GCanyMinute
08-23 12:25 PM
for sure this info is gonna be useful for someone.
i hope i don't have to use it myself though :D
thanks for the help.
i hope i don't have to use it myself though :D
thanks for the help.
wallpaper nejiness.gif Neji wallpaper
pranju
05-29 09:04 PM
Donot forget to send the webfax :)

jotv
10-16 10:52 PM
hai all ,
i dont know where to write this topic , if it is wrong place please excuse me.
i completed my b.tech in computers. i am on h4 . recently i got ead.
here is my question
by using ead what type of jobs i can do . if software side jobs means again i have to read any subject some time . but i need job quickly because we were in some financially tight position.
please suggest me any decent type jobs like data entry or data base entry jobs etc ...something related to my education is preferable .
those who know correctly experts please suggest . bcz this will be helpful for all who is from h4 to ead.
i will really appriciate your help .thank you in advance.:mad:
i dont know where to write this topic , if it is wrong place please excuse me.
i completed my b.tech in computers. i am on h4 . recently i got ead.
here is my question
by using ead what type of jobs i can do . if software side jobs means again i have to read any subject some time . but i need job quickly because we were in some financially tight position.
please suggest me any decent type jobs like data entry or data base entry jobs etc ...something related to my education is preferable .
those who know correctly experts please suggest . bcz this will be helpful for all who is from h4 to ead.
i will really appriciate your help .thank you in advance.:mad:
2011 Gaara gif sakura haruno vs
chanduv23
10-02 08:06 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^
more...
bmeduru11
02-18 11:43 AM
Hi all,
I started working with a company in July 2006 and applied for I-140 in Nov 2006 with an existing labor of Nov 2004. My company is in losses all the time but I am getting more than proffered wage since I joined. Recently I received Intent to deny notice as there is no evidence that company can pay my in 2005. My attorney has replied for Intent to Deny notice and also applied for new I -140 using my own labor.
New I-140 got approved. I send a request for Interfiling to take out old I-140 from my 485 and use the approved I-140. when I checked the status of my case yesterday - both my old I-40 and 485 got denied. I didn't receive Denial notice yet.
Please suggest my any options I have for not losing I-485 and EAD.
I started working with a company in July 2006 and applied for I-140 in Nov 2006 with an existing labor of Nov 2004. My company is in losses all the time but I am getting more than proffered wage since I joined. Recently I received Intent to deny notice as there is no evidence that company can pay my in 2005. My attorney has replied for Intent to Deny notice and also applied for new I -140 using my own labor.
New I-140 got approved. I send a request for Interfiling to take out old I-140 from my 485 and use the approved I-140. when I checked the status of my case yesterday - both my old I-40 and 485 got denied. I didn't receive Denial notice yet.
Please suggest my any options I have for not losing I-485 and EAD.
indyanguy
01-13 10:26 AM
Receipt date is July 2nd, 2007.
Unfortunately, its the company lawyer and I cannot use a different lawyer's services.
Unfortunately, its the company lawyer and I cannot use a different lawyer's services.
more...

potatoeater
05-10 02:14 PM
I think I ran across this problem myself earlier.
You are using firefox, aren't you? VFS site does not work with firefox. It works well only with IE. So use IE. Simple.
Hi all,
I have been trying to get an appointment from Hyderabad consulate, AP, India for the past two days on 27th or 28th of May 2009.
When I check the availability, the website shows that 27 thru 29th of May are available for appointments. But after I create and save the application it doesn't take me to the page where I can select the appointment dates. We sent an email to VFS customer support but till now we did not receive any reply.We are two H1bs(myself and my husband) and two H4s(kids).
Did anyone get an appointment successfully ?
The entire process of H1b revalidation itself is a tormenting procedure. On the top of it VFS website is really annoying.Sorry for venting my frustration.
Can anyone please help me out and guide me through the process.
Thanks in advance
Amul
You are using firefox, aren't you? VFS site does not work with firefox. It works well only with IE. So use IE. Simple.
Hi all,
I have been trying to get an appointment from Hyderabad consulate, AP, India for the past two days on 27th or 28th of May 2009.
When I check the availability, the website shows that 27 thru 29th of May are available for appointments. But after I create and save the application it doesn't take me to the page where I can select the appointment dates. We sent an email to VFS customer support but till now we did not receive any reply.We are two H1bs(myself and my husband) and two H4s(kids).
Did anyone get an appointment successfully ?
The entire process of H1b revalidation itself is a tormenting procedure. On the top of it VFS website is really annoying.Sorry for venting my frustration.
Can anyone please help me out and guide me through the process.
Thanks in advance
Amul
2010 hair vs deviantart sasuke gif, naruto

psaxena
06-29 06:56 PM
As per H1B you cannot do this.. the second job will be illegal
Hello,
Forum Gurus, i have a basic question. Currently i'm employed by a corporation and working full time for them under H1B. Now, i want to work for additional company as part time (approx. 20 hrs/week). This company cannot give me cash but only check. Is it possible to file additional H1B just for this company and start working for them under this new H1B?
My current status is: H1B approved with current company and I-140 approved.
Also, if the answer to my question above is yes, then could this affect my current H1B and approved I-140 in any ways. Thanks in advance.
Hello,
Forum Gurus, i have a basic question. Currently i'm employed by a corporation and working full time for them under H1B. Now, i want to work for additional company as part time (approx. 20 hrs/week). This company cannot give me cash but only check. Is it possible to file additional H1B just for this company and start working for them under this new H1B?
My current status is: H1B approved with current company and I-140 approved.
Also, if the answer to my question above is yes, then could this affect my current H1B and approved I-140 in any ways. Thanks in advance.
more...
pd_recapturing
09-04 10:41 AM
There is a confusion in following statement:
"Secondly, the visa number must be "current" for the new I-140 petition (most likely EB-2) before the I-485 transfer is requested"
I read in some other forums that you do not need to wait for your PD to be current to interfile. Is that true ? My attorney is also saying that we can interfile as soon as we receive the RN. My PD is May 2004.
"Secondly, the visa number must be "current" for the new I-140 petition (most likely EB-2) before the I-485 transfer is requested"
I read in some other forums that you do not need to wait for your PD to be current to interfile. Is that true ? My attorney is also saying that we can interfile as soon as we receive the RN. My PD is May 2004.
hair naruto vs sasuke gif. shippuden gif, Naruto
katrina
05-31 01:05 PM
You should look at it from the point of view of the immigration officer, that person was 50% immigrant and because of that needs to apply for a Green Card, on the mean time one visit a year for less than 90 days or one visit every two years for 6 months will make them a 25% of the time or less resident of USA, which doesn't raise any flag, you have to put yourself in the shoes of the immigration officer.
Yup and for that reason people try to sponsor their family and their relative (sister and brother ) for Green Card. Because whenever you try to follow the system they try to make hard on you. When you try honest way telling the truth that you just want to visit your friends or family here they suspect you want to immigrate here. Older people from other country tend not to come over here and stay cause they will fully depend on their kid to get around
in unfamiliar place but I guess the immigration officer don't think like that.
Yup and for that reason people try to sponsor their family and their relative (sister and brother ) for Green Card. Because whenever you try to follow the system they try to make hard on you. When you try honest way telling the truth that you just want to visit your friends or family here they suspect you want to immigrate here. Older people from other country tend not to come over here and stay cause they will fully depend on their kid to get around
in unfamiliar place but I guess the immigration officer don't think like that.
more...
deecha
02-26 02:28 PM
Follow your own advice. You are incorrect here.
Out of Status is forgiven for I-130 Spouse of US Citizen as long as entry into USA was a legal one.
Rules are different if I-485 application is filed based on marriage to US citizen.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
Thank you. I was going to reply to Dealsnet and state that, but you beat me to it.
On a side note, i was going to add that out of status itself does not determine the start of the clock, for the 3 and 10 year bans, .. that would be "unlawful stay" determined from the expiration of the date on the I-94 OR an administrative determination of unlawful stay based on when they discovered the out of status situation. However, for the above purposes [GC based on marriage], this point is moot.
Out of Status is forgiven for I-130 Spouse of US Citizen as long as entry into USA was a legal one.
Rules are different if I-485 application is filed based on marriage to US citizen.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
Thank you. I was going to reply to Dealsnet and state that, but you beat me to it.
On a side note, i was going to add that out of status itself does not determine the start of the clock, for the 3 and 10 year bans, .. that would be "unlawful stay" determined from the expiration of the date on the I-94 OR an administrative determination of unlawful stay based on when they discovered the out of status situation. However, for the above purposes [GC based on marriage], this point is moot.
hot wallpaper,itachi mangekyou
WeShallOvercome
07-23 04:44 PM
well. won't you need the receipt when you travel..i thought one was required to carry the receipt when traveling internationally.
I'm going to ask my employer/lawyer for the receipt as I have to go out of country in the second week of October. But you never know, these guys don't care about your life.. They might still not give it to you... (Yeah, everyone knows I-485 is OUR application and they do not have a legal right to hold our receipt notices, but we are at their mercy for atleast 180 days)
I'm going to ask my employer/lawyer for the receipt as I have to go out of country in the second week of October. But you never know, these guys don't care about your life.. They might still not give it to you... (Yeah, everyone knows I-485 is OUR application and they do not have a legal right to hold our receipt notices, but we are at their mercy for atleast 180 days)
more...
house naruto sage mode wallpaper.
laksmi
12-19 11:35 PM
It should not take more then 3 months from date of SSN Requested.
tattoo images NARUTO VS SASUKE SHIPPUDEN GIF naruto vs sasuke gif. naruto vs sasuke
ramaonline
11-21 04:15 PM
I am not sure how uscis sent you a query after the h1 was approved. Please take infopass appointment on http://www.infopass.uscis.gov/ and speak to an immig officer about your case
Once you have the h1 approval i797 you should be eligible to start work from the start date on the petition. You also need a new i94 showing h1b status. The new i94 may be attached to the approval notice. You also have the option to work on OPT for some time after completion of your studies.
Once you have the h1 approval i797 you should be eligible to start work from the start date on the petition. You also need a new i94 showing h1b status. The new i94 may be attached to the approval notice. You also have the option to work on OPT for some time after completion of your studies.
more...
pictures 2010 Naruto Vs Sasuke naruto vs sasuke gif. NARUTO VS SASUKE SHIPPUDEN GIF
rghrdr777
10-27 11:15 AM
I got the same response about AP (same RD), approved Oct 17, not received yet.
Please let us know if you receive it. Good luck.
My lawyer received our AP's yesterday. They sent me a photocopy. Even though the TSC IO said that my application was approved on 10/17/2007, the travel document has a date of 10/11/2007. Good luck to you.
TSC (Sent to NSC. Got transferred to TSC)
RD: 06/25/2007
ND: 08/01/2007
EAD Self Card Received: 08/23
EAD Spouse Card Received: 08/25
FP done for myself and Spouse: 09/06
Name check initiated on 08/09/2007 and is pending
AP: Approved 10/11/2007 received by attorney: 10/27/2007
GC: Waiting
Please let us know if you receive it. Good luck.
My lawyer received our AP's yesterday. They sent me a photocopy. Even though the TSC IO said that my application was approved on 10/17/2007, the travel document has a date of 10/11/2007. Good luck to you.
TSC (Sent to NSC. Got transferred to TSC)
RD: 06/25/2007
ND: 08/01/2007
EAD Self Card Received: 08/23
EAD Spouse Card Received: 08/25
FP done for myself and Spouse: 09/06
Name check initiated on 08/09/2007 and is pending
AP: Approved 10/11/2007 received by attorney: 10/27/2007
GC: Waiting
dresses pictures shippuden gif, Naruto naruto vs sasuke gif.
suman
12-17 09:45 AM
Hi
If i-485 gets denied then what should i be doing?
Should i call the USCIS to find the reason for denial or Should i visit a lawyer?
Is their any way that i can get my I-485 reopen?
In how many days should i get my I-485 reopened?
Please help i am in need!
If i-485 gets denied then what should i be doing?
Should i call the USCIS to find the reason for denial or Should i visit a lawyer?
Is their any way that i can get my I-485 reopen?
In how many days should i get my I-485 reopened?
Please help i am in need!
more...
makeup sex gif Besep naruto have
dilbert_cal
04-30 12:13 PM
One of my colleague filed his 140 in third week of March. Will update when it gets cleared.
girlfriend naruto vs sasuke gif. naruto

Templarian
08-25 09:01 PM
Hmm... pwned person... http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6388/boomheadshotrv3.gif
and by the way Templarian Kalamazoo isn't too far away, I live there.You plan on going to wmu? (depending on your age)
and by the way Templarian Kalamazoo isn't too far away, I live there.You plan on going to wmu? (depending on your age)
hairstyles *DARKZINA. All Watchers
lskreddy
07-30 10:11 AM
Pappu - I agree with you in totality that it is an opportunity wasted when people focus on the individual issues. But, after listening in on a couple of calls, I find the whole call to be not much of use as they always defer the question with 'we have asked the TSC to find out' or 'that is for the USCIS to answer'.
I appreciate a channel of communication and a watchdog for USCIS activities but when communicating regarding problems with USCIS, I see ombudsman's office as a level of indirection. They seem to identify problems, pass on as a report that gets nowhere or gets partially addressed.
If USCIS took cues and had allowed a conference call with the USCIS leadership directly, or if one of us (could be me but I need some ideas as to how to approach) could do such a thing, we could see far more benefit in gathering more significant problems and getting them answered.
I would rather hear the news from the 'horse's mouth' than listening to someone who barely has an influence. I would gladly stand corrected if history has shown otherwise.
I appreciate a channel of communication and a watchdog for USCIS activities but when communicating regarding problems with USCIS, I see ombudsman's office as a level of indirection. They seem to identify problems, pass on as a report that gets nowhere or gets partially addressed.
If USCIS took cues and had allowed a conference call with the USCIS leadership directly, or if one of us (could be me but I need some ideas as to how to approach) could do such a thing, we could see far more benefit in gathering more significant problems and getting them answered.
I would rather hear the news from the 'horse's mouth' than listening to someone who barely has an influence. I would gladly stand corrected if history has shown otherwise.
DSLStart
09-19 02:53 PM
It takes some time for VFS to receive passport from embassy. Sometimes 3/4 days.
But didn't you ask her if you were granted visa or not? If they retained your passport thats tell that visa is issued. Also keep tracking via SMS, that seems to be more accurate. Keep us posted here. Good luck.
i had interview at mumbai consulate on friday morning 9.30.
EVERYONE please take time to read and reply...
the officer was very rude... i said good morning upon entering and she did not reply.... then she said she is getting strange people since morning and no one is following her instructions....
she asked me the name of company, my job title etc..i replied ...
and then she asked me for my old passport and wrote CWOP on expired visa.....
she asked my wife if she has old passport and i said no and there it started..."SHE got angry and said did i asked you? let her speak... " "women can speak for herself etc..." she did utter some few words slowly so i said "excuse me" and that's it..she told me people like me should not be in usa..etc...etc........."
here is the deal...she did not gave me any slip or anything and said we can go now.....
WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
will i get my passport with stamp? or do they send Pink/Yellow/White slip through courier?
expert any advise?
i tracked the passport on VFS site on Saturday morning and VFS says they have not received passport from the embassy. is this normal? should i wait till monday evening before jump on any conclusion?
But didn't you ask her if you were granted visa or not? If they retained your passport thats tell that visa is issued. Also keep tracking via SMS, that seems to be more accurate. Keep us posted here. Good luck.
i had interview at mumbai consulate on friday morning 9.30.
EVERYONE please take time to read and reply...
the officer was very rude... i said good morning upon entering and she did not reply.... then she said she is getting strange people since morning and no one is following her instructions....
she asked me the name of company, my job title etc..i replied ...
and then she asked me for my old passport and wrote CWOP on expired visa.....
she asked my wife if she has old passport and i said no and there it started..."SHE got angry and said did i asked you? let her speak... " "women can speak for herself etc..." she did utter some few words slowly so i said "excuse me" and that's it..she told me people like me should not be in usa..etc...etc........."
here is the deal...she did not gave me any slip or anything and said we can go now.....
WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
will i get my passport with stamp? or do they send Pink/Yellow/White slip through courier?
expert any advise?
i tracked the passport on VFS site on Saturday morning and VFS says they have not received passport from the embassy. is this normal? should i wait till monday evening before jump on any conclusion?
help43
09-10 10:12 PM
H1-B amendment how many days it will take because my opt is going to expire in the month of december.
To get the h-1b appoval i have waited like 6 months.So how many days it will take for h1-b amendment?
If it got rejected while processing under h1-b amendment then what do i need to do to stay in the usa?
To get the h-1b appoval i have waited like 6 months.So how many days it will take for h1-b amendment?
If it got rejected while processing under h1-b amendment then what do i need to do to stay in the usa?
No comments:
Post a Comment