13 PM
You can set up register on the website of USCIS. After you get an account, put in your case receipt #, and you can monitor the progress of the case.
more...
madsat1234
06-01 01:04 PM
Received Appointment Letter today..
Asked for Medicals, Tax returns(Last 3 years), birth Certificate, and Affidavit of Support I834(mine is not Family based GC) why did they ask me. Is there anyone else in the same situation
I am the primary Applicant, PD Jul 2003, EB3
There are no visa numbers available for this category. Why Interview call..
Even if they selected my application randomly there are no visa numbers available..
Please help..
Asked for Medicals, Tax returns(Last 3 years), birth Certificate, and Affidavit of Support I834(mine is not Family based GC) why did they ask me. Is there anyone else in the same situation
I am the primary Applicant, PD Jul 2003, EB3
There are no visa numbers available for this category. Why Interview call..
Even if they selected my application randomly there are no visa numbers available..
Please help..
2010 hayley williams paramore riot.
krishmunn
03-04 12:28 PM
Also from Attorney blogs ---- If the employer does not file a new LCA (and you are not in a position to ask for it or quit the job), send a mail to Employer asking for a copy of new LCA as of first day of work in the new site. By law , it is employer's responsibility to file a new LCA and give a copy to you. If you send the mail, it is a proof that you have been trying to be on right side of law and employer is at fault.
If in future, you are held accountable for falling out of status, attorneys will probably be able to convince CIS that it is not your fault and save your case.
If in future, you are held accountable for falling out of status, attorneys will probably be able to convince CIS that it is not your fault and save your case.
more...
jnraajan
03-28 12:03 PM
When you search by Nationality, it doesnt return any results.
Once you search by Category (EB), it returns results, but then when you try to sort by a column heard, it loses this restriction.
Also, the sorting doesnt seem to work.
Once you search by Category (EB), it returns results, but then when you try to sort by a column heard, it loses this restriction.
Also, the sorting doesnt seem to work.
hair Paramore {wallpaper}
whitecollarslave
08-31 11:34 AM
I filed AOS during July 07 fiasco. It has been more than 15 months since the first fingerprint but I have not yet received 2nd fingerprint notice. I noticed a SLUD in May/09 but no notice. Anybody else out there who filed in July but don't have second fingerprint notice yet?
more...
InTheMoment
09-10 03:38 PM
I sooo hear you ...especially the "shitty town in northern mass Lawrence"...and Infopass in that town. How did you bear this obnoxious combination man :p? If they can't give any more info why is the use of our taxes going to pay his (Infopass "IO") salary.
I guess there were no dates in the Boston office I guess... they are usually a bit more helpful.
I guess there were no dates in the Boston office I guess... they are usually a bit more helpful.
hot Hayley Williams Wallpaper
Refugee_New
03-24 02:30 PM
Now everything is queued..... no more cutting lines.
Thanks for the news vinabath. You know what?
Indian cricket team won the world cup last night. They beat West Indies.
Congratulate Kapil, Srikanth, Ravi shastri, Gavaskar, Mohindar Amarnath and other team members.
Thanks for the news vinabath. You know what?
Indian cricket team won the world cup last night. They beat West Indies.
Congratulate Kapil, Srikanth, Ravi shastri, Gavaskar, Mohindar Amarnath and other team members.
more...
house Paramore wallpaper by
virald
07-13 09:48 PM
my lawyer says... apply now.. dont know what will be situ in october.. it might go forward.. backward...my pd is 10/2003.
he says since my medicals are over.. all docs are ready ... so he says file and be part of lawsuit..
is this wise idea...if i say yes.. he will file by next week..
i already sent money for my wife...
my company is not covering my wife's expenses.
the lawyer is charing 600 for legal and 745 for filing...
are these
reasonable fees
From what I understand, you guys should apply. Worse case scenario is that it will be sent back, but, if something comes out of the law suit or so called compromise, you guys could just become lucky.
FWIW, a big technology company's lawyer are sending almost 1100 applications.
he says since my medicals are over.. all docs are ready ... so he says file and be part of lawsuit..
is this wise idea...if i say yes.. he will file by next week..
i already sent money for my wife...
my company is not covering my wife's expenses.
the lawyer is charing 600 for legal and 745 for filing...
are these
reasonable fees
From what I understand, you guys should apply. Worse case scenario is that it will be sent back, but, if something comes out of the law suit or so called compromise, you guys could just become lucky.
FWIW, a big technology company's lawyer are sending almost 1100 applications.
tattoo wallpaper paramore. hayley williams hot wallpaper.
srikondoji
07-02 01:55 PM
In the month of June, USCIS employees had too much of Red Bull during normal business hours, otherwise they wouldnot have become so efficient/robotic all of a sudden.
How on earth could they take 7-8 months for 80,000 approvals and then finish the 60,000 approvals in just less than a month?
Did DOS played a hardball with USCIS?
By making all current in the month of JULY, DOS might have blackmailed USCIS to act fast on pending applications. If not, DOS will overburden them by infinite I-485 applications from july onwards. Finally when USCIS did its job, DOS revised the bulletin and took back what they said a fornight ago.
Clearly, DOS and USCIS have lot to explain and come clean on the whole mess up. With no new information between june 14th and July 2nd, how could they turn 180 degrees?
Anyone with math 101 class could have imagined that making everybody current from july onwards was stupid. All they had to had to do was move the PD for just a month or two. But again, they did what they have done and we have to bear the consequences.
Allegations against DOS and USCIS heads
1) They have colluded with doctors and lawyers to make a quick buck.
2) They are 100% inefficient and need to shutdown their shops.
3) They have generated un-ethical profits for staples, gas stations, doctors, lawyers and airline companies and postal services.
There needs to be accountability on their part and own the mess and pay us back every penny.
I simply need my money back or they should come out and say that i can use my same application whenever the PDs become current. In the event that i loose my visa status and i have to leave this country due to any reason, they need to reimburse me all my money.
In just 2 weeks these guys have shattered my dreams.
I had so many plans and they are broken all of a sudden.
No wonder mexicans are smart by not following rules and then protest on streets.
Its time for civil disobedience.
How on earth could they take 7-8 months for 80,000 approvals and then finish the 60,000 approvals in just less than a month?
Did DOS played a hardball with USCIS?
By making all current in the month of JULY, DOS might have blackmailed USCIS to act fast on pending applications. If not, DOS will overburden them by infinite I-485 applications from july onwards. Finally when USCIS did its job, DOS revised the bulletin and took back what they said a fornight ago.
Clearly, DOS and USCIS have lot to explain and come clean on the whole mess up. With no new information between june 14th and July 2nd, how could they turn 180 degrees?
Anyone with math 101 class could have imagined that making everybody current from july onwards was stupid. All they had to had to do was move the PD for just a month or two. But again, they did what they have done and we have to bear the consequences.
Allegations against DOS and USCIS heads
1) They have colluded with doctors and lawyers to make a quick buck.
2) They are 100% inefficient and need to shutdown their shops.
3) They have generated un-ethical profits for staples, gas stations, doctors, lawyers and airline companies and postal services.
There needs to be accountability on their part and own the mess and pay us back every penny.
I simply need my money back or they should come out and say that i can use my same application whenever the PDs become current. In the event that i loose my visa status and i have to leave this country due to any reason, they need to reimburse me all my money.
In just 2 weeks these guys have shattered my dreams.
I had so many plans and they are broken all of a sudden.
No wonder mexicans are smart by not following rules and then protest on streets.
Its time for civil disobedience.
more...
pictures paramore wallpaper!

coolpal
03-27 12:45 PM
I feel the same... but I'm not sure if I am ready to go back just yet. I spent beyond my means to get my masters and spent a couple of years just paying it back.
I might have some left in me to try again one more time and hoping that some reforms would happen which would help me then.
But yeah, I am not sure if I'll really go after that h1 if I have to go for stamping now.
pal :)
I might have some left in me to try again one more time and hoping that some reforms would happen which would help me then.
But yeah, I am not sure if I'll really go after that h1 if I have to go for stamping now.
pal :)
dresses paramore hayley williams
msyedy
02-05 02:26 PM
you have to give the H1 qualifying exam (I think Step 3), then you have to apply for Residency in universities. They all call you for personal interview, and the results are announced in mid march. Once you are selected, they'll process H1 for you. If you do not have step 3 cleared, then they'll process J1 visa for you. Most of these universities come under non-profit so, H1 quota is not a issue for them.
Oh Mr dexto_al read his question properly before giving your precious advise....
Oh Mr dexto_al read his question properly before giving your precious advise....
more...
makeup riot paramore wallpaper.
jthomas
10-17 08:40 PM
I filled on July 11th no receipt, no check cashed. My lawyer told me, that my lawyer has 50 more candidates waiting to get receipts in month of July.
I think there are many waiting for receipt. Take it easy.
I think there are many waiting for receipt. Take it easy.
girlfriend paramore wallpaper.
sixburgh
06-28 03:44 PM
I am one of the July 2007 485 filer.
Me and wife have EAD's which we are using right now on I-9's to work.
I have an expired H1 stamp on passport.
Wife too has expired H4 stamp on passport.
I have a valid h1b approval notice until 5/31/2013
Wife too has a valid h4 approval notice until 5/31/2013
I have an AP which is valid for 1 year from today.
I want to visit India for a marriage.
Questions I have:
- While exiting USA, do they take my I-94 ?
- While coming back, if I show my AP, does my H1 status cancels out?
- Given the sad situation of our GC's. but the fact that I have H1 approval, should I simply goto consulate in mumbai, and re-enter on h1? Someone said on this forum that one can have only 1 status, h1 or parole. So if I enter on h1, will that invalidate my Adjustment of status?
- Entering back on h1 stamp, will give me 3 years of least headache, cos I wont have to renew AP every year.
- Entering back on h1, will keep my wife's H4 valid too.
So question is should I enter back on H1 or AP?
Me and wife have EAD's which we are using right now on I-9's to work.
I have an expired H1 stamp on passport.
Wife too has expired H4 stamp on passport.
I have a valid h1b approval notice until 5/31/2013
Wife too has a valid h4 approval notice until 5/31/2013
I have an AP which is valid for 1 year from today.
I want to visit India for a marriage.
Questions I have:
- While exiting USA, do they take my I-94 ?
- While coming back, if I show my AP, does my H1 status cancels out?
- Given the sad situation of our GC's. but the fact that I have H1 approval, should I simply goto consulate in mumbai, and re-enter on h1? Someone said on this forum that one can have only 1 status, h1 or parole. So if I enter on h1, will that invalidate my Adjustment of status?
- Entering back on h1 stamp, will give me 3 years of least headache, cos I wont have to renew AP every year.
- Entering back on h1, will keep my wife's H4 valid too.
So question is should I enter back on H1 or AP?
hairstyles Paramore Wallpaper by ~syloX
ckarri
07-27 01:46 PM
I have a friend who filed is 485 on July 24th and he couldn't file for his spouse who was in india at that time.She is coming back on July 30 and planning to file for her I-485.My friend did not receive any receipt and what does he need to do in order to file for her i-485?
-Thanks
contributed $250 so far.
-Thanks
contributed $250 so far.
invincibleasian
02-06 05:09 PM
I dont have EAD so I cannot comment!
austinsamb
05-12 09:53 AM
Some people say this is 6 months, I am not sure and I have been asking on various forums but haven't received a concrete answer yet.
I travelled out of country last year for few days and got back on November 2008 and my H1 Visa expired on March 2009 (4 months) and I had no problems at the port of entry. I-94 was valid till H1 expiry date. So I dont think the 6 month rule exists but I'm not sure about the 3 month rule. My renewal H1 was also pending approval during my travel.
I travelled out of country last year for few days and got back on November 2008 and my H1 Visa expired on March 2009 (4 months) and I had no problems at the port of entry. I-94 was valid till H1 expiry date. So I dont think the 6 month rule exists but I'm not sure about the 3 month rule. My renewal H1 was also pending approval during my travel.
No comments:
Post a Comment